Author Topic: Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed  (Read 118019 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
My thoughts on this:

Another crazed Gunman? 1 month after the guy in cumbria? In another isolated rural village? ANPR / cctv and they cant catch him in 5 days? really?

Are the police stoopid or what? Searching the isolted empty farm buildings! ANYONE with ANY kind if training would know to avoid obvious cover like the plague !
This guy will be long gone.
I see that after this (he will likely take a few more police out before he kills himself / is caught - probably the former) there will be calls to further tighten gun laws - OR it will be used to implement some new horror.

i wonder if he is microchipped.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
I wonder digler - he`s a big guy - ex doorman / security.
Might have "skills"
Might have been influenced while in prison.
They KNEW he would come out and kill / hurt his ex girlfriend - and they let him out?

Good little tot soilder - wind him up, let him go . . .
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Just out of curiosity, with these small villiages being remote, and small, has anyone actually contacted anybody within those villages to get a 'man on the street' perspective? I mean, the way the article makes it sound, it's all a bunch of people feeling paranoid, and pulling their hair in anguish. I mean, for all we know, the photographs put out were just stock photos they used for what could amount to a huge psyop. Why go through all the effort of a full psyop, when you can simply fake it?

I wouldn't be surprised ot find one day that one day, they report something about a city that doesnt exist, or that nobody can really nail down, or have a patsy that doesnt exist. I can go, and ask a few specific questions, that plant a seed in a persons mind, and later on, question them again, and that seed would have taken root, and that person may actually beleive they saw a person. As I've said before, people are notoriously bad witnesses, so its would not be difficult to convince people, you did see this dark haired man in a coat run down the road, right? Make the description vague enough, and convince the person they saw it, and you've fought half the battle. But again, why do all that if you fake a news bit fro ma city that doesnt even exist, or a city that is virtually blacked out from the news, and you control all the media coming out of it.

My thoughts on this:

Another crazed Gunman? 1 month after the guy in cumbria? In another isolated rural village? ANPR / cctv and they cant catch him in 5 days? really?

Are the police stoopid or what? Searching the isolted empty farm buildings! ANYONE with ANY kind if training would know to avoid obvious cover like the plague !
This guy will be long gone.
I see that after this (he will likely take a few more police out before he kills himself / is caught - probably the former) there will be calls to further tighten gun laws - OR it will be used to implement some new horror.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline phasma

Thats true georgiacopguy - they could do that - more so in US - just because its so big no one can no every where !

Offline phasma

oh. . . they just put out a 10,000 pound reward for info that gets this guy cayght - and they found his campsite . . .

Offline chris jones

Just out of curiosity, with these small villiages being remote, and small, has anyone actually contacted anybody within those villages to get a 'man on the street' perspective? I mean, the way the article makes it sound, it's all a bunch of people feeling paranoid, and pulling their hair in anguish. I mean, for all we know, the photographs put out were just stock photos they used for what could amount to a huge psyop. Why go through all the effort of a full psyop, when you can simply fake it?

I wouldn't be surprised ot find one day that one day, they report something about a city that doesnt exist, or that nobody can really nail down, or have a patsy that doesnt exist. I can go, and ask a few specific questions, that plant a seed in a persons mind, and later on, question them again, and that seed would have taken root, and that person may actually beleive they saw a person. As I've said before, people are notoriously bad witnesses, so its would not be difficult to convince people, you did see this dark haired man in a coat run down the road, right? Make the description vague enough, and convince the person they saw it, and you've fought half the battle. But again, why do all that if you fake a news bit fro ma city that doesnt even exist, or a city that is virtually blacked out from the news, and you control all the media coming out of it.

G. good take. The MSM rules the minds of the public, most cits beleive it to be the word from the mountain top.

The one fact alone that they allowed this man to be released is the clincher. The majority of the public will not key in on this.. it is not what it is, it is how they want to make it.

Offline endof

G. good take. The MSM rules the minds of the public, most cits beleive it to be the word from the mountain top.

The one fact alone that they allowed this man to be released is the clincher. The majority of the public will not key in on this.. it is not what it is, it is how they want to make it.

i know many people who wont believe anything unless its on the BBC.

worcesteradam

SAS on the manhunt: Special forces join crack snipers, 20 armoured cars and hundreds more officers...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292921/Raoul-Moat-Now-SAS-joins-gunman-hunt.html

This is a mega NWO day out

worcesteradam

will we see foreign police or even troops drafted in ?

Offline Freeski

will we see foreign police or even troops drafted in ?

Maybe the time has come to nuke the guy?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?

Armed police hunting for Roaul Moat search vehicles leaving the village of Rothbury today

^ Wow..........just wow. Don't know what to say.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

worcesteradam

Russian special forces train not far away in Scotland
They do drills exactly like this where they stop cars in the road.
Maybe they could come down and help

plus some people need to be tortured incase they secretly know where this white Al Qaeda is hiding

Offline endof

^ Wow..........just wow. Don't know what to say.

Offline endof

Update 2: Hunt for UK Gunman, millitary style lockdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxMUKYo0NCw

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
SAS on the manhunt: Special forces join crack snipers, 20 armoured cars and hundreds more officers...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292921/Raoul-Moat-Now-SAS-joins-gunman-hunt.html

This is a mega NWO day out

There are only 3 explanations:

1] This is a drill/test/excercise testing some new initiative

2] This is a psyops conditioning Tavistock F-U to the masses

3] They are looking for someone else and the supposed guy is a cover for a more serious operation targeting other people

Online starvosan

US-style law enforcement comes to England!  Isn't it great to be an ally?

Anyway I am thinking this is just an exercise to lock down a large area, possibly preparing for the outbreak of widespread revolt.

worcesteradam

These are the thugs who shot De Menezes nine times in the face then lied about him to the nation on national TV by claiming he was Al Qaeda and about to blow up the tube. They have absolutely no issues with pointing their weapons at some old people in a car.

I like the photo of SAS snipers deployed in a field of cows. What do these flouride heads think they are doing?
Just proving once again the UK DOES have a death penalty

Offline phasma

These are the thugs who shot De Menezes nine times in the face then lied about him to the nation on national TV by claiming he was Al Qaeda and about to blow up the tube. They have absolutely no issues with pointing their weapons at some old people in a car.

I like the photo of SAS snipers deployed in a field of cows. What do these flouride heads think they are doing?
Just proving once again the UK DOES have a death penalty

Cow snipers are armed and dangerous

SERIOUSLY though - they have no clue where this guy is - if he even exists - they said on UK tv news the other day the net was closing in - that was 3 or 4 days ago. They are looking like idiots. All these pics are just for show. Old ladies - FFS! They could have had a heart attack !

Offline Georgiacopguy

US-style law enforcement comes to England!  Isn't it great to be an ally?

Anyway I am thinking this is just an exercise to lock down a large area, possibly preparing for the outbreak of widespread revolt.

That thought occurred to me as well. My concern about them creating a media blackout, or a Disinfo campaign concerning a town on lockdown is something I'm very cognizant of, especially concerning the Gulf Of Mexico right now. I've heard more than one speaker who was talking about hte mood aroun the GOM, and htey keep saying that people are on the verge of cracking  up. If a revolt were to take place in one of those places, they might lock it down, put out streams of disinfo to coincide with their media blackout, lockdown complaints of people not being able to get ahold of loved ones, and we might never know that Town X lead a full scale revolt. It stands to reason that if htey could or would here Statesside, they could do the same in Merry ol England.

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

worcesteradam

Armed police hunting for Raoul Moat left a magazine of bullets in child's bedroom after searching a family home, it was revealed today.
A SWAT team left a clip containing 20 copper-tipped 5.56 calibre bullets - capable of piercing steel.   
The armed team had raided the Newcastle home of a couple and their 11-year-old  daughter after reports Moat was in hiding at their address in Kenton.   
But after the parents were handcuffed and led into the street by armed police  in front of neighbours, police found no trace of the fugitive and left.
They left behind a magazine containing at least 20 rounds of ammunition which were discarded in the bedroom of the couple's daughter.   

The couple, who did not want to be named, relived the raid on their home the Kenton area of Newcastle which has been the scene of a series of similar swoops.
The 30-year-old father said: 'There were just 10 guns pointing at my face  as soon as I opened the door. I'm not angry with the police - they are just  doing their jobs - but why are people saying that Moat is round at our house? 
'I've come down the stairs and there are about 10 guns pointing straight at me.  They've left the cartridge and that's made me angry - I don't want my kid finding that.   
'My daughter was at school and it's a good job she wasn't here to see what was  going on.'
The mother, 26, added: 'I was told to stand in the window with my hands  showing while they took out my husband and made him kneel in the street.
'I heard shouting but I didn't think anything of it. All of a sudden I realised  what was happening.They were pointing guns at me and shouting. They handcuffed him and then I was led out.   
'They made me give them a layout of the house and then they just went in and  started looking round. We didn't even know Moat that well. We used to see him on the estate but  that's as close as we got to him.
'e're told the police were phoned and told he was here - it's absolute  rubbish. It was a frightening experience because they were carrying these big  guns. The street has been full of people. I can't believe this has happened.'

The clear plastic magazine is branded with the words 5.56x45mm calibre -  high-powered bullets used in M16 American assault rifles. 
Northumbria Police were alerted to the security scare and a spokesman promised  a full investigation into the matter. 
'We will fully investigate the circumstances,' he said.
A neighbour who saw the swoop said: 'The dogs were on their  chains outside and I heard them barking so I opened the door. There was a policeman right outside with a great big gun.   
'I was terrified. He shouted at me to get back in the house. Looking out of the window I could see the police going into the house. There were about five police cars and a van, as well as dogs. They got them out of the house, I could see how frightened they looked. I felt so sorry for them."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1293105/Raoul-Thomas-Moat-Armed-police-leave-ammunition-family-home-search.html

Offline endof

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Your Queen does NOT love you UK. ;)

Look'n for roids in all the wrong places.

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline frenchlifeboat

remember this ? I do.

(by the way -what weapon has this meathead got, that the police are so scared of ? 1 shotgun?? or has aquired more from the police that they are not telling us?

Earlier manhunts that shocked us all

From the Evening Press, first published Monday 4th Apr 2005.

CHRIS TITLEY looks back at other manhunts which have occurred in North Yorkshire.

NORTH Yorkshire has been here before. The terrible events of last week inevitably brought to mind two other incidents which stunned the county: the murder of Special PC Glenn Goodman and the killings of Barry Prudom.

All three cases involved brutal murders and a massive police manhunt; and all three are indelibly burned into the collective consciousness of North Yorkshire people.

Barry Prudom's murderous spree took place in the summer of 1982. Prudom was a bitter and twisted man with a history of petty crime and an obsession with guns.

On June 17, 29-year-old PC David Haigh from Harrogate, a father of three, went to talk to a man parked in a car at a picnic site at Norwood Edge, near Beckwithshaw. It was 37-year-old Prudom, who had jumped bail from Leeds Crown Court following a violent assault.

This time Prudom, a self-employed electrician, did not stop at assault. He shot PC Haigh in the head with a .22 calibre pistol and left him, dead, outside his patrol car. Prudom then went on the run, arriving in the village of Girton, near Newark in Nottinghamshire, six days later.

There he shot George and Sylvia Luckett. Sylvia Luckett miraculously survived but her husband was fatally injured. Prudom stole their Rover car and headed back to Yorkshire. Murder was about to come to Malton.

On June 24, PC Ken Oliver was shot at when he came face-to-face with Prudom at Dalby Forest, near Pickering, as he checked a brown Rover car. He was hit in the arm and a bullet grazed his nose. He was lucky to survive.

By now a full-scale murder hunt was under way with more than 400 police on the trail of a gunman who had shot four people, killing two, in eight days.

Four days later, the day the police named Prudom as the man they were looking for, the death toll had risen to three. As the presses were rolling with Prudom's picture splashed all over the front page, Sgt David Winter saw Prudom leave the post office in Old Malton. Seconds later Prudom killed him.

Within hours Malton was turned into a massive armed police fortress. Officers from ten forces carrying all manner of guns were searching the town for Prudom, now known to have learned survival techniques while on a course with the Leeds B Squadron, 23 SAS Regiment (Volunteers). Survival expert Eddie McGee was brought in to help the police track down their man.

As the hunters closed in on their prey, Prudom was watching television in a house just yards from the police station.

He had taken the Johnson family hostage in their home in East Mount.

Pensioners Maurice and Bessie and their son Brian were tied up before Prudom left in the early hours of Sunday, July 4. A few hours later police cornered Prudom in his hideaway at Malton Tennis Club. A stun grenade was thrown over the wall and shots rang out. It turned out that Prudom had shot himself before police fired a hail of bullets.

Another policeman, SPC Glenn Goodman, paid the ultimate price for protecting the public ten years later.

SPC Goodman, 37, from Sherburn-in-Elmet, and PC Alexander "Sandy" Fraser, aged 32, from York, stopped a Ford Sierra on the York to Tadcaster Road in the early hours of Sunday June 7, 1992.

PC Kelly questioned the driver, who gave his name as Ryan. The police officer gave "Ryan" - actually Michael O'Brien - a form to produce driving documents to police within seven days.

With him was a man later identified as Paul "Mad Dog" Magee. They were members of the IRA.

O'Brien was asked to sit inside the police Astra to fill in the form then returned to the Sierra. The officers decided to check the two men's story and found it didn't add up. After questioning the men further, PC Kelly called for back-up. As he spoke to Selby control, Magee gunned down SPC Goodman.

SPC Goodman, who had a baby son, died later in hospital. PC Kelly managed to radio for help despite sustaining serious injuries. Gunman Magee shot the officer four times; a fifth bullet would have killed him if it had not been deflected by the radio handset he was holding to his ear.

The Sierra sped off and was later followed by another patrol car: they riddled it with bullets near Burton Salmon. The two officers inside were only saved from being killed when a member of the public arrived on the scene in his car, and the gunmen fled again.

One of North Yorkshire's biggest police manhunts was launched. Hundreds of officers, many of them armed, combed woods and farmland.

The two men on the run managed to evade justice for four days, during which they slept rough. Much of their time was spent hiding in a culvert, using bales of straw sitting on the dirty water as beds. It was close to the Heron Service Station beside the Al at Knottingley.

They were later spotted at the Granada Service Station at Ferrybridge where they bought drinks, sandwiches, Anadin painkillers and newspapers.

Later Magee went into Pontefract to buy items of clothing. But his accent and appearance aroused the shop staff's suspicions. Police were called to the arcade and an officer spotted and followed Magee, radioing for assistance. After a violent struggle, he was arrested.

Several hours later, unaware of what had happened to Magee, O'Brien went into Pontefract to buy clothing for himself. Again, shop staff became suspicious, the police were called and O'Brien was arrested without resistance. The pair were taken to separate police stations before being taken to London to be charged.

In 1993, O'Brien was found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to 18 years in prison. Paul Magee was convicted of murder and given a life sentence.

Both Magee and O'Brien are now free men.

Updated: 09:37 Monday, July 26, 2004

Archive Home

From the Evening Press
http://www.thisisyork.co.uk

http://archive.thisisyork.co.uk/2005/4/4/226868.html

Gunning for Barry Prudom

From the Evening Press, first published Thursday 13th Dec 2001.

Triple murderer Barry Prudom's 17-day reign of terror left scars that have still not healed to this day. STEPHEN LEWIS reports on a new documentary about the hunt for the killer once feared as Britain's most dangerous man.

RETIRED police dog-handler Ken Oliver will never forget the day he stopped a car during a routine check in Dalby Forest. He came face to face with death. He walked up to the car and asked the man inside to step out. "I even called him sir," he says. "I said: `Excuse me sir, out of the car'. Nothing. He never even looked at me. I said: `I don't tell anybody twice. Out of the car, now.'"

Instead of replying, the man lifted his hand - with a gun in it.

"I knew for a fact he was going for my head," says Ken, interviewed for a new TV documentary about the hunt for the `phantom in the forest', Barry Prudom.

"He shot me across the nose. The young dog came out then. He shot him twice, which just gave me enough time to start and run."

Ken ran to a nearby holiday cottage where two little girls were playing with their grandfather. "I was shouting `I'm a policeman and I've been shot'," he says. "I thought he had followed me. I just had to get the kids out of the way. I thought if he took me out, he would take the kids out as well."

But the killer hadn't followed him. Instead, he had driven into the forest, where his car was later found burnt out. It was the seventh day of the hunt for a man who, up until then, had no face and no name.

Prudom's reign of terror began on June 17, 1982, when PC David Haigh was delivering a summons to a poacher in North Yorkshire's Washburn Valley.

When he didn't return, his colleague and friend Mick Clipston went in search of him.

Clipston found the police car with its doors open and David Haigh dead beside it. He had been shot in the forehead. It was the beginning of the biggest armed manhunt in British police history: one that lasted 17 days.

Having cleared the poacher of suspicion, police were left with a murder but no apparent motive - and almost no evidence. Written on a clipboard, found under Haigh's body, was a date of birth, a name and a car registration number.

But the name was false, and the car was found abandoned three days later, 25 miles away. The trail was cold.

Meanwhile, the gunman was on the move. In Lincolnshire he broke into a house. Then, 20 miles away, on the fifth day of the police hunt, he entered the home of Sylvia and George Luckett, shooting both in the head before escaping in their car. George died instantly, but his wife crawled next door for help. She survived, but to this day remembers nothing.

Two days later, up in the Dalby Forest, came Ken Oliver's encounter with the gunman. He immediately alerted his police colleagues to the gunman's whereabouts. Among the first to respond was a young Detective Sergeant from Scarborough, Jim Kilmartin. He remembers, with a handful of other men, finding the burning car the killer had escaped in. They were wary of approaching it.

"The car was only just starting to crackle and burn," says Jim, later head of York police. "We were only minutes behind him."

They tracked the killer with a dog, doubling through the trees. Eventually, as it was beginning to get dark, they came to a steep defile. The killer could have been lurking in the shadows, watching them. "I was not prepared to go down there," Jim says, drily.

By dawn next day, a huge operation had been mounted, involving marksmen, helicopters and 1,000 policemen.

Then came a breakthrough. In Leeds, PC Martin Hatton was cross-referencing the information on David Haigh's clipboard with police records. Working from the date of birth on the clipboard, he came across the name of Barry Edwards, wanted for wounding.

The police searched his flat and established his real name was Barry Prudom - a man known to them as a keep-fit fanatic, obsessed with weapons and the military. They also found a manual on survival techniques written by Eddie McGee - a former paratrooper and experienced tracker. Prudom had attended one of his courses.

Confirmation Prudom was their man came when Ken Oliver identified him from a photograph. After ten days, the phantom had a name. But he had vanished.

Then, on the twelfth day of the hunt, Prudom walked calmly into the centre of Old Malton. Sgt David Winter and Constable Mick Wood were on patrol when Wood saw his colleague challenging a man. There was one gunshot - and Winter lay dead on the grass, 200 yards from the police station.

North Yorkshire's then chief constable Kenneth Henshaw ordered the largest arsenal of weapons ever issued to a British police force and threw a cordon round Malton, sealing off the town. The siege of Malton had begun.

But still there was no sign of the killer. Prudom was lying low: until July 3 when, perhaps driven by hunger, he walked into the home of Maurice Johnson.

For 11 hours, Prudom held the Johnsons and their son Brian hostage: and, as the hours passed, he struck up a strange relationship with them. In a poignant interview for the TV cameras, Brian recounts what happened. "As the night went on, we got talking as though we had known each other for years," he says. "He was calling me Brian and my father he was calling dad."

Eventually, at 3.15am, Prudom left - after leaving Brian with a present, a US paratroopers' ring. "He said: `Promise me that you will wear it', and I said `yes, I will,'" says Brian.

After he had gone, Brian's father called the police. Once more, Jim Kilmartin was on the killer's trail.

Together, he and tracker Eddie McGee, who had taught Prudom his survival skills, followed the killer's trail through the early morning dew to the back of the nearby tennis club where some pine fencing was lying against a wall behind thick undergrowth. It was Prudom's hideout.

A firearms squad from Greater Manchester, led by Chief Insp David Clarkson, was called in. Clarkson, desperate to make sure it was Prudom, climbed the wall behind the hideout and tried to prise the top open. It was too heavy. Then he tried talking to the man they believed was holed up inside. There was no response.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out. Clarkson, believing Prudom was firing on his officers, ordered them to open fire.

When police eventually opened the hideout, Prudom was dead. But the final irony was yet to be revealed. A post-mortem into the killer's death revealed the truth.

The single shot Clarkson had heard had not been aimed at police at all. Triple killer Barry Prudom had shot himself - becoming the last victim of his reign of terror.
http://archive.thisisyork.co.uk/2001/12/13/293466.html

H0llyw00d

H0llyw00d

Sooooo...they ever catch this Jarhead????

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Sooooo...they ever catch this Jarhead????

Jarhead is a (rather derogatory, yet somewhat acceptable) term for a US marine. He is not a jarhead, he is a psycho who killed out of some f-d up jealous rage. This was most likely preconditioned by some Tavistock behavioral modification, but that is yet to be seen.

Please do not insult millions of Americans in the armed forces on this forum by calling this guy a jarhead.

H0llyw00d

Jarhead is a (rather derogatory, yet somewhat acceptable) term for a US marine. He is not a jarhead, he is a psycho who killed out of some f-d up jealous rage. This was most likely preconditioned by some Tavistock behavioral modification, but that is yet to be seen.

Please do not insult millions of Americans in the armed forces on this forum by calling this guy a jarhead.

read somewhere he was a jarhead....sorry

Offline phasma

No - he was an ex body builder - turned security guard i heard.

I think he has no official military training or history - BUT he is doing a pretty good job at evasion - which suggests he DOES have some knowledge. . . its all messed up really, many inconsistancies. They have called in the sas i heard :S

H0llyw00d

No - he was an ex body builder - turned security guard i heard.

I think he has no official military training or history - BUT he is doing a pretty good job at evasion - which suggests he DOES have some knowledge. . . its all messed up really, many inconsistancies. They have called in the sas i heard :S

ok thanx...then he's a steroid head..glad thats cleared up....
now...This guy a "plant"?

Offline Freeski

The plot thickens:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/10557175.stm

Coppers saying the "wider public" is now at risk.

^Vid
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Georgiacopguy

The plot thickens:

^Vid

Because it's not oogie boogie enough to say he's after some abusive public 'servants.' They have to let the sheep think they are in jeopardy themselves in order to further propagate their control grid over that town...

Offline Freeski

The plot thickens:

^Vid

I call bullshit that they have new info that the wider public is at risk: it's likely just a ploy to transfer the perception of the threat to the people, because if he's only a threat to cops, then the average person isn't as concerned as if THEY themselves were in danger. Oh, and they're bringing in armoured vehicles from Ireland! (Next week: air strikes?)

Offline Freeski

Because it's not oogie boogie enough to say he's after some abusive public 'servants.' They have to let the sheep think they are in jeopardy themselves in order to further propagate their control grid over that town...

Whoops - you beat me to it! ;)

Offline phasma

wider public? Only threat is from the armed police - we all know how itchy their trigger fingers are :(  He said that people had nothing to fear and were in NO DANGER - he only wants to kill police

Plant? hmmm. could be. whats the chances that SOOO many people can`t find this 1 supposedly untrained guy?

seems some how - "off" to me.

Offline Freeski

This is almost comical:

'No stone will be left unturned'
And come they have: 160 firearms officers including marksmen with high velocity rifles and telescopic sights; 38 specialists from the Metropolitan Police in London; 20 armored Mitsubishi Shoguns brought in from Northern Ireland; helicopters with heat-seeking image-sensors.
http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/08/4637821-armed-cops-special-forces-stalk-uks-most-wanted

Offline Freeski

Fugitive British gunman now a threat to public: police
Posted 31 minutes ago
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/09/2948796.htm?section=world

Related Story: Fugitive British gunman's camp found British detectives hunting fugitive gunman Raoul Moat, who has openly declared war on police, say he has made threats for the first time against the general public.

Moat, a bodybuilder and former nightclub bouncer, has been on the run for six days after three people were shot, one fatally, shortly after he was released from prison.

In a massive operation, hundreds of armed officers are combing woodlands and countryside around Rothbury, a rural town in Northumberland, north-east England, where he is believed to be hiding out.

At a news briefing, Northumbria's temporary Chief Constable Sue Sim said the nature of the threat had changed and the risk increased.

From the outset, we have stressed Mr Moat's grievances are largely directed towards the police," she said.

"Information has now emerged that he has made threats to the wider public."

Senior officers also said they had arrested two people whom they accuse of helping him.

Karl Ness, 26, of Dudley, North Tyneside and Qhuram Awan, 23, of Blyth, Northumberland, are also charged with possessing a firearm with intent.

Armed officers, including police snipers, searched the countryside around Rothbury overnight after the discovery of a tent where Moat, 37, had been living rough.

"The searches in this area have proved a particular challenge due to the open farmland and dense woodland and officers are continuing in their efforts today," Deputy Chief Constable Jim Campbell said.

Officers from London, Northern Ireland and six neighbouring forces have been drafted in to help in the search.

Moat is suspected of shooting his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, and killing her boyfriend, Chris Brown, 20, early on Saturday morning (local time) at her mother's home in Gateshead.

Police say he then shot and critically injured policeman David Rathband, 42, as he sat in a patrol car a few miles away at East Denton, Newcastle.

In a letter found in his abandoned tent to Ms Stobbart, Moat reiterated his belief her new partner had been a police officer. Police have stressed this was untrue.

In a separate letter to Northumbria police, Moat blamed police for wrecking his life and destroying his relationship with Ms Stobbart.

- Reuters

Offline Freeski

So what's the NEW info media??? You need facts to back up your propaganda.

Offline phasma

This is almost comical:

'No stone will be left unturned'
And come they have: 160 firearms officers including marksmen with high velocity rifles and telescopic sights; 38 specialists from the Metropolitan Police in London; 20 armored Mitsubishi Shoguns brought in from Northern Ireland; helicopters with heat-seeking image-sensors.
http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/08/4637821-armed-cops-special-forces-stalk-uks-most-wanted

oh no ! high velocity bullets ! what ever next !

graphic talk aimed at

1) scaring the "gunman"
or
2) scaring ? the public?

Offline Freeski

oh no ! high velocity bullets ! what ever next !

graphic talk aimed at

1) scaring the "gunman"
or
2) scaring ? the public?

Talk about overkill. There's something else on the menu for sure.