Author Topic: Make anti-social behaviour 'abnormal'  (Read 7287 times)

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Make anti-social behaviour 'abnormal'
« on: July 28, 2010, 10:43:39 pm »
ReEstablish personal and social responsibility to makeanti-social behaviour 'abnormal' what it once was, abnormal and unusual. Instead of what it is now, frequent normal and tolerated. 1.4 million young people want to make something of their lives AND WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM DO SO! By stripping the beaurocracy that prevents them from maintaining good behavior? THis is such doublethink I cant even parrot it. What an evil witch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuTc9FJO0VM

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Make anti-social behaviour 'abnormal'
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 10:50:57 pm »
People Magazine Pop culture social behavior is 'NORMAL'.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:59:57 pm »
People Magazine Pop culture social behavior is 'NORMAL'.

Making sex tapes with paris hilton and putting them on the internet is "normal"?   :-[
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 11:05:02 pm »
Making sex tapes with paris hilton and putting them on the internet is "normal"?   :-[

Drink tap water.   You'll love it.  Watch proper social behavior television programming.  Be like everyone else.  It's the law.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:21:14 pm »
In behavior, normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average. The phrase "not normal" is often applied in a negative sense (asserting that someone or some situation is improper, sick, etc.) Abnormality varies greatly in how pleasant or unpleasant this is for other people.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines "normal" as 'conforming to a standard'. Another possible definition is that "a normal" is someone who conforms to the predominant behavior in a society. This can be for any number of reasons such as simple imitative behavior, deliberate or inconsistent acceptance of society's standards, fear of humiliation or rejection etc.

The French sociologist Émile Durkheim indicated in his Rules of the Sociological Method that the most common behavior in a society is considered normal. People who do not go along are violating social norms and will invite a sanction, which may be positive or negative, from others in the society.

As normality is often hard to define, a case study was done in 2008 in which students at Woodvale Senior High School, specifically students in the music program, were exposed to a certain kind of abnormality or as it was described at the time by Dr. Summerville, "weirdness". The aim was to see what adolescents perceived as normal, or "average", and what they thought would be abstract, or as many of the participants described it, "weird". Sarah Nader and Murray Bishop, two of the test subjects were asked to have a "normal conversation" with their peers. However it soon became apparent that the discussions had between close, or even "best", friends was defined as weird by others of whom they were engaging in conversation. The conclusions of the study were that normalness is not an entirely flawed concept, rather it is simply defined as what the majority perceives as the mean, or average.

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 08:26:53 am »
That is so emo or now it's called scene.  Google it and you will see the dysfunction as trendy.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
New "Normal" - Psychopathic behavior means you're actually normal now.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:54:07 am »

The Oxford English Dictionary defines "normal" as 'conforming to a standard'. Another possible definition is that "a normal" is someone who conforms to the predominant behavior in a society. This can be for any number of reasons such as simple imitative behavior, deliberate or inconsistent acceptance of society's standards, fear of humiliation or rejection etc.

The French sociologist Émile Durkheim indicated in his Rules of the Sociological Method that the most common behavior in a society is considered normal. People who do not go along are violating social norms and will invite a sanction, which may be positive or negative, from others in the society.

We're moving to a 'new' "Normal" in this society as it becomes more and more apparent that psychopaths are running the show. They MUST redefine "normal" to fit their new paradigm for a totalitarian system where people are fully tracked, monitored, enslaved. Pathologizing the crap out of everyone; then writing it up in easy-to-follow "indicators" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (the Psychiatrists & Psychologists reference guide for the new normal) is standard operating procedure in a society where the rules have changed, and psychopathic/sociopathic behavior is encouraged.

"Torture" has become "Enhanced Interrogation" so now it's "normal".
"Vouyeurism" and "illegal wiretapping" wrapped up as "national security" makes it "normal".
Watching congress and the supreme court bend over and kiss off the citizens of this country has become "normal".
Seeing the banks continuing to squeeze the sh*t out of people is "normal.

Free speech, when it's not supportive of the psychopathic agenda is abnormal.
Supporting the constitution is abnormal.
Wanting to have 911 investigated (since it hasn't been done yet) is abnormal.
Questioning why we can't see Obama's birth certificate is abnormal.
Refusing to consume fluoride is abnormal.
Refusing to take untested, unproven, potentially lethal vaccines is abnormal.
Refusing to eat GMO foods is abnormal.
Refusing to accept the lies told by mainstream media is abnormal.
Etc., ad infinitum.

So I guess we should all be considered abnormal - because the new normal looks a lot like 'crazy' to me.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
And then listen to this excellent audio from The Corbett Report:
www.thecorbettreport.com

Episode #090 - Our Leaders Are Psychopaths
Date/Duration:    2009/06/14 / 1:05:10

Description: They walk among us. On the outside. they're just like you and me, but on the inside they are unfeeling automatons who care only for themselves. They are the psychopaths, and they are in control of our governments, our corporations, our military and all of the positions of power. Join us this week on The Corbett Report as we delve into Political Ponerology, a diagnosis of our politicians and a brief look at the bigger picture.

Download audio
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 11:30:38 am »
Emo was straight edge, but then it became Emotional Hardcore, then it became Goth-Scene and then it turned into Glam-Horror and finally manifested as Lady Gaga.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
We're moving to a 'new' "Normal" in this society as it becomes more and more apparent that psychopaths are running the show. They MUST redefine "normal" to fit their new paradigm for a totalitarian system where people are fully tracked, monitored, enslaved. Pathologizing the crap out of everyone; then writing it up in easy-to-follow "indicators" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (the Psychiatrists & Psychologists reference guide for the new normal) is standard operating procedure in a society where the rules have changed, and psychopathic/sociopathic behavior is encouraged.

"Torture" has become "Enhanced Interrogation" so now it's "normal".
"Vouyeurism" and "illegal wiretapping" wrapped up as "national security" makes it "normal".
Watching congress and the supreme court bend over and kiss off the citizens of this country has become "normal".
Seeing the banks continuing to squeeze the sh*t out of people is "normal.

Free speech, when it's not supportive of the psychopathic agenda is abnormal.
Supporting the constitution is abnormal.
Wanting to have 911 investigated (since it hasn't been done yet) is abnormal.
Questioning why we can't see Obama's birth certificate is abnormal.
Refusing to consume fluoride is abnormal.
Refusing to take untested, unproven, potentially lethal vaccines is abnormal.
Refusing to eat GMO foods is abnormal.
Refusing to accept the lies told by mainstream media is abnormal.
Etc., ad infinitum.

So I guess we should all be considered abnormal - because the new normal looks a lot like 'crazy' to me.

Yes, it is the DSM-IV.  I guess it boils down to -- do you consider Evil to be "normal?"  Even if it is 99% evil vs 1% Godly, what is "normal?"  Certainly the Psychiatric Association in their psuedo-science deem the DSM-IV their Bible and in order to pill-push and make money, yeah -- they promote nwo agenda .

Offline simpleblend

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 12:17:13 pm »
Emo was straight edge, but then it became Emotional Hardcore, then it became Goth-Scene and then it turned into Glam-Horror and finally manifested as Lady Gaga.

hahaha

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:11 pm »
Lady Gaga is as 'normal' as it gets. She represents the goddess of the age, a neo-egyptian queen who blasphemes christianity like the sun worshipper she is, using the scapegoat baphomet to initiate herself into the fame of the public consciousness. She is helping the elites come out of the closet about their true beliefs, and her videos are so 'artistic' they literally have layers upon layers of meaning, depending on how aware you are of reality. Just wait until she starts getting her actual material out,

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 08:10:57 am »
I'm not seeing the connection bc lady gaga is more about sex and being gay than anti social. I would say that her music is too up beat and happy for those who like being depessed.  Of course, it seems like any pop culture thread gets turned into a lady gaga thread.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 04:38:07 pm »
You do not understand, Gaga's monsters are antisocial mind control victims who do not like people. They do not like people! The new norm is to be famous, but detest the masses. No more caring for others, so at the same time normal people will be labelled antisocial for not conforming to societys new standards, as doublethink, the mindless conforming slaves will have a deep hatred and antisocial-behavior for those who do not conform. This is the most obvious beginning of children who rat out their parents, who believe in the system and fully embrace this new elitist mindset. If you question things, you are abnormal. If you just hate humans, well that's ok they're the cause of all the worlds problems right? Its like that fame concert oper video. Gaga is a jester in the court of the elite.

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm »
Sorry I don't understand.  It's just about murder and sex, to me.  I'm not a fan or anything so I only see the occult break downs on good conspiracy sites.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 05:29:18 pm »
Like vigilantcitizen?

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 05:30:40 pm »
Its about more than just sex and murder, its about reshaping society as a whole. Look how japanese culture is eating gaga up. All the little girls singing gagas suggestive and cold lyrics, its going to have many many effects.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2010, 05:34:42 pm »
deja vu

Japanese have been at this for a while now, check out ANY anime, with few exception(Heroic Age, only 1 I have seen not NWO), promote Orphany, every form of Patri/Matri-cide, signing up for lethal combat as teenager, starvation is kitsch, the UN is here to save the day, its alright if you think things are weird-the best we have, xenophobism!, too many people-"only 500 Million" quotes coming out the wazoo, Genetic chimeras OK. Its pretty thick. Name me a NWO agenda, I'll name the anime(s).
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 05:47:57 pm »
What I mean by japanese is that they like the rest of the planet LOVE gagas 'style' and 'beats'. I know japanese culture is already filled with nwo programming, our whole culture is, which is why they say 'hidden in plain sight'. My point is simply that gaga is contibuting to society becoming more antisocial, while at the same time not-conforming to this new standard, will make anti-social behavior unacceptable.