Author Topic: "Seeds of Deception", our food, and the ARCTIC DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT!  (Read 25291 times)

Offline dogmadestroyer

“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline KEEPTHETRUTH

Re: The US Department of Agriculture Plans to Irradiate ALL RAW GREENS!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 12:23:21 am »
Although i knew this was coming, it's unreal to actually see it happening.  ::)

This is a MAJOR issue that must be addressed.

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 12:31:20 am »
Okies why they fukken with nature eh ?? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes me sick ( I apologise to the boards for the F word usage but this made me mad lol)
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline freakmonk

God bless you Alex
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 11:24:54 am »
Thanks for doing what you do.  Your show is so vital.  Its the truth.  Thanks for carrying the torch.  I just tuned in and heard you talking about hormones in milk and how it effects females.  I wish you were mainstream so more people could hear the truth. 

Offline David Rothscum

Re: ON TODAY'S SHOW....
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 12:27:08 pm »
Alex has an expert on GMO's on. The stuff this man is telling is incredible.

Offline defeatthebeast

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 12:32:36 pm »
I'm freaking out, is there anything safe to eat? Are seeds bought today Genetically Modified? Since cutting out Diet Coke and tap water the ringing in my ears has subsided, now I have to quit eating ???

JTCoyoté

"Seeds of Deception", our food, and the ARCTIC DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT!
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 12:35:31 pm »
So... The elitists are squirreling away all of the non-GMO seeds into a safe place for later, while they sow the seeds of GMO GENOCIDE across the planet... What a plan...eh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/29/world/europe/29seeds.html?ref=world

--Oldyoti

"We shall cause the United States to spend itself to destruction." -- Vladimir. I. Lenin

Offline defeatthebeast

Alex, ask him what we should be eating/planting
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 12:40:28 pm »
Phuk, this suks.....

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:01 pm »
I'm freaking out, is there anything safe to eat?
Good question. This stuff has the ability to infect non-GMO organisms so it's a matter of time before everything is infected. That's why they've build the doomsday vault.

Offline SuzakaDusk

Seeds of Deception website.
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 12:46:22 pm »
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
How about growing indoors with heirloom seeds to avoid GM contamination?
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 01:00:49 pm »
Hydroponics, window sill farming, greenhouses are ways to try to avoid SM seeds and spore contamination.

Hydroponics would be the most productive but requires power for the water pumps, fertilizers.

Window sill growing's the cheapest but how many window sills does your place have?

Greenhouses require an outside structure.

Offline life0repeats

Re: How about growing indoors with heirloom seeds to avoid GM contamination?
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 01:17:34 pm »
is hydroponics what Disney uses?

Offline Sonja

Re: "Seeds of Deception", our food, and the ARCTIC DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 11:22:43 pm »
Listen ppl...this is incredibly simple. no matter where you live you can make a garden and grow enough food to feed a family of 4. If its on a rooftop, you make a box, fill it with good dirt and grow stuff. Any backyard will do, or many cities have community gardens you can join.
You want to learn this NOW, not in crisis. Its not hard but its not always easy, you need to recognise bugs an diseases and such and how plants grow , how to germinate seeds and keep them alive until you get them to make vegetables.
We All need to do this NOW. Food is our number one priority.
You grow your food , then can and freeze it for winter. Its a time honored tale.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

Re: healing from gmo foods
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 07:34:38 pm »
I'm in now way an expert but I would try a natural fiber cleanse.

http://www.metacleanse.com/

Bentonite Cleanses Toxins from Colon

Besides flaxseed and psyllium husks, MetaCleanse contains bentonite clay to absorb and bind toxins such as heavy metals, free radicals and pesticides that reside in the intestinal tract.

Bentonite, a medicinal powdered clay that is also known as montmorillonite, derives from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. The bentonite clay in MetaCleanse has been used medicinally for centuries by indigenous people around the world.

Also look into probiotics.

http://products.mercola.com/probiotics/

This these two would be a good start. Other than that, cut heavly back on McDonalds ect.

And if you have to eat better fast food like Chipotle (Monster calories (high it fat)). But they use a lot of organic foods.
http://www.chipotle.com/#flash/fwi_story

You're going to have to pay to get the good heathly stuff but alot of it is more readily available since more people are into organic foods.

Offline superfender

Re: healing from gmo foods
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 12:56:45 pm »
whatever you plan on doing, I think your on the right track, I know someone with colon cancer, and I'm not saying its ALL from eating GMO foods, but its probably all related.

Offline cdn_freedom

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 11:14:43 am »
Listen ppl...this is incredibly simple. no matter where you live you can make a garden and grow enough food to feed a family of 4. If its on a rooftop, you make a box, fill it with good dirt and grow stuff. Any backyard will do, or many cities have community gardens you can join.
You want to learn this NOW, not in crisis. Its not hard but its not always easy, you need to recognise bugs an diseases and such and how plants grow , how to germinate seeds and keep them alive until you get them to make vegetables.
We All need to do this NOW. Food is our number one priority.
You grow your food , then can and freeze it for winter. Its a time honored tale.

You are absolutely right. We live in town but we produce a fair bit of food. We are also borrowing an acre from a friend in the country to grow more. We got a good dehydrator and vacuum sealer as well as containers to store up food. Learn how to can foods. Save seeds from the things you already eat. Get the catalogue from Lehman's and start reading Mother Earth News. The only person responsible for your welfare is you! Take that right back.
Check out concepts such as Bill Mollison's Permaculture, if you think gardening is too much work. A good permaculture desing almost takes care of itself.

zafada

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 03:24:47 pm »
Although i knew this was coming, it's unreal to actually see it happening.  ::)

This is a MAJOR issue that must be addressed.

I always wondered why people didn't pay more attention to this.  This is a warning sign...no one seems to care.

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 03:35:17 am »
I always wondered why people didn't pay more attention to this.  This is a warning sign...no one seems to care.

agreed, as much as I'm into fighting the infowar my concerns are becoming greater and greater regarding how I'd survive if shit should hit the fan... simply seems the puppet masters have gotten way to many strings for themselves to pull in order to make the 'game of life' go to an ending (or transition or temporary ending or watever you wanna call it..) that's in their interest. However I'm still in the process of waking up so I'm doing a lot more on the front of the infowar than I am doing to make sure I'll survive in a new world order (since knowing how to do that requires knowladge about what a new world order would bring about as well as the various weapons being used)..
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Offline ANGRYAMERICAN1976

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 07:31:04 am »
Are we not all tired of the same old BS.  I don't know about you but I am.  Sick and tired of seeing people run for president that talk a good game but once they get in office they bow down to THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR. All though it seems that this year there showing there true colors in a way right under our very nose.  We should all just go to there speeches and just laugh at everything they say.  I think that would through them off there game. We need to Elect someone else.  Right a name in on the ticket.  And not just any name.  Need a working man or woman.  Why the first thing I would do is abolish the presidential salary.  Why do they need it.  They live off the American Tax dollars for 4 to 8 years.  They should just be proud to live at the White House.  They don't pay rent.  We need a working blue collar worker that knows what it is like to bust his butt in a small town factory.  That knows how hard it is to drive a bus in New York.  Someone who makes his or her living sweating and bleeding just to keep the bill collectors of his or her back.  And until one American stands up and does this I don't think we will fix all of this BS.  There are many ways to reach the people of America and do it cheaply.  Say do all your speeches on the internet.  I'm sure with the technology that we have today it is possible for a working man to reach the masses to try and get votes so we can have a president that actually gives a crap about the people instead of lining his own wallet.  Thank you for your time.

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 07:44:04 am »
I think they passed this, didn't they?

I'm growing my own garden and buying local, this kind of stuff is just insane.

I did write to my senate/ rep on this... dunno if it did any good or not.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 07:41:38 pm »
He who controls the money controls the nation, he who controls the food controls the people.

Animals will not eat GMO grains but they feed them to you and I. They have made it illegal to label foods GMO here in the States so we wont know which foods are killing us. It`s a crap shoot, the die are loaded in the houses favour and we are the ones being played for saps.

To achieve their goal of an 85% population reduction they have now poisoned our foods. As soon as the economy hits bottom, those unable to forage or unable to grow their own foods will be left standing in food lines for as long as they last, that is. How much do you want to bet the food they will be using for their "humanitarian efforts" will be GMO. Poisoning the masses all the while pretending to be their saviors.

The seed vaults are of course not for you and I, we don`t deserve to live as they see it.

Beat these miscreants at their own game, be as prepare as you can possibly be and as self sufficient as is possible, and be prepared to do to them that which they do to you.

"Aim small miss small" (Mel Gibson`s The Patriot)
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 12:37:35 pm »
I think they passed this, didn't they?

I'm growing my own garden and buying local, this kind of stuff is just insane.

I did write to my senate/ rep on this... dunno if it did any good or not.

No, as far as I know, this didn't pass but this was just a first try of many more to come. The alt. medicine news sources and health food stores would be foaming at the mouth. There would also be a large infrastructure being built to irradiate all of that food. There is no news of such.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 12:45:01 pm »
I'm fixing to write to my congresspeople again here shortly on this issue. I am going to inform them of a cheap, easy to manufacture and transport alternative that literally leaves no residue and doesn't harm the plants. Especially with the FDA gearing up using the salmonella scare to try again for this.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Al-CIAda

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:33 pm »

Want to be sure? Grow it yourself.

zafada

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 07:24:34 pm »
Ya know, unless the elitists do something to kill most, if not all life on the planet, we don't need to worry about food.

Our problem is that we depend on others to get our food for us.  This includes guns for hunting, bows, fishing poles, etc.

Bows and poles/hooks are easily made out of wood.

I'd suggest buying some 'Indian' outdoor survival books and practice.  It's actually fun to learn this stuff and sit around in nature while figuring out how to live on your own in the middle of the forest.

This is why I'm not too worried.  If there is still generic life around then my family and I will have no issue with finding food.

Offline CMontana

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 03:57:03 pm »
That is idyllic.

However, a graduate student in Montana making her thesis, about cancers in wild game, was ordered to stop. I do not recall if she was ordered to stop by Fish and Game, or the university.

At any rate, she had hunters suspecting a cancer or other abnormality in wild game report to her.

I thought it was interesting she was ordered to stop. It was reported there were many cancers and other abnormalities being reported. But, if you like, you can go on thinking pollution is limited to urban areas.

I got 30 acres. I plan a vegetable garden and fruit trees. I know how to do it.

I also know canning and food storage.

I set up a trailer for "boondocking" with a instant-on hot water shower, solar, propane, and even a small "ice house" wood stove. Others call this "living off-grid". I got the structural materials to start to build my house.

At each step, the opposition was amazing, and not political: the problems were absolutely everyone tried to cheat me out of it. I mean everyone, including family members.

It is, as if, a self-sufficient livestyle challenges all the people that got into a mortgage and credit.

I know I have had opposition at every step.

The only way I will be able to continue is if I partner up. But I want to live alone.

I know my remaining single challenges practically everyone who married, but I am okay. I have my interests, all requiring my concentration and attention. I got the property because I like the solitude. If I want to be social I go visit. However, I was actually accused of being a racist "gun-nut" and a criminal.

The world is upside down and it is worse than you think.

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline thor

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 01:04:26 am »
personally i have a cloaked bird of pray orbiting the planet! and the first sign of trouble ill just get beamed up and get out of this system, and the best thing is theres a food replicator on-board so no worries about eating!!  although the doctors in the maximum security mental hospital im in think im nuts!!....ssssshhhhhh!! dont tell them

Offline Anti-Globalist

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 11:03:55 pm »
I'm freaking out, is there anything safe to eat? Are seeds bought today Genetically Modified? Since cutting out Diet Coke and tap water the ringing in my ears has subsided, now I have to quit eating ???
I think neighbor's could be bartering home grown vegetables and eggs,maybe backyard aquaculture would sustains one's hunger?
I have Satan and the Beast Empire on the Run

I refuse to fulfill prophecy

Armageddon will not occur ever

Well the young Alex used to confront the enemy to their faces!

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 01:43:30 am »
http://www.croptrust.org/main/arcticseedvault.php?itemid=211

All seeds stored in the Seed Vault remain the property of the country or institution which sent them. There is no change of ownership; though, in any case, any seeds accepted for storage at the Vault must be freely available under the terms of the  International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources. In other words, there are no seeds stored at the Seed Vault which would not be easily accessible simply by directly contacting the genebank which sent them.