Author Topic: U.S. federal agents nationwide bilked by Ponzi scheme-Whistleblower executed  (Read 7977 times)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
Investment broker Kenneth Wayne McLeod was found dead, Vince Foster-style, inside his SUV in a park in southeast Jacksonville, Fla., on June 22.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Department said he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to media reports. A rumor now popular among some federal law enforcement agents casts a bit of bitter irony over McLeod’s fate, indicating that he killed himself with a pistol given to him by the DEA to commemorate his years of service to the agency.

Whether that rumor has any basis in reality is not clear, but it speaks volumes about how some law enforcers feel about what McLeod did to a number of DEA agents, as well as dozens of other former and retired federal agents.

McLeod’s death came only some five days after he confessed to Securities and Exchange Commission investigators that he had been operating a 22-year-long Ponzi scheme that had victimized hundreds of government employees, primarily federal law enforcement agents.

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/bill-conroy/2010/07/us-federal-agents-nationwide-bilked-brazen-ponzi-scheme
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline Catalina

Wayne's Email

A plea for forgiveness

McLeod startled investors with this e-mail, sent late Friday afternoon.

Greetings Everyone...

I hope this email finds you all doing well.

After more then 20 years I have deemed it necessary to terminate the FEBG Fund effective immediately. This process will take time so I ask for your patience during the process.

While this decision may cause some of you a temporary hardship, it is not my intention and I’m truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.

I also want to sincerely apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. I Pray that at some point in time you can and will forgive me.

For those who are receiving current income via the interest payments for the month of June and beyond, those payments have been suspended and nothing further will be sent.

You should expect to be contacted in the coming days or weeks by the regulators charged with this termination/task.

I have spent the vast majority of my adult life helping tens of thousand federal employee’s become better prepared for their financial future and I am proud of that legacy.

Respectfully,

Wayne

Link http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-06-23/story/wayne-mcleod-investment-firm-owner-found-dead
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline Catalina

Exhibits to the SEC’s Complaint Against Wayne McLeod Detail His Scheme

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/userfiles/70/Exhibits.McLeod.pdf