Author Topic: US Census Worker Flips out when i videotape him (video)  (Read 66017 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Re: US Census Worker Flips out when i videotape him (video)
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2009, 10:45:44 pm »
I hope I dont have to use it against another. But it is there just incase

What does that mean?

Offline reed026

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2009, 10:58:32 pm »
What does that mean?

It means that one will not willfully become violent until provoked.

It's called vigilance, the whole meaning behind the Gadsden Flag my friend.

PS. mine is woodgrain, and I can't wait to take the dog out for some bird dog hunting next year :)

LadyDamorea

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2009, 09:01:21 am »
One of the comments on youtube was:

"US law states that unwanted filming of an individual can be considered forms of harassment including psychological and cyber-bullying depending on if the video is used as yours is used: in a demeaning or threatening fashion toward the individual and thus under such circumstances would not be constitutionally protected.

"The laws protecting our news media outlets and law enforcement programs and vacation videos don't extend to you being a f**king creeper and harassing some poor guy doing his job."

This person needs to WAKE UP!!  imho

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2010, 03:19:07 pm »
http://www.lewrockwell.com/barnett/barnett15.1.html

To answer these questions honestly, one will have to come to the unpleasant conclusion that we no longer live in a free country, but in a tyrannical and totalitarian state that demands to know anything and everything about us; where we live, where we work, how much money we earn, how much property we have, what our habits are, our marital history, our education history, and even your fertility status, along with many other idiotic and invasive questions. Depending on whether you receive the American Community Survey or the new short form, both of which are intolerable and unconstitutional, you are expected to fill them out completely. This year, the government is touting its new short form with only ten questions, but they have pulled a rope-a-dope. I think this is because of the growing census dissent. Previously, the long form, which is now called the American Community Survey, was sent once every ten years to every one in six households. Now the long form is sent to fewer people, but is sent on a rotating basis, and every year instead of every ten years. This gives the impression, and this is the underlying objective of the census bureau, that the decennial count is the new kinder, less intrusive census process. In reality, it is merely a smoke and mirrors approach meant to fool the public. My belief is that the pressure to complete these nefarious surveys will intensify and the threats will increase. This will happen in my opinion for several reasons, not the least of which is the continued and warranted lack of compliance by some in this country. I can only hope that the dissent will grow and become more than the U.S. Census Bureau can overcome, and that this invasive absurdity then would cease. I will not however, hold my breath for this result given the now sheep-like behavior of the populace at large
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline SHTFMilitia.com

• SHTF Militia
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2010, 10:32:31 pm »
WTF he is on your property and worried about his picture taken LOL i got you on 5 cams before you get to my front door. What an ass.

Plus if your at my front door YOUR TRESPASSING!!
http://www.SHTFMilitia.com

"Two thousand years ago, a Roman Senator suggested that all slaves wear white armbands to better identify them.
NO," said a wiser Senator, "If they see how many of them there are, they may revolt."

http://www.freemafiagame.com

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2010, 11:06:49 pm »
Our homes are clearly being targeted for future rollout of a weapon that
they have not yet revealed to the public.

Gathering neural signatures as the person walks out the front door.  Probably the only time when you can get a guaranteed unobscured shot of a single person's head.

Just my opinion, of course I have no government documentation to point to, to support the existence or use of these capabilities, but that's what I think is happening.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2010, 09:41:34 am »
Criminals may have been hired for census
 http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d10132t.pdf
Errors by Census Bureau employees may have resulted in 200 people with criminal records being hired to conduct door-to-door canvassing.

The Census Bureau typically takes fingerprints and performs background checks on workers hired to interact with the public. But a report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) found that tens of thousands of workers were improperly fingerprinted by bureau employees.

The GAO fears that the name-checks performed on those employees were not sufficient without fingerprints.

"It is possible that more than 200 people with unclassifiable prints had disqualifying criminal records but still worked and had contact with the public during address canvassing," Robert Goldenkoff of the GAO said in a report to a Senate subcommittee on Wednesday.

Goldenkoff cited the "adequacy of the bureau's training" as a reason for the improper fingerprints.

He said the bureau "will refine instruction manuals and provide remediation training on proper procedures" to prevent the problem from recurring.

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2010, 09:44:30 am »
ya know, if some schmuck is going to coem ot my door, and ask a bunch of nosey ass questions on behalf of my gooberment, I'd at least expect they underwent some sort of formal background check, and not an applicant fingerprint card and a run through NCIC... I mean, come on, do a freaking background check for God's sake, these people are gathering enough info to steal a persons identity.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline URpwneddude

• "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2010, 09:59:27 am »
WTF he is on your property and worried about his picture taken LOL i got you on 5 cams before you get to my front door. What an ass.

Plus if your at my front door YOUR TRESPASSING!!

And I'll have you on 4 cams streaming live through the internet to an offsite web storage drive for future reference.  Don't like it?  Tough.  You can't stop it.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2010, 02:17:40 pm »
Stating the Obvious by Workin' Tommy C.
"FIGHT THE POWER: FLIP YOUR RACE FOR THE US CENSUS!"

Are you black?

I am.  At least I will be according to the census form I fill out.

Can you imagine the problems for vote-buying politicians that would ensue if the statistics for race-based gerrymandering and doling out of federal benefits were unreliable?  (I realize that they look at voting patterns and other information as well but a lot of the redistricting in many states obviously takes place to benefit candidates along racial lines derived from information in the latest census.)

It wouldn't take a huge percentage of white folks claiming to be black (nor even black folks claiming to be white) to throw the whole corrupt system into chaos.  It would take just a large enough percentage of us doing it so that the numbers would be thrown into doubt and therefore make them unreliable and unusable.

Wouldn't it be great to destroy the concept of "safe seats" for either of the two establishment parties and make them all WORK to earn their seats? 

Wouldn't it be fun to see folks like Jim Clyburn or even Joe Wilson actually have to make an effort to campaign in order to get elected?  Joe might actually do something besides heckling the president to get attention if he had to really win us over instead of voting for the most part like Lindsey Graham's clone.

If officials try to get anyone into trouble for filling the census form out incorrectly on their race, would that not be a racist act by the government in and of itself?  Would that not prove the moral fallacy of collecting and then basing unconstitutional, illegal,  actions, for or against groups of people, based on that information?  Does the government not have to make certain assumptions about people as a group if they use that information? 

Most of all, would such (theoretical) prosecution by the federal government be an implicit admission that they think there is something WRONG about wanting to be black?   

Let them attempt to disprove it in every case.  So what if we've been "passing" for a long time now?  For all the government folks know, we have just come to the realization that we wish to reveal our true roots--at least for the census.  After all, according to many scientists, aren't we all from Africa if you go back far enough into our ancestry?

Think about it: flipping our races in the name of helping to restore the validity of our representative government is the easiest form of civil disobedience that we could ask for. 

FIGHT THE POWER!  And do it without even getting up out of your seat.  Strike a blow with your pen for "equality under the law!"

Let's destroy the stats they rely on for manipulating us.  It's "We, the people" not "We, the black people" nor "We, the white people" nor "We, any other color of people."

We get this chance once every ten years.  It is far past time to start protesting the corrupt system at every opportunity.  If enough of us do this, we can hurt the corrupt establishment for many years to come and, in the end, help ourselves restore some of our liberty.

Offline nustada

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »
Stating the Obvious by Workin' Tommy C.
"FIGHT THE POWER: FLIP YOUR RACE FOR THE US CENSUS!"

Are you black?

I am.  At least I will be according to the census form I fill out.

Can you imagine the problems for vote-buying politicians that would ensue if the statistics for race-based gerrymandering and doling out of federal benefits were unreliable?  (I realize that they look at voting patterns and other information as well but a lot of the redistricting in many states obviously takes place to benefit candidates along racial lines derived from information in the latest census.)

It wouldn't take a huge percentage of white folks claiming to be black (nor even black folks claiming to be white) to throw the whole corrupt system into chaos.  It would take just a large enough percentage of us doing it so that the numbers would be thrown into doubt and therefore make them unreliable and unusable.

Wouldn't it be great to destroy the concept of "safe seats" for either of the two establishment parties and make them all WORK to earn their seats? 

Wouldn't it be fun to see folks like Jim Clyburn or even Joe Wilson actually have to make an effort to campaign in order to get elected?  Joe might actually do something besides heckling the president to get attention if he had to really win us over instead of voting for the most part like Lindsey Graham's clone.

If officials try to get anyone into trouble for filling the census form out incorrectly on their race, would that not be a racist act by the government in and of itself?  Would that not prove the moral fallacy of collecting and then basing unconstitutional, illegal,  actions, for or against groups of people, based on that information?  Does the government not have to make certain assumptions about people as a group if they use that information? 

Most of all, would such (theoretical) prosecution by the federal government be an implicit admission that they think there is something WRONG about wanting to be black?   

Let them attempt to disprove it in every case.  So what if we've been "passing" for a long time now?  For all the government folks know, we have just come to the realization that we wish to reveal our true roots--at least for the census.  After all, according to many scientists, aren't we all from Africa if you go back far enough into our ancestry?

Think about it: flipping our races in the name of helping to restore the validity of our representative government is the easiest form of civil disobedience that we could ask for. 

FIGHT THE POWER!  And do it without even getting up out of your seat.  Strike a blow with your pen for "equality under the law!"

Let's destroy the stats they rely on for manipulating us.  It's "We, the people" not "We, the black people" nor "We, the white people" nor "We, any other color of people."

We get this chance once every ten years.  It is far past time to start protesting the corrupt system at every opportunity.  If enough of us do this, we can hurt the corrupt establishment for many years to come and, in the end, help ourselves restore some of our liberty.

It turns out that I am human, at least now according to the census I am, as that it what I put as my race.

Offline cmac76

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2010, 01:14:46 am »
That was awesome. I love how he said that they have been doing it for over 200 years, yea a head count but not how much you pay on bills and how many cars you drive. Don't think some of those luxuries where around back then. I would be surprised if that how they would try to put a carbon footprint on how many cars you have and how much your utility consumption is. That way they know how to tax you.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2010, 02:13:37 pm »
I found it interesting that  on Republic Broadcasting Network, The National Intel Report with John Stadmiller in the 2nd hour at approximately 50:50 minute mark a caller Diane, called in about the Census Form. She claims that she noticed on the back of the form at the very bottom there is a paragraph that says

"Respondents are NOT required to respond to any information collection unless it displays a valid approval number from the Office of Management and Budget."

Then she went and found the number on the front of the form. She went to whitehouse.gov/omb and found where you could put in a form number. She put this number in and it comes up with no results!

So what is that all about?

Since I don't have this form or number -- any of you who do -- want to try and then post your results here?

Seems like they are just scamming us ......... one more time. If that is the case they are doing it in such a bulling, intimidating fashion..........I want to tell them what to do with this form!
http://republicbroadcasting.org/

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2010, 02:28:34 pm »
Why all the hispanic questions on the census request???

If the question were "How many people of Jewish Descent?" Abe Foxman and the ADL would be squealing like a pigs!! This is racism on the part of the federal government. It would reveal the same information if the question were posed. What race are the people in your household?" Why are Latinos being singled out??? I hope Hispanics have the sense not to buy into the carrot of benefits and federal funding for programs and not answer this question. They may be getting pogroms instead of programs

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2010, 05:20:51 pm »
Per the Constitution for the united States of America, they have the right to ONLY ask how many people are living/staying at house/property.

Ironically, on the Census form, the first question is in its own "box".

The Census Bureau also conducts counts in institutions and other places, so:
Do not count anyone living away either at college or in the Armed Forces.
Do not count anyone in a nursing home, jail, prison, detention facility, etc., on April 1, 2010.
Leave these people off your form, even if they will return to live here after they leave college, the nursing home, the military, jail, etc. Otherwise, they may be counted twice.

The Census must also include people without a permanent place to stay, so:
If someone who has no permanent place to stay is staying here on April 1, 2010, count that person. Otherwise, he or she may be missed in the sensus.
1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?

Number of people = (a box to write number)

The rest of the form is OPTIONAL to fill out ... which I won't be doing. Additionally, I am not sending this form back until AFTER April 1, 2010, just in case someone in our house ends up in jail on that day, or if someone needs to stay here on that day - per THEIR guidelines, I cannot answer Q1 until April 1, 2010 11:59pm

Note they do not state "reside", "person(s)" etc...
They just need the number of People - including babies - living or staying in house, apartment, or mobile home.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/pdf/E8-6048.pdf

Offline votewritein

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2010, 10:30:12 am »
Per the Constitution for the united States of America, they have the right to ONLY ask how many people are living/staying at house/property.

Ironically, on the Census form, the first question is in its own "box".

I thought that was interesting myself.  Almost like they're seperating that question from the others.

Offline goforward

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2010, 11:15:46 am »
who's a person?  ::)

"(27) "Person" means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, government, governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, public corporation, or any other legal or commercial entity."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/1/article1.htm#s1-201
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2010, 12:51:55 pm »
Imagine a whole neighborhood was on a grid.  Imagine you could highlight a

neighborhood and "select all"  Now imagine there was a computer generated program that could single

out the highlighted neighborhood. 

[url]http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf[/url]
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline attietewd

“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline EndTheEU

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2011, 01:30:09 pm »
Thanks for posting...only cements my suspicions that these "census takers" are up to no good.

amazing profile pic