Author Topic: NLE10 / Bilderberg False Flag Car Dud exposed  (Read 152292 times)

Offline Nailer

NLE10 / Bilderberg False Flag Car Dud exposed
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:56:28 pm »
New York's Times Square evacuated for emergency probe
(2010-05-01)
(Reuters) -

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Police evacuated New York's Times Square on Saturday night for what officers at the scene called an "emergency investigation" and dozens of officers blocked access to the busy central Manhattan square.

The square was evacuated shortly after 8 p.m., according to Reuters reporters on the scene. Emergency vehicles were seen clustered at the south end of the square as well as in some streets leading into the area.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kera/news.newsmain/article/0/0/1644213/US/New.York%27s.Times.Square.evacuated.for.emergency.probe

camera.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/

MAY 1, 2010, 9:49 P.M. ET Times Square Block Shut Down

Police shut down a block in the heart of Times Square Saturday night after receiving a call about a suspicious car fire.

The call came in just after 6:30 and as of 9 p.m., 45th Street between Seventh and Eighth avenues had not been opened.

Police said they knew of no theater cancellations as a result of the incident.

ABC News reported that a bomb squad investigation was on the scene and that the car on fire was a sport utility vehicle had license plates that didn't match the make of the car, raising suspicions.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704608104575218951126360756.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop

1992 Dodge with false Law enforcement on windscreen and no plates.

A robot probe investigating.

gunpowder and gasoline found in car - WCBS

THIS IS BIG:

Marriott Marquis shut down in times square. No one can enter or exit. Bomb blast outside

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline larsonstdoc

Bomb Squad Shuts Down Times Square
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 08:57:58 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/01/national/main6451836.shtml?tag=latest

An investigation of a suspicious package found in a car has disrupted traffic, both on the roads and the sidewalks, in New York's Times Square.

A New York Police Department public information officer told CBS News the car was initially thought to be on fire. Firefighters later found out that the car was smoking, not on fire, but a suspicious package was found in the car's back seat.

The car was first reported to police at 6:33 p.m. Eastern time, the officer said.

Officials told CBS News Station WCBS-TV in New York that there were no injuries at the scene. As a precaution, the bomb squad has been brought to the scene and is using a robot to inspect the package.

Times Square has been shut down during the investigation. Traffic is being diverted from the area and pedestrians have been pushed back from the scene.

Two CBS producers report their Broadway shows were cancelled because police evacuated the area.

Vehicle and foot traffic has been blocked off from Broadway to Seventh Avenue between 44th and 46th streets.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Nailer

Re: POLICE EVACUATE TIMES SQUARE
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 09:00:39 pm »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/01/times-square-bomb-investi_n_559905.html

NYScanner NYPD shutting down Times Square now due to possible bomb threat.
55 minutes ago from Seesmic   

huffingtonpost BREAKING: Times Square shut down as bomb squad investigate package in burning car http://huff.to/9e1zML
35 minutes ago from API   

swiftlovestory Times Square is empty as hell because of the bomb scare! http://www.earthcam.com/...
less than a minute ago from web   
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

Re: Bomb Squad Shuts Down Times Square
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:03:01 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/01/national/main6451836.shtml?tag=latest

An investigation of a suspicious package found in a car has disrupted traffic, both on the roads and the sidewalks, in New York's Times Square.

A New York Police Department public information officer told CBS News the car was initially thought to be on fire. Firefighters later found out that the car was smoking, not on fire, but a suspicious package was found in the car's back seat.

The car was first reported to police at 6:33 p.m. Eastern time, the officer said.

Officials told CBS News Station WCBS-TV in New York that there were no injuries at the scene. As a precaution, the bomb squad has been brought to the scene and is using a robot to inspect the package.

Times Square has been shut down during the investigation. Traffic is being diverted from the area and pedestrians have been pushed back from the scene.

Two CBS producers report their Broadway shows were cancelled because police evacuated the area.

Vehicle and foot traffic has been blocked off from Broadway to Seventh Avenue between 44th and 46th streets.

I will move my links to your post/ thread..LOL

where did your thread go??

Offline Nailer

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 09:09:21 pm »

NEW YORK - Police evacuated New York's Times Square Saturday night after a dark-colored sports utility vehicle was found to be smoking and a small "flash" was observed by firefighters.

Officers at the scene said the evacuation order stemmed from an "emergency investigation" and dozens of officers blocked access to the busy central Manhattan square, which is popular with tourists and theater-goers.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said a vehicle had been left in Times Square, with smoke seen coming from it.

There was an unconfirmed report that someone was seen running from the car, Browne said. A bomb squad responded and a small fire was extinguished, he said.

"We're just trying to determine if it was anything other than a car fire," said Browne. "We don't know yet if it's anything more than that."

A New York City firefighter who said he arrived early on the scene described the vehicle as a dark-colored SUV, and said it was parked at the corner of 45th Street and Seventh Avenue.

He confirmed the vehicle was smoking and also said he saw "a flash" from the back of the SUV. The firefighter said a "mini-explosion" occurred between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

"The SUV was smoking. There was a flash and we put two and two together" and an evacuation was ordered, he said.

Other emergency personnel on the scene called the incident a "car fire."

The firefighter said the bomb squad remained at the scene as of 9 p.m., including a firefighter in a bomb suit. A robot was being used to investigate the suspicious SUV.

Reuters reporters on the scene said they heard an explosion from the area of the SUV around 9:15 p.m.

Two fire trucks were also at the scene, prepared to douse the vehicle with water if needed, the firefighter said.

Click for related content
Read more news from across the U.S.

Police said they planned to "close down" Broadway shows in the vicinity, but it was not clear whether any theaters had actually been evacuated.

The square itself was mostly evacuated by 8 p.m., according to Reuters reporters on the scene. Police had evacuated an area stretching from about 42nd Street up to 47th Street and including Seventh Avenue and Broadway.

But people dining inside the Blue Fin restaurant in a hotel at 47th and Broadway were allowed to continue and some people were being allowed in Broadway theaters in the area.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36892505/ns/us_news-security/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 09:10:10 pm »
I will move my links to your post/ thread..LOL

where did your thread go??

Hi Nailer, are you the guy that does the scanners?  It would be great to listen to the NYPD scanners.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 09:18:03 pm »
Hi Nailer, are you the guy that does the scanners?  It would be great to listen to the NYPD scanners.

I will try to find one for it.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 09:20:11 pm »
I will try to find one for it.

I'm looking around.  Listened in to talk radio NYC 770.  No Live broadcast.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 09:27:24 pm »
Interesting...

Offline Nailer

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 09:33:13 pm »
 A first for me.

all NYPD scanners are off line???  WTF

Did find traffic cams

http://www.trafficland.com/city/NYC/index.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 09:36:47 pm »

Thanks.  Still looks blocked off.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 09:39:19 pm »

DAMN  now in Chicago also..

'Suspicious' package found on Red Line at 95th
May 1, 2010 9:15 PM | 1 Comment | UPDATED STORY

A bomb disposal technician suits up in protective gear at the scene of a suspicious package at the 95th Street CTA Red Line stop. (Eric Clark for the Chicago Tribune)

An unattended package was reported tonight on a CTA Red Line train at the the 95th Street station, causing a shutdown of service and affecting Dan Ryan traffic during the investigation, officials said.

As of about 8:15 p.m. police had secured the scene and evacuated the area because of the suspicious package, said Chicago Fire Department spokesman Joe Roccasalva.

The police bomb and arson unit was called to the scene, said Chicago Police Sgt. Antoinette Ursitti.

Service on the Red Line was suspended as of about 8:15 p.m. between the 87th and 95th Street stops, according to the CTA's Web site.

Shuttle buses are running from the 87th Street station to either 93rd Street and Lafayette or 95th and State for those passengers who ordinarily take the train to 95th, said Wanda Taylor, a CTA spokeswoman.

As of about 9:10 p.m., outbound lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway were re-opened to traffic, according to authorities. All lanes on that side had been shut down from 87th to 95th, while two lanes of the inbound Ryan were shut down at 95th.

--Staff report

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/05/cta-red-line-stopped-due-to-fire-department-activity.html

Offline America2

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 09:41:44 pm »
Is it just me, or do all of this sound like a DRY RUN for something big in the future?

Offline Nailer

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 09:44:24 pm »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »
Is it just me, or do all of this sound like a DRY RUN for something big in the future?

I can agree with that.  Saturday night--screws up everybody's night off.  NYC, now Chicago.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 09:52:04 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/nyregion/02timessquare.html

Suspected Bomb Prompts Clearing of Times Square

Cary Conover for The New York Times
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: May 1, 2010
SIGN IN TO RECOMMEND
TWITTER
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
REPRINTS

Thousands of tourists and theatergoers were cleared from Times Square as the police investigated what they suspected was a car bomb there on Saturday evening.

Police officials said they received a report about 6:30 p.m. of smoke coming from a Nissan Pathfinder parked on 45th Street just west of Seventh Avenue. The authorities found a smoking package in the vehicle and now believe it was a bomb. A bomb squad was sent to the scene.

The package did not explode, and officials said they did not know whether it was related to terrorism.

Broadway was closed between at least 43rd and 46th Streets, and the police also appeared to be closing off part of Eighth Avenue.

Onlookers crowded against the metal barricades encircling the area, taking pictures with cellphones and video cameras, although only a swarm of flashing fire trucks and police cars was visible.

Many people stayed to watch after being shut out of Broadway shows or prevented from getting back to their hotels, trading rumors about what was happening.

The Toys “R” Us, between 44th and 45th Streets, was empty.

Gabrielle Zecha and Taj Heniser, visiting from Seattle, had tickets to see “Next to Normal” at the Booth Theater on 45th Street but could not get into the 8 p.m. show because the area was blocked off. But they made the best of the spectacle. “It’s a whole different kind of show,” Ms. Heniser said, adding, “It’s almost the equivalent of a $150 show.”

In December, the police closed Times Square for nearly two hours as they investigated a suspiciously parked van, delaying the rehearsal of the New Year’s ball drop. However, the van turned out to contain nothing but clothing.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 09:52:58 pm »

Offline citizenx

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 09:53:24 pm »
Just the beginning of May and everything is hopping already.  NLE10.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 09:58:02 pm »

Now a bomb threat on a plane in Philly  (twitter)

Definitely sounds like NLE 2010

Offline America2

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 10:00:08 pm »

What's next? 1/2 of the country?

Offline Nailer

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 10:00:21 pm »

something smells fishy about so many in such a short time.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 10:01:23 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/05/01/ap/national/main6451986.shtml

TSA: 'Suspicious Message' On Philly-bound Airplane
United Airlines Flight Lands Safely In Philly After Crew Finds 'suspicious Message' On Board
Font size Print E-mail Share (AP)  PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A United Airlines flight from Chicago to Philadelphia has landed safely after the crew found "a suspicious message."

A Transportation Security Administration spokeswoman said Saturday the agency was notified by the crew of Flight 148 that "a suspicious message was found on board." She would not elaborate. The flight landed safely at 6:55 p.m. at Philadelphia International Airport, near its scheduled time.

The agency says the plane was directed away from the terminal as a precaution and met by law enforcement officers and TSA officials. Once the passengers got off, officers swept the aircraft but did not find anything of concern.

United Airlines spokesman Rahsaan Johnson says 112 passengers and five crew members were on the plane.

Police would not say if anyone was arrested.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 10:06:15 pm »
NEW YORK FIRE DEPARTMENT SOURCE TELLS REUTERS THE VEHICLE THAT CAUSED TIME SQUARE EVACUATION WAS FOUND TO HAVE EXPLOSIVES IN IT

NY FIRE DEPARTMENT SOURCE SAYS VEHICLE THAT CAUSED TIME SQUARE EVACUATION ALSO HAD PROPANE, BURNED WIRES, GASOLINE

NY FIRE DEPT SOURCE SAYS LAW ENFORCEMENT SCOURING TIME SQUARE FOR OTHER POTENTIAL EXPLOSIVE DEVICES

Source: Reuters

Offline Freeski

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 10:06:41 pm »
Well they can basically do anything anytime. (unlimited resources)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 10:07:43 pm »
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/CTA.bomb.scare.2.1669140.html

Bomb Scare On South End Of Red Line
CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) ―
Click to enlarge
1 of 1
All lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway were re-opened as the Bomb and Arson unit investigate a suspicious package found on a Red Line train Saturday night.

Service remains suspended between 87th and 95th street stations because of an incident at the 95th Street station as of 9:15 p.m. Saturday, according to a service alert from the Chicago Transit Authority.

The police Bomb and Arson unit have secured the scene for an unattended package, police News Affairs Sgt. Antoinette Ursitti said.

A Level 1 HazMat team is on the scene of the 95th Street station as emergency crews check out a suspicious package found on the train about 8:12 p.m., Fire Media Affairs Spokesman Joe Roccasalva said. The station and all trains have been evacuated.

All lanes of the Dan Ryan Expressway were closed between 87th and 99th streets but we were re-opened as of 9:15 p.m., Illinois State Police said.

The No. 29 State Street bus is being used as an alternative to the Red Line and shuttles are available for the affected area, the alert said.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 10:12:15 pm »

well heck we have tornado warnings out now for my area , its fun trying to watch the weather  , search  web for info on NY and chicago, smoke a cigarrette, and  smile..LOL

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 10:15:03 pm »

well heck we have tornado warnings out now for my area , its fun trying to watch the weather  , search  web for info on NY and chicago, smoke a cigarrette, and  smile..LOL

You are so doomed! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 10:16:13 pm »
You are so doomed! ;D

yeah , I only have 7 web pages open oops make that 9 looking for info.  LOL

MULTI TASK time

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 10:22:38 pm »

NYPD to hold press conference soon (twitter)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 10:26:40 pm »
UPDATE 2-New York's Times Sq. evacuated for suspicious vehicle
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0117160320100502?type=marketsNews
Sat May 1, 2010 10:19pm EDT

* Several blocks cordoned off in busy tourist area (Adds evacation area broadened, water cannon deployed, quote from tourist)

NEW YORK, May 1 (Reuters) - Police evacuated New York's Times Square on Saturday night after a dark-colored sports utility vehicle was found to be smoking and a small "flash" was observed by firefighters on the scene.

Officers at the scene said the evacuation order stemmed from an "emergency investigation" and dozens of officers blocked access to the busy central Manhattan square, which is popular with tourists and theater-goers.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said a vehicle had been left in Times Square, with smoke seen coming from it.

There was an unconfirmed report that someone was seen running from the car, Browne said. A bomb squad responded and a small fire was extinguished, he said.

"We're just trying to determine if it was anything other than a car fire," said Browne. "We don't know yet if it's anything more than that."

The SUV is parked very close to a production of "The LionKing" on 45th Street. Women in evening gowns were among the crowd on one of the warmest nights of the year and the busiest night of the week for Broadway theaters in the area.

Vehicle and pedestrian traffic was very heavy on streets outside the evacuation zone, including Sixth and Eighth Avenues. All intersections in the area were blocked by police and fire department vehicles, lights flashing.

A New York City firefighter who said he arrived early on the scene described the vehicle as a dark-colored SUV, and said it was parked at the corner of 45th Street and Seventh Avenue.

He confirmed the vehicle was smoking and also said he saw "a flash" from the back of the SUV. The firefighter said a "mini-explosion" occurred between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

"The SUV was smoking. There was a flash and we put two and two together" and an evacuation was ordered, he said.

Other emergency personnel on the scene called the incident a "car fire."

The firefighter said the bomb squad remained at the scene as of 9 p.m., including a firefighter in a bomb suit. A robot was being used to investigate the suspicious SUV.

EXPLOSIONS WERE WATER CANNONS

Reuters reporters on the scene said they heard an explosion from the area of the SUV around 9:15 p.m. An NYPD community affairs officer said that and another small explosion heard by bystanders were the sound of water cannons aimed at the vehicle in an attempt to break through the glass.

Two fire trucks were also at the scene, prepared to douse the vehicle with water if needed, the firefighter said.

Police allowed some people to enter theaters to view Broadway shows in the vicinty but later blocked other theatergoers from entering.

At least some of the shows were allowed to go on.

The square itself was mostly evacuated by 8 p.m., according to Reuters reporters on the scene. Police had evacuated an area stretching from about 42nd Street up to 47th Street and including Seventh Avenue and Broadway.

A Reuters reporter on the scene said police began to broaden the area evacuated around 9:30 p.m., with crowds on 45th Street being pushed back from Times Square to Eighth Avenue to the west and Sixth Avenue to the east.

Tourists in the area expressed annoyance and amusement. Nam Vu, 24, said he had arrived by bus in New York at 8 a.m. from Canada and was prevented from meeting a friend at the Marriott Marquis on Times Square.

"I feel like I'm on a TV show," he said. "Where is (actor) Denzel Washington?"

People inside theaters and restaurants on Times Square were generally allowed to stay, or to depart the area, but only police and firefighters were being allowed in.

People dining inside the Blue Fin restaurant in a hotel at 47th and Broadway were allowed to continue.

Police officers earlier told Reuters the area was shut down due to "an emergency investigation."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Nailer

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2010, 10:32:06 pm »

SUV in Times Square was rigged with explosives, New York firefighter says

The SUV that triggered the evacuation of Times Square on Saturday night contained explosives, gasoline, propane and burned wires, a New York firefighter told Reuters.

The officer, who did not give his name because he was not authorized to speak to the media, said a man was seen fleeing the car and police had evacuated several blocks around the popular tourist area in the centre of Manhattan in case there were other devices.

The officer said law-enforcement officials were treating the sport-utility vehicle as a “failed device.”

Police have not confirmed what exactly they found in the car.

Earlier, officers at the scene said the evacuation order stemmed from an “emergency investigation” and dozens of officers blocked access to the busy central Manhattan square.

The bomb squad responded and a small fire was extinguished, he said.

The SUV is parked very close to a production of The Lion King on 45th Street. Women in evening gowns were among the crowd on one of the warmest nights of the year and the busiest night of the week for Broadway theatres in the area.

Vehicle and pedestrian traffic was very heavy on streets outside the evacuation zone, including Sixth and Eighth avenues. All intersections in the area were blocked by police and fire department vehicles, lights flashing.

A New York City firefighter who said he arrived early on the scene described the vehicle as a dark-coloured SUV, and said it was parked at the corner of 45th Street and Seventh Avenue.

He confirmed the vehicle was smoking and also said he saw “a flash” from the back of the SUV. The firefighter said a “mini-explosion” occurred between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

“The SUV was smoking. There was a flash and we put two and two together” and an evacuation was ordered, he said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/suv-in-times-square-was-rigged-with-explosives-new-york-firefighter-says/article1553799/

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2010, 10:36:52 pm »
Perhaps this is the obvious, I have been through MSNBC and FOX and CNN and NONE of them are covering this. Now that they know it was a bomb, still nobody covering it....RAT BASTARDS!!! I HATE MSM.......You guys have rocked out the info here though, thanks!
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2010, 10:39:49 pm »
NYC and especially times square has 1,000 levels of intelligence gathering and sensor crap. they knew something was a bona fide theat or they meant it to be a scare. it is unlikely that they were just being precaucious.

again, NLE10 calls for these type of activities, so until the complete plans are released, all of this is most likely NLE10 as i cannot recall such an event before.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Nailer

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2010, 10:42:38 pm »
Perhaps this is the obvious, I have been through MSNBC and FOX and CNN and NONE of them are covering this. Now that they know it was a bomb, still nobody covering it....RAT BASTARDS!!! I HATE MSM.......You guys have rocked out the info here though, thanks!

it just made Msnbc breaking news..LOL

Offline Nailer

Re: Bomb Squad Shuts Down Times Square [NLE10 Drill?]
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2010, 10:46:12 pm »

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police sources tell Eyewitness News that suspicious flammable items were found inside an SUV parked near Times Square on Saturday night.

Sources told Eyewitness News that the vehicle contained gasoline, propane and possibly gun powder. Incindiary devices are not explosive devices, but are lethal.

ABC News reported the vehicle was identified as a Land Rover with a Connecticut or unmatched license plate. The car was still unsafe to perform appropriate diagnostics late Saturday night. It is being confirmed as an actual incendiary device.

Bomb techs from the FBI New York office were on scene with the NYPD Bomb Squad to aid in the investigation.

Thousands of tourists and theatergoers were cleared from the area because of the scare.

It started with a report of a vehicle fire around 6:35 Saturday night.

The vehicle was parked on 45th Street west of Broadway.

Witnesses said they heard an explosion, then saw smoke coming from the car.

"It was a boom and a puff of smoke," one man said.

"I saw people running, turning tables," Paula Delarrosa said.

A New York City firefighter told ABC News that the vehicle was smoking and also said he saw "a flash" from the back of the SUV. The firefighter said a "mini-explosion" occurred between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said that there was an unconfirmed report that someone was seen running from the car.

Police said the license plates on the vehicle didn't match to the make of the SUV, which raised suspicions.

The NYPD quickly blocked off 44th through 48th Street and sent in the robot from the bomb squad to check for explosives. Theaters on 45th Street were evacuated. Other theaters delayed opening.

A live webcam feed at 46th Street and Broadway showed the streets had been cleared of pedestrians. A line of police cars blocked one street and officers paced on a sidewalk.

The NYPD Bomb Squad was called and blew out the vehicles windows in order to investigate. The noise could be heard for a couple of blocks from the scene.

In the hours that followed, Broadway remained empty.

"This is hurting our business," said one man.

"The police evacuated us," Ruth, a visitor from Philadelphia, said.

"We can't get to our show," said another tourist.

But others watched and waited on the sideline. Some unable to get to their hotels, and others who could not get to a subway.

Times Square remained closed as police continued to investigate late Saturday night.

In December, a van without license plates parked in Times Square led police to block off part of the area for about two hours. A police robot examined the vehicle.

Clothes, racks and scarves were found inside.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7417804

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2010, 10:46:50 pm »

propane tanks and black powder, complete with experts?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...

3 propane tanks

two boxes of black powder

license plate was not right for the car (conditioning to accept license readers everywhere)

they talk about secondary devices....BUT THERE WAS NEVER A PRIMARY DEVICE!

AL-CIADUH SCRIPTING...

HOMEGROWN SCRIPTING...

90% sure that...

THIS IS A DRILL

NLE10 IS TURNING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY INTO AN MK ULTRA KILLING ROOM!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2010, 10:49:22 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killing_Room

Plot

Four individuals sign up for a psychological research study only to discover that they are now subjects of a brutal, modern version of the Project MKULTRA indoctrination program.[2] One by one, the subjects are brought into a large, white room, in which the tables and chairs have been bolted to the floor. They are each given a questionnaire to fill out. In the meantime, a researcher enters the room, ostensibly to give an overview of the study. He indicates to the subjects--three men and a woman--that the study will take approximately eight hours to complete, at which time they will each be paid $250. Upon completing his introduction, the researcher shoots the female subject in the head with a gun and promptly leaves the room. Over the next few hours, the remaining three male subjects will be subjected to additional physical and psychological brutality. Only one subject will survive the ordeal. In the end, it is revealed that the goal of the covert program is to achieve in human civilians a phenomenon similar to apoptosis in cells (a comparison noted in the film), by developing "civilian weapons" akin to suicide bombers.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2010, 10:53:17 pm »

MSNBC used the Reuters story

Offline Nailer

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2010, 10:55:28 pm »
storms getting bad here so I am logging off and shutting down..

Be back tomorrow to see if I missed anything exciting..

Have a good one everyone.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2010, 10:56:16 pm »
storms getting bad here so I am logging off and shutting down..

Be back tomorrow to see if I missed anything exciting..

Have a good one everyone.

Good luck with the storms Nailer