Author Topic: NLE10 / Bilderberg False Flag Car Dud exposed  (Read 150352 times)

Offline Freeski

Re: NLE10 / Bilderberg False Flag Car Dud exposed
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2010, 06:38:12 pm »
Groening is so plugged in.

No question he's plugged in, but are you suggesting he is evil?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2010, 06:38:57 pm »
No.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2010, 06:39:23 pm »
Groening is so plugged in.

he is a Boehemian Grover I believe, at least some off the cast are. But I think they have had enough, I think the world has had enough of Goldman Sach and Bilderberg scams
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2010, 07:19:44 pm »
Anybody have a pic of the "plastic Fisher-Price Clock" Jason Bermas was taking about?
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2010, 07:23:06 pm »
Anybody have a pic of the "plastic Fisher-Price Clock" Jason Bermas was taking about?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #325 on: May 02, 2010, 07:42:16 pm »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline wfy9621

« Reply #326 on: May 02, 2010, 07:54:01 pm »
Drudge has a picture of the Fischer-Price bomb, too, and is mocking it like he mocked the pantybomber.

LOL! as the MSM loses their grip on our newsfeed!
I am an American citizen, not an "American consumer".

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #327 on: May 02, 2010, 08:00:01 pm »
In PA another 'FisherPrice' bomb found, shutting down the PA marathon?

Here is the reason these things are happening and WILL continue to happen...

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqooBmYfQ4&feature=player_embedded

They're not spending the coin to roll these out to collect dust.  They WILL be out on the streets of U.S.A.

UNLESS we expose the purpose behind these and the other terror attacks

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Tactics

« Reply #328 on: May 02, 2010, 08:21:09 pm »
When I saw HSEEP COMPLIANCE I thought it was a typo and it was supposed to be sheep compliance

Offline Pierce2378

« Reply #329 on: May 02, 2010, 08:27:36 pm »
its been 24 hours...where is our patsy.  I guess that will come up official first thing in the morning so everyone can see and hear it on the way to work. 

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #330 on: May 02, 2010, 08:37:45 pm »
its been 24 hours...where is our patsy.  I guess that will come up official first thing in the morning so everyone can see and hear it on the way to work. 

yes...but when 19 muslim hijackers do something...its a lot quicker.

that should be kept in mind.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #331 on: May 02, 2010, 08:39:46 pm »
When I saw HSEEP COMPLIANCE I thought it was a typo and it was supposed to be sheep compliance

it is supposed to subconsciously instill that effect, so fricking machievellian on so many levels.

they are just laughing at us, but their arrogance will be their undoing.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #332 on: May 02, 2010, 09:23:36 pm »
10pm local talking head news here just reported of them finding "??packets??" of fertilizer from the gun locker
Now if that isn't an obvious stank ass plant for the homegrown crowd.....
wtf would some packETS do??..ohh yeah, forgot, helps instill the notion that it was those dreaded crazy tea party type people...

Offline citizenx

« Reply #333 on: May 02, 2010, 09:30:37 pm »
If it was Muslims, they would have paraded them before us already, like on 911.  They are going to have to give someone to the wolves, they are just deciding which of their patsies to set-up or pretend to fry, just like the Hutaree fiasco.

Any moment now.

40-year-old white guy.  40-year-old white guys don't convert to Islam.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #334 on: May 02, 2010, 09:50:37 pm »
Police probe link to South Park in car bomb

09:30 AEST Mon May 3 2010
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1047433/pakistani-taliban-claims-nyc-car-bomb

New York police are investigating whether there is any link between an attempted car bombing at Times Square and recent threats made against the creators of South Park.

US media say that although authorities have not found a link between the car bomb and the satirical animated show — which depicted the Muslim prophet Mohammad in a bear suit during a recent episode — they are "aggressively looking for connections" between the two after threats were made by a New York Islamist Web site last month , the New York Daily News reports.

Police have announced several strong leads in their attempt to find out who left a Nissan Pathfinder SUV with a spluttering homemade bomb in the middle of the teeming entertainment and theatre district.

A claim of responsibility by a Pakistani group Tehreek-e-Taliban was quickly dismissed as speculation mounted that a US-based or "homegrown" terrorist may have been responsible for the scare late on Saturday.

"Although a Taliban bomb maker has claimed on the internet... we have no evidence to support this claim," police commissioner Raymond Kelly said.

Kelly said the crude bomb, had it gone off, would have created a "significant fireball" and that the car "would have at least have been cut in half".

However, it remained unclear why the improvised device - comprising fireworks, propane, petrol and possibly fertiliser - failed to detonate, despite smouldering after partly catching fire.

On a visit to the oil spill on Louisiana's coast, Obama said US security services and New York law enforcement would do "what's necessary" to find the culprit.

"My national security teams have been taking every step necessary to ensure that our state and local partners have the full support and cooperation of the federal government," Obama said.

Police were sifting through a mass of clues, starting with footage from 82 security cameras in Times Square and the car and bomb, which were hauled to police laboratories in New York.

One sequence of film showed a man that Kelly said was acting in a "furtive" manner and changing his clothes as he walked away from the area.

He was "a white male in his 40s" and "seen shedding a dark coloured shirt revealing a red one underneath", Kelly said.

There was no firm evidence that the man was linked to the car and the footage may be "innocent", Kelly stressed.

In addition to that footage, Kelly said a tourist passerby had contacted police to say he too "may have got a picture of the individual" caught in the frame while he was filming a nearby mounted policeman.

Another strong avenue was the car itself, which had had its identification marks removed and was carrying licence plates to a different vehicle. The engine was still running and the emergency lights were blinking when the car, emitting smoke, attracted the attention of a nearby street vendor.

The vendor, a Vietnam War veteran, told police, who quickly realised it was not an ordinary car fire and brought in the bomb squad.

"I did a lap around the vehicle. The inside was smoking," the first officer on the scene, Wayne Rhatigan, told the New York Daily News. "I smelled gunpowder and knew it might blow. I thought it might blow any second."

As soon as a bomb was feared police evacuated thousands of people from the area, turning the usually crammed streets into a ghost town. Many tourists were unable to reach theatres or hotels, but Broadway shows managed to go on and were running normally on Sunday, a trade group said.

"We are very lucky... (to) avoid what could have been a very deadly event," New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said.

Officials said the bomb was terrorism, but remained cautious, declining to say whether the culprit might be US-based or linked to al-Qaeda or another foreign group. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said the FBI, the New York police and the government's Terrorism Task Force were probing a "potential terrorist attack".

So far there was no evidence of a broader plot, but law enforcement authorities had been alerted to "stay on their toes", she said.

Police were checking other cameras that may have captured the vehicle, and more importantly, "people seen driving or leaving the vehicle", Kelly said.

The bomb, while threatening "mayhem", according to Kelly, was made of the kind of materials available from regular stores. Bloomberg called it "amateurish".

Kelly described a multi-layered device consisting of two alarm clocks as timers, a pot of fireworks as a detonator, two canisters of petrol, three propane gas tanks and a large box containing what was believed to be fertiliser.

"If this had detonated, in my judgment, it would have caused casualties," he said. "You have a large number of pedestrians in that area."

The scare raised tensions across the United States where security forces have been on edge since a young Nigerian allegedly attempted to set off a bomb on a US airliner as it came in to land in Detroit, Michigan.

New York City police are on constant alert after a string of terrorist plots and alleged plots in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks. In December they closed Times Square while inspecting a van at first feared to contain a bomb, but which turned out to be carrying nothing dangerous.

In February, Afghan immigrant and self-confessed al-Qaeda agent Najibullah Zazi, 25, pleaded guilty to a plot to set off bombs in New York's subway system. He could be sentenced to life in prison.

Last year, four New Yorkers went on trial in an alleged plot to bomb a synagogue in the city and shoot down military planes.

Nearly 3000 people died in the 9/11 attacks when airliners hijacked by Islamist suicide squads slammed into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in Manhattan, demolishing both skyscrapers..
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline citizenx

« Reply #335 on: May 02, 2010, 09:59:28 pm »
Well, it was a classic Iraq-style car bomb, with one important exception --it didn't work/go off.  I think they  intentionally made a dud for their fake patsies/agents provocateurs, perhaps, to intentionally make "right wing extremists" look like amateurish imitators of Middle-Eastern terror cells (al CIA-duh).

I really don't think the patsies will turn out to be Islamic, but I could be wrong.

« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2010, 11:26:35 pm »
I don't get it.

A car bomb practically goes off in The Middle-East practically almost every month, but they can't light a car bomb now?

A shoe bomb and underwear bomb is harder than that.

The whole car is one giant gas bomb is my point.

You can't board an airplane with a car, because it is too big is what I mean.

Offline wfy9621

« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2010, 11:32:54 pm »
They'd have bought a Pinto the thing would have blown up on its own.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #338 on: May 02, 2010, 11:38:05 pm »
pinto needs a rear-end collision for the assist...lol

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #339 on: May 02, 2010, 11:39:08 pm »
AJ's show today had me think about the contents...

why did it have...

propane tank

gasoline

gun safe

all items now will be considered signs that you are a terrorist. when they shut down the energy grids they want to know who has propane or extra gas. they also want all gun safes to be registered.

psycho control freaks, no way it is some homegrown nut, this is illuminazi banksters 100%

carlee

« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2010, 11:45:30 pm »
AJ's show today had me think about the contents...

why did it have...

propane tank

gasoline

gun safe

all items now will be considered signs that you are a terrorist. when they shut down the energy grids they want to know who has propane or extra gas. they also want all gun safes to be registered.

psycho control freaks, no way it is some homegrown nut, this is illuminazi banksters 100%
                                    that stuff the propane tanks  is used to make drugs  little meth lab on wheels clear and simple this was no terrorist act the only terrorism came from the cops and the media

« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2010, 11:48:59 pm »
Do you think people will have to register to just fill up their propane tank to use their barbecues now?

H0llyw00d

« Reply #342 on: May 02, 2010, 11:49:52 pm »
what if it was a meth lab being moved, and the "packets" turn out 2 B the End product??,,,,hhhmmmmmm

Offline wfy9621

« Reply #343 on: May 02, 2010, 11:51:21 pm »
pinto needs a rear-end collision for the assist...lol

I thought the Fisher-Price clock could assist a Pinto.  :D

H0llyw00d

« Reply #344 on: May 02, 2010, 11:56:16 pm »
I thought the Fisher-Price clock could assist a Pinto.  :D
lmfao...picturing a lil wind up car puttin round w/ circus music playing.....then shloads of clowns start pouring out of it before it blows.....HAHAHAHAHA

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
« Reply #345 on: May 03, 2010, 01:10:19 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/03/nypd-examine-video-seek-suspect-bomb-attempt/

OH GREAT! JUST KEEP TELLING THEM THAT THEY USED THE WRONG FERTILIZER!!!! MSM IS STUPID!!!!!

NEW YORK -- Police investigating a terror attack that could have set off a deadly fireball in Times Square focused Sunday on finding a man who was videotaped shedding his shirt near the SUV where the bomb was found.

Police said the gasoline-and-propane bomb was crude but could have sprayed shrapnel and metal parts with enough force to kill pedestrians and knock out windows on one of America's busiest streets, full of Broadway theaters and restaurants on a Saturday night.

The bomb "looks like it would have caused a significant fireball" had it fully detonated, police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

A large amount of fertilizer rigged with wires and fireworks was found with the bomb, but police said it was not the ammonium nitrate grade that can explode.

The surveillance video shows an unidentified white man apparently in his 40s slipping down an alley and taking off a shirt, revealing another underneath. In the same clip, he's seen looking back in the direction of the smoking vehicle and furtively putting the first shirt in a bag, Kelly said.

May 1: Armed NYPD officers talk to each other as police and fire personnel close off the area in New York's Times Square.

New York City police close down parts of Times Square after a 'failed incendiary device' was found in car.

The homemade bomb was made largely with ordinary items, including three barbecue grill-size propane tanks, two 5-gallon gasoline containers, store-bought fireworks and cheap alarm clocks attached to wires.

"Clearly it was the intent of whoever did this to cause mayhem, to create casualties," Kelly said.

Authorities didn't know how deadly the bomb could have been, how it failed or who was responsible.

Police had already identified the registered owner of the 1993 Nissan Pathfinder -- which didn't have an easily visible vehicle identification number and had license plates from another car -- and were looking to interview him. Police also were searching more video, believed to be in the possession of a Pennsylvania tourist, of a person spotted near the car.

The bomb at Times Square, one of the flashiest and best-known places on Earth, was found at the height of dinner hour before theatergoers headed to Saturday night shows.

Timers were connected to a 16-ounce can filled with fireworks, which were apparently intended to set the gas cans and propane afire, Kelly said. The vehicle would have been "cut in half" by an explosion, and people nearby could have been sprayed by shrapnel and killed, he said.

Police had feared that another component -- a metal rifle cabinet packed a fertilizer-like substance and rigged with wires and more fireworks -- could have made the device even more devastating. Test results late Sunday showed that it was indeed fertilizer -- but the New York Police Department's bomb experts believe it was not a type volatile enough to explode like the ammonium nitrate grade fertilizer used in previous terror attacks, said police spokesman Paul Browne.

The exact amount of fertilizer was unknown. Police estimated the cabinet -- with a manufacturer-listed weight of 78 pounds -- weighed 200 to 250 pounds when they pulled it from the vehicle.

New York's busiest streets, choked with taxis and people on one of the first summer-like days of the year, were shut down for 10 hours, unnerving thousands of tourists attending Broadway show, museums and other city sights. Detectives took the stage at the end of some shows to announce to theatergoers that they were looking for witnesses in a bombing attempt.

"No more New York," said Crysta Salinas. The 28-year-old Houston woman was stuck waiting in a deli until 2 a.m. because part of a Marriott hotel was evacuated because of the bomb.

A Pakistani Taliban group claimed responsibility for the failed attack in a 1-minute video. Kelly and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, however, said police have no evidence to support the claims, and noted that the same group had falsely taken credit for previous attacks on U.S. soil. The commissioner also cast doubt on an e-mail to a news outlet claiming responsibility.

A monitoring group, IntelCenter, said the Pakistani Taliban released another video, apparently dated early April, of their leader promising an imminent attack on major U.S. cities.

The video is about 9 minutes long and features Hakimullah Mehsud, the Pakistani Taliban chief, according to IntelCenter, a U.S.-based group that monitors militant media. Mehsud does not specifically mention New York but says he is speaking on April 4 of this year and promises, "God willing, very soon in some days or a month's time, the Muslim (community) will see the fruits of most successful attacks of our fedayeen in USA."

Bloomberg noted that the investigation was in its early stages but said, "So far, there is no evidence that any of this has anything to do with one of the recognized terrorist organizations."

The NYPD and FBI were also examining "hundreds of hours" of security videotape from around Times Square, Kelly said.

Police released a photograph of the dark-colored SUV as it crossed an intersection at 6:28 p.m. Saturday. A vendor pointed the SUV out to an officer about two minutes later.

The license plate found on the vehicle did not belong to the SUV; police said it came from a car found in a repair shop in Connecticut.

Duane Jackson, a 58-year-old handbag vendor from Buchanan, N.Y., said he noticed the car and wondered who had left it there in a no-standing zone.

Jackson said he looked in the car and saw keys in the ignition with 19 or 20 keys on a ring. He said he alerted a passing mounted police officer.

They were looking in the car "when the smoke started coming out and then we heard the little pop-pop-pop like firecrackers going out and that's when everybody scattered and ran back," he said.

"Now that I saw the propane tanks and the gasoline, what if that would have ignited?" Jackson said. "I'm less than 8 feet away from the car."

Times Square lies about four miles north of where terrorists bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, then destroyed it on Sept. 11, 2001.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility in a video posted on the Internet on Sunday, according to the SITE Intelligence Group. SITE, a U.S.-based terrorist tracking organization, first uncovered the video on YouTube; it later appeared to have been removed from the website.

In a copy of the video provided by SITE, an unidentified voice speaking in Urdu, the primary language in Pakistan, says the group takes "full responsibility for the recent attack in the USA." The video does not mention any details about Saturday's attack.

The militant group said the attack was revenge for the death of its leader, Baitullah Mehsud, and the recent slaying of al-Qaida in Iraq leaders Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri, who were killed by U.S. and Iraqi troops last month north of Baghdad. The video also mentioned Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani scientist who was convicted in a U.S. court in New York in February of trying to kill American service personnel after her arrest in Afghanistan in 2008.

If the claim is genuine, it would be the first time the Pakistani Taliban has struck outside South Asia. It has no known global infrastructure like al-Qaida.

In at least one past instance, the Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for an attack it played no role in. Mehsud reportedly said his men were behind a mass shooting in March 2009 at the American Civic Association in Binghamton, N.Y., in April 2009. That claim turned out to be false.

The last terror threat in New York came last fall when air shuttle driver Najibullah Zazi admitted to a foiled homemade bomb plot aimed at the city subway system.

The theater district in London was the target of a propane bomb attack in 2007. No one was injured when police discovered two vehicles loaded with nails packed around canisters of propane and gasoline.
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #346 on: May 03, 2010, 01:51:31 am »

The MSM are such morons.  Why don't they say which kind to use?  Better yet, why don't they send them better instructions?  

I remember when car jackings first became popular and the local TV station showed people how to do it.  Within 3 days there was a rash of car jackings.

I thought they were going to teach people how to cook METH.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #347 on: May 03, 2010, 02:01:36 am »
he is a Boehemian Grover I believe, at least some off the cast are. But I think they have had enough, I think the world has had enough of Goldman Sach and Bilderberg scams

Harry Shearer, the guy who voices mr burns, went to bohemian grove once but supposedly he only went to do research for that movie he made taking the piss out of it. He was on Coast to Coast about two years ago discussing what he witnessed there, and there was a point in the interview when his phone was cut off and the station was killed at the same time. It used to be on youtube but it doesnt seem to be anymore, I can't find it.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline citizenx

« Reply #348 on: May 03, 2010, 02:11:53 am »
I think the world has had enough of Goldman Sach...

Not Warren Buffet, apparently. Just can't say enough good things about htose boys.  They're really getting their act back together, he says.

Yikes.

Nosferatu, Inc.

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #349 on: May 03, 2010, 03:06:12 am »

why did it have...

propane tank

gasoline

gun safe

Totally staged ... its getting ridiculous how many of these "soft" false flags have been staged since Obama was sworn in.
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

« Reply #350 on: May 03, 2010, 05:32:02 am »
If anybody can actually identify somebody from a bad quality surveillance tape something doesn't add up in my opinion.

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #351 on: May 03, 2010, 05:38:48 am »
NYC cops hunt man caught on film in bombing
Footage shows white man in 40s removing shirt near Times Square

An image taken from a surveillance video released by police on Monday shows a man, center, carying a bag and walking away after removing his shirt in New York City. Police investigating a failed car bomb left in Times Square say the videotape tape shows a possible suspect.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36892505/ns/us_news-security/

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #352 on: May 03, 2010, 05:56:09 am »

A frame made from a surveillance video released by New York police shows a man, right, pick up a bag after removing a shirt in an alleyway. (NYPD  / May 3, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCCRlsw1oE

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
« Reply #353 on: May 03, 2010, 05:59:18 am »
Monday, May 03, 2010
13:34 Mecca time, 10:34 GMT
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/05/20105385413857720.html

News Americas  

Taliban chief 'warns of US attacks'  

WATCH VIDEO :
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/05/20105385413857720.html

The Taliban took "full responsibility" for the failed attack, the tape said  

Video tapes have been released of what appears to be Hakimullah Mehsud, the leader of the main Pakistani Taliban group, warning the US of multiple attacks on its citizens.

The tapes of Mehsud, who was reported dead in a January drone attack, emerged just a day after another Pakistani Taliban group claimed responsibility for a failed bombing in New York.

An unidentified voice purportedly belonging to Mehsud, said the Taliban takes "full responsibility for the recent attack in the USA" in a video released by SITE, a US-based group monitoring Taliban media.

The video, allegedly recorded on April 19, makes no specific reference to the attack in New York City, nor does it mention that the location or that it was a car bomb.

Mehsud was presumed to have been killed in a drone strike in northwestern Pakistan, but last week Pakistani intelligence officials suggested Mehsud may have survived the attack.

Dismissed claim

US authorities investigating the failed car bombing of New York's Times Square have dismissed the earlier claim of responsibility made over the internet by a group led by Qari Hussein Mehsud.

Pakistani Taliban sources also told Al Jazeera on Sunday that they were not involved.

In depth :
  Video: Bomb scare in New York City
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/05/20105272559263784.html

Timeline: Attacks on US targets
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/05/201052172158263142.html

Profile: Hakimullah Mehsud

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2010/01/2010131141229794395.html

In a second video recording, released by IntelCenter, another monitoring agency, a man appearing to be Mehsud promises that "God willing, very soon in some days or a month's time, the Muslim [community] will see the fruits of most successful attacks of our fedayeen in USA".

"Fedayeen" usually refers to suicide bombers, which the car bomb attempt in New York did not involve.

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder, reporting from the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, said the threat apparently issued by Mehsud could have ramifications both in the US and in Pakistan.

"Will they [the US] increase the number of drone strikes into Pakistan now that Hakimullah has issued a threat?" he said.

"The claim that there will be suicide attacks in mainland USA is not something the Americans will take lightly. They will, of course, update security operations.

"The question is if the Taliban has the capability to strike on such a large distance. It's not something that many people believe is possible."

Baitullah Mehsud, the predecessor of Hakimullah Mehsud, reportedly claimed responsibility for a mass shooting at the American Civic Association in Binghamton in April 2009. That claim turned out to be false.

Strong leads

New York authorities have said they have several strong leads in the bombing investigation, including camera footage of a suspicious man leaving the scene.

Michael Bloomberg, the city's mayor, said on Sunday that there was no evidence that al-Qaeda was involved.

"There is no evidence that this is tied in with al-Qaeda or any other big terrorist organisation," he said.

Footage from 82 security cameras in the square in central Manhattan is being reviewed at police laboratories.

One sequence of film showed "a white male in his 40s" who Raymond Kelly, the city police chief, said was acting in a "furtive" manner and changing his clothes as he walked away from the area.

The police said the man was a "person of interest".

The bomb, which was discovered after a street vendor saw smoke coming out of a parked car, prompted the evacuation of thousands of people from the square and surrounding areas on Saturday evening.

Raymond Kelly, the police chief, said the amateurish device, had it exploded, would have created a "significant fireball."

The car "would have at least have been cut in half", he said.

Janet Napolitano, the homeland security secretary, said the FBI, the New York police and the government's terrorism task force were probing a "potential terrorist attack."

There was no evidence of a broader plot, but law enforcement authorities had been alerted to "stay on their toes," she said.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2010, 06:04:18 am »
Well, certainly international terrorists wouldn't lie to us.

If they did, there would be nothing left to believe in, I think.

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2010, 06:13:17 am »
They have lied before.

Pakistani Taliban Claims NYC Car Bomb
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/05/02/world/AP-ML-Times-Square-Car-Bomb-Claim.html?ref=aponline

CAIRO (AP) -- The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility in a video released Sunday for the attempted car bomb attack in New York City's Times Square.

In the 1 minute, 11 second video allegedly released by the Pakistani Taliban, the group says the attack is revenge for the death of its leader, Baitullah Mehsud, and the recent slaying of the leaders of al-Qaida in Iraq -- Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri -- who were killed by U.S. and Iraqi troops last month north of Baghdad.

Despite the claim of responsibility, New York City's police commissioner said there's no evidence of a Taliban link to the failed car bomb.

On the tape, an unidentified voice speaking in Urdu, the primary language in Pakistan, also says the attack comes in response to American ''interference and terrorism in Muslim Countries, especially in Pakistan for (the) Lalmasjid operation,'' a reference to the Pakistani army's 2007 storming of the Red Mosque in Islamabad where militants were holed up inside.

If the claim of responsibility is genuine, it would be the first time the group has struck outside of South Asia. It was no known global infrastructure like al-Qaida. In at least one past instance, the Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for an attack it played no role in.

The claim, which was posted on militant websites and uncovered by the U.S-based SITE Intelligence Group, could not be immediately confirmed. The video makes no specific reference to Saturday's failed attack in New York, does not mention the attack's location or that it was a car bomb.

At the start of the video, a text in gold letters on a black background celebrates the ''jaw-breaking blow to Satan's USA.'' As the speaker delivers the message, images of the slain militants mentioned flash across the screen. English subtitles are provided at the bottom of the screen.

Among the long list of things the attack is to avenges, the speaker also mentions U.S. drone strikes in Pakistani tribal areas that target Taliban leaders hiding there and the ''abduction, torture and humiliation'' of Aaria Siddiqui.

Siddiqui is a 37-year-old Pakistani scientist who was convicted in a U.S. court in February of trying to kill American service personnel after her arrest in Afghanistan in 2008. Her case has triggered anger among Pakistani extremist groups and in sections of the media.

As the message concludes, the voice calls on NATO countries -- who have troops stationed in Afghanistan -- to oppose ''evil U.S. policies'' and ''sincerely apologize for the massacres in Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas.''

The Pakistani Taliban is one of Pakistan's largest and deadliest militant groups. It has strong links to al-Qaida and is based in the northwest close to the Afghan border. The group has carried out scores of bloody attacks inside Pakistan in recent years, mostly against Pakistani targets, but it has made no secret of its hatred toward the United States.

Last year, its then commander, Baitullah Mehsud, vowed to ''amaze everyone in the world'' with an attack on Washington or even the White House. But Mehsud also reportedly said his men were behind a mass shooting in March 2009 at the American Civic Association in Binghamton in April 2009. That claim turned out to be false.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #356 on: May 03, 2010, 07:20:26 am »

A frame made from a surveillance video released by New York police shows a man, right, pick up a bag after removing a shirt in an alleyway. (NYPD  / May 3, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCCRlsw1oE

This morning on CNN they said he was not a suspect but someone they wanted to talk to.  What?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #357 on: May 03, 2010, 09:20:51 am »
Times Square Bomb Plot, New York | 3 May 2010 - ABC News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyaPw310jWM

New York police are trawling through hundreds of hours of video tape from surveillance cameras in the hunt for those responsible for the attempted bombing in Times Square.

Police say they have numerous leads already but none of them point to the work of international terrorists, despite a claim of responsibility from the Pakistani Taliban.

Australian Broadcasting Corporation
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline fuzzydude

« Reply #358 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:09 am »
On Fox News, on the show America's Newsroom a few minutes ago, a very interesting comment was made by Robert J. Strang, NY Antiterrorism Task Force.

Responding to a question from Bill Hemmer of the discovered explosives in Times Square he says and I quote:

"You know what, this was a real bomb, there's no question about it. This is probably the first time Bill since September 11, 2001 where we've put an actual bomb that's detonated partially in a very populated area. You know, we've always worried about Times Square as we did the financial district and the World Trade Center, and this is a symbol of American people see if all over the world and it's a real problem for us. " at 10:02:42 transcribed by me.

Sounds like he let it slip.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #359 on: May 03, 2010, 09:42:36 am »
On Fox News, on the show America's Newsroom a few minutes ago, a very interesting comment was made by Robert J. Strang, NY Antiterrorism Task Force.

Responding to a question from Bill Hemmer of the discovered explosives in Times Square he says and I quote:

"You know what, this was a real bomb, there's no question about it. This is probably the first time Bill since September 11, 2001 where we've put an actual bomb that's detonated partially in a very populated area. You know, we've always worried about Times Square as we did the financial district and the World Trade Center, and this is a symbol of American people see if all over the world and it's a real problem for us. " at 10:02:42 transcribed by me.

Sounds like he let it slip.

tivo, youtube?

these guys are coming undone