Author Topic: Resturant Logos  (Read 4424 times)

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
Resturant Logos
« on: April 15, 2010, 02:33:49 pm »

This is the Steak and Shake logo. While eating there a couple months ago with my girlfriend, I noticed a few things about it. The first thing I noticed is that it contains an Egyptian sun disk, which is all black instead of the usual red-orange. The winged sun disk is a symbol for the god "Horus" (which is ultimately just a moniker for Satan and/or one of his angels).

Here is an example of the sun disk from an Egyptian artifact called the "STELA OF BESENMUT". If you notice the sun disk has two snakes descending from it. This is a significant part of the symbol.

I found that there are at least 2 prominent ways to read the word "Snake" in the logo. First I'll show the full text and then one example. I'll let you find the other instances.

The other significant thing I noticed about the logo was that it contained a circle within a circle. In occult theology, which often worships the act of sex, this symbol represents the sexual union of the male and female. In satanism and other occult sects, sex is often a part of their magick rituals.

Here is another interesting picture taken in Pineville, Ky on the outside of a Masonic Lodge.

Picture Source: http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmZsaWNrci5jb20vcGhvdG9zL3NldGhnYWluZXMvMzAyMjI1MzEzL2luL3NldC03MjE1NzU5NDM3NjU3Njk3Ni8=">http://www.flickr.com/photos/sethgaines/302225313/in/set-72157594376576976/
An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo

Viper

Re: Resturant Logos
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 02:35:38 pm »
+1

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
Re: Resturant Logos
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 10:45:07 am »
Dairy Queen has similar imagery in their symbols.

Here you can clearly see the unfinished pyramid and all seeing eye reference.

Here you can see the logo on Dairy Queen's integrated RFID Beast system. It is the DQ Eye overlaid with the "as above, so below" symbols from Eliphas Levi's Baphomet.

On Dairy Queen's Blizzard cups they have the slogan "Become one of us". I find this similar to the masonic slogan "2 B 1 ask 1"

An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo