Author Topic: Bin Laden Message appears on RonPaulForums.com  (Read 8007 times)

Offline Wintermute

Bin Laden Message appears on RonPaulForums.com
« on: December 02, 2007, 10:35:22 am »
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=45713

Zardook2007, A member with just 1 post, of course, posted what he claims is a full transcript of "Bin Laden's message to Europeans", complete with a Bin Laden banner.  ::)

If you haven't seen it elsewhere, it reads like an endorsement of Ron Paul's foreign policy, saying that Americans will soon be leaving...  In fact, it's exactly what the neo-cons need to portray RP as taking his cue from the terrorists.   Isn't it amazing how Bin Laden's speeches always benefit the neo-con positions?

Offline Wintermute

Re: Bin Laden Message appears on RonPaulForums.com
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:46:34 am »

Offline Sonja

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:46:38 pm »
This bin Laden alleged 'trancript' is so full of holes its pathetic. It was written by a third rate amateur.

Just a few on a short read, only the most obvious because there is a lot more here, like the way things are phrased etc, the language is entirely too loose, however:
1. It isn't hidden from you that the Afghans have tasted the two bitterest things for two decades at the hands of the Russians and their Communist agents.
The afghan war lasted 9 years- Dec 1979- complete withdrwal by Feb 1989
2. Drives me crazy, sentences that begin with 'AND', and theres about 10 of them, a classic western grammatical mistake that gives away a barely educated writer every time! Plus several spelling and a hundred punctuation mistakes but Im putting that on the translator.
3. "And today, they are fighting America and its agents under the leadership of the Commander of the Believers, Mulla Umar, may Allah protect him, and under the command of the Knight of the Field, Hajji Mansoor Dadullah. I sak Allah, the Most Hight, to grant them victory and resolve." He names his commanders?
4. 'His shortest message yet."\' Surely, OBL's real messages and the government faked ones are hugely wordy.
Things I find slightly fishy:
1. the events of 'Manahattan' - I cant see this being used.
2. without stopping to think about or reflect on - phrasing is too american as well
3 multiple uses of the word 'sin'
4. tide is ebbing- this guy is thinking in oceanic terms? Whens the last time he even saw a body of water?
5. hallmark?

Anyway, you get my drift, the entire thing is a bogus, just like the last Liberal Democrat Noam Chopsky Bin Laden. The difference is , this one is WORSE than the last. My thoughts are that its not the US govnt doing it anymore its some 2 bit amatuer jihadist.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline Weston White

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:42:18 pm »
LOL, sounds like Bush Jr. may have written this masterpiece himself... then Cheney corrected it for him, and Condie posted it all over the Internets... LMAO!