Author Topic: Lindsey Williams on the BP Oil Spill  (Read 1644 times)

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
Lindsey Williams on the BP Oil Spill
« on: May 16, 2010, 11:27:12 pm »
Not sure if repost, but a GREAT watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0z-IraAVDU

The Russians drilled a 40,000 ft Oil well several years ago somewhere in Siberia. It is the deepest well ever drilled and has the highest pressure recoreded to that time. It's important to remember, this was drilled on land so if containment broke, it would be limited to the immediate area.

That is important to know because BP got the bright idea to imitate this and try to outdo the Russians, so they selected a spot in the Gulf of Mexico that is 5000ft to the bottom of the ocean floor. They then drilled an additional 25 - 30,000 ft into the earth and stumbled across the mother-lode of all Oil Fields, the oil they stumbled upon is among the biggest of anything ever recorded. The problem is the pressure of this oil is so huge, it broke through ALL safety containment methods like a knife through butter and as it currently stands, is beyond the realm of human science. Short of a Nuclear Blast, there is no way to contain this oil spill.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline chrisfromchi

Re: Lindsey Williams on the BP Oil Spill
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 11:30:21 pm »
thats like 6 miles into the earth.

Offline nirosive

• Beware The New World Water
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:34:40 am »
Aside from the "$50 a barrel of oil" prediction, how accurate has Lindsey been?  I haven't really followed him much.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 04:02:11 pm »
Aside from the "$50 a barrel of oil" prediction, how accurate has Lindsey been?  I haven't really followed him much.

https://www.nasdaq.com/markets/crude-oil.aspx
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5