Author Topic: Todays Gooogle search: "Brain Eating Vaccines"  (Read 29422 times)

Viper

Re: Todays Gooogle search: "Brain Eating Vaccines"
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2010, 01:13:44 am »
It's cause all the folks that spent last night on the refresh button are all now sleeping, once they're back up with those refresh fingers they'll party some more.

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2010, 08:48:48 am »
One day we should make the search term "prison planet forum", does that make me a kook? ;)

I think if the "nerds" could turn around the implications of that categorical tag-name we can change it for nut, kook, and whatever else they call us.

But this whole obsession with labels is strange to me. Maybe it's only me but I went through Jr. High and High School living as I wanted separate from the "herd" so to speak and was called all kinds of things as a result - I didn't care then, why should I care now?  If people want to call us kooks for living and thinking as every other generation in American history (except this one) did before us then let them. We have some very big problems to face down and solve.  If we have success then a generation or two from now people will be saying: "Thank God for the kooks back then!"  Or not... but at least they'll be free/freer to say and think what they like. ;)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2010, 09:27:22 am »
Alex Jones Is Back At It With Brain Eating Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

By Dennis Bakay at 7:56 pm on Tuesday August 3, 2010

A few weeks ago, yours truly lobbed a grenade at Alex Jones' fans after he and his fans claimed he was the target of censorship by Youtube when his Obama Deception film was removed from Youtube after he launched a campaign to get "Obama Deception" to the top of google searches.

The point of the article was two-fold. The first objective was to draw the ire of his fans, which it certainly accomplished-a sort of social experiment if you will. My second point in the article was that I doubted Youtube was setting out to thwart his efforts to get his message out. I also doubted Facebook deleted his page because of his political views. I still feel that way. He even came out a few days later and stated that a hacker was behind the Youtube deed.

I was called a puppet for the CIA, flunky for the Obama Administration, propagandist, shill, and every name in the book. And, I even received threatening emails from some of his fans. Thus, commenting had to be shut down on the article.  Furthermore, I never once said it is ok to suppress free speech.  I'm in a business where it's paramount to speak one's mind and I completely support Alex Jones' right to speak his. And, I support the right for his fans to get internet campaigns underway to get searches to the top of Google. It's clever and what a better way to get exposure for a message than to get it seen by people who regulary [sic] check out Google News, search on Google and visit Google Trends.

Read more...
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Freeski

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2010, 09:57:51 am »
Alex Jones Is Back At It With Brain Eating Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

By Dennis Bakay at 7:56 pm on Tuesday August 3, 2010

A few weeks ago, yours truly lobbed a grenade at Alex Jones' fans after he and his fans claimed he was the target of censorship by Youtube when his Obama Deception film was removed from Youtube after he launched a campaign to get "Obama Deception" to the top of google searches.

The point of the article was two-fold. The first objective was to draw the ire of his fans, which it certainly accomplished-a sort of social experiment if you will. My second point in the article was that I doubted Youtube was setting out to thwart his efforts to get his message out. I also doubted Facebook deleted his page because of his political views. I still feel that way. He even came out a few days later and stated that a hacker was behind the Youtube deed.

I was called a puppet for the CIA, flunky for the Obama Administration, propagandist, shill, and every name in the book. And, I even received threatening emails from some of his fans. Thus, commenting had to be shut down on the article.  Furthermore, I never once said it is ok to suppress free speech.  I'm in a business where it's paramount to speak one's mind and I completely support Alex Jones' right to speak his. And, I support the right for his fans to get internet campaigns underway to get searches to the top of Google. It's clever and what a better way to get exposure for a message than to get it seen by people who regulary [sic] check out Google News, search on Google and visit Google Trends.

Read more...

I guess this bozo is incapable of thinking/investigating for himself. And I highly doubt he was threatened: he likely just gets scared when someone challenges his statemments. Weak-minded fool.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline dmsthneez

• Anti-State Anti-War Veteran
    • free paradigm
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2010, 01:39:20 pm »
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/the-brain-eating-vaccine-conspiracy/

If you happened to find this article by searching Google for a “brain eating vaccine,” please know that there is no such thing. Instead, what the article discusses are possible treatments that, if we’re lucky, will one day be used to help prevent brain damage in stroke victims. Alex Jones is a liar.

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2010, 12:25:33 am »
I guess this bozo is incapable of thinking/investigating for himself. And I highly doubt he was threatened: he likely just gets scared when someone challenges his statemments. Weak-minded fool.

That's kinda what I thought too. It's like, what kind of media person "lobs grenades" as a "social experiment" (read: just to mess with people)? What is he twelve years old or something? I don't get it.  Very lame!

Offline donnay

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2010, 09:29:36 am »
BRAIN-EATING VACCINES TURN AMERICANS INTO ZOMBIES
Posted on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010
By Frank Lake

ALBUQUERQUE, NM -  The U.S. government is using brain-eating chemicals to turn Americans into Zombies.

The mainstream media and the scientific dictatorship of the United States Federal Government is giving Americans brain-eating vaccines and putting brain-eating chemicals into the water supply. These chemicals, whether ingested by mouth or injected through the skin, virtually rewire minds into a state of subservient compliance so that their natural instinct to rebel against tyranny is neutered.  They also make people want to eat more broccoli.

The government is calling these chemicals, Soma, named after the dream-inducing, hallucinogenic drug used in Aldous Huxley’s novel, Brave New World.

Dr. John Malley, professor of neuroscience at the University of California Berkeley, says “the chemicals are intended to impose a state of  calm by altering brain chemistry. It also programs Americans little pea brains into wanting to pay the government in excess of 60% of their weekly, monthly or annual salaries.

This is all ominously similar to George Lucas’s 1971 film, TXH 1138, in which the population is controlled  through the use of special drugs to suppress emotion.

Government scientists feel that it is bad for Americans to get angry (particularly those Americans that live in Red States) and they need to be  “treated” by putting pharmaceutical drugs into the water supply and injecting Americans with vaccines will virtually lobotomize – all of us.

Some radio talk show hosts have claimed that brain-altering vaccines and chemicals matches proposals by some in the Obama Administration to add lithium to the water supply in order to treat mood disorders and anti-healthcare emotions.  These radio talk show hosts will soon be off the air, because the FCC will be re-instituting the Fairness Doctrine.  “These crackpots have to go,” Rahm Emanuel told The Daily Kos.

The Zombies first started appearing today in Maricopa County, Az.  They are targeting Sheriff Joe Arpaio first, then they intend to go after the 70% of Arizonans that support SB-1070, the new Arizona immigration law.  At the same time the Zombies are eating brains, the water supply will be flooded with brain-eating chemicals.  “We’ll get your brain one way or another,” said Science Czar, John Holdren.

In other news, the sun was shining in Phoenix today.  Clear skies, no humidity.

Here’s a talk show host telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3PYZ0N7Dg&feature=player_embedded

Offline GlobalThinker

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2010, 09:51:22 am »
I find it quite disturbing at 10:55 in that vid he says "The Theory is". When someone says that to me its like that dont have have a clue

Offline donnay

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2010, 10:05:02 am »
I find it quite disturbing at 10:55 in that vid he says "The Theory is". When someone says that to me its like that dont have have a clue

Good observation--yet, those of us trying to warn people of these impending dangers are considered 'Conspiracy Theorists' by the very people spewing out a theory.

It's very Orwellian.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2010, 10:14:36 am »
I can not see this as a Hot Topic on Google trends, is this because I am in the UK ?

( not that Google ever censors ... LOL )

When I entered "Brain Eating Vaccines" in Google Trends it said :
"Your terms - Brain Eating Vaccines - do not have enough search volume to show graphs"

Only by entering "Brain Eating" without VACCINE did I get any results....

Offline donnay

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2010, 10:18:04 am »
I can not see this as a Hot Topic on Google trends, is this because I am in the UK ?

( not that Google ever censors ... LOL )

When I entered "Brain Eating Vaccines" in Google Trends it said :
"Your terms - Brain Eating Vaccines - do not have enough search volume to show graphs"

Only by entering "Brain Eating" without VACCINE did I get any results....

http://www.google.com/search?esrch=&tbs=rltm%3A1&tbo=u&hl=en&q=Brain+Eating+Vaccines

EvadingGrid

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 10:22:23 am »
http://www.google.com/search?esrch=&tbs=rltm%3A1&tbo=u&hl=en&q=Brain+Eating+Vaccines

That works, but not for me on Google Trends...

I'm wondering if Google is censoring and filtering the results just for Trends, and just for outside the USA

Offline donnay

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 10:27:26 am »
That works, but not for me on Google Trends...

I'm wondering if Google is censoring and filtering the results just for Trends, and just for outside the USA

I see...

This is what message I got when I searched 'google trends' -  Your terms - Brain Eating Vaccines - do not have enough search volume to show graphs.

So it must not be just the UK but US as well.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 10:28:57 am »
I see...

This is what message I got when I searched 'google trends' -  Your terms - Brain Eating Vaccines - do not have enough search volume to show graphs.

So it must not be just the UK but US as well.

CENSORED !

Offline donnay

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:06 am »
CENSORED !

This is what I got when I put into the search engine 'brain eating'  - http://www.google.com/trends?q=Brain+Eating

It has the Wired article up as the last entry.

Offline GlobalThinker

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2010, 10:10:29 pm »
Good observation--yet, those of us trying to warn people of these impending dangers are considered 'Conspiracy Theorists' by the very people spewing out a theory.

It's very Orwellian.

excatly