Author Topic: Now if you protest or even teach about protesting you may lose citizenship  (Read 2235 times)

uswgo

According to Rahm Emanuel, if you are on any kind of terror watch list you are no longer part of the American family, or you will have to die like a hunted down oppossum or fox when the new world order starts since theres no room for rebels.

Thats right folks according to a new anti-terror law called the Terrorist Expatriation Act is being put fourth to pass. Once this happens anyone who questions government will be destroyed, then rebel forces, militias, and state individuals will be hunted down by military as terrorists next according to COOP - Continuing of Operations program.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/06/terrorism.act.change/index.html?hpt=Sbin

I say this is bs. Obama is suppose to serve the people. He is looking more like Hitler every day. We are slowly becoming a military dictatorship.

Offline Overcast

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Then I guess I will be jailed as a patriot. I guess it's the way of things, once tyranny gets bad enough.
But I'm sure I'll meet many more patriots in jail once they start trying to enforce this.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!