Author Topic: TCEQ Doubles Sodium Fluoride Amount in Drinking Water  (Read 10185 times)

Offline limitgov

TCEQ Doubles Sodium Fluoride Amount in Drinking Water
« on: July 11, 2010, 09:40:10 am »
 My cousin works for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - Drinking Water Protection Team.

Anyway, he was telling me that they recently started to double the amount of sodium fluoride they normally add.  He knows I talk about that stuff all the time.  He's not concerned about sodium fluoride and is ignorant to the fact that it is a toxin.  We argue about it sometimes.  Anyway, he said they had recently doubled the amount they usually add for safety precautions or some bs like that.  Of course, he doesn't see anything wrong with this.

Anyway, huge surprise, I can't find any mention of this in the news.

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Re: TCEQ Doubles Sodium Fluoride Amount in Drinking Water
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 12:49:59 pm »
I use the screen capture and video from this article here --> http://www.infowars.com/story-on-mystery-substance-distracts-from-fact-fluoride-is-a-deadly-killer/ to wake up the people still in denial.

I make whoever I'm showing the video to pause it on the very brief shot of the front of a bag of Sodium Flouride which states very clearly "DO NOT INGEST" and have them read the entire label. 

It's really scary stuff and so far has worked every time to jolt the people still asleep to at least wake up for a moment or two.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

PullMyFinger

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 12:53:54 pm »
I use the screen capture and video from this article here --> http://www.infowars.com/story-on-mystery-substance-distracts-from-fact-fluoride-is-a-deadly-killer/ to wake up the people still in denial.

I make whoever I'm showing the video to pause it on the very brief shot of the front of a bag of Sodium Flouride which states very clearly "DO NOT INGEST" and have them read the entire label. 

It's really scary stuff and so far has worked every time to jolt the people still asleep to at least wake up for a moment or two.
I'm saving this for my wake up list as well.My daughter agrees with me thatit is bad in the water but good in her toothpaste?I had her read the label in front of me once and when she got to the part of do not swallow I made her read it again.I asked her to use logic-they make a substance to use in your mouth but say don't swallow?Unsane.

charrington

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 01:31:27 pm »
The interesting part of your statement is that very same amount of fluoride is in one 8oz cup of tap water and there's no warning label on that ...

PullMyFinger

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 01:34:35 pm »
The interesting part of your statement is that very same amount of fluoride is in one 8oz cup of tap water and there's no warning label on that ...
I know. I get confused myself.

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:44:48 pm »

Could you post the source for that information? That would be really awesome to have.

Imagine a nation wide campaign that showed everybody in layman's terms that the very same amount of fluoride in toothpaste that you are supposed to call poison control for if ingested is in every 8oz of tap water.

Also... how awesome would it be when day after day an ever increasing number of calls start overwhelming poison control with callers stating, "I've drank an 8oz glass of tap water... HELP! It's got the same amount of fluoride in it as toothpaste and Im supposed to call you when I eat too much of that! WHAT DO I DO?"

Start tipping off the media that a large number of people are calling poison control cause they've drank tap water, force them to cover it... it's a nice thought at least.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Norman AJ

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 05:28:56 pm »
Can't we file criminal charges against them?
For illegal practice of medicine?
For intentional infliction of injury?
for assault and battery?
I was told that everyone is subject to the law.
What gives a city councilman the right to assault the people of Austin?

charrington

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 01:32:41 pm »
Can't we file criminal charges against them?
For illegal practice of medicine?
For intentional infliction of injury?
for assault and battery?
I was told that everyone is subject to the law.
What gives a city councilman the right to assault the people of Austin?

That's a tricky thing - you can file a complaint and possibly legal action but that is costly --
The authorities rely on the fact that it costs them noting to go to court , you on the other hand have to pay for it.

You and family would also be threatened, harassed and put on the terrorists list. Education is the answer for now.