Author Topic: Alex's Machete YT video makes the Washington Post website.  (Read 4975 times)

Offline HAZMAT

Re: Alex's Machete YT video makes the Washington Post website.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »
Thank god, about time it made it onto msm without it being pulled after 10 minutes.

Offline PhoenixJunta

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 06:34:49 am »
I can guarantee that his video will get a few million views by its subscribers and dedicated readers. I saw some of the comments and they called him a conspiracy theorist.
Good to see him on there.
Imagine a cross between Paul Bunyan and Che Guevara with a little Jim Carey, Elmer Fudd and Patrick Henry thrown in and you're getting close. -In reference to Alex Jones

Offline tritonman

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 07:34:25 am »
I am guessing that those comments were placed there by government operatives.  When you read them see if you do not find a pattern with an agenda. ::)   

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 07:50:43 am »
I am guessing that those comments were placed there by government operatives.  When you read them see if you do not find a pattern with an agenda. ::)   

Absolutely! They couldn't wait to jump in and try to steer people away from looking at that video. Alex does an excellent job of pointing out the AGENDA - to foster race division - and any commenters who denigrate Alex's video (or claim they won't watch it) are part of the race-baiting team. I wonder who is behind the funding of this film... I doubt it was exclusively Rodriguez's investment; someone out there wanted that movie to be made, and will be sitting back to wait for the consequences. Well, you've been OUTED!

Find out who funded the anti-muslim propanganda film "Obsession" and you might find the bank roll behind the hate-baiting.

Find out who funded "Hurt Locker" - another anti-muslim film, and you might be getting close. Who benefits when these films succeed in dividing the people?

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline ddaniel

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 11:23:07 am »
The Infowars story covering Machete is headline news on Drudgereport right now as well.

Alex is gaining credibility with the sheepie!

Offline Bewilderebeest

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:18 pm »
Explains why it took forever for Infowars to load for me today.

Offline obamasuks

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 02:36:34 pm »
Way to go alex !!