Author Topic: Air Force 2025: The military will brainchip people (from the horse's mouth)  (Read 12322 times)

Offline squarepusher

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/

Air Force 2025

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/v3c2/v3c2-4.htm

IIC = Information Integration Center

Implanted Microscopic Chip

The implanted microscopic brain chip performs two functions. First, it links the individual to the IIC, creating a seamless interface between the user and the information resources (in-time collection data and archival databases). In essence, the chip relays the processed information from the IIC to the user. Second, the chip creates a computer-generated mental visualization based upon the user's request. The visualization encompasses the individual and allows the user to place himself into the selected battlespace.

Why the Implanted Microscopic Chip?
While other methods such as specially configured rooms, special helmets, or sunglasses may be used to interface the user with the IIC, the microscopic chip is the most viable. Two real operational concerns support the use of implanted chips and argue against larger "physical" entities to access the Cyber Situation.

First, future operations will demand a highly flexible and mobile force that is ready at moment's notice to employ aerospace power. The chip will give these forces the ability to communicate, visualize, and prosecute military operations. Having to manage and deploy a "physical" platform or room hampers mobility and delays time-sensitive operations. US aerospace forces must be prepared to fight or to conduct mobility or special operations anywhere in the world on extremely short notice although some of these operations may be staged directly from the continental United States.111

Second, a physical entity creates a target vulnerable to enemy attack or sabotage. A highly mobile information operations center created with the chip-IIC interface makes it much more elusive to enemy attack. These reasons argue against a larger physical entity for the Cyber Situation.

While this is a reasonable portability rationale for the use of chip, some may wonder, "Why not use special sunglasses or helmets?" The answer is simple. An implanted microscopic chip does not require security measures to verify whether the right person is connected to the IIC, whereas a room, helmet, or sunglasses requires additional time-consuming access control mechanisms to verify an individual's identity and level of control within the Cyber Situation.

Further, survey any group of commanders, decision makers, or other military personnel if they enjoy carrying a beeper or "brick" at all times. Likely, few like to carry a piece of equipment. Now, imagine having to maintain a critical instrument that allows an individual to access the Cyber Situation, and thus control the US military forces. Clearly, this is not an enviable position, since the individual may misplace or lose the helmet or sunglasses, or worse yet, the enemy may steal or destroy it. These are unnecessary burdens (My note: Yeah, great rationale. 'Hey man, this goggle is too damn burdensome - let's just implant this damn thing under your skin').

Ethical and Public Relations Issues.

Implanting "things" in people raises ethical and public relations issues. (My note: My, it raises 'ethical' issues? My, you think?!?! It 'raises' public relations issues?!! Oh, you mean, it creates 'issues' for the people who have to sell this shit to the dumbed-down infantry soldier who views this as being pervasive and an infringement on his personal privacy? Why, I really pity these 'public relations' people - they sound like really morally upright people!) While these concerns may be founded on today's thinking, in 2025 they may not be as alarming. We already are evolving toward technology implanting. For example, the military currently requires its members to receive mandatory injections of biological organisms (i.e., the flu shot) (My note: Oh boy... Were all these 'mandatory shots' and the 'swine flu/H1N1' shot setting the stage for people accepting the micro chip? Hey, the Air Force says so!). In the civilian world, people receive mechanical hearts and other organs. Society has come to accept most of these implants as a fact of life. By 2025 it is possible medical technology will have nerve chips that allow amputees to control artificial limbs or eye chips that allow the blind to see.113 The civilian populace will likely accept an implanted microscopic chips that allow military members to defend vital national interests. Further, the US military will continue to be a volunteer force that will freely accept the chip because it is a tool to control technology and not as a tool to control the human (My note: There are lies, and there are DAMNED LIES. This is one of those DAMN lies. Jose Delgado's 'brainchips' in animals could stimulate the hypothamalus and generate anger, passivity, whatever - hell, he could even get a bull to run around in circles at his command. And you're telling me, that all this stuff he could do in 1965 with apes, bulls and cats, hey, we could do all this stuff forty years ago, but we can't do this now with humans??! Yeah right, dude, I really believe you - now, ACCLIMATIZE ME SOME MORE!!!)

The transhumanist horde will soon earn its first converts - the military. We will be seeing 'Order 66'/Star Wars-like 'military coups' in the future:

"Execute Order 66" / "Execute PDD-51".

"It will be done, My Lord".

Everyone should watch this -
"Jose Delgado's Brain Chip - His Bull Experiment"

http://thcforum.ning.com/video/jose-delgados-brain-chip-his?xg_source=activity
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline matrixcutter

Everyone should watch this -
"Jose Delgado's Brain Chip - His Bull Experiment"
This is from Lincoln Lawrence's 1967 book Were We Controlled?, re-published in Kenn Thomas' 1997 book Mind Control, Oswald and JFK:

“The experiment, conducted last year [italics ours] in Cordova, Spain, … was probably the most spectacular demonstration ever performed of the deliberate modification of animal behavior through external control of the brain.

“… he has been able to ‘play’ monkeys and cats ‘like little electronic toys’ that yawn, hide, fight and go to sleep on command.”

The story continued:

“Experiments have been conducted on human beings by Dr. Delgado and other scientists primarily during the treatment of certain types of epilepsy …

“He has been working in this field for more than 15 years.  Techniques that he and other scientists have recently developed have been refined to the point where, he believes, a turning point has been reached in the study of the mind.”

He Is Not Alone …

Dr. Delgado is by no means alone in his field of work … but he is a giant in that field.  A man of great charm, brilliant intellect … and a certain air of mystery.

Those who are allowed into the Delgado first floor laboratories in the handsome Yale building in New Haven experience quite an adventure – if they get the permission (rarely granted) to visit the area where the Macaque Mulata monkeys, used by the doctor in his experiments, are kept.

The first-time visitor to those well-lighted cage areas will be shaken by the sight that awaits him.  It is one thing to read of the experiments, in the neat type of medical reports, and quite another to see the monkeys close up with the tiny metal antennae implanted in the top of their skulls.  They are lively enough, and well cared for.  They are normal monkeys until the buttons on a small nearby hand transmitter which resembles a walkie talkie are pressed.  And then? …

Then – suddenly – the year 2000 – is now!

A vital question that would link E.S.B. research at Yale with advanced R.H.I.C. was put to Delgado bluntly.  Had the control of the brain been attempted on either humans or animals using radio waves alone … with no implantation in the skull?  A guarded look came into the scientist’s eyes.  “There had been experiments …” That was as much as he would say.

On May 6, 1965, in the course of the James Arthur lecture on “The Evolution of the Human Brain” at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, Dr. Delgado left his audience with this thought:  “Science has developed a new electrical methodology for the study and control of cerebral function in animals and humans.”

In his paper published in Exerpta Medica International Congress No. 87 (Tokyo 1965), Professor Delgado in reference to chronic radio-stimulation of the brain has this to say in his conclusions:  “Radio-stimulations of the brain were applied for five seconds once a minute, more than 20,000 times during fourteen days, with reliable results and without disturbances of thresholds, spontaneous electrical activity, or morphology of neurons.  These facts suggest that programmed stimulations of the brain may be carried out perhaps indefinitely.”

Remember those words, programmed stimulations and perhaps indefinitely.  As our journey through the structure of The Rumor moves into strange by-ways, they will reassure you we are not dealing here with science-fiction.

All of this takes us a trifle past treating epileptic symptoms directly on the road that leads to R.H.I.C.

The taunting, mocking question that constantly arises when evaluating Dr. Delgado’s public announcement of his work is … how recent are these developments?  Has he brought us up-to-date?  Wide-eyed, he will tell you he “can’t imagine” how E.S.B. could be used as a tool in brain-washing during wartime.  But perusal of his work divulges the fact that his efforts have been quietly subsidized by grants from the Office of Naval Research.

Perhaps there is a considerable gap of time between what Dr. Delgado and Yale announce today … and what progress they have actually made.  An amusing sidelight pointing toward this possibility came when a gentle bit of investigative scrutiny was applied to the good doctor’s statements.

In May, of 1965, John Osmundsen’s excellent New York Times article refers to Delgado’s flamboyant demonstration with the bull as having taken place “last year” (1964) in Cordova, Spain.

Although Dr. Delgado modestly avoids emphasizing the Spain episode in conversations at Yale, he nevertheless has a series of large photographic blow-ups of himself and the bull on the wall behind him.  If you gaze at the pictures of the experiments on the wall and Dr. Delgado at the desk in 1965, you must notice that in Spain, Dr. Delgado was an athletic and striking black-haired figure of a man – who might even have stopped the bull bravely with a sword instead of a radio transmitter.  Across the desk from you, supposedly a matter of “months” later, sits the distinguished, gray-haired scientist of the moment.

Why this unseeming scepticism?  Why this cynical probing and doubting as to whether we are being handed ancient history instead of the real news about E.S.B. – so vital to the understanding of R.H.I.C.?

Let us compare the doctor’s announcements with a paper offered by another equally well-qualified man of science.  We refer to the late L.L. Vasiliev, Professor of Physiology in the University of Leningrad.  We quote from “Critical Evaluation of the Hypnogenic Method of the Results Obtained by its Application (Improved Version of the Hypnogenic Method from Experiments in Mental Suggestion).” It should be noted that we move a little further in the direction of R.H.I.C. … as hypnotism is introduced into the procedure.

Here are excerpts:  “As a control of the subject’s condition when she was outside the laboratory in another set of experiments, a radio set-up was used. … Not many experiments of this sort were carried out, but the results obtained indicate that the method of using radio signals substantially enhances the experimental possibilities.”

The date of this paper and for these experiments was 1934 – thirty-one years before Yale’s “news” announcement.

In another part of the paper, Professor Vasiliev reports:  “Tomashevsky [I.F. Tomashevsky, famed Russian physiologist] carried out the first experiment with this subject at a distance of one or two rooms and under conditions where the participant would not know or suspect that she would be experimented with.  In other cases, the sender was not in the same house and someone else observed the subject’s behaviour.  Subsequent experiments at considerable distances were successful … One such experiment was carried out in a park at a distance … Mental suggestion to go to sleep was complied with within a minute.”

Here over thirty years ago was primitive R.H.I.C. in operation.  It is inconceivable that the fraternity of science has not exchanged information, achieved similar breakthroughs and progressed far past the announced point in this field.

What then is R.H.I.C.?  It is the ultra sophisticated application of post-hypnotic-suggestion triggered at will by radio transmission.  It is a recurring hypnotic state, re-induced automatically at intervals by the same radio control.  An individual is placed under hypnosis.  This can be done either with his knowledge – or without it by use of narco-hypnosis, which can be brought into play under many guises.  He is then programmed to perform certain actions and maintain certain attitudes upon radio signal.  The signal is practiced while he is under hypnosis to “teach” him how to respond.  Certain behavior can therefore be “played” (to use Dr. Delgado’s term) over a period of days or even months.  Re-introduction can be instituted by the same procedure to continue the control for an unlimited time!  That, in essence, is R.H.I.C.

Sound a little improbable?

Let us consider, for example, this “radio” that induces the behaviour control.  On May 22, 1963, there was a meeting in the office of Professor Zinoviev at the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the USSR.  Professor Artemov from the First Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages let a little tidbit drop.  Someone in the group present (fifteen men and one woman – one of whom provided our “ears”) challenged Professor Artemov to explain his allusions to a new “mental work machine.” He did so … and vigorously.  In the “not distant future,” he foresaw transistorized machines about the size of today’s transistorized radios that would encourage the creativity of the individual … help the individual “make full use” of all his available brain cells and mental energy.  Artemov described the machine.

Visibly startled, the group was quick to respond to the announcement.  Artemov was asked what success the Soviet scientists have had in the construction of these “mental work machines.”

He stated that early models had been desk-top size but they were now portable!  They were actually in use!

The discussion zerod in a few minutes later on microwaves.

Professor Artemov said that Soviet scientists are trying to control these radio waves and to use them to achieve specific objectives.

If you are sceptical of the possibility that electrical impulses of any kind can influence human behavior, consider these revelations from a report titled “The Effect of Electricity on the Human Body” by the World Meteorological Organization.

Behavior:   Traffic accidents rise 70% on days of high electrical charging in the atmosphere due to whether; industrial accidents jump 20% over ordinary days.

Pain:   Chronically ill patients complain of pain twice as much.  Amputees double their complaints.

This report reveals what appear to be effects of an uncontrolled naturally occurring form of E.S.B.

How exact an act can be controlled by E.S.B.?  The chilling answer is hidden in a long and excellently researched report by Neal E. Miller entitled, “learning and Performance Motivated by Direct Stimulation of the Brain.” He says, “I have watched electrical stimulation cause a cat to lower his head and lap water from a dish, but when the dish was moved to one side, the cat lowered his head and licked the floor.”

Intensive study confirming the effect of electromagnetic fields and their influence on human beings was carried out by Professors Howard Friedman and Robert O. Becker of the State University of New York in Syracuse and Professor Charles H. Bachman of Syracuse University Physics Department.  28,642 patients in seven VA hospitals provided the subjects for this study.

It is a long leap from published reports of this kind to the secretly developed, highly sophisticated radio-hypnotic control that we call R.H.I.C. – but it is the information gap in between that we are probing.

In considering Vasiliev, we simply point out that development of R.H.I.C.-type procedures began successfully over thirty years ago.  Artemov disclosures are singled out because he revealed information about some of Russia’s recent progress in the field of control.  But R.H.I.C. itself apparently is not Russian or American in origin.

Professor Delgado’s publicly announced work in the general press has linked itself with large and small animals.  However, within the scientific brotherhood it has leaked out that experiments more pertinent to our road of inquiry were carried out.  In a report to the 29th Educational Conference, Dr. Delgado had this to say, “Fortunately, experimental data on human E.S.B. have also begun to accumulate from patients in whom it was necessary, for therapeutic purpose, to explore the cerebral cortex or to implant some very fine electrodes inside the brain.  Some of these patients have undergone testing for weeks and months, and lead a nearly normal life while ten, twenty or even more, fine wires are present in different cerebral areas and ready for stimulations from outside the scalp.”

He adds:  “In our studies, spontaneous conversations of the patients with the therapist were tape recorded … from time to time, different intracerebral points were electrically stimulated … Later, the entire conversations were transcribed and their ideological and emotional content were analyzed by independent investigators to determine possible changes induced by E.S.B. and to evaluate the statistical significance.  Results demonstrated that both subtle and spectacular changes in mental activity can be induced by E.S.B.”

Admitting in this same report the possible existence of … to quote him “… incipient uneasiness on the part of the audience who may wonder if we could be surrounded by radio waves which secretly direct our thoughts and desires,” he points out the utter complexity of the spatio-temporal integration of the brain’s nerve cells would preclude robot-like control.  Indeed, Professor Delgado is correct.  E.S.B.’s manipulation of behavior is limited, because it does not harness the will.  R.H.I.C. does harness the will, through the use of post-hypnotic suggestion – and therein lies the danger!

The hypnotically suggested course of action … triggered by E.S.B. … equals R.H.I.C., the ultra-sophisticated, virtually unlimited technique for Behavior Control.  Has Delgado heard rumors of experimentation in this direction?

One gathers from talking with Delgado that he realizes that he stands with a very few others on a lonely shore gazing out on a just-discovered ocean.  What lies beyond the horizon, you feel, gives him far more cause for somber reflection than he is willing to admit to.  What of the others who stand beside him … men who have arrived independently and over whom he has no control?  He may well have discovered new meanings for the word fear.

The social implications of E.S.B. and its effect on behavior are dwelt upon at length in Delgado’s papers.  Mostly, however, they concern a social circle that is composed of the Rhesus Macaque.  When he speaks of E.S.B.’s effect on his monkey’s aggressiveness, their inhibitions, their community social behavior … one often gets the feeling that he is thinking way past the Simian World.

One particularly interesting remark appears on page 126 of Innovation and Experiment in Modern Education.  “After several days, the monkey had learned to press the magic lever which controlled the boss’ activity, proving that a monkey may be educated to direct the behavior of a powerful dictator by using artificial instrumental means.”

Odd words … in a report on E.S.B. and monkeys … “powerful dictator” … very odd.  There are overtones of R.H.I.C. throughout all the reports of Behavior Control research.  It is always there in the shadows.

madworld21

Delgado had his own island with chipped animals. I believe (although I can't prove) that he was probably connected to the intelligence services.

Offline matrixcutter

I believe (although I can't prove) that he was probably connected to the intelligence services.
Yeah, that's one to bet your house on.