Author Topic: Humans make consistent predicatable errors over and over again  (Read 795 times)

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside

Offline Highland

Re: Humans make consistent predicatable errors over and over again
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 09:00:19 am »
http://www.ted.com/talks/laurie_santos.html
The monkeys are slaves. In their normal environmet they would not participate in the slave token study because they would be to busy climbing around trees and grabbing the necessary food freely as they live out their short life span without being enslaved and pyramid scammed etc..

Dogs are said to be related and they have about the same years in life span. Humans and monkeys have distinctly different numbers of years to live. You have to start with real information. Ideas about the monkey being your five hundred millionyounth great grandmother have no bassis in reality. Clearly most are making these types of bogus claims due to their wanting to receive tokens of the pyramid scam system more easily.

This person can stay out of the sunlite and possibly have a few less wrinkles however her life span is going to remain to be about the same or possibly shorter due to the lack of vitamin D and other nutrients that are generated by the sunlite but not yet understood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-m3Yj0dQI

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Re: Humans make consistent predicatable errors over and over again
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 04:26:12 pm »
You are right, those monkeys are slaves in their token-marketplace. But so are we. Very good point.

As for the evolutionary-connection, I think we were made beautiful by Eloim, those who from heaven descended, but are likely genetically similar to the monkey. I think for the purposes of this experiment, as silly as it might be for us to attempt to understand anything about our method of reasoning, it worked. Sure its not a perfect 'answer' but there are no answers, only more specific questions to ask next time. I think it was a sufficent experiment to show that humans are fools not because of our technology, but because we are good at making mistakes.