Author Topic: Quick and Dirty....  (Read 11477 times)

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
Quick and Dirty....
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:22:03 am »
Lowdown about how it really works....

Ever since the War Powers Act of the 1930's we have been in a non-redacted State of Emergency.  This allows the Executive branch to pass executive order after executive order.  Pretty soon, the Executive body is "all powerful".  The globalists have intended as much, thus creating executive tyranny and over-ruling Congress.  We now have no representation in government whatsoever.  The ultra-rich are using the apparatus of government itself to monopolize and secure their interests.  The intelligencia is run by these same "ultra-rich".  The intelligencia is the real government behind the government, and will create it's own polarity (through the Hegelian Dialectic method) to disguise their operations.

Simple synopsis of what is actually a good bit more complex.

Patriot X
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline PatriotX

Re: Quick and Dirty....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:46:46 am »
Nevermind that the intelligencias of most country's are in all likelihood "tied together" at the top via secret societies.  This must be the case with everything operating in tandem to the "script" of total takeover.

Patriot X

Offline Overcast

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 03:52:24 pm »
In a way, I guess..

Well...

I'm GLAD, I'm not one of those 'ultra' powerful - who.. yes, may have money in power - but live life in a more paranoid state than a schizophrenic on some KILLER weed. :)
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 10:27:48 am »
Furthermore, the social engineers employ all manner of symbols, semantics, religion, propaganda, and hype to corral and control us.  Meanwhile, the lower-level minions parrot the group think as they whore themselves out for a buck.

And just about the time the lower-level minions begin to figure this out, the tangled web has already been woven, and out of ego and fiscal security they remain embedded and do not leave the deceit of riches.  Yet others remain for a more dubious cause; because they have already adopted the world-view of their puppet masters and are joined at the hip to the march of lies.....

Patriot X

(Quick and Dirty)

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 12:33:48 pm »
With regards to the elusive yet hidden "world-government" that has yet to come to the forefront, we are just waiting for the last HOORAAHH!  The United States military has been doing the excavation work for years now by setting up bases and axioms of power around the globe.  These same footholds will be usurped by the U.N. at some point (probably after a "scripted" third world war) whereby "nationalism" and "religious extremism" will be essentially outlawed.

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 05:58:32 pm »
We have been bridled like wild animals, lead around by the nose with all manner of symbology, labels, affiliations, and key words and phrases.  We were given choice "A", "B", and "C" and presumed we had democracy (when all choices came and still come nearly always from the same source; that same source which began long ago monopolizing our reality and preying on our naive and presumptuous nature) .  We have nothing to blame but ourselves for being so utterly ignorant and having no real vision on top of much needed vigilance .  Yet some among us would strive to get out of the "box" and create a better world with the genuine interests of one another at the heart of that new and beautiful creation.  These same are relegated to obscurity, lest they should arouse the flock and fly to the truth that would set them all free.

Patriot X

(how's that for o`pining a bit??   ;D)

Offline cueball7

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 11:04:37 pm »

Yet some among us would strive to get out of the "box" and create a better world with the genuine interests of one another at the heart of that new and beautiful creation.  These same are relegated to obscurity, lest they should arouse the flock and fly to the truth that would set them all free.

Offline cueball7

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 11:06:42 pm »

Opps, hit the wrong key-that sounds like the whole idea behind the Ron Paul Revolution! ;)

Offline cueball7

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 11:08:03 pm »

OOps! ;D

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 07:18:08 pm »
Ron Paul is great.  And I hope he can get in office and live long enough to make the changes necessary to override decades of manifest treason and corruption in government.

I guess we can hope for the best.

But I am going to prepare for the worst.  This plan is in full sway.  False hope is enough to keep people playing "the game" instead of resisting RIGHT NOW!

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 07:56:41 pm »
I have stated that a Third World War may be what is needed as a catalyst for these abrupt changes primarily because I believe the shadow Government wishes to destroy once and for all any vestige of "nationalism" (a supreme belief in the nation-state as the totality of government in the secular affairs of its sovereign citizens).  At the same time, there will be attempts to root out religious opposition to a "world-government" that may result from this agenda to tie religious fundamentalism and extremism to the current administration and those diametrically opposed to our interests overseas.  This is why I believe this could all very well transpire before Bush leaves office, and (Ron Paul) would end up being nothing short of a diversion if this were to happen according to a worst case scenario prediction.  Couple this with natural disaster after natural disaster, economic meltdown, bio-weapons release and the introduction of so-called Allied troops in America (to quell riots and insurrection) after most of our troops will have been deployed and sabotaged overseas.....   This then will be the precursor to actual U.N. troops enforcing open world government once they impose biometric solutions to the real world chaos!  We could very well see the end of America as we know it. 

I just hope my assessment is wrong.  I am putting it out there so you can analyze it anyway you see fit.  Perhaps our work together will avoid such a scenario.  Perhaps our rally is precisely what they wish to "steer" before it gets too big - too fast.  Perhaps the window of opportunity is closing on them to install and carry-out their diabolical plans....Perhaps the window of opportunity is subsequently closing on us to reach the vast majority of the public before it is too late.

Perhaps we will live to see.

Patriot X

(Oh, and of course, "global warming" will be a convenient veil for the ensuing mass destruction from so-called natural sources that result from over industrialization).

Offline Tomslik

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 09:46:41 pm »
But I am going to prepare for the worst.

That is my philosophy. 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 11:47:04 pm »
I have stated that a Third World War may be what is needed as a catalyst for these abrupt changes

Check out the plan for the 3 world wars
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 10:09:46 am »
Yeah Sane,

I must admit, I have read some of Albert Pike's stuff.  And I took this into account with my interpretation.  Thanks for the quick-link though.

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 07:27:50 pm »
The following is an excerpt from that link:

As do most occultists, Albert Pike had a "spirit guide," who dispensed "Divine Wisdom" and enlightened him regarding how to achieve the New World Order. A "spirit guide" is a "being" who meets someone who has given themselves over to the practice of the occult; however, people who are practitioners of the New Age Religion do not view this as a bad thing. In fact, they would strongly argue that they are filled with happiness and joy by interacting with their "spirit guides".

One message that Albert Pike received from his "spirit guide," and which in reality we know to be a demonic vision, he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place. This is not because the devil has powers of prophecy, but because his agents have undertaken to manipulate political events to closely follow his designs. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events in the Middle East show a growing unrest and instability between Jews and Arabs. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 09:20:21 pm »
Not far off,

at all.....

Is this our destiny I ask you?

(Speaking to a forum of mostly like minded souls, I suppose it is.  And unfortunate at that).

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 12:49:46 pm »
May God Bless America if there is anything left of her....

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 11:54:39 am »
Then again, on the flip side (a more pleasant tone); if much of this is a form of psyops and mind-control to keep us from fighting for our representative form of government in the face of looming evil, then perhaps the parlor trick is to foster a sense of hoplessness while they continue to take over legislatively and subdue our natural instincts to resist their "monopoly" once we see it for what it is.  There could yet be more time if this were indeed the modus operandi...  This would be welcome news for us most certainly, while we wage war for the hearts and minds of the Republic and the world (for that matter).  On the other hand, as we push, they push back!

They count on us not fighting for our freedoms.

They imagine a vain thing.

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 09:24:39 pm »
"How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the BOMB"!!

Flouride anyone??

Mandrake??

Patriot X   ;D

Offline Ford Falcon

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 11:24:47 pm »
Albert Pike had a "spirit guide," who dispensed "Divine Wisdom" and enlightened him regarding how to achieve the New World Order. A "spirit guide" is a "being" who meets someone who has given themselves over to the practice of the occult; however, people who are practitioners of the New Age Religion do not view this as a bad thing. In fact, they would strongly argue that they are filled with happiness and joy by interacting with their "spirit guides".

Let's call it out for what it really is. This is nothing short of direct communication with Lucifer, the 'Light Bearer'.

the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

And so we have our showdown between good and evil, light and dark, atheism and Christianity.
Satan's greatest trick of all was to convince everyone he doesn't exist. Of course, there is no such thing as a shadow government, there is no illuminati, no Bohemian grove!

There is a war on for our minds...and our souls.
I do hope the good Dr Paul makes it to the White House.
Don't let those evil bastards win.

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 12:01:45 am »
sigmund froyd had a spirt guide also

Offline Kregener

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 12:00:25 am »
Wait a minute.  I suppose I just need to re-align my "chakras" and this will all just go away.....like a bad dream.

Patriot X  ;D

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:15 pm »
Nope.  Still in the "nightmare"......

Patriot X

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 12:36:01 pm »
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm

Is this referring to the eco-nazis that have sprung up recently perhaps?
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 12:57:47 pm »
Spiritual guidance is tricky.  Sometimes it's authentic, but rarely.  Often it's an eruption from the depths of a demented mind.  If a "spirit guide" IS real, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a benefic guide, nor even a wise one.  But, even a malefic "spirit guide" can give enough accurate prophecy to trick the receiver(s).

"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 09:34:42 am »
Lowdown about how it really works....

Ever since the War Powers Act of the 1930's we have been in a non-redacted State of Emergency.  This allows the Executive branch to pass executive order after executive order.  Pretty soon, the Executive body is "all powerful".  The globalists have intended as much, thus creating executive tyranny and over-ruling Congress.  We now have no representation in government whatsoever.  The ultra-rich are using the apparatus of government itself to monopolize and secure their interests.  The intelligencia is run by these same "ultra-rich".  The intelligencia is the real government behind the government, and will create it's own polarity (through the Hegelian Dialectic method) to disguise their operations.

Simple synopsis of what is actually a good bit more complex.

Patriot X
yes and all commerce is illegal unless liscenced by the state see trady with the enemy act.  which states that we the people are the enemy.  http://www.suijuris.net/forum/articles-news/7607-what-all-free-men-want.html
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline creat3d

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 09:56:05 am »
Very interesting read! (Albert Pike)

They surely haven't come this far to easily abandon their plans... the first and second world wars happened, now they're at arm's reach of launching WW3, it's not like they'll just give up... which brings me to Ben Fulford, even if he was real it's not like the Illumidiots would just give up having come so far along...

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 09:55:05 pm »
The following is a snipit (somewhat embellished) from my commentary entitled "Patriot X....Diatribe for the uninitiated" (Journalism Section):

Quick brief on Mainstream Deconstruction of 9-11 Lies.... (Allowing the Levy to Break)

Even though the mainstream mediahas more or less manufactured consent by the masses to the falsehoods of 9-11 (allowing these untruths to be perpetuated for the last 7 years); these lies are about to become deconstructed by various people coming forward and finally taking a stand throwing the whole "War On Terrorism" into subsequent suspicion.  That is why they (the globalists) must hurry up with their program for a third World War, and global cataclysms (whatever the form it assumes).  Undoubtedly, this will be sooner rather than later as the dam begins to break regarding 9-11 truth and so on.  They have a window of opportunity and IT IS NOW!!  No doubt that before the proverbial "frog" begins to "boil", the heat must be turned up even more quickly and with greater fervor before the last ditch effort by the frog to jump out!  Before the dam really bursts wide-open, they will let the smaller levies (damming the truth and blocking key information from getting due exposure) spill over (ironically, this will occur once again]through the mainstream [/u] - now some 7 years later, and among notable and commonly regarded "liberal" sources, even though this information was first amplified by "true conservatives" and "libertarians").  This is why Alex Jones, one of the first to go mainstream with this information, is still alive in all likelihood...(my estimation).  The powers that be will allow this leak to grow just enough so that the liberals (defined in the most contemporary sense) sieze this as an opportunity to attack G.W. and company (who ironically represent the whole of Christianity to them and their reprobate minds).  To be sure, the seduced Christian church (seduced by the frivolous notion of pre-trib rapture, notions of wealth and prosperity in the face of the looming "Beast" system, and misdirected faith in G.W. Bush as God's "warrior leader" on the front-lines etc.) will become paralyzed like a doe in the headlights of the NWO!  And by then, it will be too late!  The secular-humanist Left (really atheist) will have grown sufficiently strong and become such a formidable force, that they will be ready to trample all remaing vestige/belief in God (since it will have been blamed for what is about to transpire the world over - blame put squarely on religious zealotry and especially "Jews" by an ingenious plan to pigeonhole the fundamentalists through develish affiliation and association whilst feeding their sense of self-righteousness....  Satan could not have devised a better plan (for those would would be inclined to believe in such a predatory evil genius)....Upon fomenting crisis of this magnitude, many will have full endorsement in their sick hearts, full rationale to committ the atrocities that are spoken of in the prophetic word of the book of Revelation.  Don't you find it interesting that almost NO truly conservative, or what we might dub "fundamentalist Christian" leaders and personas have been spotlighted for their endorsement of 9-11 truth in the "mainstream media"??  And if such were the case, it would likely be swept under the matt quickly and quitely.....  It seems that the 9-11 Levy is breaking just to one side, and right in line with the intended affect on the mass pyschosis....the world over.   Hang on, cause it is going to get real rough...

Patriot X

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 10:11:51 pm »
Sorry,  I ran out of modifications to the last post to make it more comprehensible.  I oft get impatient trying to explain this sophisticated and diabolical plan.  I did not mean to say Alex Jones is a "liberal" in the last post.  What I meant to say was that Alex Jones is still alive in my best estimation because this is a grand chess game.  They will use his effort to educate the masses against (us) ultimately by mixing half truths with the core truths of 9-11 (already sent to the four winds) and seducing 9-11 truth membership with more lies and deception until they have essentially fostered the reverse of what we intended to achieve at the genesis of this movement, lending itself to deception on a Biblical scale both figuratively and literally.....

(I am not sure how else to say this)

Patriot X

(Am I making any sense?)

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 10:20:37 pm »
Sorry,  I ran out of modifications to the last post to make it more comprehensible.  I oft get impatient trying to explain this sophisticated and diabolical plan.

Patriot X

It's perfectly comprehensible to me.  (I'm trying to post while working... whew!!! multi-tasking...yikes!)  It's a good post, and informative, and appreciated.  Thanx for your good work.
Chaucer

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 10:23:01 pm »
That's funny Yanaar.  You asked the question before I even asked.  My post was seconds before your latest reply...

Awesome!

Patriot X   ;D

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 10:34:52 pm »
That's funny Yanaar.  You asked the question before I even asked.  My post was seconds before your latest reply...

Awesome!
Patriot X   ;D

Cool... hmmmm...
Chaucer

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 10:39:48 pm »
God I must be getting tired....   ::)

It was "I" who asked the question ("Am I making any sense?") just mere seconds before "You" answered me with the above reply.  (Not the other way around)

Hehe.  Yanaar the MIND-READER!

Patriot X

(I have been working too hard lately.  I Shouldn't try to make a habit of engaging such complexities before going to bed.  LOL.)

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 10:44:44 pm »
It was easy to decode.  Have a good rest. 
Chaucer

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:17 pm »
Since you brought it up PatriotX, I'm electing you to answer my question. ;) No, really what do you know? Are we under a war powers act? Did the country go through bankruptcy? If so, are we actually a country? Here is the info from my original post, with the link. Is this true?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=30264.msg130337#msg130337

Like I said, I've read about it, I just don't know if it's truth. Has Alex talked about it?

http://www.apfn.net/DOC-100_bankruptcy.htm

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

This one has the link to the Congressional record, could someone that's a half a lawyer answer, is it true?

http://www.afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

If it is true, then what are we fighting for? We must abolish the FED!
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Sonja

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 12:07:34 am »
And so we have our showdown between good and evil, light and dark, atheism and Christianity.

This seems a bit limited, non-inclusive and purposefully divisive to me. Ive known good people all over the planet with diverse beliefs. Quite a few here might be of a different thought. How do you alienate entire sects of people with a statement like that? I do not want one more thread to deteriorate into who is Christian (read=good) and everyone else (read= bad, amoral and what was that 'dark'? )

Can we get over the bs about religion and stop posting shit that puts people in categories based on belief in God?
I'll tell you what.  A jew, atheist, hindu or buddhist might come to your rescue one day. What are you gonna do then? Shit brotha, cut the alienation crap. Thats NOT the fight or and people who continue this thought process are going to be easily subjected to propaganda and caught in the 'dark'.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 01:24:58 am »

Answer me this.  Does the Supreme Court REALLY have the power to instill a president? This was a stolen presidency, and Bush should not be called president, he should only be called shrub, for that is what he really is.

Considering this, then all of the signing statements, nullifications of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, executive orders that he made, when the real fact is that he is not a real president because he was not actually voted for by the people, then everything that he has done is considered treasonous, is it not? Could a massive attack be made against him based on these scenarios alone? He wouldn't have to be impeached because he is not actually a president. But he can be tried for treason against the country because of all of his actions.

Educate me on this because I live in Canada, but this is my understanding of things. Prove me right, or wrong. But I can't see how he's actually able to carry out so many of the things that he has except that they're all completely based on lies, theft, criminal activity, bribery, blackmail and treason.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Sonja

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 01:45:56 am »
Answer me this.  Does the Supreme Court REALLY have the power to instill a president? This was a stolen presidency, and Bush should not be called president, he should only be called shrub, for that is what he really is.

Considering this, then all of the signing statements, nullifications of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, executive orders that he made, when the real fact is that he is not a real president because he was not actually voted for by the people, then everything that he has done is considered treasonous, is it not? Could a massive attack be made against him based on these scenarios alone? He wouldn't have to be impeached because he is not actually a president. But he can be tried for treason against the country because of all of his actions.

Educate me on this because I live in Canada, but this is my understanding of things. Prove me right, or wrong. But I can't see how he's actually able to carry out so many of the things that he has except that they're all completely based on lies, theft, criminal activity, bribery, blackmail and treason.

Dude, we were hijacked. The fact is we are powerless, all but a total Revolution. Our sheeple are asking for dissenters to be tased!
Do not think you in Canada are immune. Your government is in complete collusion. Perhaps it is less obvious, maybe you are still thinking you are not connected in this being once removed. Not true. We may actually have a more awakened population because you all think you are not involved. On you guys its a sneak attack. We pretty much know we have been f**ked. Do Canadians know they are also being f**ked in the process?

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 01:52:36 am »
Dude, we were hijacked. The fact is we are powerless, all but a total Revolution. Our sheeple are asking for dissenters to be tased!
Do not think you in Canada are immune. Your government is in complete collusion. Perhaps it is less obvious, maybe you are still thinking you are not connected in this being once removed. Not true. We may actually have a more awakened population because you all think you are not involved. On you guys its a sneak attack. We pretty much know we have been f**ked. Do Canadians know they are also being f**ked in the process?

Dudette, btw.  Actually, we're very aware that we're being screwed over.  I knew that Harper was a Bush jr., and so rightfully, didn't vote for him. I saw him for his lying colors years ago. Here's an article about Stephen Harper for the many who didn't know. I've posted this before under another thread, but it's very relevant. This 'man' is as slimy as they get. He's Bush's little buddy here in Canada.

-----------------------

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2006/jan2006/harp-j20.shtml

WSWS : News & Analysis : North America : Canada
Who is Stephen Harper, the Conservative poised to be Canada’s next prime minister?
By Richard Dufour
20 January 2006

The circumstances of the 2006 Canadian elections—12 years of uninterrupted Liberal rule, a growing sense of economic anxiety, a spate of corruption scandals—have been seized upon by Canada’s corporate elite as the long-sought opportunity to push politics far to the right. The media’s saturation coverage of the corruption issue, its unwillingness to scrutinize Conservative claims that they have adopted moderate policies, its lampooning of Prime Minster Paul Martin as a ditherer and a has-been—all are elements in a campaign aimed at bringing to power a Conservative government under Stephen Harper that will pursue closer cooperation with and, on many fronts, emulate the Bush administration.

The man who according to all opinion polls will be Canada’s prime minister after next Monday’s election is a right-wing economist and neo-conservative ideologue. Over the past 15 years—whether as a Reform Party leader and MP, president of the far-right National Citizens Coalition, or head of the Canadian Alliance and, since 2004, the new Conservative Party—Harper had made no secret of his abhorrence of universal social programs such as Medicare or his support for privatization and deregulation. A rabid opponent of the Liberals’ failure in 2003 to take Canada to war alongside the Bush administration in the US-led invasion of Iraq, Harper recently proclaimed his desire to “rebuild the Canadian military” in order to “make foreign policy decisions that are not only independent but are actually noticed by other powers around the world.”

Harper has been accused by his electoral rivals of betraying traditional “Canadian values.” The Liberals and the social-democrats of the New Democratic Party invoke such vapid abstractions to conceal the class divisions within Canadian society and their own role as parties of big business.

The Liberals, who have formed the government since 1993, it must be recalled, have presided over the biggest redistribution of wealth away from working people into the hands of the wealthy, through sweeping social spending and tax cuts. The NDP helped sustain the Liberals in power, after they lost their parliamentary majority in the June 2004 election, then fell in behind the Conservatives’ plans to capture power using the corruption issue by helping draft and voting for a Conservative non-confidence motion that justified the government’s defeat on the grounds of moral turpitude, not the Liberals’ right-wing record. And the Bloc Quebecois’s real nature has been exposed by the actions of its sister party at the provincial level, the Parti Quebecois, which carried out its own massive cuts in public education, health care and other public and social services, when it last formed Quebec’s government (1994-2003).

It is one thing to expose the hypocritical character of the denunciations that Liberal Prime Minister Paul Martin, NDP leader Jack Layton and Bloc Quebecois head Gilles Duceppe have made of Harper’s “hidden agenda.” It is something entirely different to deny that such an agenda exists and claim that a Conservative government would pose no threat to the living standards and democratic rights of working people. Yet, this is precisely what the media has done.

Editorial endorsements of a Conservative election victory by such establishment newspapers as Toronto’s Globe & Mail and Montreal’s La Presse have been justified on the grounds that the 46-year-old Harper has moved his Conservatives sufficiently to the center of the political spectrum to make them a viable “mainstream” alternative to a tired and ineffective Liberal regime.

Any dissonant voice—pointing to Stephen Harper’s life-long ideological struggle against “big government” and for the absolute rule of the market over all aspects of social policy, his close links with the American neo-conservative movement and admiration for the Bush administration, his agitation for the build-up of Canada’s military forces as part of a more aggressive foreign policy—is met by ridicule.

Since Harper’s very public political record cannot be effaced, his biography has been spun by his handlers and the corporate media as that of an angry young man (Globe columnist John Ibbitson concedes Harper was a “zealot”) who has undergone a process of political maturation.

In fact, the rise to prominence of Harper and his new Conservative Party is a product on the one hand of the Canadian elite’s shift ever further to the right—defence of the Medicare system is now pilloried as ideological extremism—and of the refashioning of the political movement with which Harper first came to prominence (the Reform/Canadian Alliance) into a political instrument better connected with and more pliant to big business.

At 25, Harper was very active in supporting the Conservatives in the 1984 federal election, and shortly after the coming to power of the Mulroney Progressive Conservative government, he went to Ottawa to serve as the chief parliamentary aide to a Tory MP. The Mulroney Conservatives sought to implement policies patterned after those of US President Ronald Reagan and British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, but Harper left the government after a year, because he considered it was betraying neo-conservative principles. In 1987 he joined Preston Manning’s newly founded, right-wing populist party and soon became the Reform Party’s first policy advisor. In this capacity, Harper played a leading role in Reform’s campaign in the late 1980s and early 1990s for massive social spending cuts in the name of eliminating Ottawa’s multibillion-dollar annual budget deficit—a policy that would eventually be embraced by governments throughout the country. Harper also played a key role in the development of a new hard-line strategy to counter the threat of Quebec’s secession from Canada, the so-called Plan B. The federal Liberal government drew heavily on Plan B in the aftermath of the 1995 Quebec referendum, eventually drafting legislation, the Clarity Act, that makes the federal parliament the sole arbitrator of what constitutes a “clear” question and a “clear” majority in any future referendum vote and threatens a seceding Quebec with partition.

This staunch right-winger, we are now told by the media, has evolved into a moderate, center-right bourgeois politician. It is true that the transformation of the western-based, right-wing populist Reform Party into a national contender for power—first morphing into the Canadian Alliance and then merging with the remnants of the old Progressive Conservatives—has meant a certain marginalization of its initial rural-based, religious-right constituency. This petty-bourgeois socially conservative element has been put on a leash. Although many social conservative activists are standing as Conservative candidates, Harper has ordered them to shut up about the abortion issues, immigration and the reinstatement of capital punishment. The major concession he made to them in the party program is that a Conservative government will allow free vote in Parliament on whether to strip gays of the right to marry. (But to the delight of big business, which considers this issue a diversion from carrying out right-wing changes in socio-economic policy, Harper has said he will not use the constitution’s “notwithstanding” to overturn a likely Supreme Court ruling that such action is in violation of Canada’s Charter of Rights.)

Another key reason Harper has won corporate Canada’s acceptance as a possible future prime minister is that he has tempered his enthusiasm for the demands of sections of big business in western Canada, especially Alberta, for a greater share of political power and for an end to the “conciliation” of Quebec. Harper has placated Bay Street by attracting leading aides of ex-Ontario Tory Premier Mike Harris and by enlisting the support of his own-time bête noire Mulroney. The former Progressive Conservative prime minister is a close personal friend of the Bush family and remains one of the country’s most influential corporate lawyers. Under Mulroney’s tutelage, Harper has developed a new and much-celebrated “openness” to Quebec—that is, to the demands of sections of the Quebec elite for greater autonomy from Ottawa.

An opening shot

Media pundits claim there are no substantive differences between the Liberal and Conservative platforms. But a concrete examination of the issues reveals differences that express the Liberals’ reluctance, in the face of mass popular opposition, to launch an all-out offensive aimed at razing what remains of the welfare state and to entirely jettison the Canadian government’s claim that Canada is a pacific not militaristic nation. The Conservatives, meanwhile, speak for the dominant section of the ruling class, which has grown increasingly frustrated with what it perceives to be Liberal foot-dragging and lack of political courage in imposing unpopular policies. These elements want a full and irrevocable break with all remnants of social compromise at home and want Canada to unabashedly use its military power in pursuit of greater global geo-political influence.

On fiscal policy, both parties propose massive tax cuts that will disproportionately benefit the rich while reducing the government’s social spending ability. Yet, alongside a populist-style promise of a minor reduction in the regressive GST consumer tax, the Conservatives are proposing the virtual elimination of the tax on capital gains—the income component that is the most highly concentrated among the wealthiest households. Back in 2000, the Liberals “merely” cut the portion of capital gains subject to income tax from 75 to 50 per cent. Under the Conservative “roll-over” plan, the tax can be indefinitely deferred as long as the proceeds from the sale of assets or family estates are reinvested within six months.

On child care, the Liberals have made much of their C$5 billion deal over five years with the provinces to create more subsidized day-care spaces. Fundamentally opposed to anything with any resemblance to a universal social program, the Conservatives denounce in their platform the Liberals and the NDP for believing “that the only answer to expanding childcare in Canada is their one-size-fits-all plan to build a massive childcare bureaucracy.” The Conservatives propose instead a new C$1,200-per-year child care allowance for children under the age of six that will benefit high-income, single-wage-earner families over lower-income families in which both parents work.

On the fiscal imbalance between the federal and provincial levels of government, Harper’s willingness to put on the agenda the traditional demands of Quebec’s ruling elite for a greater share of federal revenues has been denounced by Martin as a costly concession to Quebec nationalists. Devolution of power from Ottawa to the provinces is actually seen by the Conservatives as a vehicle for the dismantling of federally backed social programs. In a January 2001 letter to Alberta Premier Ralph Klein, Harper wrote : “It is imperative to take the initiative, to build firewalls around Alberta, to limit the extent to which an aggressive and hostile federal government can encroach upon legitimate provincial jurisdiction.” Harper’s seeming indifference to Alberta or Quebec or any other province wrestling more powers from Ottawa—which is anathema to the Liberals’ historic orientation for a strong central government and “National Unity”—is rooted in his radical-right views. As far back as 1994, Harper said very explicitly, “Whether Canada ends up with one national government or two governments or ten governments, the Canadian people will require less government no matter what the constitutional status or arrangement of any future country may be.”

On the military, the Conservatives have pledged C$5.3-billion of new spending over five years on the armed forces, and the addition of 13,000 regular forces and 10,000 reserve forces personnel. The Conservatives have repeatedly denounced the Liberal government’s failure to join the US-led Iraq War, a position Harper called “abrasively neutral.” As the US’s illegal invasion of the oil-rich country was under way in March 2003, Harper said in a TV appearance, “This government’s only explanation for not standing behind our allies is that they couldn’t get the approval of the Security Council at the United Nations—a body [on] which Canada doesn’t even have a seat.” The following month, Harper said in a speech, “The time has come to recognize that the US will continue to exercise unprecedented power in a world where international rules are still unreliable and where security and advancing of the free democratic order still depend significantly on the possession and use of military might.” He called for Canada to replace the “soft power” of peacekeeping with “hard military power.”

The Conservative election platform also advances a series of tough law-and-order measures such as a “a constitutional amendment to forbid prisoners in federal institutions from voting in elections”; the hiring of 1,000 new RCMP [Royal Canadian Mounted Police] officers and 2,500 more police; the creation of a “Canadian Foreign Intelligence Agency to effectively gather intelligence overseas”; and a plan to “ensure that anyone 14 years or older who is charged with serious violent or repeat offences is automatically subject to adult sentencing provisions.” In their totality, these measures amount to a major encroachment on democratic rights.

The Conservatives’ health care policy is thoroughly deceptive. Their platform says the party is “committed to a universal, publicly funded health care system.” At the same time, it proposes a “Patient Wait Times Guarantee” to ensure timely medical treatment “as required by the Supreme Court of Canada’s Chaouilli decision.” This case saw the country’s top court rule that the prohibition of privately insured health care, given the public system’s clinically unacceptable waiting times, violated a patient’s basic right to security of person. Stripped of the legal jargon, this judgment is a green light for the privatization of health care, since the courts have refused to stipulate that the state has a legal obligation to provide health care to its citizens. The explicit reference to Chaouilli is a clear signal of the Conservatives’ readiness to allow the development of a two-tier health care system in which the wealthy will get quality medical treatment while the public system continues to deteriorate.

Despite the thoroughly dishonest media repackaging of Harper and his Conservatives as “kinder and gentler” (in a Canadian-style rerun of the first President Bush’s US election campaign), the Conservatives have started letting the cat out of the bag as they widen their lead in the polls and become more confident that they will form Canada’s next government. In the last week, Harper has floated a series of provocative proposals such as removing Canada’s signature on the Kyoto environmental agreement, reviving a Liberal bill aimed at paving the way for integrating Canada’s Indian reservations more fully into the capitalist economy, and holding a free vote in Parliament on Canadian participation in the US missile-defence shield. Using the terminology of the social conservative ideologues, Harper also denounced pro-Liberal “activist” judges.

To gain more insight into Harper’s real political thinking, one can turn to a June 1997 speech he delivered before a right-wing US think tank, the Council for National Policy. In his speech, Harper denounced Canada as a “Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term” and described the US neo-conservative movement “as a light and an inspiration to people” in Canada and “across the world.”

This speech is widely available on the Internet and quite relevant to the current election campaign, especially with polls predicting a Harper victory. Yet, when it was cited in the beginning of the campaign, the corporate media dismissed it as stale news. The message it wants Canadians to hear is that the leader of the new Conservatives has “evolved” into a moderate and responsible statesman. In a rare candid moment, Harper himself said something quite different: “I don’t think my fundamental beliefs have changed in a decade.”

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."