Author Topic: Today's google search: "Poison Tap Water"  (Read 13233 times)

Offline Tesselator

Today's google search: "Poison Tap Water"
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:47:37 pm »
I think it's important what to click on after the search as this is how we get the specific (desired) page up at the top and into the trends. But Alex didn't seem to suggest a link to click on.

Until a better link is suggested here's a link that most people will deem official as it has a corporate media tone to it:

A note to the mods here:  Please feel free to edit my post and add to or replace the link I supplied above.

Thanks!  And: DON'T DRINK THE TAP WATER!  
Instead, get a atmospheric condenser of some kind.  
Alex advertises one on his show regularly and they're
actually pretty easy to make yourself in you're on a budget.

Offline GlobalThinker

Re: Today's google search: "Toxic Tap Water"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 12:51:30 pm »
i believe the search is "poison tap water" but i actually like toxic better its more scary haha

Offline Tesselator

Re: Today's google search: "Toxic Tap Water"
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:52:52 pm »
i believe the search is "poison tap water" but i actually like toxic better its more scary haha

Oh, you're right.  I'll change it before it becomes confused.

Thanks!

(I like "toxic" better too but I don't want to split the effort.  So "poison" it is!)  :)

PS: We need better smileys!  :) <-- This guy sucks!  Is he smiling, smirking, or gritting his teeth?

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
Re: Today's google search: "Poison Tap Water"
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:17:58 pm »
nice!

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 01:42:12 pm »
Ooop...  I can't edit my post any longer.  :(

Admin, please consider removing the edit time limit. Thanks!

Here's Alex's suggested clicks:

Offline dtk

• prison planet
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 03:46:38 pm »

Viper

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:54:09 pm »
    [...]
    http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/health/flouride090105.html [/li][/list]

Thank you Sir, i have been looking for Jackie Patru for a while now, need the woman's help.

Offline dtk

• prison planet
    « Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 04:30:35 pm »
    also now number one on the HOT TOPICS not only the TOP SEARCH.

Hot TopicsNew!   (USA)
     1.    poison tap water
      2.    wyclef jean president
      3.    whoopi goldberg
      4.    wheat prices
      5.    wave
      6.    unilever
      7.    social security
      8.    school bus
      9.    salahi
    10.    real housewives of dc

http://www.google.com/trends

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 04:33:28 pm »
    posted on dailyonlinenews around 10 minutes ago

Could alex's search term is being used to spin disinfo about the topic?

Summary of this anonymous article based upon today's search term (it's so poorly writen it looks like it's been automatically writen by a computer program):
    1- lithium doesn't cost much
    2- according to research lowered suicide rates where lithium is in the water
    3- expert/researcher agrees
    4- it is good however it's been found that in high doses it can be toxic (in other words it's not about putting it in there it's about the dose)

http://www.dailyonlinenews.net/2010/08/06/poison-tap-water/

Poison Tap Water, Traces of lithium in drinking water can diminish suicide ranges of a population, according to an*n*lysis by researchers at the universities of Oita and Hiroshima, Japan, and published in the British Journal of Psychiatry.

But mental vitality advocates, warned against drawing up plans to add the item to public drinking water supplies, as in water fluoridation programs in question.

Lithium is a inherent factor the has kept on exhausted for the service of bipolar disorder. Unlike antidepressants, lithium stabilizes mood at both ends of the spectrum – depression and mania. Research on information collected in the 1980s and has implied the neighborhoods among better numbers of lithium in tap water may undergo fewer suicide market worth as opposed to towns amongst fewer levels.

To emulate up on their research, the scientists judged to be the ranges of lithium in the drinking water of 18 municipalities greater number of as opposed to the Japanese prefecture of Oita, coming across ranges ranging based on 0.7 to 59 micrograms per liter. They afterward put side by side such amounts investing in suicide price level in every community.

The researchers discovered such a suicide rate got least in the municipalities amid the uppermost amounts of lithium in the water.

“Our prediction equals the current low costs of lithium in drinking water may come down the likelihood of suicide,” the researchers wrote. “Very low numbers can suffer an affects antisuicidal.”

Sophie Corlett of the mental well being nonprofit Mind greeted the possible results investing in caution.

“We can appreciate so lithium may act as a mood stabilizing powerful borrowers amongst bipolar disorder and service of people provided lithium is furthermore associated among come down suicide rates,” he said. “However, lithium in addition has a critical and unpleasant portion effects at better doses, and can be toxic. Any proof who we should add, continuing to in little degrees to drinking water have got to be treated providing admonition and investigated acutely attentively .

There is exceptionally tiny bit adjustment between a clinic and a toxic dose of lithium.

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 04:51:19 pm »
    someone is posting pro lithium articles with today's search terms on many websites

http://www.eworldpost.com/poison-tap-water-lithium-is-the-savior-8714.html

Poison tap water- lithium is the savior

"Not many of us are aware of the fact that the high amounts of lithium in drinking water are an effective method to keep the negative thoughts out of our minds. For over years now, lithium has been used in treatment of bipolar irregularities.

The impact of lithium on mental health has been studied by the scientists in the Oita and Hiroshima universities. The special quality of lithium is said to be its ability to stabilize both extreme states of depression and mania. The research has been based on the study conducted on different communities based on the amount of lithium in their drinking water. It was seen that the suicide rates were comparatively lower in the communities that consume water with a higher proportion of lithium"

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 04:56:23 pm »
    Poison Tap Water: The Details!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6453628-poison-tap-water-the-details

Everyone is curious about the epidemic of Poison Tap Water that is being talked about on the internet. The term Poison Tap Water originated in 1848. Now Researchers in the United States of America are analyzing a sample from the Passaic Valley Water Commission drinking water treatment plant which distributes and makes available water, Poison Tap Water, to 850,000 people residing in the region around Northern New Jersey.

Water related diseases from the Poison Tap Water can causes plenty of life-threatening diseases and water intoxication can lead to massive deaths if steps are not taken to prevent it. Some of the chemicals that are mixed in the Poison Tap Water are those provided by the terrorists such as the mood stabilizing chemicals known as carbamazephine.

The Poison Tap Water can be prevented by using fluoride in the water which negates the dangers of lead poisoning from contaminated water. Poison Tap Water is something that everyone should be aware about and take actions against.

Offline dtk

• prison planet
    « Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 05:03:00 pm »
    Poison Tap Water: The Details!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6453628-poison-tap-water-the-details

Everyone is curious about the epidemic of Poison Tap Water that is being talked about on the internet. The term Poison Tap Water originated in 1848. Now Researchers in the United States of America are analyzing a sample from the Passaic Valley Water Commission drinking water treatment plant which distributes and makes available water, Poison Tap Water, to 850,000 people residing in the region around Northern New Jersey.

Water related diseases from the Poison Tap Water can causes plenty of life-threatening diseases and water intoxication can lead to massive deaths if steps are not taken to prevent it. Some of the chemicals that are mixed in the Poison Tap Water are those provided by the terrorists such as the mood stabilizing chemicals known as carbamazephine.

The Poison Tap Water can be prevented by using fluoride in the water which negates the dangers of lead poisoning from contaminated water. Poison Tap Water is something that everyone should be aware about and take actions against.

ya! when I read that I almost fell off my chair.. unreal!

Offline Chocolaty

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 05:16:33 pm »
    This same article from earlier posted by David Gutierrez is posted here
    http://www.borganic.org/2010/08/poison-tap-water-fluoride-lithium.html

It's source is an article from August 27, 2009.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/026922_lithium_water_suicides.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
      • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
    « Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 05:17:49 pm »

It has disappeared ... it was #1 topic about 10 minutes ago:

Hot TopicsNew!   (USA)
      1.   wyclef jean president
      2.   wave
      3.   ufc 117
      4.   social security
      5.   proposition 8
      6.   net neutrality
      7.   naomi campbell
      8.   mark wahlberg
      9.   kagan
    10.   ipod touch

Hot Searches   (USA)
      1.   gray summit mo
      2.   mary hart
      3.   the buried life
      4.   taskrabbit
      5.   michaele salahi
      6.   ktvi
      7.   emma watson haircut
      8.   kmov
      9.   blue angels seattle 2010
    10.   real housewives of dc

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
    Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 06:11:57 pm »
    ya! when I read that I almost fell off my chair.. unreal!

So that's it then...  There really ARE people out there with an agenda to poison the masses.  :'(

I think they should be arrested for attempted murder. In all seriousness. Just like people who know they have AIDS can be arrested for murder if they have unprotected sex. It seems to be similar.  All the credible research points to both lithium and fluoride as being toxic heavy metals not fit for human consumption in any amounts.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 06:23:45 pm »
    posted on dailyonlinenews around 10 minutes ago

Could alex's search term is being used to spin disinfo about the topic?

Summary of this anonymous article based upon today's search term (it's so poorly writen it looks like it's been automatically writen by a computer program)

Welcome to the world of SEO... if Alex Jones' Google bombs generate PageRank or clickthroughs or banner ad impressions then someone's going to take advantage of it.

The guy cut 'n' paste information from elsewhere, he probably doesn't care about the topic.

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 11:39:58 pm »
    Welcome to the world of SEO... if Alex Jones' Google bombs generate PageRank or clickthroughs or banner ad impressions then someone's going to take advantage of it.

The guy cut 'n' paste information from elsewhere, he probably doesn't care about the topic.

It was,t just one guy though.  There was a whole slew of them.  And they didn't cut & paste anything. They were well written disinfo pieces obviously meant to counter the affects of AJ's efforts.

Very strange that the US government, it's corporate controllers, or even some mindless haters would do such things. It REALLY brings home the meaning of theme  of AJ's pages: info wars - because there a war on for your mind.

This is so devious, counterproductive (to the health and wellbeing of man and mankind), and just downright evil that it's really hard to imagine that it's actually happening. In a just world those people would be indicted.  It's illegal to knowingly put out information that's harmful to the general public and there's plenty of case law in existence.

But, I'm Japanese and I seem to care about these issues more than US citizens do... Seem to...  I hope that's not actually the case though.  

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
    « Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 11:29:45 am »
    I didn't get to see the video about tap water(blocked), does it mention the fact no Amish have Bipolar, or any other "Modern" mental illnesses (autism). The next mention would be btw-they DON'T drink fluoride water OR take vaccines, whadya know! Zero Autism!

Gee they must be Racist Homophobic AntiSemite Luddite Commie Nazi Trailer Trash Walmart Bashing Terrorist lovers! (my apologies to any Amish reading this, you know its a joke)
    The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
    « Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 11:49:53 am »
    The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 01:29:28 am »
    I didn't get to see the video about tap water(blocked), does it mention the fact no Amish have Bipolar, or any other "Modern" mental illnesses (autism). The next mention would be btw-they DON'T drink fluoride water OR take vaccines, whadya know! Zero Autism!

Gee they must be Racist Homophobic AntiSemite Luddite Commie Nazi Trailer Trash Walmart Bashing Terrorist lovers! (my apologies to any Amish reading this, you know its a joke)

Well, in all seriousness they are Luddites - and proud of it too.  :) Ned Ludd was a hoot aye?!?

"They said Ned Ludd was an idiot boy
      That all he could do was wreck and destroy, and
      He turned to his workmates and said: Death to Machines
      They tread on our future and they stamp on our dreams."