Author Topic: Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed  (Read 117994 times)

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
I think so - guess we have to watch it unfold, and look for clues as to what is really going down. Seems to soon after the cumbria thing - UK is such a small safe gun free place ! how can we have two crazies going off within 4 weeks of each other?
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Freeski

I think so - guess we have to watch it unfold, and look for clues as to what is really going down. Seems to soon after the cumbria thing - UK is such a small safe gun free place ! how can we have two crazies going off within 4 weeks of each other?

Then some dude will rise up and present a "New Deal" and everyone will live happily ever after. ;)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

H0llyw00d

Then some dude will rise up and present a "New Deal" and everyone will live happily ever after. ;)

Offline phasma

LOL - now he is scary !

:S

This guy s a nut - clearly - but i cant help wish him some kinda luck with this sh`t storm coming dowm on his head

Offline 2stevejc

2 Things. Who was the guy being led around in bulletproof vest, cap and sunglasses, surrounded by six cops with shields. Seemed pretty pointless, just another cop, were they putting on a show. Could he be a psychic, maybe Uri Geller in disguise.

And notice that 1 of the 2 guys arrested is called Qhuram Awan. Coincidence.
Wow, That's f*cked up

Offline phasma

He was a "witness" they feared he would be "taken out" by sniper fire

Offline 2stevejc

He was a "witness" they feared he would be "taken out" by sniper fire
:) :)  It's going to take a few "foiled terrorist plots" to make people forget this shambles.

If this guy was chipped they'd have found him straight away. Maybe we need to chip all prisoners on release. :o
Wow, That's f*cked up

Offline phasma

I just posted about one !
the OSLO London New York Plot !
look on general discusion board !

Offline phasma

from sky news site

Moat: Police Warn Public To Keep Doors Locked

Police have warned the public to be vigilant following revelations that fugitive gunman Raoul Moat has made new threats to the "wider public" following a "change in his circumstances".

Speaking at a public meeting being held in Rothbury, Temporary Chief Constable Sue Sim said there was a heightened danger to the general public - but not specifically to Rothbury residents.

Chief Supt Mark Dennett urged Rothbury residents to keep their windows and doors locked and not to make any unnecessary trips out into the countryside.

"We are saying be vigilant," he said.

"Do not put yourselves at unnecessary risk. We are in a country area here. It is common for people to leave their doors and windows open.

"What we are saying is to close your doors, close your windows.

"If you want to go out then go about your business but do so with vigilance."

He stressed that Moat was not targeting specific members of the community - and families living in isolated farmhouses were unlikely to be at extra risk.

As the manhunt entered its sixth day, Ms Sim said there had been a change in Moat's circumstances but did not elaborate.

Ms Sim denied that the SAS were involved in the hunt for the fugitive and said police officers would be stationed outside schools if parents wanted that.

Speaking earlier in the day, Ms Sim said the urgent alert to the public was issued after officers received "new information".

"From the outset we stressed Mr Moat's threats are largely directed towards police.

"Information has now emerged that Mr Moat has made threats towards the wider public.

"I want to stress we have the resources and resilience to deal with this situation and my officers are out in large numbers to provide reassurance and protection."

Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson, leading the hunt, said two more men were arrested in the Rothbury area last night on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Two other alleged accomplices appeared before Newcastle magistrates accused of being part of Moat's conspiracy to hunt down and kill policemen.

There is information that has come to our attention that has led us to conclude there is a wider threat to the public.

Detective chief superintendent Neil Adamson

News of the threats and arrests came after police released CCTV images of the wanted gunman.

Three images of the bodybuilder - taken in a Newcastle shop on July 2, hours before the shootings - have been circulated to the media.

In them, Moat appears to have lost weight and is wearing a bright orange t-shirt, dark jeans and white trainers.

Armed police surround and search a farmhouse outside Rothbury

The 37-year-old is wanted for shooting his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, killing her new lover Chris Brown and seriously wounding PC Rathband.

He is believed to be hiding in the remote countryside surrounding the village of Rothbury, Northumberland.

Sirens wailed in the normally peaceful area today and snipers could be seen on a hill overlooking the village.

At one point a team of around 12 armed officers, with armoured shields, surrounded a remote farmhouse in the countryside outside Rothbury.

Darren Rathband, brother of Pc David Rathband, talks to the media

Police were tipped off after a farmer found mattresses propped up against a door in an outbuilding.

Despite mounting efforts however, scores of highly-trained officers, dog teams and helicopters have so far been unable to track down the former nightclub bouncer.

Survival expert Perry McGee told Sky News there were hundreds of outbuildings in the area where Moat, from Newcastle, may be hiding.

Moat first fled after karate instructor Mr Brown, 29, was shot dead in the Scafell area of Birtley, Gateshead, on Saturday.

Miss Stobbart was also shot, suffering serious injuries.

The next day, PC Rathband, 42, was shot in an "unprovoked attack" while sitting in a patrol car in East Denton, Newcastle

Dont go out to the woods or a boogey man might shoot you dead?

HMMMMM

Anyone else think that something else could be going down andthey just want to keep people in and out the woods?

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Somethings VERY rotten in Denmark.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline frenchlifeboat

RAF Tornado scrambled in hunt for meathead bouncer armed with a shotgun and a crap haircut..

AN RAF Tornado warplane was deployed yesterday in the hunt for Raoul Moat.
The 860mph GR4 has a sophisticated infrared camera usually used for covert missions in Afghanistan.

A senior military source said: "The gear can seek out targets from their heat source.

"If Moat's there, there's a good chance the RAF guys will find him."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3047313/Tornado-jet-called-in-for-Raoul-Moat-search.html

Offline phasma

Apparently he has also threatened the doctors treating his ex girlfriend,

yeah yeah,

It is RIDICULOUS that they have not been able to find him yet.

(Not that i want them to - they`ll likely kill him)

they are being made to look like fools

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
RAF Tornado scrambled in hunt for meathead bouncer armed with a shotgun and a crap haircut..

AN RAF Tornado warplane was deployed yesterday in the hunt for Raoul Moat.
The 860mph GR4 has a sophisticated infrared camera usually used for covert missions in Afghanistan.

A senior military source said: "The gear can seek out targets from their heat source.

"If Moat's there, there's a good chance the RAF guys will find him."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3047313/Tornado-jet-called-in-for-Raoul-Moat-search.html

This is real, this is not satire?

What next? nuking the area? Nothing usually shocks me about the NWO actions...this is pretty f-ing shocking.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline phasma

No really they have called in the army and all manner of "back up" and support

it really is beyond ridiculous

Offline frenchlifeboat

This is real, this is not satire?

What next? nuking the area? Nothing usually shocks me about the NWO actions...this is pretty f-ing shocking.

it's from the Sun... but I saw it flashed up on BBC news 24 this morning too.  

Now this -

TWO men arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in connection with the hunt for gunman Raoul Moat have been bailed pending further inquiries.

BAILED !!!! WTF
http://www.northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/Men-bailed-as-search-for.6410396.jp

look what they they were charged with. and now they are out on bail ??  .

In a dramatic hearing before a district judge in Newcastle, Karl Ness, 26, and Qhuram Awan, 23, were charged with conspiracy to commit murder and possession of a firearm with intent.

Ness, of Dudley, North Tyneside, is said to have been with Moat at all the shootings. Awan, of Blyth, was allegedly present when PC Rathband was hit.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3047517/Drama-at-court-as-Moat-cronies-face-rap.html

imagine how much of the police budget this is using ? all that overtime ?  helecopter fuel etc.

all for 1 man.  I think a change to gun laws will be coming soon.      

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
No really they have called in the army and all manner of "back up" and support

it really is beyond ridiculous

If true...they absolutely HAVE to kill him now, in a shootout and/or hostage situation of epic proportions in order to save face/ and create more fear.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
it's from the Sun... but I saw it flashed up on BBC news 24 this morning too.  

Now this -

TWO men arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in connection with the hunt for gunman Raoul Moat have been bailed pending further inquiries.

BAILED !!!! WTF
http://www.northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/Men-bailed-as-search-for.6410396.jp

look what they they were charged with. and now they are out on bail ??  .

In a dramatic hearing before a district judge in Newcastle, Karl Ness, 26, and Qhuram Awan, 23, were charged with conspiracy to commit murder and possession of a firearm with intent.

Ness, of Dudley, North Tyneside, is said to have been with Moat at all the shootings. Awan, of Blyth, was allegedly present when PC Rathband was hit.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3047517/Drama-at-court-as-Moat-cronies-face-rap.html

imagine how much of the police budget this is using ? all that overtime ?  helecopter fuel etc.

all for 1 man.  I think a change to gun laws will be coming soon.

This reminds me of the Seattle area false flag dealing with a DEA operative/patsy after the CIA/Dope, Inc./Murder, Inc. black ops death squad were airlifted out of the area after assassinating 4 cops in a local coffee shop. They blamed the DEA patsy, a manhunt ensued, the patsy was murdered execution style, his home was blown up by police, and anyone who knew him who would not lick the boots of the stormtroopers was hauled off to jail on trumped up charges. It was one of the darkest pages in American judicial history and it just happened not too long ago.

13 pages... http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=146468.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Does this remind anyone else of that Jesse Ventura movie RUNNING MAN ?

The one where Arnie had a bit part ?

Life imitates ART, so they say...

Run, Raoul, run !

That very thought came to mind when I thought about them having to kill him in order to avoid embrassment. It's a shame there isn't an advocacy group that hasn't been co-opted that could be there and act as watchdogs on his behalf ot make sure they don't kill him out of pute spite. He needs eyes and witnesses on his behalf there to make sure they don't disappear him too.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

EvadingGrid

This reminds me of the Seattle area false flag dealing with a DEA operative/patsy after the CIA/Dope, Inc./Murder, Inc. black ops death squad were airlifted out of the area. They blamed the DEA patsy, a manhunt ensued, the patsy was murdered execution style, his home was blown up by police, and anyone who knew him who would not lick the boots of the stormtroopers was hauled off to jail on trumped up charges. It was one of the darkest pages in American judicial history and it just happened not too long ago.

13 pages... http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=146468.0

You have raised a most excellent point, also is he not innocent until proven guilty ?

Offline phasma

They are gearing up for the kill i fear.

The bbc news just said "there is now considerable risk" to those chasing him

They will kill him, after all this they`ll have to. OR They`ll say they have. They are looking seriously inept. He`s not trained (supposedly) and yet , some how he has enough skills to evade the police, back up from 14 other police forces, the sas and now the RAF !!!

I`m with ya amazon - innocnet until proven guilty ! So far this guy has been PROVEN guilty of NOTHING

RUN RAUL RUN !!!!

worcesteradam

I agree.
Raoul they are prepping the public for your execution
Millions of neocons are baying for blood right now
Get out the EU if you wanna stay safe.
Go to the middle east, they dont control it

Offline phasma

Ahh for F**KS sake !
The police are on itv news (UK) reading out "cards" from kids saying "please get this nutter off our streets" and "I want to be a police woman when |I grow up"

:(

Offline phasma

This from another forum

A businessman needed hospital treatment after being savaged by a police dog during a raid on a cottage in the search for Moat.

Robert Storer was left with puncture wounds to his left hand, which has swelled up to twice its normal size.

He was attacked on Wednesday night during an armed police operation at the cottage, three miles outside Rothbury.

Mr Storer, 49, had called police on behalf of friends who feared somebody had entered the house.

He said: ‘When they arrived, it was like Operation Desert Storm. There were armed units, a van, and a dog section. The dog went for me and has caused my hand some serious damage.’

Police found no sign of the suspect at the house.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
You have raised a most excellent point, also is he not innocent until proven guilty ?

I am not sure he is innocent, I think he has been proven guilty a few times. But, I am concerned with the behavioral modification programs that were used on him and now on the entire general public.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
THEY NEED TO EXPOSE THIS OPERATION ASAP FOR WHAT IT IS!

THIS IS THE EXPERIMENT TO INSTALL FULL NAZI/STALIN HELL POWERS ON THE BRITISH PEOPLE AND TO KEEP PUSHING UNTIL EVERYONE IS EITHER DEAD, ENSLAVED, OR COMPLETELY PARALYZED BY PTSD!

Offline phasma

He was a member of this forum:

http://www.redcafe.net/f8/raoul-moat-301234/index2.html

apparently

The MSM is in full brain washing mode. He might well have shot those people - he likely did digler - but still, he has to be found guilty.

This is all messed up

H0llyw00d

Offline frenchlifeboat

Police say there are negotiating with a man fitting the description of fugitive gunman Raoul Moat in Rothbury.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/10582418.stm

soon be all over, double tap to the head, and they will say he shot himself.

amazing how many resources one man can tie up.   

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
Police say there are negotiating with a man fitting the description of fugitive gunman Raoul Moat in Rothbury.

Yep , they got him cornered .

Offline UK Lyn

Not all cops are animals, really they aren't all on the dark-side.

I think he will surrender, he doesn't like death or he would have done it already.

Blowing half of someone's head off at point-blank (which he did) can be very sobering, looks like it would smart...

Hey, I bet $20 donation to the Infowar he lives - any one cover me?

H0llyw00d

What has that got to do with this forum , am i missing something ?

Apparently....he's admin @ that forum link....Gawwwwwwwww ;)

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
You can watch it on sky player , not sure it will work in the US but you can try . Click on watch on sky news live.

http://news.sky.com/skynews

H0llyw00d

You can watch it on sky player , not sure it will work in the US but you can try . Click on watch on sky news live.

working here :)
thnx

Offline UK Lyn

No-one out there cover my $20 bet? No-one feelin luckee luckee?

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
No-one out there cover my $20 bet? No-one feelin luckee luckee?

He is holding a gun to his neck ........... Yeah right  :-\
One copper has a taser pointed , so he must be close to them .

Offline UK Lyn

He is holding a gun to his neck ........... Yeah right  :-\

No.. my bet is he lives from this

worcesteradam

The media is turning it into a spectator event
live updates on the 'hunt'

sick

Offline Freeski

Here's another live stream (I think it's live)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/guitarherogreg
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.