Author Topic: Does the banker-owned "U.S." government have the moral high-ground on nukes?  (Read 147660 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
America Planned to Break “Iran Nuclear Deal” Years Before Signing It
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2018, 10:17:19 am »
https://www.globalresearch.ca/america-planned-to-break-iran-nuclear-deal-years-before-signing-it/5639735

By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research
May 09, 2018

The so-called “Iran Nuclear Deal,” officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) signed on 2015 now under threat by a backtracking US – was billed at the time of its signing as a historic agreement that provided a path forward towards peace between the US and Iran.

The BBC in an October 2017 article titled, “Iran nuclear deal: Key details,” would even go as far as claiming:
    The 2015 nuclear deal struck between Iran and six world powers – the US, UK, Russia, France, China, and Germany – was the signature foreign policy achievement of Barack Obama’s presidency.

The initial framework lifted crippling economic sanctions on Iran in return for limitations to the country’s controversial nuclear energy programme, which international powers feared Iran would use to create a nuclear weapon.
But while the agreement has been hailed as a “signature foreign policy achievement,” it was, before even its inception – not a vehicle towards peace – but a cynical ploy to justify future war.

The United States had never intended to allow Iran to rise as a counterbalancing regional power in the Middle East or Central Asia nor escape from under the constant threat of US military intervention or the crippling sanctions it has targeted the nation with for decades.

The enduring presence of US military forces in Afghanistan transcending now three presidencies and nearly two decades was one of two bookends placed around the rise of Iran.

The other has been a war waged in the Middle East by the US and its allies against Iraq beginning in 2003 and spreading to Syria and Yemen by 2011.

Despite the numerous proxy wars Washington is waging against Tehran, US policymakers had determined years ago the necessity to justify a wider and more direct confrontation with Tehran itself.

A Conspiracy to Offer Then Sabotage an Iran Peace Deal is Stated US Policy

Far from conjecture, plans by US policymakers have been documented and are available freely to the public from among the various corporate-financier funded policy think tanks that produce US foreign and domestic policy.

Prominent among these is the Brookings Institution whose corporate-financier sponsors include arms manufacturers Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon, energy giants Exxon Mobil, BP, Aramco, and Chevron, and financiers including Bank of America, Citi, and numerous advisers and trustees provided by Goldman Sachs.

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Al Bundy

https://www.globalresearch.ca/america-planned-to-break-iran-nuclear-deal-years-before-signing-it/5639735

By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research
May 09, 2018

The so-called “Iran Nuclear Deal,” officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) signed on 2015 now under threat by a backtracking US – was billed at the time of its signing as a historic agreement that provided a path forward towards peace between the US and Iran.

The BBC in an October 2017 article titled, “Iran nuclear deal: Key details,” would even go as far as claiming:
    The 2015 nuclear deal struck between Iran and six world powers – the US, UK, Russia, France, China, and Germany – was the signature foreign policy achievement of Barack Obama’s presidency.

The initial framework lifted crippling economic sanctions on Iran in return for limitations to the country’s controversial nuclear energy programme, which international powers feared Iran would use to create a nuclear weapon.
But while the agreement has been hailed as a “signature foreign policy achievement,” it was, before even its inception – not a vehicle towards peace – but a cynical ploy to justify future war.

The United States had never intended to allow Iran to rise as a counterbalancing regional power in the Middle East or Central Asia nor escape from under the constant threat of US military intervention or the crippling sanctions it has targeted the nation with for decades.

The enduring presence of US military forces in Afghanistan transcending now three presidencies and nearly two decades was one of two bookends placed around the rise of Iran.

The other has been a war waged in the Middle East by the US and its allies against Iraq beginning in 2003 and spreading to Syria and Yemen by 2011.

Despite the numerous proxy wars Washington is waging against Tehran, US policymakers had determined years ago the necessity to justify a wider and more direct confrontation with Tehran itself.

A Conspiracy to Offer Then Sabotage an Iran Peace Deal is Stated US Policy

Far from conjecture, plans by US policymakers have been documented and are available freely to the public from among the various corporate-financier funded policy think tanks that produce US foreign and domestic policy.

Prominent among these is the Brookings Institution whose corporate-financier sponsors include arms manufacturers Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon, energy giants Exxon Mobil, BP, Aramco, and Chevron, and financiers including Bank of America, Citi, and numerous advisers and trustees provided by Goldman Sachs.

[Continued...]

Trump preparing USA to attack Iran for next President ( Biden, Bush III...)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
We Are Being Lied To YET AGAIN by the neocons
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2018, 04:22:15 pm »
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/we-are-being-lied-to-about-yet-another-middle-eastern-country-by-yet-another-us-president-d6d701b77a6b

We Are Being Lied To About Yet Another Middle Eastern Country By Yet Another US President

Caitlin Johnstone
Medium
May 08, 2018

Do you know who the single biggest donor was to any candidate in the 2016 presidential race?

Hillary Clinton’s massive $1.2 billion losing campaign budget might make you think that it was one of the many, many powerful influencers who were looking to get on her good side prior to her anticipated coronation, but it wasn’t. The largest donor to any campaign was oligarch Sheldon Adelson, who gave $25 million to the Trump campaign, and who in 2013 said that the US should drop a nuclear bomb on Iran.

After his election win, Adelson gave another $5 million to Trump’s inauguration, the largest single presidential inaugural donation ever made. Newt Gingrich, another of the billionaire’s hired politicians, has said that Adelson’s “central value” is Israel.

Last week Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, another Adelson lackey, made an absurd and dishonest presentation arguing in favor of the termination of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran nuclear deal. Today, Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal and announced aggressive new sanctions against Iran, like a good little boy. Lobelog‘s Eli Clifton has published an article on how two other pro-Israel, anti-Iran oligarchs, Bernard Marcus and Paul Singer, helped pave the way for this decision along with Adelson.

If you want to know what policies a politician will take seriously, ignore his campaign rhetoric and look at his largest sponsors.

[Video clip omitted - see original article]

In his statement on the decision to pull out of the deal, Trump repeated the brazen, demonstrable lie that Iran is the world’s “leading state sponsor of terrorism”, a lie again repeated on his Twitter account. The Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), who have been consistently on the right side of history with every attempt by the US government to falsely manufacture escalations against noncompliant world governments, released a statement in December of last year explaining how this oft-repeated allegation is completely false, and that the actual leading state sponsors of terrorism are US allies. Yesterday VIPS addressed another memo to the president describing the deceitful nature of the Netanyahu dog and pony show and explaining why it’s a mistake to pull out of the Iran deal.

Trump also called the Iran deal “one-sided” in favor of Iran, when if anything the opposite is true, and said Iran obtaining nuclear weapons would trigger “a nuclear arms race in the Middle East” as though Iran’s top regional enemy doesn’t already have nuclear weapons. He referenced Netanyahu’s presentation as though it had revealed damning new information, when in fact it did not. Iran is in full compliance with the JCPOA, and we are being lied to by yet another US president about yet another Middle Eastern country.

[Continued...]

--------------------------------------

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Last Wednesday (May 09, 2018), the intel insider known as "Zach" was able to squeeze in a surprising amount of critically important, anti-neocon points between mid-sentence interruptions.

Zach: "What's occurring as we speak is Iraq 2.0. The war with Iran is in full effect, now, and it's just beginning. What we have to understand is: it's no coincidence that Israel strikes this town in Kiswah just south of Damascus -- I mean really within minutes after Trump signs the changes that are getting rid of the Iran deal. This is very dangerous. I'm going to pretext with this: I support Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump, but he does not receive blind trust, because what's going on right now in Iran is on behalf of the Saudi Arabians and has to do with the military-industrial complex 100%. The hypocrisy is so amazing in its entirety. So let's just give people some context here. So if Saudi Arabia, Israel and deep-state elements of our U.S. government that have pulled off 9/11, ok, but now ever since then Iran is this culprit. It's unbelievable, and it's a huge, huge problem. And the idea that -- 'Oh, you're being sensational. This isn't a war.' -- ladies and gentlemen, they're striking missile sites in Syria that our Iran-ran, and fifteen soldiers out of Iran being killed, two civilians...firefights in the country -- it's going down. All the while, it's no big deal. People are acting like nothing's going on. This is everything. This is the perpetuation of war in the Middle East. The military-industrial complex..." [Mid-sentence interruption]

"People can't connect the dots. All of a sudden, Saudi Arabia is our closest ally? How could that be. 'Iran, bad; Saudi Arabia, good.' Folks, I got some news for you: Saudi Arabia is bad, bad, bad news. Ok, but we want to go over there, wave swords and build this empire? I get it. If we're going to work, they're going to reform, I get it. But when we're talking about destabilizing the Middle East and really carrying out the plan, we got a big problem here. I've got a big problem right here with Donald Trump. What happened to Donald Trump on the stage telling Hillary Clinton that [quoting Hillary] 'It's a good thing that a guy like you wouldn't be in office.' And he cuts her off and says: "Yeah, because you'd be in jail.' Well here's the thing, bud: you are in office, and she's not in jail. And, in fact, we're starting a new war. So what's going on, here? For all the good you're doing -- and you're doing good -- this is not good. And I'm not going to have blind allegiance, here, because this a war. This isn't about global peace. And what's going on here is nothing more than doing the bidding of the Saudi Arabians, because they are the highest bidders at the table. And they are not our friends. They are the highest bidders, we are business partners, but we are not friends. It's so -- the hypocrisy is amazing. And this is the big issue: they stress and stress and stress that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. Is that right? Well let me speak to the listeners right now: we're all 2nd Amendment supporters, right? We're 2nd Amendment supporters, here, we understand the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. So we've been running this whole line of the -- when it comes to the nukes -- the whole 'nana-nana boo-boo, we have nukes but you can't too' game. How can that be? Let's look at track records. If I was a sovereign country, you better believe I'm trying to get nukes. And how are you going to have the moral high-ground and tell me that I can't use them when you're the only entity to..." [Mid-sentence interruption]

"And the country is under -- like we talked about -- amnesia. It's a very frightening amnesia with...everything that's going on. You'll hear these people, and they'll come out, and this will be the justification: 'Well, the lawmakers in Iran are burning American flags and chanting death to America.' Well, I got a news flash for you: I'll take you to a hundred college campuses, as we speak, in this own country and show you kids burning flags and chanting 'death to America.' Don't act like the deep state, the Democrats, Black Lives Matter and all the other factions here aren't doing the same things. Don't justify the perpetuation of the military-industrial..." [Mid-sentence interruption]

"The idea that this is about 'peace' and [inaudible]. This is about money and oil. And unfortunately the greatest export in this country is war and entertainment. And sadly they have merged. And the public has bought it. They have bought it. What is this, perpetual war? We're just going to build empire? I'm not here to stick up for Iran; I'm America-first truly, through-and-through. That's just what it is. But...if we're going to look at track records, and see who's in the empire-building business, it's very clear here.  So we have to stand up. And we can back Trump on certain fronts, here, but what's going on here is this weird military-industrial complex empire-building, in conjunction with Saudi Arabia, to take over the Middle East as we take over the rest of the world, and eventually..." [Mid-sentence interruption]

"So we see how crazy what went on in Syria is: [an] obvious false flag, completely fabricated, terrible acting. So with this speech, and the Iran deal being signed, he didn't say we were going to strike Iran. In certain terms, he kind of did, basically warning them. But what he did do was give the go-ahead to Israel and other actors there in the region to pull off false flags, to do whatever they have to do, and of course -- with iron-clad support -- we'll have Israel's back and, unfortunately, certain other factions' back there.....So what was done in that deal was giving Israel the okay, because this is Bibi's last stand. They've been trying to pull this off forever. And I have a real problem with it, because it's Saudi Arabia, Israel and deep state factions of our government that pulled off 9/11, make no mistake....Everyone forgot about the bogeyman, Bin Laden....People don't even use that name anymore. But where was that military-industrial complex creature created and funded? Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia. Like, give me a break here." [Cut off by the break - end of first hour]

Alex: "Trump's starting to civerge from what he said he would do, unless you look at it like this: the deal, six years ago, was made by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Dempsey, to block Obama turning the entire Middle East over to al-Qaeda and Isis, and our own military started working with the Russians to block the full takeover because most of the rebels -- ninety-plus percent -- were ISIS/al-Nusra/al-Qaeda. And the deal was that Iran would then pull out, and that Assad would have elections once that was over -- and we first learned about this from Col. Shaffer and others and Tosh Plumlee -- and then years later it came out that that unofficial deal was made. So Trump could argue Iran is not pulling out, and that's what Israel said this week is that: you pull out, or we're going to start attacking you. So I'm not defending what Trump did, but it looks like that's the deal here, and some could say -- Israel is saying through unofficial sources -- that Iran was readying offensive missiles and pointing them at Israel. My issue here is: shouldn't we just have sanctions on Iran, shouldn't we go that direction? This immediate escalation is beyond saber-rattling. And then how does Korea play into that equation? How much of this is ahead of the Korean deal, with Trump making statements like: 'The United States no long makes empty threats.'"

Zach: "Yeah, well, let's just get one thing clear: not offensive missile movement, that would be completely defensive missile movements. Iran is not perpetuating anything. Listen, I'm not pro-Iran, but...they're getting ready for Gaddafi 2.0, they're getting ready for Iraq 2.0. If you were them you'd be doing the same thing there. But here's the thing: they all say 'trust the plan.' The 'plan' was 'lock her up,' not keep it up when it comes to the military-industrial complex. This is a problem....I've got a real problem with perpetuating military-industrial complex building, meanwhile [Rashad] Hussain, Human and Hillary are chilling with Richard Branson. Lock her up, not keep it up -- that was the plan. So they want to talk about 'the plan,' this and that, this is ridiculous. Saudi Arabia had everything to do with Vegas, had everything to do with 9/11, and now all of a sudden -- because they are a high-profile client, they are the highest bidder -- we're going to just lay in bed with them? I've got a big problem with that, because that's not why I elected you, that's not why we elected you, and make no mistake: you work for us."

Alex: "Well, Trump said he does what he says he's going to do, and so far, as presidents go, I haven't seen any president in modern history that has followed through on what they said as much as Trump. But on foreign policy he's breaking...If he starts breakin on this, what else will he break on? We'll see if Iran comes to the table. We'll see if carrying a big stick and being very, very clear makes them start to back down. I don't think that's enough for Saudi Arabia. Like you've said, they're going to want a wider war, they want to get their foot on the neck of Iran, and it's not going to happen."

Zach: "Well, yeah, that's like saying: 'Coming to the table.' Coming to the table for what? Are we not going to admit that 8/11 was an inside job, which has been your life's work? Are we not going to admit that the military-industrial complex is..." [Mid-sentence interruption]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
If you heard today's barrage of neocon talking points about Iran, you know why I'm bumping this thread.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/many-trump-supporters-now-cheering-for-the-deep-state-over-wikileaks-and-iran-b4ed47bd3b43

Many Trump Supporters Now Cheering For The Deep State Over WikiLeaks And Iran

Caitlin Johnstone
Medium
Jun 29, 2018

I just want to briefly document some of the ways I'm seeing the 2015/2016 anti-establishment sentiment of Trump's base being hijacked and re-routed into supporting some highly conspicuous pro-establishment interests this year.

In 2016 and 2017, much of the anti-establishment sentiment on what passes for America's political "left" today was co-opted and re-routed into supporting longstanding establishment agendas against WikiLeaks, Russia, and Syria. I watched many Bernie Sanders supporters I'd fought alongside in 2015 and 2016 succumb one by one to the establishment Russiagate mind virus; it felt like watching a zombie apocalypse unfold, infection by infection.

Fearmongering about Trump was used to herd people who support peace into cheering for ancient neoconservative agendas against Russia, making everyone terrified of a country they'd previously never thought much about using still-unproven and plot hole-riddled claims about hacking and election meddling. This in turn was used to create narratives about "Russian propaganda", which was used to poison the well against anyone who questioned the warmongering establishment Syria narrative. It was also used to turn people against WikiLeaks who had supported it since its publications about Bush administration war crimes, and in the case of Berners even during the 2016 DNC/Podesta email drops.

In exactly the same way, I've been watching a lot of Trump supporters herded into supporting longtime neoconservative agendas they would surely have claimed to oppose in 2016. Because of the establishment psyop known as "QAnon" and Trump's near-total abandonment of the anti-interventionist platform he campaigned on, a good chunk of Trump's base who in 2016 would never have been on board with attacks on WikiLeaks or another regime change agenda in the Middle East are now fully on board with both of those things.

[Continued...]