Author Topic: "Reading the enemy's mind" is filed under FICTION at publisher's site  (Read 1609 times)

Offline jeremystalked1

[edit]
References
^ a b Reading the Enemy's Mind: Inside Star Gate America's Psychic Espionage Program by Paul H. Smith, Forge Books, 2005

Just because an article has references doesn't mean it's not disinformation or outright nonsense.  Please do not cite this as  "evidence" while ignoring the very real testimony of real victims.

When I saw the publisher name, something clicked.  I checked up, and sure enough it's the sister of Tor Books, which is a SCIENCE FICTION publisher.  I investigated further, finding that the parent company is MacMillan.  And I found that this book is listed under the GENERAL FICTION category of the web site.

http://us.macmillan.com/MacmillanSite/categories/General/LiteratureandFiction/GeneralFiction/all/author/81

You are doing everyone affiliated with the Truth Movement, especially real victims, an enormous disservice when you quote nonsense like that Wikipedia article.  I haven't deeply investigated the rest of the stuff you've posted here while racking up 40,000+ posts.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
why you hating?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jeremystalked1

I'm not hating so much as I'm connecting the dots.  I figured we had higher standards here.

(Note that the initial post of this thread, like another recent one of mine, was ripped out of a thread about star gate and other disinformation campaigns.)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I'm not hating so much as I'm connecting the dots.  I figured we had higher standards here.

(Note that the initial post of this thread, like another recent one of mine, was ripped out of a thread about star gate and other disinformation campaigns.)

I think star gates are a huge deception like the alien hoax to come, but that has not stopped the funding of these projects, not the ability to use actual military for clandestine activities where they do not even know what is going on:

Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioan
74 min - Dec 15, 2006 -   
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY

[NOTE: I find Project Camelot to be very genuine.  I do not agree with some of their beliefs, but I do think they are genuinely interested in exposing/eradicating the New World Order]
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Viper

I'd also like to praise Camelot, from them i learned about skate liver oil and MMS, as well as loads more things.

Bill and Kerry are great.