Author Topic: "Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic part 1  (Read 2192 times)

Offline al0152

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic part 1
« on: December 08, 2007, 04:06:19 pm »
Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t

by F. William Engdahl

This news article is too long to post here.

Link: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Godfather77

Re: "Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 12:12:38 am »
I'm glad this topic has been brought up as I found myself coming to a similar conclusion when I was writing the below post about the dangers of nanotechnology and science as a whole (see below link)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a2dd300890d206498c2a7deef5ac0657&topic=17828.0

During writing that post a sudden realisation dawned on me that mankind may have already accidentally started his own demise by rushing forward scientific developments with instigating proper safeguards.  If this is true then it is a safe bet that certain individual are already in the know about this and if so then it is likely steps would be taken to avert such an ecological disaster.  Who would be turned to in the event of such impending doom but government whom may very well decide to use this crisis for their own advantage.

Cue the 'Doomsday Seed Vault' which is an unusually elaborate and very costly development being built inside a mountain on the remote Spitsbergen Island.  The seed bank will have dual blast-proof doors with motion sensors, two airlocks, and walls of steel-reinforced concrete one meter thick. It will contain up to three million different varieties of seeds from the entire world which will be specially wrapped to exclude moisture. There will be no full-time staff, but the vault's relative inaccessibility will facilitate monitoring any possible human activity.

According to the Norwegian government the reason for this massive project is to ensure that 'crop diversity can be conserved for the future’ but the question has to be asked why figures such as Bill Gates, Rockerfeller and the GMO industries are all so eager in backing this?  Also why such a remote location and why such almost impenetrable security systems?  In my own oppinion there are only three real possibilities:   

(1) Gates, Rockerfeller and the GMO giants are really interested in the conservation of crop diversity.  ::) 
(2) They know that a massive ecological disaster is about to happen or is happenning   
(3) All of the figures have an ulterior motive behind this development   

Skipping to (2) for obvious reasons, what kind of ecological disaster could cause damage to crops and seeds?  One issue that immediately sprang to mind is the mysterious disappearance of honey bees across the globe.  In the past seven years alone many US honey bee colonies have vanished and now across Europe and the rest of the world the same trend is continuing.  The fact that experts are at a loss to explain the phenomenon is just part of the mystery but the more serious concern is that such a massive depopulation of bees would likely have a huge impact on the plantlife which is reliant on insects for pollination and the animal kingdom as a whole.  If this trend continues birds, crops and livestock could die off if there are no pollinating insects left.  If they die then so do we and it seems that Albert Einstein long forgotten prediction 'that if bees were to disappear, man would follow only a few years later' may be about to happen.

Finally, as Alex has covered in his film 'EndGame' there is a real possible that such a crisis has been instigated or will be in the near future for the purpose of population control and consolidation of power.  What better way for the elite to rebuild the planet in their desired image by starving off most of its' inhabitants and at the same time making a tidy profit by having a big vault literally bursting with millions of of seeds needed for crop production.  In the build up to such an event democracy would go straight out the window and a move towards a virtual police state would be used to test and condition the inhabitants for the approaching martial law that would to follow.  The fact that we are seeing this is enough to make me gravely worried :o