Author Topic: Bilderberg is pissed: Mel Gibson exposed their nuke FF plans in Edge of Darkness  (Read 75557 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
another one... (audio)

http://gawker.com/5584987/my-career-is-over-another-terrifying-mel-gibson-phone-call-is-now-online

dude, why do you keep posting this shit, unless he exposed Dick Cheney's false flag nuke plans all you are doing is being a Project Mockingbird puppet with unconstitutional exploitation of private conversations.

WTF?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
How do we even know that is truly Mel Gibson talking?  They have the technology to do this, and we know that have been gunning for Mel Gibson and anyone else who talks candidly about the globalists plan.

Mel Gibson and many other people have bought property in Costa Rica--now look were our military is occupying!

Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Polaris

dude, why do you keep posting this shit, unless he exposed Dick Cheney's false flag nuke plans all you are doing is being a Project Mockingbird puppet with unconstitutional exploitation of private conversations.

WTF?

I cannot believe my own eyes! Just read those comments. NWO has totally destroyed our society. Don't these people know that Mel has his
private life and it's his business and they have no right to judge him like that and draw conclusions.

Everyone has nervous brakedowns. No matter the age. But since people are so domesticated they see any sign of emotion as a mental illnes.
There are many moments in my life that if made public people would laugh at me and call me crazy. This counts for everybody.

Offline Polaris

Humans are apes. Even the most normal person go could out of control and a bit edgy... but not to the extent to really hurt someone.
The NWO knows this and exploits it so they put out domesticated laws so if you accidentally hit a cop (normal reflects...we are natural beings) when he violently arrests you you go to jail. If you throw a pillow at your wife if she is a bitch and deserved you get domestic violence charges against you. This is why you get the worlds largest prison population in the world. When in fact only 5% should actually be there when you compare it to other nations.

Offline thnkfstpal

Saw the movie about 2 months ago, just because it was a Gibson movie.

This guy exposed the snake God op with Apocalypto, after the movie gets released Mel gets in trouble with the media.

Likewise Edge of darkness exposes the corporate for profit false flag industrial complex and, what do you know. Mel's in trouble with the media again.

Once the wife and I saw this we both talked about how the movie exposed all that BS. Great film discuised for the sheep as a "political thriller"

Great patriot Mel Gibson. Oh wait he was in The Patriot too. LOL.

Viper

The wife, under Tavistock programming, prior to the "sting" had been blasting Mel with the "n word" ten thousand times a day for a whole week and Mel, as you do, for example: the wife persistantly asking you to take the razor she has just bought you and for once have a shave, "here take it take the razor, i just bought you this razor and you're not gonna use it, it's a man's razor i can't use it ..."
Mel's response>>I'm gonna take that f**king razor and i'm gonna ..."

Offline foreverfree

this isn't just bad media he's getting.  he's being investigated by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department for apparently knocking her tooth out while she held her child.  he's facing charges of domestic violence, assault with a deadly weapon and child endangerment. 

this will be the latest BIG media blitz/celebrity coverage for the next few months if not years. he could seriously do time over this.
molon labe

Offline InsideJob

Radar Online who is releasing the tapes is owned by AMI of Anthrax fame. These guys also dished out the Tiger Woods scandal right as Climategate was unfolding.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=12999

Offline RabidSheep

WTF?

Also all this audio can not be used in court. California has a two party consent taping law. Who is to say this woman hasn't been egging Mel on just to put him on tape? Mel has grounds to sue her as well, could be an interesting outcome. Hopefully he can keep making great movies, hate to see an undercover truther lose his career.

Offline Valerius

Linda Tripp was sure portrayed differently in the media.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline thnkfstpal

this isn't just bad media he's getting.  he's being investigated by the L.A. County Sheriff's Department for apparently knocking her tooth out while she held her child.  he's facing charges of domestic violence, assault with a deadly weapon and child endangerment. 

this will be the latest BIG media blitz/celebrity coverage for the next few months if not years. he could seriously do time over this.

I haven't heard that he kicked her?? I don't believe it. It's most likely all a sham like everything else the elite control.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Oksana is a total whore.. can't believe mel fell for her... grrrrr

She was probably planted for him to get info on what he knows....
Make it so!

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
Oksana is a total whore.. can't believe mel fell for her... grrrrr

She was probably planted for him to get info on what he knows....

thats what im saying, i mean look at her ...she fits the stereotypical russian spy image to a T ....just listening to her souless voice on those recordings tells me something is wrong, she might not be a spy but one things for certain i can tell a mile away shes a GOLDDIGGER!! just listening to the repeated media coverage is making me cringe ...its someones personal business and the media is acting like mel just engineered a terrorist attack, meanwhile oil is leaking by millions of gallons yet the media still thinks this personal phone call is more important, in actual fact they the media are starting to really show the public what they really are, i know alot of ppl out there would think the same as me.

Offline chris jones

This gal has a peice of Mel, his child.....whats that say to me, she has the stings to his heart.......

Put yourself in this mans situation. He got himslef tangled up with a young gal, he didn't check her out beforehand, he followed his little head not his big one,, problem, she became pregnant. What now, she is the mother to his child, that is some sereious stuff for a guy with any honor whatsoever.

Once she gave birth, this man is responsible 100%...Now she has a emotional weapon, she can use this against him, push his buttons any which way but loose, and it appears she is.

I read the details about the razor, she is antagonizing him, pushing him , driving this father over the edge. As had been stated it could be she is a goldiger, if so you can bank on it she is being mentored--.she is not alone in this scheme.There is a team involved in this scam....On top of this you can bet the regime is out to smear- take down MG, they have found a tool-this gal-to spearhead the attack, though they are behind her, guiding her.

Character assassination........There will be no MSM mentioning the wars, the bailouts, the deathcare, in short the true enemys of the poeple, however they will lcontinue this atack on MG......

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The whole thing is completely backfiring.

Everyone I talk to has said [paraphrasing the general consensus]: "if you recorded every conversation I ever had with my wife/husband and they talked so calmly like that back to me...you would find much worse dialog."

Hey Brzezinski...everyone knows your plans "Between Two Ages".  All it is doing is exposing how fricking psychopathic the elites are.

Check out the timely Tiger Woods text messages, the Bill O'Reilly phone messages, Kelsey Grammer, Alec Baldwin, David Hasselhoff video, Sarah Palin's emails, Governor Sanford's emails, Runner up to Miss USA video, and never forget Brzezinski's words...

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. [...] The capacity to assert social and political control over the individual will vastly increase. It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date, complete files, containing even most personal information about the health or personal behavior of the citizen in addition to more customary data. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”
https://www.mega.nu/ampp/privacy.html
-Zbigniew Brzezinski

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline attietewd

The whole thing is completely backfiring.

Everyone I talk to has said [paraphrasing the general consensus]: "if you recorded every conversation I ever had with my wife/husband and they talked so calmly like that back to me...you would find much worse dialog."

Hey Brzezinski...everyone knows your plans "Between Two Ages".  All it is doing is exposing how fricking psychopathic the elites are.

Well I have come to the conclusion from everything I have read that when someone who is in anyway influential or notable gets totally slammed in the media, they must have done something to piss the NWO off or they pose a threat to it in some way.  IMO
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Napolitano Bombshell:

"We track every single thing you do on the Internet"

Napolitano:
Internet Monitoring Needed to Fight Fake Homegrown Terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/18/napolitano-internet-monitoring-needed-fight-homegrown-terrorism/
Published June 18, 2010 | Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Fighting homegrown terrorism by monitoring Internet communications is a civil liberties trade-off the U.S. government must make to beef up national security, the nation's homeland security chief said Friday.

As terrorists increasingly recruit U.S. citizens [This is a lie, the CIA recruits American citizens. Terrorists do not recruit shit, anyone not an American who even sneazes "allah akbar" is tracked 24/7 (also illegally). And if they interact with any American citizen it is because the CIA wants that interaction to occur], the government needs to constantly balance Americans' civil rights and privacy with the need to keep people safe, said Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. [THIS IS EXACTLY THE HITLER, BUSH, MAO, STALIN DOCTRINE!]

But finding that balance has become more complex as homegrown terrorists have used the Internet to reach out to extremists abroad for inspiration and training [This is a lie of the highest degree. The top 100 sites used for so called recruiting are run out of Langley, 10 Downing Street, or Tel Aviv. Everybody knows this, is she trying to completely discredit herself?]. Those contacts have spurred a recent rash of U.S.-based terror plots and incidents. [Another lie, just because they initiated Project Northwoods which is so obvious with the Chistmas Underwear Intelligence Op and the Times Square Drill does not mean they can use their own false flag black ops to force us into burning the constitution]

"The First Amendment protects radical opinions, but we need the legal tools to do things like monitor the recruitment of terrorists via the Internet," Napolitano told a gathering of the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy. [Has she completely lost her f**king mind? What? What the hell do they have to do with each other? And why has terrorism grown while we have spent over $5 Trillion on exterminating over 1 million so called terrorists while raping another million, maiming many millions, and causing massive exoduses. And all this time causing PTSD and radiation in over a million soldiers, causing over 20,000 dead soldiers through the battlefield or by damaging their minds so much that they end up committing suicide. After all the world gave to this massive undertaking we are supposed to believe that so calld terrorism by random nuts increased? How is this even possible? Do you think maybe there is some other hidden agenda going on? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2502830637471895940]

Napolitano's comments suggest an effort by the Obama administration to reach out to its more liberal, Democratic constituencies to assuage fears that terrorist worries will lead to the erosion of civil rights.

The administration has faced a number of civil liberties and privacy challenges in recent months as it has tried to increase airport security by adding full-body scanners, or track suspected terrorists traveling into the United States from other countries.

"Her speech is sign of the maturing of the administration on this issue," said Stewart Baker, former undersecretary for policy with the Department of Homeland Security. "They now appreciate the risks and the trade-offs much more clearly than when they first arrived, and to their credit, they've adjusted their preconceptions."

Underscoring her comments are a number of recent terror attacks over the past year where legal U.S. residents such as Times Square bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad and accused Fort Hood, Texas, shooter Maj. Nidal Hasan, are believed to have been inspired by the Internet postings of violent Islamic extremists. [So the slave Napolitano was not enough for the banksters, Rothschild ordered AP to add that cherry of a comment. Hey Rothschild, we know that both Fort Hood and Times Square were protected patsies by the Terrorist Industrial Complex and that it is funded by Bilderberg and acts on behalf of Bilderberg. Bilderberg had the largest motive for the Fort Hood massacre and then ran the 24/7 psyops about so called Homegrown Terrorism and the evil Internet. Thanks for confirming this "kill the Internet" motive.]

And the fact that these are U.S. citizens or legal residents raises many legal and constitutional questions.

Napolitano said it is wrong to believe that if security is embraced, liberty is sacrificed.

She added, "We can significantly advance security without having a deleterious impact on individual rights in most instances. At the same time, there are situations where trade-offs are inevitable."

As an example, she noted the struggle to use full-body scanners at airports caused worries that they would invade people's privacy.

The scanners are useful in identifying explosives or other nonmetal weapons that ordinary metal-detectors might miss -- such as the explosives that authorities said were successfully brought on board the Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day by Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.
[THEY HAD THESE RAPE SCANNERS AT THE AIRPORT HE FLEW OUT OF! UNDERSECRETARY OF STATE KENNEDY EXPLAINED IN A LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT HE WAS PUT ON THE PLANE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS NOT AUTHORIZED AND HAD NO PASSPORT BY A US INTELLIGENCE OFFICER!!!! THESE RAPE SCANNERS CANNOT STOP THE CIA FROM CONDUCTING FALSE FLAGS!!!]

He is accused of trying to detonate a bomb hidden in his underwear, but the explosives failed, and only burned Abdulmutallab.

U.S. officials, said Napolitano, have worked to institute a number of restrictions on the scanners' use in order to minimize that. The scans cannot be saved or stored on the machines by the operator, and Transportation Security Agency workers can't have phones or cameras that could capture the scan when near the machine. [These scanners are controlled by NRO, she has no power whatsoever on what they do. What a joke]

NSA Must Examine
All Internet Traffic
to Prevent Cyber Nine-Eleven, Top Spy Says

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/01/feds-must-exami/
By Ryan Singel   January 15, 2008  |  9:55 am

Read More http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/01/feds-must-exami/#ixzz0rUmRfZgY

The nation’s top spy, Michael McConnell, thinks the threat of cyberarmageddon! is so great that the U.S. government should have unfettered and warrantless access to U.S. citizens’ Google search histories, private e-mails and file transfers, in order to spot the cyberterrorists in our midst.

That’s according to a sprawling 18-page story on the Director of
National Intelligence by Lawrence Wright in the January 21 edition of the New Yorker. (The story is not online).

In the piece, McConnell returns, in flamboyant style, to his exaggerating ways, hyping threats and statistics to further his bureaucratic aims. For example, McConnell regurgitates the hoary myth that computer crime costs America $100 billion a year. THREAT LEVEL traced down the source of that fake-factoid in September to a former privacy officer for the state of Colorado.

Presumably using unsupported stats like that, in May 2007 McConnell convinced President Bush that a massive cyber-attack on a single U.S. bank would be worse for the economy than than the deadly terrorist attacks of September 11, the article reports. In response, the NSA developed a mind-boggling, but still incomplete, plan to eavesdrop on the internet in order to protect it.

In order for cyberspace to be policed, Internet activity will have to be closely monitored. Ed Giorgio, who is working with McConnell on the plan, said that would mean giving the government the authority to examine the content of any e-mail, file transfer, or Web search. "Google has records that could help in a cyber-investigation," he said. Giorgio warned me, "We have a saying in this business: ‘Privacy and security are a zero-sum game.’"

It says something ominous about McConnell’s priorities if he believes a DDOS attack on Bank of America, or even a computer intrusion that wiped out its database (and magically purged its backup tapes), would be worse than an attack that killed 3,000 Americans.

Still, it’s hardly a surprising plan — given that McConnell was one of the main backers of the Clipper Chip, the government’s failed, early 1990’s proposal to put a backdoor in every encryption product.

McConnell also makes an astounding assertion that the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court recently crippled the NSA’s overseas signals intelligence collection with a string of soft-on-terror rulings.

McConnell said that federal judges had recently decided, in a series of secret rulings, that any telephone transmission or e-mail that incidentally flowed into U.S. computer systems was potentially subject to judicial oversight. According to McConnell the capacity of the NSA to monitor foreign-based communications had consequently been reduced by seventy per cent.

In other words, McConnell claims the NSA couldn’t intercept a terrorist’s e-mail by tapping a fiber optic cable in Pakistan, if there was a chance the message would pass through a U.S. router or end up in a Hotmail account.

I’m no rich man, but I’ll bet any reader $1,000 that, when and if those rulings are ever released, we’ll see they say no such thing. Send me an e-mail to take me up this bet. U.S. government officials are welcome to participate.

The FISA law that created the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court only applies to intercepts that physically happen within the borders of the United States. The NSA has always been free to intercept foreign communications overseas — the mission for which they were created and funded — even if the call passes through a U.S. switch.

So in the case of the now debunked Iraqi kidnappers anecdote that leads off the New Yorker story, the NSA would only have needed to get a court order if its Iraqi targets initiated communications that flowed through U.S. servers or switches and the NSA decided to tap them physically at a United States internet or telecom facility, by burglarizing it, digging up its cables or getting the company to cooperate. (As for why that happens and how common it is, check my story: NSA’s Lucky Break: How the U.S. Became the Switchboard to the World.)

Simply put, the FISA law is intended to prevent the NSA from operating inside the United States.

In any event, that restriction collapsed this summer with the fear-induced, strong-armed passage of the so-called Protect America Act. That law radically re-architected the nation’s surveillance apparatus.
Now the NSA can turn Gmail’s servers and AT&T’s switches into de facto arms of the surveillance industrial complex without any court oversight.

And though the law ostensibly sunsets in February, any orders in effect at that time will have power for another 12 months. Moreover, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) is reportedly planning to discard legislative attempts to rein in these new powers and will instead simply push to extend the current scheme another 12 months.

In short, McConnell’s politically convenient exaggerations have already worked well for him in winning domestic spying powers, despite their flimsiness under any real scrutiny.

That track record bodes ill for anyone concerned about his new plans to push for sweeping and unnecessary powers to put the NSA in the wires of the internet in order to prevent a computer attacks.

The Wall Street Journal’s intelligence guru Siobhan Gorman’s take is here. Gorman wrote a groundbreaking story on the cyberspace initiative last September while at The Baltimore Sun.

UPDATE: Ex-spook Michael Tanji guest-posting over at Danger Room writes:

It’s bad enough that the Director of National Intelligence is trotting out a bogus threat so the government can snoop on all Internet traffic.  What’s worse is that this kind of mass surveillance is a pretty lame way to catch the honest-to-God bad guys.

Of more interest to observers of intelligence activities is the issue of quality vs. quantity and the slow creep towards doom that these efforts foretell. The fact that we are essentially attempting to gill-net bad guys is a fairly strong indicator that the intelligence community has yet to come up with an effective strategy against information-age threats.

[...] Its not a question of listening in to you whispering sweet nothings into the ear to your significant other, it is simply a case of – as the late Sam Kinison joked – going where the food is. That our intelligence agencies can intercept adversary communications is largely a given, they just want to do it from the convenience of the homeland, not some remote switch in the darkest hinterlands.

(Photo: AP/ Cook)

Read More http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/01/feds-must-exami/#ixzz0rUmbXKjz
By Ryan Singel   April 13, 2010  |  6:04 pm

Read More http://webmonkey.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/04/booz-allen/#ixzz0rUmmg9io

Last month, the former Director of National Intelligence Michael McConnell boldly took to the Senate floor and the Washington Post’s editorial page to declare “The United States is fighting a cyber-war today, and we are losing.”

Thankfully for the American people, his company — the giant defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton — has now landed the contract to build the Pentagon’s cyberwar control center. For a measly $14.4 million in taxpayer money, the outfit will help build a new cyberwar bunker for the U.S. Cyber Command.

Read More http://webmonkey.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/04/booz-allen/#ixzz0rUmxlFpw

Additionally, Booz Allen Hamilton won another contract for $20 million to “foster collaboration among telecommunications researchers, University of Maryland faculty members and other academic institutions to improve secure networking and telecommunications and boost information assurance,” Washington Technology reports. While that might sound like a lot of money to set up a mailing list and a wiki, please don’t be cynical. Undoubtedly, McConnell’s crack team of consultants are providing the researchers with around-the-clock bodyguards and state-of-the-art bullet-proof monitors.

Meanwhile, we urge U.S. netizens to refrain from un-patriotic musings that McConnell intentionally uses fear and exaggerated rhetoric to land these kinds of contracts for his company and instead, be vigilant and keep their eyes out for signs of Chinese hackers (one telltale sign is a “Made in China” label on the bottom of your laptop).

Otherwise you might soon find yourself facing a Red Screen of Death (RSOD), making you just one more casualty in this tragic cyberwar we Americans are all bravely enduring as one nation united.

Photo: USAF

Read More http://webmonkey.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/04/booz-allen/#ixzz0rUn8lKi8

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Kissinger/Brzezinski [CSIS], 4-star Generals [NCOIC] taking over Internet

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=91406.0

READ ALL OF IT ASAP!

Offline TheHouseMan

We've all said horrid stuff to people in private. With that said, Mel Gibson does seem insane.

Anti_Illuminati

Well I watched it 10 times so far and his acting was about the most stellar performance I have seen in years. The scene right after the Bilderberg Black Ops murdered his daughter to stop her from exposing the nuclear false flag plans was phenomenal. I have no idea how he does it. It is amazing that he is so talented and on the right side of history concerning the Bilderberg banksters. A very rare combination in Hollywood.
I just saw this movie last night.  Completely unbelievable how quiet they have been about advertising this film.  It's as though they didn't want people to even know it existed.

It was completely mindblowing in how it exposed total fraudulence of Bilderberg/CSIS run Northcom's manufactured threat of CBRNE (Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Explosive) to justify militarized multi-jurisdictional police state command and control fascism.

Now we need him to make a film exposing the cyber false flag plans.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
We've all said horrid stuff to people in private. With that said, Mel Gibson does seem insane.

Wow. You are completely missing the point. You are on the wrong side of this battle; you are drinking up the demonization juice fed to you by the MSM. There's nothing insane about Mel Gibson. He's a human being. 

My favorite line in the movie, spoken by the 'Captain' in his last scene in the movie, talking to the senator:

"I've decided what this country is.... people who deserve better".

That was 100% Mel Gibson speaking. He is not 'insane' - he's a patriot.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Quotes from the movie....

Spook: ...I know you don't smoke. I saw your DARPA file, and that's my way of telling you - you've got a DARPA file.

MG: You gonna tell me what that is?

Spook: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Their slogan is "scientia est potentia", and I know you know latin.

DARPA's slogan is "Knowledge is POWER".

Scientia Est Potentia (Knowledge Is Power)
http://www.bdragon.com/lair/2002/11/14_scientia_est_potentia_knowl/

I'm sorry... but aren't you WORRIED yet...???!!! You should be:

If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before passage, here is what will happen to you:
    Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Web site you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend -- all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as "a virtual, centralized grand database."

To this computerized dossier on your private life from commercial sources, add every piece of information that government has about you -- passport application, driver's license and bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors to the F.B.I., your lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance -- and you have the supersnoop's dream: a "Total Information Awareness" about every U.S. citizen.

This is not some far-out Orwellian scenario. It is what will happen to your personal freedom in the next few weeks if John Poindexter gets the unprecedented power he seeks.

This is not fiction, and it is no longer something you can afford to disregard - the freedoms that we've cherished for so long in this country are being ripped out from under your feet.

Don't think it doesn't matter to you, that it won't affect you - because by the time it does, it will be too late to do a thing about it.

Thread about DARPA's recent news: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=174241.msg1035568#msg1035568

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Anti_Illuminati

THEY'RE MAKING NUCLEAR WEAPONS, BUT THESE ARE NOT AMERICAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
THEY ARE WEAPONS DESIGNED TO FOREIGN SPECIFICATIONS, AND BUILT WITH FOREIGN MATERIALS.
SO OBVIOUSLY IF THESE BOMBS WERE TO BE USED, THEY WOULD BE TRACED DIRECTLY BACK TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND NOT THE UNITED STATES.

...And Northmoore does not make weapons

Least of all things supposed in certain contingencies best known to you TO LOOK LIKE JIHADIST DIRTY BOMBS.

Offline RickT

He's going through the same thing 100's of thousands of other men are going through with women whom, if they had the chance over, would never had said "hi" to, yet alone married and had children.  There are some nasty guys, sure, but there are plenty of evil vindictive women who poke and prod their ex to the point of snapping.  (I've seen both sides in my own family)

It would be interesting if Mel has his own collection of recordings, email, texts etc... showing her pushing Mel.  Or if her recordings are spliced.  Surely there are audio engineers out there who can 1) figure out if the voice is Mel's 2) tell if the recordings are spliced 3) Tell if the one where her voice is clear is on speakerphone.

If it does turn out he has beaten her, I certainly will not look at Mel in any positive light and I do think Mel has a serious drinking problem (maybe more).  If he knows he's a target, he needs to overcome his urges and stop handing over the gun an bullets to his "detractors".
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Spook: ...I know you don't smoke. I saw your DARPA file, and that's my way of telling you - you've got a DARPA file.

Spook: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Their slogan is "scientia est potentia", and I know you know latin.

Scientia Est Potentia (Knowledge Is Power)
http://www.bdragon.com/lair/2002/11/14_scientia_est_potentia_knowl/

I'm sorry... but aren't you WORRIED yet...???!!! You should be:

If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before passage, here is what will happen to you:
    Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Web site you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend -- all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as "a virtual, centralized grand database."

To this computerized dossier on your private life from commercial sources, add every piece of information that government has about you -- passport application, driver's license and bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors to the F.B.I., your lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance -- and you have the supersnoop's dream: a "Total Information Awareness" about every U.S. citizen.

This is not some far-out Orwellian scenario. It is what will happen to your personal freedom in the next few weeks if John Poindexter gets the unprecedented power he seeks.

This is not fiction, and it is no longer something you can afford to disregard - the freedoms that we've cherished for so long in this country are being ripped out from under your feet.

Don't think it doesn't matter to you, that it won't affect you - because by the time it does, it will be too late to do a thing about it.

Thread about DARPA's recent news: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=174241.msg1035568#msg1035568

The American people deserve better!

Offline RickT

The irony of all of this, is that 99% of people would go nuts without DARPA's most important invention... the internet... the very thing we use to spread "truth" and they use to do everything from make sure a nuclear war can keep going after the human operators are dead, to TIA and beyond.

People talk about how "they" are going to turn off the net... well "they" turned it on and "they" can shut it down.

Stuff like this is the reason why I'm seriously planning moving to a place so remote, I'll never be found or bothered (don't ask)... no cell phone, no internet... helll, no electricity.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline endof

Wel done mel...
Was worried a bit in the film where hes strapped down to a big metal dentist style chair, that we were in for another mel gibson torture scene..but thankfully no.

In the film itself though, i think its the best one hes done, apocolipto was well done too, showing that like all humans given the opportunities, savergy and evil is second nature to many. Going agaisnt the PC cuddle natives of the last decade or so, was pretty brave on his half.

He also injects his christian views into the his films, im an atheist but i would describe myself as having largely christian shaped values. The deliberate confusion between the controllers of the religion, the usurpers, has clouded the good messages that come from what are at base levels, stories, stories to help guide you.

Those that assumed power and wealth from it, during the dark ages most of all as it was then that the church institutions controlled the vast majority of knowledge and power. They tried for many centurys after to continue to control knowledge and perhaps to this day continue to do so. However there is nothing wrong the basic message of christianity and it now appears there is an outright war agaisnt tradtional values.

We should all know that evil is much easier than good and a lie is easier to tell than a hard truth, when the authorities promote this side of the human being, this animialistic self centered self absorbed nature; they invite collapse. Alex is certainly right about that, we are pretty f**king screwed if we cant wake people up now, after everything.

Offline Freebird100

Reminds me of the things that happened to Charlie Sheen after his Interview with Obama video about 9/11.As we all know Charlie`s personal life seemed to turn to shit afterwords.

Now we have Mel Gibson`s life in shambles after many movies speaking out about the NWO.

The mind control of the NWO psychopaths can destroy personal lives and reputations and most people would never have a clue.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
A message to all men on this board, and the world:

Pick your women.

If a woman shows interest in you first, be wary.

Just think about how many men have been destroyed by a women inserted into their lives by "insert agenda here" throughout history.

I am speaking from personal experience here, and from seeing women used as weapons in modern real life, history, and media/entertainment.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Freebird100

For a man who has built such a successful career it took a pretty bright guy to make it happen.To smart of a guy to fall into a trap of some gold digger.

All those years and not a word about him being abusive or unstable.Now all of a sudden he`s a crazed lunatic.I don`t buy it.I know first hand what these MFs can do to someone`s life without being seen.This is what they do to people.They have done it thousands of times before and are very polished at it.

It`s the same shit they do too politicians that they want destroyed.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline attietewd

Pick your women.

Just think about how many men have been destroyed by a women inserted into their lives by "insert agenda here" throughout history.

I am speaking from personal experience here, and from seeing women used as weapons in modern real life, history, and media/entertainment.
And do not reveal where your strength lies as Samson did.  You'd of thought after the second time he'd of realized.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Viper

Pick your women.

I dunno i kinda like a woman to show some interest in my male "chest pounding" before an "advance" is made, unless i know the lady be "open for business" then i just wanna have fun and get along.

And do not reveal where your strength lies as Samson did.  You'd of thought after the second time he'd of realized.
If your strength lies in knowledge you'd only be a gatekeeper holding back.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Pick your women.

In actuality, this is all part of the cultural revolution that was done in China then Cambodia. The goal is to create so much tension on domestic areas on a wholesale scale.

This entire Mel Gibson issue is obviously a result of the Brzezinski plan along with some targeted or set up work by the "Linda Trip" type of Delta Force psychological warfare operations. I highly doubt that these targeted attacks are being done on the American people in general. But, the media is caught red handed doing this through behavioral modification and predictive programming. We are being conditioned to distrust those closest to us and to get involved in the most unhealthy relationships ever. The reactions we make are being conditioned. This is written about by Berneys and in Club of Rome documents. This is all by design.

Without the obvious treasonous violations of the constitution by the IBM enslavement communications systems which are built to create an infrastructure for causing more and more tension within the families.

So keeping with the knowledge we have that less than 10,000 of these f**kers are creating the depopulation/ensalvement of over 7 billion humans, blaming 50% of those humans even off handedly may not be the most productive way to confront the New World Order agenda.

I personally think this woman helped to make Mel's blood boil, but she is also just another slave puppet in a larger scheme where Brzezinski's agenda to create chilling effects throughout the country is the primary goal.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The irony of all of this, is that 99% of people would go nuts without DARPA's most important invention... the internet... the very thing we use to spread "truth" and they use to do everything from make sure a nuclear war can keep going after the human operators are dead, to TIA and beyond.

People talk about how "they" are going to turn off the net... well "they" turned it on and "they" can shut it down.

Stuff like this is the reason why I'm seriously planning moving to a place so remote, I'll never be found or bothered (don't ask)... no cell phone, no internet... helll, no electricity.

They turned it on with taxpayer money.

We paid for it.

We own it.

They cannot just shut it off unless they get every single taxpayer over the past 100 years to allow them rights to our property.

Offline RickT

They turned it on with taxpayer money.

We paid for it.

We own it.

They cannot just shut it off unless they get every single taxpayer over the past 100 years to allow them rights to our property.

They've done lots of things and built plenty of things with "taxpayer's money" and taxpayers have no say in what is done with any of it.  Under your thinking, then, the taxpayers own every war, black op etc... pulled off by the government, so Sane/Digler, you and all the other US taxpayers tell your government to stop.  I'm sure they'll listen.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
I am certainly not buying this media witch hunt of Mel Gibson.  I am curious what was promised to Ms. Grigorieva? She was also married to Timothy Dalton (British actor) too, and had a son (Alexander-- born 1997) together as well.

A story of a Russian girl, who did an impossible thing: married a principal bachelor James Bond Timothy Dalton and gave him baby.

James Bond's Russian bride
http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/361/11480_Jamesbond.html

After Oksana Chernuha had married Timothy Dalton, envy people of criminal Saransk, Mordovia, her native city, her parents’ flat was broken into a few times, their shop was set on fire. Nobody knows that nothing much changed in the Chernuhas life since the “star” marriage of their daughter. They still teach music, still have the same small flat in an ordinary building of 50ies, same soviet furniture – and no fairy riches.

But her mother remembers troubles, and refuses giving interviews. She nearly screamed on the phone: “If you would write something, you will deal with a millionaire. He’s a Hollywood star! A famous man! He will crush you, sue you, and you will be closed. He can do all… He loves her. She is the beauty. They have a wonderful baby… And you intrude a personal life of a Hollywood star. Only troubles you cause…”. We asked her whether she probably wants to dissolve all the wrong rumors associated with her daughter, but received the same answer: “You can not imagine whom you are dealing with…”

The talk with James Bond’s mother in law couldn’t go on. So we had to get information from Oksana’s friends

Oksana was born in 1970. Since she was four, she’d been studying fortepiano. She was not favored in the school: studied well, didn’t hang out, learned music and read Chekhov. Tall, skinny and pimpled face. But by the final year in school she turned a real beauty. Then commenced conservatory in Kazan, and in three years went to capture England.

From volunteers into models
Oksana came to England in 1991, as a volunteer, and looked after an old woman for some time. She charmed the hostess’ son, and then he played a great role in her destiny. She gave free concerts in chapels, private piano lessons and worked as a waitress. She was lucky to be accepted in a prestigious cafй not too far from Royal palace. Sometimes members of the family visited the place, and it is there prince Charles’ cousin and at the same time the family photograph Patric Ansen who spotted her. The Russian waitress got a few contracts from fashion magazines straight away. Her face was at the first cover of Royal calendar. She was shot in an evening dress of lady Dianna (the princess was alive then), in queen Elizabeth’s furs. Changed a bad-sounding family name to the mother’s Grigorieva and tried herself in British cinema. First roles for the screen did not give success, but money.

Then the ex-hostess’ son presented her to one of a sportswear company owners. This new boyfriend took her to elite society. At one cinema festivals she met Nikita Mikhalkov, who brought his infamous “Burnt by the Sun” to England. He asked her to be a translator, and this is how she met Timothy Dalton…

Photo album
In a family photo album of Oksana’s parents there is a photo where she and Dalton together with the Clintons couple stand at the White House lawn. American ex-president and ex-James Bond are still friends.

Oksana’s friends comment: “Many went abroad, but she did an impossible thing: married a principal bachelor Dalton and born a baby for him!”

The only thing Oksana couldn’t do is change Dalton’s personality in regards to money: he never squandered money. However, when her parents’ shop was burnt, James Bond’s heart moved after her long prayers…

Oksana’s rival loves her son
Three years ago her parents have been to Hollywood to celebrate the couple’s son, Alexander Peter Dalton, 3rd birthday (Dalton paid for the trip). Right after the visit her mother’s interview was on TV late at night. She couldn’t hide her joy: “Oksana’s got a lot of friends there. Vanessa Redgrave for example. Despite she used to be in love with Dalton and lived 14 years together with him, she stepped over the personal offence. She communicates with Oksana and enjoys playing with Alexander. What relationships! And Dalton is such a cute young man!” (Dalton is two years older than Oksana’s mother). She spoke little of the grandson: “She looks pretty much like his father, already elegant and prudish. So I called him officially, Alexander Peter”

The grandfather was more emotional about him: “Speaks in two languages, English and Russian. If only I could do that!”

They brung no valuables from that trip. “Dalton doesn’t give us money. He’s got a principle: everyone should earn their own life”, confessed Oksana’s mother.

Oskana expects nothing from Dalton
Everyone knows Dalton had passionate affairs with Brook Shields and Elizabeth Taylor, and last 14 years before he met Oksana he had spent with an English actress Vanessa Redgrave. At first he did not want to believe he was the kid’s father. But then he even gave an interview, where for the first time spoke more about himself and not his creative work: “I felt what it means to be a father. Child helps to alter the vision of the world. Suddenly you realize that life is the most wonderful miracle on Earth”

Oksana’s mum has never denied her daughter lives with Dalton in a civil marriage with a contract. This contract states Dalton does only provide Oksana with current spendings, but should they part, she would unlikely receive anything. The child is much luckier: he is the successor of Dalton’s savings. However, American and British press claim there is no warning to their family life. Dalton still works in TV series and sometimes in theatre. Oksana looks after the 6 years old son.

Reporters, regardless, wait for sensations from this family. It is known that two years ago Oksana’s sister came to England too. Media answers its own “why?”: “To find another James Bond for herself”
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline nirosive

• Beware The New World Water

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
They've done lots of things and built plenty of things with "taxpayer's money" and taxpayers have no say in what is done with any of it.  Under your thinking, then, the taxpayers own every war, black op etc... pulled off by the government, so Sane/Digler, you and all the other US taxpayers tell your government to stop.  I'm sure they'll listen.

Exactly, we do own it all and people are starting to realize that.

They are also realizing that the main objective for the elites is to do exactly what you are doing...

CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE OF DEFEAT AND APATHY.

Sorry, but homie don't play that shit and Tavistock/Club of Rome can shove their apathy plans where the sun don't shine...

Just so we are all clear who the enemy is and how they operate...

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -Sun Tzu

"To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then “managing” such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980. There will be more on FEMA as we proceed." -John Coleman Committee of 300 http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_committee300_02.htm

Levin was the author of a work entitled “Time Perspective and Morale” which is a Club of Rome publication concerning how to break down the morale of nations and individual leaders.

Here is an extract of the document:

“One of the main techniques for breaking morale through a strategy of terror consists in exactly this tactic: keep the person hazy as to where he stands and just what he may expect. In addition, if frequent vacillations between severe disciplinary measures and promise of good treatment together with the spreading of contradictory news make the structure of the situation unclear, then the individual may cease to know whether a particular plan would lead toward or away from his goal.

Under these conditions, even those individuals who have definite goals and are ready to take risks are paralyzed by the severe inner conflict in regard to what to do.”

This Club of Rome blueprint applies to COUNTRIES as well as to individuals, particularly the government leaders of those countries. We in the U.S. need not think that “Oh well, this is America, and those kinds of things just do not happen here.” Let me assure you that they ARE happening in the U.S., and perhaps more so than in any other country.

The Levin-Club of Rome plan is designed to demoralize us all so that in the end we feel we should follow whatever it is that is planned for us. We WILL follow Club of Rome orders like sheep. Any seemingly strong leader who SUDDENLY APPEARS to “rescue” the nation must be regarded with the utmost suspicion. Remember that Khomeini was groomed for years by British intelligence, especially during his time in Paris, before he suddenly appeared as the savior of Iran. Boris Yeltsin is from the same M16-SIS stable.

The Club of Rome feels confident that it has carried out it Committee of 300 mandate to “soften up” the United States. After 45 years of waging war on the people of this nation, who will doubt that it has indeed accomplished its task? Look around and see how we have been demoralized.

[...]

With the U.S. spiritually, morally bankrupted, with our industrial base destroyed throwing 30 million people out of work with our big cities ghastly cesspools of every imaginable crime with a murder rate almost three times higher than any other country, with 4 million homeless, with corruption in government reaching endemic proportions, who will gainsay that the United States is ready to collapse from within, into the waiting arms of the New Dark Age One World Government?

[...]

We as a nation are ready to accept the demise of the United States of America and the American way of life, once the envy of the entire world.

Do not think this has happened on its own— the old “times are changing” syndrome. Time does not change anything, PEOPLE do.

Hey Tavistock...I got your apathy right here you pieces of psychopathic crapola!  

Courage
It all comes down to courage . . .

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/05/courage.html
Friday, May 19, 2006

If you have courage, then you're willing to face that really stinky mess in the garage and clean it up. You have faith you can clean it up, because you've cleaned up other really stinky messes, or seen other people do it. In other words, you have faith because you have experience of succeeding in the past. Now Americans don't have much faith that we can throw out a bunch of murdering, psychotic tyrants (excuse my French). Why? Because we don't have experience succeeding against such people. Sure, the Founding Fathers threw out the British; but that was WAY back in the day, hundreds of years before we were born. French revolution? Ancient history, and different country. WWII? Still generations back for many of us, and that was different. The WWII generation was fighting "the good war", and never knew that our own government probably let Pearl Harbor be attacked in order to justify the U.S. entry into WWII to help out the British. So we have no experience of having really stood up to tyrants.

Fat and Happy
Moreover, we Americans have led a very pampered life for the past couple of decades. Sure, there has been inequality and exploitation, and some have had it a lot worse than others. But, other than stopping extreme forms of racism (Ku Klux Klan, etc.), we haven't had to defend our borders or our liberties. Basically, we complain if our tv goes on the fritz, or our team loses the game, or we can't afford that new, nicer whatzit, or if our boss is mean. We think those are big, Earth-shattering, history-changing events. But they are quite small in the grand scheme of things. And even those of us who think of ourselves as brave heroes usually only act like that when we know it is within the bounds of safety, within the limits of what we can handle. "Tough guys" tend to turn into meek mice whenever they are really threatened. So we're basically lazy and timid, but we don't know or admit it. We like to pretend we are like the Founding Fathers or John Wayne (at least the cowboys had to rough it a little). But we have no experience of successfully standing up to tyrants, so we have no faith that it can be done, and while the evidence is right before our noses that our current leaders are tyrants, we're so terrified that we have our knickers in a bunch.

What Would They Do?
Even if you haven't experienced success in standing up to tyrants, remember that the Founding Fathers did just that. They were just men, not gods. Sure, they were too persistent and stubborn to give up, but that's because they CARED about something: freedom. They may have lived hundreds of years before our time, but that doesn't matter -- we can still learn from their experience as if it were happening now. Time is an illusion, since human nature is the same now as it was then. Just as many people of faith ask "what would Jesus do?", we can also ask "what would the founding fathers do?" If they could do it, we can do it.

Take Heart
There is a real misunderstanding of what it means to be courageous. In America, courage is often thought of as a testosterone-driven toughness. There's nothing the matter with testosterone. Masculinity is a great thing. But many American men secretly fear that they don't have sufficient testosterone to really be brave when the chips are down. As I said above, even those of us who think of ourselves as brave men usually only act like that when we know it is within the bounds of safety, within the limits of what we can handle. We might jump in a bar room brawl to protect our buddy, but that's because we know we're only going to get knocked around a little bit -- nothing but bruises that will go away in a little while. The stakes just aren't that high. But most American men secretly doubt whether they are macho enough to pull it off under fire. They may watch alot of action movies, and talk tough, and stand up when its not really dangerous (or when they clearly outgun the other guy), but they are secretly terrified that they don't have quite enough backbone to pull it off against the big boys, such as tyrants.

I would argue that this view fundamentally misunderstands the nature of courage, and ensures that we will never have true courage when it counts. By way of analogy, the word "discipline" comes from "disciple". If you are a true "disciple" of an idea of a plan or a strategy or a religion, then you will stick to it and "have discipline" to reach your goal. It is not just a matter of willpower; it is also devotion to something bigger than ourselves. Similarly, the word "courage" comes from the French "with heart". Why does it have this root meaning? Because it takes heart to act bravely. That's how my childhood Karate teacher used the word: when I was practicing with courage, power and focus, he would say "you have alot of heart today" (indeed, many old-school warriors use the phrase "fighting with heart" in that way). If courage is acting "with heart", we've lost heart. And without heart, we cannot face the truth of 9/11, or lying to start wars, or vote fraud, or fascism, or torture, or dictatorship.

So how do we regain our heart? Well, let's start with what gets our hearts beating.

Remember that the mother bear is one of the fiercest animals of all. Just get between a mother bear and her cub and you'll see what I mean. It is her love of her cub which gives her the heart to face any enemy when her cub is threatened. It is not her level of testosterone, but rather her love for her cub which makes her so fierce. Just as discipline is more than just willpower, courage stems from something bigger than just cajones. In fact, the strongest courage comes from the love of something we care about, since our heart will sustain us even when the chips are really down and we are really up against a tyrant. As the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu said: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." In addition, we're no longer living in the old west. Individualism is very important in numerous ways, but we can only win against the tyrants as a team, as a community, as a nation. And only by opening our hearts to what matters will we be able to work together, to fight for all of our kids, and all of our freedom. Only then will we be able to put the tyrants back in the box.

Do we care about our kids, our significant others, our parents, our friends? Do we care about the freedom to choose what we want, instead of having our "great leader" choose for us? If not, what DO we care about? Because if that is where your heart is, that is what will give you courage. Even if you are driven by greed, then -- unless you directly make your living from the defense or oil industries (the two sectors profiting wildy under the current administration) -- you have motive to restore democracy to our country.

I care too much about my kids and my freedom to be afraid. I care enough about them that it gets my heart beating, connects me to something bigger than myself, and that gives me courage, even when the chips are down.

Courage is an innate human quality. It is within each of us, waiting to reveal itself when we open our hearts. When we act with heart, by definition, we are courageous.

Those who would trade safety for freedom deserve neither.
– Thomas Jefferson

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- Hellen Keller

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
- Goethe

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Ambrose Redmoon

Courage is an everyday thing. When we look reality squarely in the eye and refuse to back away from our awareness, we are living courage.
- Anonymous

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
- Mother Teresa

It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
- Robert F . Kennedy

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
- Seneca, Native American

Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.
- Aristotle

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
- John Wayne

Courage is doing what your afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.
- Eddie Rickenbacker

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
- George Patton

One man with courage makes a majority.
- Andrew Jackson

Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost.
- Roger Dawson

We must never despair; our situation has been compromising before; and it changed for the better; so I trust it will again. If difficulties arise; we must put forth new exertion and proportion our efforts to the exigencies of the times.
- George Washington

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.
-Sonia Johnson

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead[/b]

Offline stymo1

Courage
It all comes down to courage . . .

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/05/courage.html
Friday, May 19, 2006

If you have courage, then you're willing to face that really stinky mess in the garage and clean it up. You have faith you can clean it up, because you've cleaned up other really stinky messes, or seen other people do it. In other words, you have faith because you have experience of succeeding in the past. Now Americans don't have much faith that we can throw out a bunch of murdering, psychotic tyrants (excuse my French). Why? Because we don't have experience succeeding against such people. Sure, the Founding Fathers threw out the British; but that was WAY back in the day, hundreds of years before we were born. French revolution? Ancient history, and different country. WWII? Still generations back for many of us, and that was different. The WWII generation was fighting "the good war", and never knew that our own government probably let Pearl Harbor be attacked in order to justify the U.S. entry into WWII to help out the British. So we have no experience of having really stood up to tyrants.

Fat and Happy
Moreover, we Americans have led a very pampered life for the past couple of decades. Sure, there has been inequality and exploitation, and some have had it a lot worse than others. But, other than stopping extreme forms of racism (Ku Klux Klan, etc.), we haven't had to defend our borders or our liberties. Basically, we complain if our tv goes on the fritz, or our team loses the game, or we can't afford that new, nicer whatzit, or if our boss is mean. We think those are big, Earth-shattering, history-changing events. But they are quite small in the grand scheme of things. And even those of us who think of ourselves as brave heroes usually only act like that when we know it is within the bounds of safety, within the limits of what we can handle. "Tough guys" tend to turn into meek mice whenever they are really threatened. So we're basically lazy and timid, but we don't know or admit it. We like to pretend we are like the Founding Fathers or John Wayne (at least the cowboys had to rough it a little). But we have no experience of successfully standing up to tyrants, so we have no faith that it can be done, and while the evidence is right before our noses that our current leaders are tyrants, we're so terrified that we have our knickers in a bunch.

What Would They Do?
Even if you haven't experienced success in standing up to tyrants, remember that the Founding Fathers did just that. They were just men, not gods. Sure, they were too persistent and stubborn to give up, but that's because they CARED about something: freedom. They may have lived hundreds of years before our time, but that doesn't matter -- we can still learn from their experience as if it were happening now. Time is an illusion, since human nature is the same now as it was then. Just as many people of faith ask "what would Jesus do?", we can also ask "what would the founding fathers do?" If they could do it, we can do it.

Take Heart
There is a real misunderstanding of what it means to be courageous. In America, courage is often thought of as a testosterone-driven toughness. There's nothing the matter with testosterone. Masculinity is a great thing. But many American men secretly fear that they don't have sufficient testosterone to really be brave when the chips are down. As I said above, even those of us who think of ourselves as brave men usually only act like that when we know it is within the bounds of safety, within the limits of what we can handle. We might jump in a bar room brawl to protect our buddy, but that's because we know we're only going to get knocked around a little bit -- nothing but bruises that will go away in a little while. The stakes just aren't that high. But most American men secretly doubt whether they are macho enough to pull it off under fire. They may watch alot of action movies, and talk tough, and stand up when its not really dangerous (or when they clearly outgun the other guy), but they are secretly terrified that they don't have quite enough backbone to pull it off against the big boys, such as tyrants.

I would argue that this view fundamentally misunderstands the nature of courage, and ensures that we will never have true courage when it counts. By way of analogy, the word "discipline" comes from "disciple". If you are a true "disciple" of an idea of a plan or a strategy or a religion, then you will stick to it and "have discipline" to reach your goal. It is not just a matter of willpower; it is also devotion to something bigger than ourselves. Similarly, the word "courage" comes from the French "with heart". Why does it have this root meaning? Because it takes heart to act bravely. That's how my childhood Karate teacher used the word: when I was practicing with courage, power and focus, he would say "you have alot of heart today" (indeed, many old-school warriors use the phrase "fighting with heart" in that way). If courage is acting "with heart", we've lost heart. And without heart, we cannot face the truth of 9/11, or lying to start wars, or vote fraud, or fascism, or torture, or dictatorship.

So how do we regain our heart? Well, let's start with what gets our hearts beating.

Remember that the mother bear is one of the fiercest animals of all. Just get between a mother bear and her cub and you'll see what I mean. It is her love of her cub which gives her the heart to face any enemy when her cub is threatened. It is not her level of testosterone, but rather her love for her cub which makes her so fierce. Just as discipline is more than just willpower, courage stems from something bigger than just cajones. In fact, the strongest courage comes from the love of something we care about, since our heart will sustain us even when the chips are really down and we are really up against a tyrant. As the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu said: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." In addition, we're no longer living in the old west. Individualism is very important in numerous ways, but we can only win against the tyrants as a team, as a community, as a nation. And only by opening our hearts to what matters will we be able to work together, to fight for all of our kids, and all of our freedom. Only then will we be able to put the tyrants back in the box.

Do we care about our kids, our significant others, our parents, our friends? Do we care about the freedom to choose what we want, instead of having our "great leader" choose for us? If not, what DO we care about? Because if that is where your heart is, that is what will give you courage. Even if you are driven by greed, then -- unless you directly make your living from the defense or oil industries (the two sectors profiting wildy under the current administration) -- you have motive to restore democracy to our country.

I care too much about my kids and my freedom to be afraid. I care enough about them that it gets my heart beating, connects me to something bigger than myself, and that gives me courage, even when the chips are down.

Courage is an innate human quality. It is within each of us, waiting to reveal itself when we open our hearts. When we act with heart, by definition, we are courageous.

Those who would trade safety for freedom deserve neither.
– Thomas Jefferson

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- Hellen Keller

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
- Goethe

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Ambrose Redmoon

Courage is an everyday thing. When we look reality squarely in the eye and refuse to back away from our awareness, we are living courage.
- Anonymous

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
- Mother Teresa

It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
- Robert F . Kennedy

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
- Seneca, Native American

Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.
- Aristotle

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
- John Wayne

Courage is doing what your afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared.
- Eddie Rickenbacker

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
- George Patton

One man with courage makes a majority.
- Andrew Jackson

Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost.
- Roger Dawson

We must never despair; our situation has been compromising before; and it changed for the better; so I trust it will again. If difficulties arise; we must put forth new exertion and proportion our efforts to the exigencies of the times.
- George Washington

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.
-Sonia Johnson

Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead[/b]

EXACTLY 100% ON TARGET!!

A lot of folks are just plain fed up, and are running for office themselves.
I am proud to count myself amongst that bunch of people!
WE CAN TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK!
We did it once, and we can sure as hell do it again.
One City Council, One County, One State at a time!
Take it back in little pieces, just like the way they try to take it away from us.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated