Author Topic: Bilderberg is pissed: Mel Gibson exposed their nuke FF plans in Edge of Darkness  (Read 75966 times)

Offline RickT

No apathy on my part, Digler/Sane but "the people" will/have never been able to control government.  Only at times when people lived by the actual sweat of their brow, did they have freedom.  People cannot have the luxuries of modern life and still be free and I can't see people being willing to give up the good life.  The fact is, a person living on $20,000/year lives a better quality of life than "royals" of the past. 

We're all slaves to the system, whether you're awake or not.  The question comes down to... What will people give up?

As for Mel... he has the $ to go live a quiet life away from all the temptations he can't resist.  As the devout Catholic he's supposed to be, you think he would.   Find a nice regular lady and forget about the likes of Timothy Dalton's sloppy seconds.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline chris jones

.S..That is one hell of a read, thanks...........

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
No apathy on my part, Digler/Sane but "the people" will/have never been able to control government.  Only at times when people lived by the actual sweat of their brow, did they have freedom.  People cannot have the luxuries of modern life and still be free and I can't see people being willing to give up the good life.  The fact is, a person living on $20,000/year lives a better quality of life than "royals" of the past.  

We're all slaves to the system, whether you're awake or not.  The question comes down to... What will people give up?

Are you sure you know the definition of apathy?

As for Mel... he has the $ to go live a quiet life away from all the temptations he can't resist.  As the devout Catholic he's supposed to be, you think he would.   Find a nice regular lady and forget about the likes of Timothy Dalton's sloppy seconds.

As for Mel, it is his life and let he who has not sinned...

As for the actual shit going on...the Bilderberg targeted attack on someone who helped expose the nuke false flag plans...this attack on Mel provides for the country a rare glimpse into the Brzezinski insanity that he planned decades ago...

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. [...] The capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”
https://www.mega.nu/ampp/privacy.html
-Zbigniew Brzezinski

From the Tea Party Movement to State Legislators, the American people are drawing a line in the sand. On what side of it will you stand? Has the government our Founders created been forgotten by Washington DC? Is a Patriot Uprising ready to capture the spirit of 1776? "Don't Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic" gives the viewer a look into the movements, mindset, and legislation that will catapult the "Great Restoration" into households across America.

SevenLoad.com Viewing Link: "Don't Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic"

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth

As for Mel, it is his life and let he who has not sinned...

I'm waiting for the "Leave Mel Alone" video!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

that video was used to make Britney even more messed up, any video like this created by Bilderberg accomplices (knowingly or unknowingly) would be created to continue the demonization of Mel and it would not work.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline lamourlady

that video was used to make Britney even more messed up, any video like this created by Bilderberg accomplices (knowingly or unknowingly) would be created to continue the demonization of Mel and it would not work.

Twas a joke.  I agree with the statement of yours that I quoted.

Offline RickT

GOOD ONE! LOL

----------------------------

Sane, yes I know the meaning and like I posted... my opinion is that the vast majority of people ARE apathetic.  As nobody really talks about what they'll give up for "freedom", just a lot of bitching about how they want to live life without interference from the military industrial complex...  blah blah blah... "why doesn't my iphone 4 work... wa wa wa"  "my toyota won't work wa wa wa" "the government is not doing what we want wa wa wa" "my city has CCTV cameras wa wa wa" "my ISP is spying on me waaaaaaaa" "my currency is fake waaaaaaaaaaaa!"  "damn the net is slow today waaaaaaaaaaa"  "my power bill is expensive waaaaaaaa"

This is why I'm going through the process of deciding, do I break free of "civilization" or do I stay stuck in the Matrix with the rest of my fellow slaves, copy and paste stuff about old Ziggy and whine.  All the while giving more fake currency to the NWO.  Actually, I've made my choice.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline chris jones

No apathy on my part, Digler/Sane but "the people" will/have never been able to control government.  Only at times when people lived by the actual sweat of their brow, did they have freedom.  People cannot have the luxuries of modern life and still be free and I can't see people being willing to give up the good life.  The fact is, a person living on $20,000/year lives a better quality of life than "royals" of the past. 

We're all slaves to the system, whether you're awake or not.  The question comes down to... What will people give up?

As for Mel... he has the $ to go live a quiet life away from all the temptations he can't resist.  As the devout Catholic he's supposed to be, you think he would.   Find a nice regular lady and forget about the likes of Timothy Dalton's sloppy seconds.
Hi Rick.
I get your point, but feel i have to get in a thought here.
I agree that folks have it better than our ancestors. So what, nothing wrong with folks having a life, they pay for this out of pocket,have sweated for it, they have earned the luxurys and are entitled.
When these luxurys override their abilty to see the reality,yes, it is one aspect of apathy.
Mel is not one of these folks, he has attempted to bring the reality to the people, if he had been he could have rode the gavy train but instead choose to stick his neck out.
You sound as though your pizzed off, welcome to the club my friend. But please know that its historical and todays reality that there exists a segment of human beings who could  be indendent of the abomination taking place, far removed from the situation , but who have chosen to be involved.

Decades pat there were two brothers , for example, men of wealth who could have simply sailed the world , drank champagne, and lived the high life. They chose to stand up for the people and their nation knowing the risks involved. JFK,RFK.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
GOOD ONE! LOL

----------------------------

Sane, yes I know the meaning and like I posted... my opinion is that the vast majority of people ARE apathetic.  As nobody really talks about what they'll give up for "freedom", just a lot of bitching about how they want to live life without interference from the military industrial complex...  blah blah blah... "why doesn't my iphone 4 work... wa wa wa"  "my toyota won't work wa wa wa" "the government is not doing what we want wa wa wa" "my city has CCTV cameras wa wa wa" "my ISP is spying on me waaaaaaaa" "my currency is fake waaaaaaaaaaaa!"  "damn the net is slow today waaaaaaaaaaa"  "my power bill is expensive waaaaaaaa"

This is why I'm going through the process of deciding, do I break free of "civilization" or do I stay stuck in the Matrix with the rest of my fellow slaves, copy and paste stuff about old Ziggy and whine.  All the while giving more fake currency to the NWO.  Actually, I've made my choice.

"It was while I was in Catholic Central that Gerald Ford went into the office of President. 

This furthered what I had been conditioned to believe: that I had no place to run and no place to hide. 

Of course, since then, since I've been deprogrammed, I know I do have a place to run, and it's right at them. 

And I'm not the one with anything to hide. 

They're the ones who are hiding their secrets under this cloak of so-called "national security."

Cathy O'Brien http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/transcription_cathy_obrien.htm

Offline chrisfromchi

Were the Mel Gibson Tapes Tampered With?
Audio expert believes the taped phone conversations may have been altered.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mel-gibson-tapes-tampered-11169063

Offline Valerius

I saw that. Very interesting.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version

I'm not surprised...

Offline Valerius

Check this out:

"Robyn Gibson Supports Mel in Court"
7/15/2010 11:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

©TMZ Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/mel-gibson-robyn-gibson-declaration-domestic-violence-court-filed/
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Check this out:

"Robyn Gibson Supports Mel in Court"
7/15/2010 11:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

©TMZ Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/15/mel-gibson-robyn-gibson-declaration-domestic-violence-court-filed/

Who knows how many Hollywood celebs and singers are under Mind Control?

They work 24/7 almost, and have TONS of lines to memorize in very little time - I mean isn't it impossible to memorize all those lines in the script in very little time? Again, you have to wonder if they're under some kind of mind control that controls them.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

The Alchemist: "The slaves are waking up to our DARPA/Brzezinski data wharehouses of incriminating video/audio file systems on each citizen. They are becomming immune to this method of psychological torture and are starting to form Grand Jury investigations. Abort operation 'libel the patriot'! ABORT ABORT"

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
are people trying to say that the NSA recorded the calls and leaked them?? i dont think thats the case, listen closely to the sound quality of the phone calls, you can tell she has mel on some form of speaker phone and his voice is crackling. if you listen when oksana speaks its crystal clear, just because she said she didnt "leak" them doesnt mean shes telling the truth ...if they were NSA tapes both of their voices would sound of a reduced quality.

also notice the timing of the leaks and the segments, someone clearly knows what they are doing splitting the original recording up and leaking them every few days, its a way of drawing out this story to longer than if they leaked the call at the same time. i still think shes a plant and has a very large organization of some kind helping her leak these tapes.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
are people trying to say that the NSA recorded the calls and leaked them?? i dont think thats the case, listen closely to the sound quality of the phone calls, you can tell she has mel on some form of speaker phone and his voice is crackling. if you listen when oksana speaks its crystal clear, just because she said she didnt "leak" them doesnt mean shes telling the truth ...if they were NSA tapes both of their voices would sound of a reduced quality.

also notice the timing of the leaks and the segments, someone clearly knows what they are doing splitting the original recording up and leaking them every few days, its a way of drawing out this story to longer than if they leaked the call at the same time. i still think shes a plant and has a very large organization of some kind helping her leak these tapes.

I have no idea what people are saying, but I am saying that Brzezinski has explained the plan years ago. All recordings whether done originally by the NSA or stuck in some file directory on your Windows computer are available to NSA. In actuality, it is mandated by the pieces of dog crapola nazis at the anti-constitutional Department of Hitler's Fatherland Insecurity  (DHS) that all data is to be owned by the NSA/NRO/NATO/Bilderberg feudalistic pigs.

This was always the plan and the easiest way to see that this was not an isolated occurrence is that there is an international public relations/marketing/military precision propaganda machine that has been running the story since day 1. The publication RADAR is part of the Bilderberg octopus. Anything that they purposefully leak concerning a star of Mel's status is MANDATED by the Queen Bitches. Sure the Queen Bitches will use the Duchess of York for some fun exploitations every now and then, but why isn't that royal nut in jail for defrauding the people of Britain?

Just so I am clear, you are suggesting that the timing of Mel exposing that Bilderberg indeed is planning to blow up nukes in the US as part of a false flag operation and this 24/7 multi-billion dollar PR campaign to demonize him by the same powers planning the false flag are unrelated?

Offline lamourlady

Besides, doesn't the government, a la Bush, have the ability to listen to ANY call...thereby also having the capability to RECORD any call they please? 
I watched a documentary on this very subject a few weeks ago.  Even the people working the phones feel creeped out doing it...TO THEIR OWN.

Even if whats-her-face didn't record the calls, which seem so premeditated and vicious($$$$$), the calls are already recorded if they had FLAGGED Mel's calls in the first place for the reasons put forth in this thread.  ???

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Besides, doesn't the government, a la Bush, have the ability to listen to ANY call...thereby also having the capability to RECORD any call they please?  
I watched a documentary on this very subject a few weeks ago.  Even the people working the phones feel creeped out doing it...TO THEIR OWN.

Even if whats-her-face didn't record the calls, which seem so premeditated and vicious($$$$$), the calls are already recorded if they had FLAGGED Mel's calls in the first place for the reasons put forth in this thread.  ???

[Note: this is not related to lamourlady in particular but to all of us (including myself). I constantly have to be reminded that we are in an Orwellian nightmare of control and suppression of humanity itself.]

Just so everyone is clear...

Every single call made from every single phone in the United States (and likely anywhere else) is recorded and stored in a Data Warehouse with real time analytics being performed on the words, the tone, the locations to and from, GPS coordinates, records of the individuals and associates related to the call. This is the same with text messages, video conferencing, email, and web site surfing. Additionally they keep info in everyone's DARPA file (or other "MATRIX" TIA/Iron Mountain system)... full spectrum surveillance using the cameras and microphones on your computers, cellphones, video game systems, automobiles, workspace environments, retail stores like Target/Wal-Mart, rfid tracking systems, nanotech in clothing to monitor health activities, nanotech in vaccines/GMO foods, etc.

It is 100% illegal, seditious, and treasonous. It represents a wholesale attempt to defraud the Americcan people and amounts to a crime against humanity given the psychological torture that everyone is subjected to with these Nazi extermination camp levels of surveillance and mind control (behavior modification).

"PUT ON THE F-ING GLASSES ALREADY!"

"CRISIS CREATION BY THE CLUB OF ROME - CLUBBING US TO DEATH"

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_Blurb_CrisisCreationClubOfRome_May302007.html
May 30, 2007 [Please read all of Alan Watt's analysis in the link above, it is amazing]

[...]
Here it is, summing it up. This is what all this is meant lead your mind to: coming to their conclusion.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  Here's a beautiful psychopathic ability to double-think.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  This is the new enemy, you see, we always need enemies to come together to fight, to work, to strive towards, and to be taxed silly.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea…"

Alan:  I'll read that again.

"…in searching…"

Alan:  “In searching,” not in finding.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  Now for the hard of thinking, I'll repeat that part.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we…"

Alan:  We--

"…we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  That should be chiseled in your stone or painted on your living room walls; you could read it everyday, because if you forget this, you'll fall for everything else that just comes your way in your lifetime.

To continue:

"In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands solidarity."

Alan:  Their goal is solidarity, like a religious movement.

"…of all peoples, but in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome."

Alan:  Behavior changes, behavior modification, you see.

Then they sum it up:

"The real enemy…"

Alan:  --Which they have chosen, remember, to make you believe in.

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

This is a summary of a religion that's been indoctrinated and has been over the years, many years, which will bring in their new idealized society; but we have to believe in it, like a religion, to make it happen. And you think that your governments are making all these decisions for you.

Since the 1960’s, massive funding went into preaching the new environmentalism, the Gaia [or Gaea] worship, the overpopulation, “the sky is falling” attitudes that we've been brought along with.  Now you do have a generation that's grown up hearing nothing but this, who believe it's all true. Their reality is induced through propaganda and indoctrination, and reinforced by further propaganda, ongoing propaganda. A term they used in circles at the top, back in the 1940’s and '30’s even, they called it "continuing education."  That was their couching term for it, which would confuse Joe Average, but it literally meant: beginning with early childhood indoctrination at school and furthered down through time with newspapers, magazines, the radio and eventually television, to reinforce their original lies, until Joe Average and Jane Average think it’s all real and they behave accordingly.  

It’s no different than the way religion was used before that, where you'd run through the forest, terrified of all the demons behind every tree; and shadows, as the sun would move and cast the shadows; and it would get dark and you'd run into that big church, where it’s full of light and God was there to dispel all the darkness. It made you feel better and safe, and you clung to the holy men because they could save you.

Any reality can be induced, given time, reinforcement and promulgated from the top down, as the ancients talked about in Greece, when they discussed this many times in the writings of various philosophers. How many generations have lived, died, fought in wars, had moments of pleasure and masses of misery, never knowing that their reality and their belief system (and everything else) was given by a small dominant minority with the history of the ages and the sciences therein? Nothing has changed.

Eventually, you will see children who will volunteer for sterilization, thinking they're doing the world a great deed (or if they're singled out), because they will be told; and this is coming. It's been discussed, written about and published that they have defective genes. They might even have an allergy, “oh, my,” and they shouldn't really put that on to another generation of inflicting misery. You'll see the first generation being "enhanced," as they call it. That's was put forth to the public, through fiction again; the Star Trek series and the eventual space station series (I don’t know what they called it).  "Genetic enhancement,” see the movie, "Gattaca," good predictive programming.  

However, they will volunteer for sterilization, and probably get some social benefits if they go ahead and do this. Ultimately, of course, they won't need humans to breed, at the low levels. They've discussed this and published it too.  Charles Galton Darwin talked about the elite not altering themselves or altering their brains, because they must retain survival capabilities and instincts, since they will be steering the ship of Earth. Whereas Koestler, by the way, for all his so called leading of the left-wing worked for MI6 (declassified now). He said "the masses of people won't need their survival capabilities because the state will be making their decisions for them."

Therefore, we're going through just one part of an ongoing process.  It was ongoing and planned for your parents, grandparents and back through time. Masses of people have lived and died, never knowing reality; and that's what we're up against—those who steal our ability to be sentient. They decide what we will be, by giving us a scripted version of reality.  They often, in their arrogance, do come out with statements, psychopathically, because they are psychopaths, you see. Psychopaths have tremendous ego. They love to say, "Well, we really told you. It's just that you didn't listen," and they do tell us, and they chuckle that we don't get it because we cannot imagine people being so evil as to do what they do. That's why they get away with it. They're helped by myriads of bureaucrats, who, once again are conditioned in their little tunnel and they can't think outside of it either.  They will rationalize what they do, no matter what it is and no matter who suffers.

Get the book. Read through it, and you certainly will learn, by their own admissions that: the reality that you've had, and the one they're going to give you, was designed by them.

From Hamish and myself, it's good night, and may your god or your gods go with you.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

We are living in a concentration camp!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!

I said this early on:

How do we even know that is truly Mel Gibson talking?  They have the technology to do this, and we know that have been gunning for Mel Gibson and anyone else who talks candidly about the globalists plan.

Mel Gibson and many other people have bought property in Costa Rica--now look were our military is occupying!

Given the caliber, character and knowledge of Mel Gibson, I would say that these tapes are indeed doctored--they have all the technology to do just that.

Remember those fake Bin Laden tapes?

Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
I have no idea what people are saying, but I am saying that Brzezinski has explained the plan years ago. All recordings whether done originally by the NSA or stuck in some file directory on your Windows computer are available to NSA. In actuality, it is mandated by the pieces of dog crapola nazis at the anti-constitutional Department of Hitler's Fatherland Insecurity  (DHS) that all data is to be owned by the NSA/NRO/NATO/Bilderberg feudalistic pigs.

This was always the plan and the easiest way to see that this was not an isolated occurrence is that there is an international public relations/marketing/military precision propaganda machine that has been running the story since day 1. The publication RADAR is part of the Bilderberg octopus. Anything that they purposefully leak concerning a star of Mel's status is MANDATED by the Queen Bitches. Sure the Queen Bitches will use the Duchess of York for some fun exploitations every now and then, but why isn't that royal nut in jail for defrauding the people of Britain?

Just so I am clear, you are suggesting that the timing of Mel exposing that Bilderberg indeed is planning to blow up nukes in the US as part of a false flag operation and this 24/7 multi-billion dollar PR campaign to demonize him by the same powers planning the false flag are unrelated?

no im fully with you on that one, i just thought ppl were saying the nsa leaked these calls

i actually noticed the photo of george w in the background when mels character met the boss at the nuclear plant. ;)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I said this early on:

Given the caliber, character and knowledge of Mel Gibson, I would say that these tapes are indeed doctored--they have all the technology to do just that.

Remember those fake Bin Laden tapes?

They are trying to go into some "are the tapes doctored?" spin. Well I am pretty sure that we are only getting less than .01% of the surveillance conducted on Mel, so of course they are, in a way, fudged. I personally believe that the MSM wants us to stop talking about the Brzezinski quote where the end game is completely spelled out so now they are focused on "is it doctored?"

WELL WHAT THE F? After 24/7 demonization of Mel now they ask the question? Not one of the mockingbird repeaters thought to ask. More odd COINCIDENCES!

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
But, doesn't the NWO ALWAYS come out with a flick exposing what they plan on doing before they do it?

Think smoking gun.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline lamourlady

Excellent article, Digler!

"…which because of sudden and unforeseen change has been neither planned nor prepared for. The necessary structures attitudes market relations and managerial styles simply do not exist.  If such a situation is allowed to go on too long, it is probable that democracy will be made to seem responsible for the lagging economy, the scarcity and uncertainties. The very concept of democracy could then be brought into question and allow for the seizure of power by extremists of one brand or the other."

This is exactly what they want in the first place…to have the people “blame democracy” so that they CAN bring in another “brand”.

I see people already embracing the socialist/Marxist ideals of a united, happy utopia under a tyrant who will protect them from the bogeymen they created!  Obama is doing everything in his power to make the people believe that what they thought should work...doesn't.  He is creating this idea at lightning speed whilst pounding society into a pile of dust.  And also, if we question the right/left paradigm, as we do...then it also facilitates this fear and blame that "democracy" is not working.  If we cannot trust either...then there is a problem with the present system.  Obama is a "good puppy" and is executing all of it perfectly including the final thought, as Alan has stated as their ultimate way to bring in the NWO, is for "them" to "search" for a common enemy to unite all under the banner of this new "utopia":

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

A la, every disaster they can create with the idea that MAN is to blame.  It also has allowed him and his predecessor, Bush to annihilate every law and right under the Constitution, which is itself, being brought into question as to it's purpose and guarantees, being argued to be "updated".  Along with the passing of bills that set out to drain the pocketbook that will finance the NWO, cause we know there is no way in hell they can balance the budget...EVER.  And as horrible as the country is today I don't think Obama is worried about the election?  Maybe in his own narcissistic mind, but I am sure they will either get him in again, or they have another of "theirs" waiting in the wings...as we type.

Every single man, woman and child should be up in arms over this and every other atrocity that has been brought down upon them.  But, even as I try to speak to people I can see it in their eyes right away; their immediate shock is not of surprise but of, "If this is true then I am a fool who has been duped and I don't want to face such an attack on my character.  Everything I've known has been a lie and just like Cypher in the Matrix, I don't want to know..."put me back in."

There is not one thing that happens in this world that hasn't been diligently decided upon.  Nothing is as it seems and every single "theory" has merit until proved otherwise, just as this site allows. 

Continue on fellow seekers of the TRUTH!  And read that article.

H0llyw00d

re-watched this last night...a notable note,(think mel is being subliminal here),  @ approx 5:05 into it, notice whats hanging on the kitchen wall by the stove wheres he's cooking....nicccccce!

Offline chris jones

re-watched this last night...a notable note,(think mel is being subliminal here),  @ approx 5:05 into it, notice whats hanging on the kitchen wall by the stove wheres he's cooking....nicccccce!
Hi H. Ok, pray tell,  what is it??

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
re-watched this last night...a notable note,(think mel is being subliminal here),  @ approx 5:05 into it, notice whats hanging on the kitchen wall by the stove wheres he's cooking....nicccccce!

??? I can't tell what it is...

Nevermind... got it.
Nice catch, Hollywood :)

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

H0llyw00d

??? I can't tell what it is...

Nevermind... got it.
Nice catch, Hollywood :)

we have a winner!!!!...nice eh?

Offline A K

Now not only are experts saying the tapes were cut, spliced and doctored, but pictures of her show no bruises, leading some to speculate she has made up and/or grossly exaggerated stories of abuse.

Gibson is saying he was the victim of a multi-million dollar extortion attempt - that unless he coughed up the money these tapes would be released.  He says he ahs evidence and is presenting it to the police.

This woman sounds like a gold digger - I bet she pushed all of Mel's buttons, got him riled up, knowing he has a temper, then recorded everything for blackmail and extortion purposes.

Probably the motivation is simple greed.

But you wonder if anyone helped her, egged her on and gave the technical assistance.  And certainly the media has jumped on the story and gave it a BIG time push.

Mel made some powerful enemies with his drunken "Jews start all the wars" comment, and more importantly, with his films.  Movies like Braveheart and The Patriot, also Conspiracy Theory and Edge of Darkness.

Ari Emmanuel, brother of WH COS Rahm, fired Gibson from the William Morris - Endeavor talent agency.

Offline chris jones

Hi AK
To quote you
But you wonder if anyone helped her, egged her on and gave the technical assistance.  And certainly the media has jumped on the story and gave it a BIG time push.

I'd bet my bottom dollar this was a team, organized , and premeditated attack in every sence of the word.

The edge of darkness, *can you imagine how pizzed off the regime is...

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Mel Gibson Tapes Edited?
By Andrew Zarowny

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, in a cave or experimental biosphere, you are probably aware of the latest scandal from Hollywood. But now, the question is were the Mel Gibson tapes edited? There is good reason to consider this. Let us review the facts.

A custody battle between Mel Gibson and his girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, became ‘hyper-ugly’ when recorded phone conservations between them became public. Gibson said many derogatory things to her, which need not be repeated. Sounding as if he were on a week-long drunk and very angry, Mel Gibson was on a tirade while Oksana sounded very calm and rational. Almost blasé.

That very intrepid celebrity news source, TMZ, is now reporting that the recordings may have been tampered with, even edited. There are many questions if they can even be used as evidence in court?

The couple have an eight-month old baby daughter, Lucia, and Gibson wants custody of her. As often happens in such cases, be they celebrities or not, the situation tends to get ugly, if not vicious. During the recordings, Oksana alludes to a possible assault and battery charge against Gibson, as she brings up how he hit her in the mouth, allegedly knocking two teeth out.

TMZ, however, is now reporting that Oksana’s dentist is not convinced that this happened. Even the photographs that she is showing of her injuries appear to confirm that the injuries may have been self-inflicted. Gibson is claiming that Oksana has been trying to extort money from him, using their daughter as a pawn. At stake here could be several hundred million dollars.

In another interesting twist, Mel Gibson’s ex-wife, Robyn, provided a court hearing this past Thursday with a declaration that seems to confirm Mel’s position. Her statement was that Gibson had never abused her physically and was a “wonderful and loving father”. Their marriage of 28 years produced seven children and Robyn is highly respected due to her charitable works.

Judge Scott Gordon ruled in favor of Mel Gibson and the previous custody arrangements remain where Gibson may visit his daughter any time and have an overnight visit once per week. The unanswered question remains if the Mel Gibson tapes edited to be part of an extortion plot? More to follow soon, I’m sure.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Mel Gibson Tapes Edited?
By Andrew Zarowny

In another interesting twist, Mel Gibson’s ex-wife, Robyn, provided a court hearing this past Thursday with a declaration that seems to confirm Mel’s position. Her statement was that Gibson had never abused her physically and was a “wonderful and loving father”. Their marriage of 28 years produced seven children and Robyn is highly respected due to her charitable works.

Now that's something we're not going to find promoted widely in MSM. Because THAT's the truth.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline UKStewart82

• Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.
    • PrisonPlanetPatriot on Blip.tv
Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Mel gettin the hell out of the states.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295658/Mel-Gibson-leaves-States-selling-mansion-cut-price.html

WTF? How is this legal without a trial?

LA judge strips Mel Gibson of his 2nd Amendment Rights
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/gun_shy_gibson_J4VYbQCN9GLeSR8cVSwXPL
By TODD VENEZIA Last Updated: 11:55 AM, July 17, 2010

A Los Angeles judge has ordered Mel Gibson to hand over his lethal weapons -- on the same day a photo was released of what Gibson's gal pal claims is her with busted front teeth courtesy of Gibson. According to the ruling made at Thursday's secret court hearing, the psycho screen star must surrender all the firearms he owns, as the nasty custody battle he's waging with his Russian baby mama, Oksana Grigorieva, continues, RadarOnline reported yesterday. "Judge Scott Gordon made the ruling, and Mel will be required to submit a declaration with the court within 24 hours of Thursday's hearing proving that he has done so," a source told the Web site.

Secret meetings

Unnamed source

What country am I in?

Offline Captain Koolaid

maybe she's one of those sex spies Alex was talking about!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Why So Reclusive?: J.D. Salinger in Nazi Germany,
CIA Mind Control, Zionism, Mark David Chapman

15th July 2010
http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/allposts/why-so-reclusive-j-d-salinger-in-nazi-germany-cia-mind-control-zionism

” … In Search of J. D. Salinger’ by Ian Hamilton recounts Salinger’s experiences in the employ of United States Defense Intelligence, during and after World War II, serving with the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC). His time was spent mainly in the interrogation of captured Nazis. However, toward the end of the war, he was involved in … the subsequent creation of the mind control program MK-Ultra. Project Artichoke was developed under the influence of the former Nazis who worked with CIC to get the Jews to Palestine. …. “

J. D. Salinger – With Love and Squalor, For Esmé
By Katherine Smith, Ph.D
The People’s Voice | July 14th, 2010
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2010/07/14/j-d-salinger-with-love-and-squalor-for-e

This essay will explore the relationship of America’s most famous recluse to The CIA, George H.W. Bush and the MK-Ultra mind control program.

In his celebrated story “For Esmé – With Love and Squalor,” Salinger, trying to get a grip on life, most probably is talking about himself when he starts a correspondence with a thirteen-year-old British girl in 1948. “A Perfect Day for Bananafish”  is another story about his struggle with suicide.

“In Search of J. D. Salinger” by Ian Hamilton recounts Salinger’s experiences in the employ of United States Defense Intelligence, during and after World War II, serving with the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC). His time was spent mainly in the interrogation of captured Nazis. However, toward the end of the war, he was involved in the denazification of Germany and the subsequent creation of the mind control program MK-Ultra. Project Artichoke was developed under the influence of the former Nazis who worked with CIC to get the Jews to Palestine. [1]

Salinger had access to the secret memorandum written on June 21, 1933, from the German Zionist Federation to the Nazis, “All German Jewish organizations, it was declared, should be dominated by the Zionist spirit”. In 1941, the “Stern Gang,” among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization (NMO) in Palestine:

The NMO, which is well-acquainted with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its authorities towards ZionIsm activity … is of the opinion that: the NMO in Palestine, … offers to actively take part in the war on Germany’s side. – The Iron Wall, London 1984, pp.195-197, The Wall Street Journal, December 2, 1976

Concentration weren’t the only camps set up by Hitler and the Gestapo. During the 1930s, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. The Transfer Agreement between Hitler’s Germany and international Zionism, implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII, allowed German Jews to immigrate to Palestine. [2]

Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that Salinger connected WW2, Adolph Hitler and the Holocaust to The Modern State of Israel. Adolph Hitler: War Hero, Street Cleaner, Prostitute or Secret Agent: A Psychohistory Analysis.

Salinger was living with both the memory of the horrors of war and with the knowledge that millions of deaths and untold suffering caused by World War II had nothing to do with a fanatical dictator, Adolph Hitler financed by George H.W. Bush’s father Prescott trying to take over the world. [3]

In one of the rare moments when he did speak to the media, he said, “I love to write. But I write just for myself and my own pleasure.” He displayed the mental anguish of a misanthrope involved in one of the bloodiest episodes of the war in Hürtgenwald, a useless battle, where he witnessed the horrors of war and has to confront the reality that 70 million people died in order to create the Modern State of Israel.

Salinger himself was hospitalized for stress, according to his biographer Ian Hamilton and later retreated into his private world and Zen Buddhism. He became an ardent devotee of The Gospels of Sri Ramakrishna, a study of Hindu mysticism.

Alleging a conspiracy about the real reasons for two World Wars in 1950 would be hazardous to your mental and physical health.

It was a choice between getting killed or ridiculed; he chose to wait for death.
Salinger died at his home on January 27, 2010.

Katherine Smith, Ph.D., is a retired research professor of History

Footnotes:

[1] The project’s intentionally oblique CIA cryptonym is made up of the digraph MK, meaning that the project was sponsored by the agency’s Technical Services Division, followed by the word ULTRA (which had previously been used to designate the most secret classification of World War II intelligence). Other related cryptonyms include MK-NAOMI and MK-DELTA.

A precursor of the MK-ULTRA program began in 1945 when the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. Operation Paperclip was a program to recruit former Nazi scientists. Some of these scientists studied torture and brainwashing, and several had just been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4443934.stm, http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/NaziMedEx.html

Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip. These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was later renamed to Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind-control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.

[2] When Lenni Brenner’s, 51 Documents: Zionism Collaboration with the Nazis was published the Pro-Zionist British Jewish central organization wanted Amazon to issue a warning to their customers, “We have urged Amazon to acknowledge on the site that this book is of a dangerous and controversial nature.

Brenner’s introduction:

The Nazi era is the most discussed period in history, yet most Jews and others are unaware of the interaction between ZionIsm, Hitler and Mussolini. What happened to the Jews is constantly utilized in ZionIsm propaganda as justification for the creation of the Israeli state, the silver lining around the dark cloud of desolation.

[3] “The Catcher in the Rye”, written in 1951, sold a mind boggling sixty-five million copies and was both the most censored and the second most popular book used in U.S. public schools in 1981. It is narrated by seventeen-year-old Holden Caulfield, a schoolboy in rebellion against the dubious values of the adult world.

The Phony Must Die Says The Catcher In The Rye !

The Phony Must Die Says Die Says The Catcher In The Rye !

John Lennon Must Die Says The Catcher In The Rye !

“The Catcher in the Rye” was used as a “mechanism of control” in the assassination of John Lennon (Mark David Chapman) and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley Jr. in 1981. H.W. Bush called “The Catcher in the Rye”, “a marvelous book,” listing it among the books that have inspired him.

The attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan is believed by many to this day to have been an “in-house” conspiracy, intended to elevate former CIA Director and then-Vice President, George W. Bush to the Oval Office. Reagan was caught in “a cross-fire” from several directions as he entered an open car in a plot employed by John Hinckley Jr. a member of a family with long, close ties to the Bush’s (Scott Hinckley and Neil Bush).

I am not in any way suggesting that “The Catcher in the Rye” was written for the CIA as a triggering device intended to set off a post-hypnotic suggestion.

What I am speculating is that his former associates in the intelligence community either in an effort to mock him (more likely) or to discredit him (less likely) by demonstrating to the world at large that such works, The Catcher in the Rye  is dangerous to the minds of our country’s youth, ostensibly driving them to madness but more likely dangerous for their ability to make us question are role in conforming to a consumer society.

============================

Mel Gibson starred in the movie, "Conspiracy Theory" about a MKUltra victim for whom the book The Catcher in the Rye was a trigger. Look at this excerpt of the description of the movie on Amazon:

"Gibson plays New York cab driver Jerry Fletcher, whose wacky belief in conspiracies finally hits on a coincidental truth involving an evil figure named Jonas (Patrick Stewart) and a secret program of government-funded mind control. Roberts plays the Justice Department attorney who finally believes in Jerry's paranoid ramblings. With a plot (from LA. Confidential cowriter Brian Helgeland) that's a lot of fun as long as you don't think about it too critically, Conspiracy Theory benefits immeasurably from the charisma of its high-magnitude stars. " (link)

Speaks volumes: "...a lot of fun as long as you don't think about it too critically". Right - there IS NO government-funded mind control program called MKUltra, there is NO significance to JD Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" and the actions of Mark David Chapman and John Hinckley, there is NO Project Paperclip, Project Artichoke, Project Bluebird, and Prescott Bush didn't really fund Hitler, and we'd all better stop with the critical thinking and go watch American Idol or the World Cup.

And Mel Gibson is a nut, and you better not watch his movies or you too will be a nut.
Go back to sleep.

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
AWESOME!! mels coming back to australia ...we wont treat you like the states have mel.

hopefully he gets a role in mad max 4 they are working on and redeems his career in oz.

Offline chrisfromchi

AWESOME!! mels coming back to australia ...we wont treat you like the states have mel.

hopefully he gets a role in mad max 4 they are working on and redeems his career in oz.

Then there was Mel, The Actor Mel
In the Roar of a Recording he lost everything....and became a shell of a man.
A Burnt out , Desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past...
A man who wandered out into the wastelands and it was here in that blighted place...that he learned to live again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUrcGCQV1g

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Why So Reclusive?: J.D. Salinger in Nazi Germany,
CIA Mind Control, Zionism, Mark David Chapman

15th July 2010
http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/allposts/why-so-reclusive-j-d-salinger-in-nazi-germany-cia-mind-control-zionism

” … In Search of J. D. Salinger’ by Ian Hamilton recounts Salinger’s experiences in the employ of United States Defense Intelligence, during and after World War II, serving with the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC). His time was spent mainly in the interrogation of captured Nazis. However, toward the end of the war, he was involved in … the subsequent creation of the mind control program MK-Ultra. Project Artichoke was developed under the influence of the former Nazis who worked with CIC to get the Jews to Palestine. …. “
And Mel Gibson is a nut, and you better not watch his movies or you too will be a nut.
Go back to sleep.

Excellent and priceless.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Rebelitarian

Yeah we'll be living it, MAD-MAX, here in America.