Author Topic: Crash would be an intelligence gold mine as well  (Read 4574 times)

Offline KazKru

Crash would be an intelligence gold mine as well
« on: April 14, 2010, 10:05:09 am »
Think about it.....with all those top level elite, there were bound to be laptops with hard drives, paper documents, etc, scattered all over the crash site.  I'm sure the Russians stood to gain a lot of intelligence info from the debris.

Offline KazKru

Re: Crash would be an intelligence gold mine as well
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 10:23:08 am »
I hit the post button before I finished my thoughts......

I meant to add that, while I doubt that it could be a primary rationale for taking down the plane, I guess it's always possible that the Russians could have seen this flight as holding a lot of potential NATO intelligence info that could be collected from the crash site.  It would explain why, if it was in fact sabotage, that the plane was basically taken down on landing rather than blown up at 30,000 feet.  With a more controlled crash at landing speed, more of the plane and its contents would survive to the point where it could be recoved.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 10:24:18 am »
Think about it.....with all those top level elite, there were bound to be laptops with hard drives, paper documents, etc, scattered all over the crash site.  I'm sure the Russians stood to gain a lot of intelligence info from the debris.

the looters in the video got all that....lmao

Me thinks any harddrive would be toast just from the G-shock alone, not to mention explosions, fires,
Now of course drives could possiblly be put in a lab, @ a significant cost, for data recovery if not totally destroyed

Offline KazKru

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:25:29 am »
the looters in the video got all that....lmao

Me thinks any harddrive would be toast just from the G-shock alone, not to mention explosions, fires,
Now of course drives could possible to be put in a lab, @ a significant cost, for data recovery if not totally destroyed

Exactly....they'd be useless to the average person, but I'm sure data could be recoved in sophisticated labs.