Author Topic: Facebook exposed: run by 9/11 false flag terrorists In-Q-Tel (CIA)  (Read 16692 times)

Anti_Illuminati

See link for many embedded links:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10456534

Facebook - the CIA conspiracy

By Matt Greenop

3:09 PM Wednesday Aug 8, 2007

Facebook has 20 million users worldwide, is worth billions of dollars and, if internet sources are to be believed, was started by the CIA.

The social networking phenomenon started as a way of American college students to keep in touch. It is rapidly catching up with MySpace, and has left others like Bebo in its wake.

But there is a dark side to the success story that's been spreading across the blogosphere. A complex but riveting Big Brother-type conspiracy theory which links Facebook to the CIA and the US Department of Defence.

The CIA is, though, using a Facebook group to recruit staff for its very sexy sounding National Clandestine Service.

Checking out the job ads does require a Facebook login, so if you haven't joined the site - or are worried that CIA spooks will start following you home from work -check them out on the agency's own site.

The story starts once Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had launched, after the dorm room drama that's led to the current court case.

Facebook's first round of venture capital funding ($US500,000) came from former Paypal CEO Peter Thiel. Author of anti-multicultural tome 'The Diversity Myth', he is also on the board of radical conservative group VanguardPAC.

The second round of funding into Facebook ($US12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company's key areas of expertise are in "data mining technologies".

Breyer also served on the board of R&D firm BBN Technologies, which was one of those companies responsible for the rise of the internet.

Dr Anita Jones joined the firm, which included Gilman Louie. She had also served on the In-Q-Tel's board, and had been director of Defence Research and Engineering for the US Department of Defence.

She was also an adviser to the Secretary of Defence and overseeing the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which is responsible for high-tech, high-end development.

It was when a journalist lifted the lid on the DARPA's
Information Awareness Office that the public began to show concern at its information mining projects.

Wikipedia's IAO page says: "the IAO has the stated mission to gather as much information as possible about everyone, in a centralised location, for easy perusal by the United States government, including (though not limited to) internet activity, credit card purchase histories, airline ticket purchases, car rentals, medical records, educational transcripts, driver's licenses, utility bills, tax returns, and any other available data.".

Not surprisingly, the backlash from civil libertarians led to a Congressional investigation into DARPA's activity, the Information Awareness Office lost its funding.

Now the internet conspiracy theorists are citing Facebook as the IAO's new mask.

Parts of the IAO's technology round-up included 'human network analysis and behaviour model building engines', which Facebook's massive volume of neatly-targeted data gathering allows for.

Facebook's own Terms of use state: "by posting Member Content to any part of the Web site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to facebook an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorpoate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.

And in its equally interesting privacy policy: "Facebook may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the Facebook service through the operation of the service (eg. photo tags) in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalised experience. By using Facebook, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States."

Is the CIA really providing the impetus and the funding behind the monster growth of this year's biggest dot com success story? Maybe only the men with the nice suits and ear pieces can answer that.

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
This article is resyndicated from my new facebook group to promote exposure to facebook being a CIA COinTel pro company.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-to-Facebooks-new-bubbles-ALWAYS/122394831118577

"Death to Facebooks new bubbles ALWAYS!>

AN except from the above linked article:
The second round of funding into Facebook ($US12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company's key areas of expertise are in "data mining technologies".
 In-Q-Tel also has ties to several interesting companies. A big one was known as P-TECH.

P-TECH is the evolution of Carnivore and Fullback.

Go go Gadget false flag interopperability.... See More
:-/ "

"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Facebook loses friends as privacy campaign grows

Type 'How do I ...' into the search engine and one of the first suggestions it comes up with continues: '... delete my Facebook account?'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/may/14/facebook-privacy-campaign-delete-account
Peter Walker
guardian.co.uk, Friday 14 May 2010 23.25 BST

It's a fitting congruity that the simplest way to gauge Facebook's current woes comes via that other unchallenged behemoth of the internet, Google. Type "How do I ..." into the search engine and one of the first suggestions it comes up with continues: "... delete my Facebook account?" Today it was the ninth top-ranked search term, bringing more than 18m results.

Since it was devised a mere half-dozen years ago by Mark Zuckerberg and three Harvard contemporaries, the social networking site has grown at an astonishing speed, seeing off once-powerful competitors such as Bebo and MySpace. It has also attracted controversies, notably over the issue of a "panic button" for child users.

But this week Facebook has experienced perhaps the closest thing to a crisis in its brief history, with reports of an emergency staff meeting at its California headquarters about privacy issues.

Criticism has been mounting since a revamp of the site in December meant users' profiles became publicly accessible by default. Retreating back into anonymity also became an increasingly tortuous process, with profiles now featuring 50 separate privacy settings and 170 options. This was followed in March by more changes, including plans to automatically share users' information with outside websites.

While this has the potential to hugely boost Facebook's revenues through targeted marketing, it has angered campaigners, including the American Civil Liberties Union. This month EU data protection officials wrote to Facebook, calling the privacy changes "unacceptable".

But what seems to have worried the company are calls for Facebook users to wipe their accounts. "Facebook is officially 'out', as in uncool," was the verdict of another California tech pioneer, Jason Calacanis, chief executive of the question-and-answer website Mahalo, calling for a boycott of the "not trustworthy" site.

In a telling echo of Facebook's origin, in April four New York University students started a web appeal for $10,000 (£7,000) to finance a summer holiday creating an open-source alternative to Facebook, called Diaspora. Within a fortnight they had $100,000.

While Facebook disputes accounts of a crisis meeting – it was, the company says, a regular staff discussion – it admits the furore has stung.

Elliot Schrage, Facebook's vice-president of communications, concedes that the privacy changes have been handled badly. He said: "The most important thing for our business is trust. People trust Facebook with their most personal information – the photographs of their family, how they're feeling, the things they care about. What distresses me most is when people believe our changes are born from malevolence or sneakiness. It's our failure that people don't understand what we're doing with the data. That's a mistake in communications."

But could this see Facebook going the way of Bebo, dropping out of fashion in a descent as dizzying as its rise? Industry experts believe this is unlikely.

Ian Maude, from tech analysis firm Enders, said: "They're going to announce shortly they're over 500 million users. That's 40% of everybody on the internet on the face of the planet. Facebook accounts for about 8% of all time spent online. It's a runaway train, it's a phenomenon."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline agentbluescreen

Both the world and the internet existed long before that silly website ever did, presumably newbies will find another way of advertising how lame, vulnerable, desperate and politically, intellectually and creatively challenged they are, after they've grown up.  Like youtube  LOL

Offline Scootle

A video was made about this a while ago ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37wW9CGWyY
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Scootle

Facebooks third round of funding of 27.5 million also came from Greylock Partners...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook#Financials

One of Greylock's senior partners is Howard Cox, who was also on the NVCA and currently serves on the board of In-Q-Tel.

http://www.greylock.com/team/team/4/

"Howard joined Greylock in 1971 after two years in the Office of the Secretary of Defense (Systems Analysis). He is a graduate of Princeton University, Columbia Law School and the Harvard Business School, and he is a former Chairman of the National Venture Capital Association. Howard, along with Greylock's founding partners, received the Harvard Business School Award for Alumni Achievement in 2003.

Howard currently serves on the boards of Stryker, In-Q-Tel, and Secretary of Defense Business Board. He is a trustee of various Fidelity Mutual Funds."

It's  drowning in intelligence connections.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
That's precisely why my facebook profile name before I deleted it was: FBisCIA

Offline citizenx

I was forced by my work to start a Facebook page.  I posted almost no personal information.  None more than necessary, and I will not add any of my real friends as "friends" (or anyone else).  I have no"friends", and I don't want any either.  I figure I'm probably doing my real friends a favor.

Offline simpleblend

I was forced by my work to start a Facebook page.  I posted almost no personal information.  None more than necessary, and I will not add any of my real friends as "friends" (or anyone else).  I have no"friends", and I don't want any either.  I figure I'm probably doing my real friends a favor.

What line of work? I'm basically forced to as well going into the Graphic Design industry. I have to get a Twitter account too to follow the potential firms I want to work for when I graduate.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
If facebook cannot respect its users privacy the consumers will choose alternative options. Facebook could just be a fad book. But more likely it will grow into the Computer of star trek, comm badges and all.

Offline citizenx

What line of work? I'm basically forced to as well going into the Graphic Design industry. I have to get a Twitter account too to follow the potential firms I want to work for when I graduate.
Teaching.  Yeah, I didn't get it either.  It, seemed rather stupid at the time. I didn't have to post anything more than the basic and c.v./resume type information.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
The real question is... if you already have facebook, they already have your data.. so does it matter if you delete it?

Offline citizenx

I'm sure they save it somewhere.  But, you can stop giving them more info.  Also, the fewer members they have, and the fewer friends/connections they have the less commercial value FB has itself as far as advertising is concerned. As soon as I can delete mine I will.  The more people pull out, the more of a message it will send to these corpo-creeps that they can be spies or they can be businessmen but not both.  Eventually, the spooks may sell out their interest in it and move on, that's also their m.o.

Offline Pierce2378

I use facebook, have real friends on it but use minimal real data.  I do post exposes and such on there in the notes section for everyone that I do in my personal time here and there.  I already word for the MIC so it really does not make a difference what I do on facebook, they own me anyways.  At-least right now.  I can really care less if they are monitoring what I post on there, I am well aware that regardless of whether facebook is CIA or not this control grid is keeping a seeing eye on me anyways.  That won't change how I go about my daily life.  If they want me, they know where I am.

Offline citizenx

The more pages accessed, the more money FB is worth.  Also, of course, if you are paying for premium services, you are subsidizing the invasion of your own privacy (but that should go without saying).

Offline chris jones

Bumped..all posts+++++++++++++

Offline happyJoy

• I'M the cat!
is there a good alternative to facebook, like is myspace better?

I've been using facebook just to keep in touch with old friends.
But I would like to stop using that site for all the listed reasons.
To dry up their well, so to speak.

Another bucket of blood under the bridge, you learn to love bridges and never look down. - HST

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing

Aaaa the ad agency slave.. that was me.. start your own business.. you can work from anywhere in the world. 
Make it so!

Offline citizenx

is myspace better?

From what I have seen in terms of cooperation with gov't./invasion of privacy is concerned, no.

In a word, no.

Offline jeremystalked1

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
O'Reilly's Information Tech CIA Connection ::: Download Presentation

In-Q-Tel, Inc. is a private, venture capital firm chartered by the CIA. In-Q-Tel strives to extend the Agency's access to new IT companies, solutions, and approaches to address their priority problems. In-Q-Tel invests in technologies that addresses critical CIA needs, and that can also become commercially viable.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/et2002/view/e_sess/2282
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Effie Trinket

Re: Facebook exposed: run by 9/11 false flag terrorists In-Q-Tel (CIA)
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 06:48:08 am »
Bump!

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 10:30:39 am »
I always thought it would be nice to have Anti_Illuminati on a program like coast to coast AM or somtin.

This guy realy knows a lot.

Transcript of Anti-Illuminati Interview: 2009/08/28 http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20090901_anti-illuminati.htm

MP3: http://www.corbettreport.com/mp3/2009-08-28%20Anti-Illuminati.mp3

James Corbett Interviews Anti_Illuminati (8/28/2009) Now w/transcript! http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=129033.0

TRANSCRIPT: Anti Illuminati/LordSyndicate interview - James Corbett (9/18/2009) http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=137194.0

TRANSCRIPT: Anti Illuminati/LordsSyndicate interview - James Corbett (10/17/2009) http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140672.0
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 02:31:10 pm »
Bump for awesome, hope he comes back.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 10:49:27 am »
Do you realize how completely f*cked we are just because of this one thing?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=316010.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!