Author Topic: The Bernanke Brief  (Read 190116 times)

Offline Revolt426

Re: Are Paulson and Bernanke Lying to Us?
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2008, 01:35:38 am »
I dont know those terms, but Gold and Silver bulls just resumed yesterday. Be prepared once gold hits 850 for a rally that will break the previous 1000+ high before it ends. 850 is the pshycological 1980's high barrier and when it breaks again it proves to investors that the Gold Bull isn't finished, by any means. That is when inflationairy panic starts, and by chance the dollar dropped about a whopping 150 some odd basis points today!.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2008, 01:38:20 am »
if you are interested, the backwardation article is a short scroll down...

Fekete is an amazing economist...

http://www.professorfekete.com/

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2008, 01:41:34 am »
thx ill check it out in a bit, but the reason for the Precious Metal correction was actually JP Morgan Chase and some other investment firms. Bear Stearns had tens of  THOUSANDS of Short contracts on gold/silver when JP morgan acquired it. They've been naked shorting it every day since June but they cannot do it forever. Eventually the deflation will turn to inflation ( may be happening as i type) beacuse of the attempt by Bernanke and Paulson to Re-Inflate the bubble for certain firms to consolidate smaller competitors. They needed to supress gold until the major consolidation were done because its easier to do such things when the dollar is strong.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:39 am »
Do you think they are out maneuvering themselves?

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:13 am »
Do you think they are out maneuvering themselves?
I think they have so many backup plans that if they f**kup they will just go into hiding with their trillions of dollars ..... I dont see everything going perfect for them.. but its obvious since Citi group went down and was rescued that JP Morgan is atop the pyramid and is shorting competitors to death, literally. It's really not the U.S. GOV doing this, JP Morgan is really a British bank if you look into it, his father started that bank as JS morgan in London. They are attacking the U.S. banks , that is appearent. I really dont know what their elaborate plan is going to lead to , no one knows this except the bankers that planned it. I would expect everytime you see a False Flag like Mumbia on a BRIC nation or, Germany or France it would be the Masters telling their puppets to stop rebelling. That was the whole point in the India attack, to prevent BRIC(Brazil, Russia, India,China) from uniting and forming a new Bretton Woods conference  to avoid the globalist agenda.

Offline El Scampio

« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2008, 01:53:05 am »
Yeah, thanks, I posted the wiki definition before i saw yours.  yours is much more relevant and i finally understood more.

Sooooo, can you help me with backwardation and condango?
two relevant terms I'm struggling to understand at the moment, as they relate to gold.

I know we experienced a gold backwardation event on Dec 2, and I know it was hugely significant. 
I like to read Fekete, but I am working on groundlevel comprehension here.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/contango_backwardation.asp?viewed=1

The shape of the futures curve is important to commodity hedgers and speculators. Both care about whether commodity futures markets are contango markets or normal backwardation markets. This isn't semantic: in 1993 the German company Metallgesellschaft famously lost more than $1 billion dollars - mostly because management deployed a hedging system that profited from normal backwardation markets but did not anticipate a shift to contango markets. In this article, we'll lay out the difference between contango and backwardation and show you how to avoid serious losses.

Normal and Inverted: Snapshot in Time
A contango market is often confused with a normal futures curve; and a normal backwardation market is confused with an inverted futures curve.

Let's start by getting an understanding of the difference between the two. Start with a static picture of a futures curve. A static picture of the futures curve plots futures prices (y-axis) against contract maturities (i.e., terms to maturity). This is analogous to a plot of the term structure of interest rates: we are looking at prices for many different maturities as they extend into the horizon. The chart below plots a normal market in greenand an inverted market in red:

Copyright ã 2007 Investopedia.com
Figure 1

The plot above is a hypothetical plot for crude oil futures. There is no reason to expect a flat line. The current price is called the spot price. In the chart above, the spot price is $60. In the normal (green line) market, a one-year futures contract is priced at $90. Therefore, if you take a long position in the one-year contract, you promise to purchase one contract for $90 in one year. Our long position is not an option in the future - it is an obligation in the future. (To learn more, read Futures Fundamentals.)

Supply/Demand Determines the Shape
The red line in Figure 1, on the other hand, depicts an inverted market. In an inverted market, the futures price for faraway deliveries is less than the spot price. Why would a futures curve invert? Because, in the case of a physical asset, there may be some benefit to owning the asset (called the convenience yield) or, in the case of a financial asset, ownership may confer a dividend to the owner. (For related reading, see The Importance Of Dividends, The Power Of Dividend Growth and How Dividends Work For Investors.)

A few fundamental factors (i.e., the cost to carry a physical asset or finance a financial asset) inform supply/demand for the commodity, which ultimately determines the shape of the futures curve. If we really want to be precise, we could say that fundamentals like storage cost, financing cost (cost to carry) and convenience yield inform supply and demand. Supply meets demand where market participants are willing to agree about the expected future spot price. Their consensus view sets the futures price. And that's why a futures price changes over time: market participants update their views about the future expected spot price. (For related reading, see the Economics Basics tutorial.)

The traditional crude oil futures curve, for example, is typically humped: it is normal in the short-term but gives way to an inverted market for longer maturities.

Contango and Normal Backwardation: Patterns over Time
We have established that a futures market is normal if futures prices are higher at longer maturities and inverted if futures prices are lower at distant maturities.

This is where the concept gets a little tricky, so we'll start with two key ideas:

* As we approach contract maturity (we might be long or short the futures contract, it doesn't matter), the futures price must converge toward the spot price. The difference is called the basis. That's because, on the maturity date, the futures price must equal the spot price. If they don't converge on maturity, anybody could make free money with an easy arbitrage. (For more insight, see Why do futures' prices converge upon spot prices during the delivery month?)
    * The most rational futures price is the expected future spot price. For example, if you and your counterparty both could foresee that the spot price in crude oil would be $80 in one year, you would rationally settle on an $80 futures price. Anything above or below would represent a loss for one of you!

Now we can define contango and normal backwardation. The difference is that normal/inverted refers to the shape of the curve as we take a snapshot in time. Contango and normal backwardation refer to the pattern of prices over time. Specifically, is the price of our contract rising or falling?

Suppose we enter into a Dec 2008 futures contract, today, for $100. Now go forward one month. The same Dec 2008 future contract could still be $100. But it might also have increased to $110 (this implies normal backwardation) or it might have decreased to $90 (implies contango). The definitions are as follows:

* Contango is when the futures price is above the expected future spot price. Because the futures price must converge on the expected future spot price, contango implies that futures prices are falling over time as new information brings them into line with the expected future spot price.
    * Normal backwardation is when the futures price is below the expected future spot price. This is desirable for speculators who are "net long" in their positions: they want the futures price to increase. So, normal backwardation is when the futures prices are increasing.

Consider a futures contract that we purchase today, due in exactly one year. Assume the expected future spot price is $60 (see the blue flat line in Figure 2 below). If today's cost for the one-year futures contract is $90 (the red line), the futures price is above the expected future spot price. This is a contango scenario. Unless the expected future spot price changes, the contract price must drop. If we go forward in time one month, note that we will be referring to an 11-month contract; in six months, it will be a six-month contract.

Copyright ã 2007 Investopedia.com
Figure 2

Sorting Out the Confusion
Clearly, it is more precise to say that in contango, futures prices for a given maturity date are falling. In normal backwardation, futures are rising. This is not exactly the same as the shape of the futures curve because futures prices are constantly adjusting to consensus expectations about the expected future spot price.

Finally, consider a distinction that seems to exist only to confuse. Normal backwardation is not quite the same as backwardation. (For more insight on this, pick up a copy of "Futures, Options And Swaps" (2007) by Robert Kolb and James Overdahl). Backwardation is the same as inverted when futures prices are lower than spot prices. But in many cases, it's better to stick with inverted and drop backwardation altogether. 

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2008, 02:05:48 am »
"White (at bretton woods conference)  managed to ensure the US had special veto powers over any major decision made by the IMF or the World Bank, meaning effectively that their "conditionalities" in the way of strict institutional reforms are never imposed. Furthermore, the IMF insists that the foreign exchange reserves maintained by other nations are held in the form of dollars, so no matter how much debt the US accumulates, its economy will not collapse."

Re: Bretton woods: Is the global collapse perhaps engineered/designed in part to reverse this requirement that the FE Reserves are held in the form of dollars, thereby finally allowing the collapse of the US economy and allowing their goal of formation of the American union?

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2008, 02:14:02 am »
we have been the British Empires Arch Nemesis since 1776. They have tried to chop our country up numerous times, almost every war in U.S. history was triggered by the British. If you look at history, such as what Lord Palmerston did when suppporting the Confederacy and shipping slaves to the U.S. to try and cut us in half........ and numerous other events such as the assassination of Lincoln and McKinnley, it always had the British Empire involved. Now our CIA has been consumed by traitors so people are quick to blame the U.S. For everything, but in actuality it is generally British Intelligence that triggers the wars. I would say yes, the Financiers in London and Royal families want the U.S. to no longer be a soverign nation because this country is the largest threat to the British empires economic system there ever was. They base their economy on free trade, they dont really produce anything. Its more like Britain is held up by its Financial institutions and Free Trade agreements, where as we are Hurt by these things, especially free trade since it has outsourced millions of jobs to slave labor countries.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2008, 02:16:00 am »
During the Bretton Woods conference the U.S. was the military might of the world. Britain had John Mayrd Keynes argue for a one world currency, while FDR opposed him and demanded the currencies remain soverign with a fixed exchange rate system, anchored by the U.S. Dollar backed by Gold. The Fixed rate system allowed the system to be free of currency speculators for a while, and Nixon /Kissinger collapsed Bretton Woods in 1971.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2008, 10:58:25 pm »
ok let me lay this out there. there is NO CREDIT crisis. there is a DERIVATIVE crisis. There is a 1.5 Quadrillion dollar derivative bubble and no banks no the other banks Derivative balance sheets because they are private so they refuse to lend to each other. Other than that, a consumer or anyone other than an acual bank CAN get loans, this is all BS to bail out part of the Derivative bubble, then let it implode and allow the biggest banks to eat / consolidate the smaller ones. Remember, this is a Derivative Blowout, has nothing to do with credit crunches or idiotic lending processes. it is 100% derivatives that are eating the banks balance sheets.

How would you respond to something like this: "There is a credit crunch because of the banks are basically insolvent
they are insolvent because the major banks made leveraged bets (derivatives) against loans, made with idiotic lending, on the largest asset class in the world."

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2008, 11:07:35 pm »
And again I say,,,,The only reason either of them are in thier present employment is because both were turned down at 7-11 because they failed the basic math and change counting pre employment tests.
So where do ya go when ya can't get a job anywhere else?,,,The Feds,,hell,,they'll hire anyone.

More like drank/smoke/snorted/whored their way through an elite Ivy League school and made the right friends in the right places. - Paulson

Or just went and became an accounting troll and write books on what you would have done last Depression and when actually confronted with an incipient collapse you twittle your fingers until it is obvious to even the most brain damaged moron that something is direly wrong then you do everything opposite of what you wrote about doing in the first place. - Bernanke

Paulson & Bernanke born bereft of their station in life at the beginning wouldn't be working at 7-11. They would be robbing it. And they would botch even that.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline jaycee

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2008, 04:04:02 am »
The credit default swap explained:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6148243398619214446&hl=en

The name swap is used because if called insurance regulations must be followed.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2008, 03:16:19 pm »
Can someone answer this please?

How would you respond to something like this: "There is a credit crunch because of the banks are basically insolvent
they are insolvent because the major banks made leveraged bets (derivatives) against loans, made with idiotic lending, on the largest asset class in the world."

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
Re: Bernanke ‘War Powers’ Undermine Fed Bank Presidents (Update1)
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2009, 01:15:41 am »
Bump.

This should be moved to the financial crisis forum or some thread covering the US / World Economy.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2009, 03:10:12 am »
This is what happens with the Anglo Dutch Monetary system, in which money is simply printed and loaned at interest from private mints instead of Governments issueing credit and spending it into the economy. The different is, monetized credit directly spent into the economy on valuable infrastructure has intrinsic value and money simply printed and loaned does not.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2009, 07:16:30 am »
he is a liar.

http://bankimplode.com/

Writedown-Rundown & General Distress:Name - ($) Pain Factor (writedowns and charge-offs + capital raised + loan loss reserves growth + level III growth)

Citigroup - $601.2B (TARP-$25+$20B)

Bank of America - $72.1B

Goldman Sachs - $161.2B

JP Morgan Chase - $20.1B

BNP Paribas - $10.4B

UBS - $225B

Commerzbank - $32.1B

Fifth Third Bancorp - $3.6B

Mizuho MFG - $5.5B

Mitsubishi Financial Group - $760M

Bank Implode Blog Exclusives:
Peter Schiff: Government Makes it Worse

Dreams Die

Taxpayers Tab for Gov’t Bailouts

From The Grave

The D–Word

Christmas Bailout

Show Me the Money

Train Robbery or Rescue?

Goldman Sachs Bribed Senate To Pass Bailout Bill

Morgan Stanley a Loser Again

Morgan Stanley

Let The Great Ripoff Begin

Goldman: Strike Three in Q4

Corruption in the Bailout Plan

AIG-In Too Much Debt to Fail

(More B-I blog posts...)
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Revolt426

Bernanke gives BS speech at London School of Economics
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2009, 12:07:26 am »
http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2009/01/13/bernanke-gives-foolish-speech-fantasy-island.html

Bernanke Gives Foolish Speech On Fantasy Island

January 13, 2009 (LPAC)--Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke is a fool, and anyone who doubts it has but to review the speech he gave today at the London School of Economics. The LSE is a breeding ground for incompetence, and based upon Bernanke's performance today, they just might award him an honorary degree.

Bernanke's speech had a certain psychosis to it, alternating between all the good things the Fed had done to save the economy, and all the bad things that happened afterward, with a chorus of "think how bad it would be had we not acted." It never seemed to enter his mind, that his actions were themselves contributing to the disaster which has unfolded on his watch.

Even so, he was well received in the British Isles, where the fantasy of eternal imperial power has been under assault by reality in ways even the British are beginning to understand. Economic cannibalism, it turns out, is not a long-term solution.

Ben--perhaps we should call him "Bernie"--Bernanke went through the multitude of bailout programs the Fed and the Treasury have begun, claiming at one point to have saved the world from a "global financial meltdown," and yet despite all these trillions of dollars of injections, concluded that more stimulus and more bailouts were necessary to save the day. At which point a little boy cried out, "But Mommy, the Chairman is naked!"

While bragging about this hyperinflationary frenzy, nudist Bernanke dismissed worries that his actions might be inflationary, claiming that inflation would actually "moderate." Besides, he insisted, the banks aren't lending out the money we give them anyway, so it never gets into the real economy.

We can just hear him now, as the whole edifice collapses in a hyperinflationary explosion, and the world sinks into a new Dark Age. "Think how bad it would have been if it wasn't for us!"

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Re: Bernanke gives BS speech at London School of Economics
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2009, 12:18:12 am »
Bernanke calls for banking clean-up
By Krishna Guha in Washington and Paul J Davies in London
Published: January 13 2009 14:36 | Last updated: January 14 2009 00:05

"Ben Bernanke called for fresh efforts to clean up the US banking system on Tuesday, warning that fiscal stimulus measures alone would not be enough to overcome the economic crisis."

"But raising the possibility that the Obama Treasury might “decide to supplement injections of capital by removing troubled assets from institutions’ balance sheets”, he gave three options.

1- One would be public purchases of troubled assets – as proposed by Mr Paulson.

2- A second would be for the government to provide asset guarantees in return for warrants.

3- The third would be to “set up and capitalise so-called bad banks, which would purchase assets from financial institutions in exchange for cash and equity in the bad bank”."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/615f1f72-e17e-11dd-afa0-0000779fd2ac.html

equity=

3 a: a right, claim, or interest existing or valid in equity

Funny how "Treasury Bonds" suddenly become "Warrants".

And "Bank Takeover" becomes "equity"

And very very bad, bad banks!

And the "Public" are "Troubled" they got that right.

Also nice use of the word "guaranty" but some dates have not been checked!

Some of those brotherhood papers 1912

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline HellBoy

« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2009, 12:19:59 am »
http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2009/01/13/bernanke-gives-foolish-speech-fantasy-island.html

Bernanke Gives Foolish Speech On Fantasy Island

January 13, 2009 (LPAC)--Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke is a fool, and anyone who doubts it has but to review the speech he gave today at the London School of Economics. The LSE is a breeding ground for incompetence, and based upon Bernanke's performance today, they just might award him an honorary degree.

Bernanke's speech had a certain psychosis to it, alternating between all the good things the Fed had done to save the economy, and all the bad things that happened afterward, with a chorus of "think how bad it would be had we not acted." It never seemed to enter his mind, that his actions were themselves contributing to the disaster which has unfolded on his watch.

Even so, he was well received in the British Isles, where the fantasy of eternal imperial power has been under assault by reality in ways even the British are beginning to understand. Economic cannibalism, it turns out, is not a long-term solution.

Ben--perhaps we should call him "Bernie"--Bernanke went through the multitude of bailout programs the Fed and the Treasury have begun, claiming at one point to have saved the world from a "global financial meltdown," and yet despite all these trillions of dollars of injections, concluded that more stimulus and more bailouts were necessary to save the day. At which point a little boy cried out, "But Mommy, the Chairman is naked!"

While bragging about this hyperinflationary frenzy, nudist Bernanke dismissed worries that his actions might be inflationary, claiming that inflation would actually "moderate." Besides, he insisted, the banks aren't lending out the money we give them anyway, so it never gets into the real economy.

We can just hear him now, as the whole edifice collapses in a hyperinflationary explosion, and the world sinks into a new Dark Age. "Think how bad it would have been if it wasn't for us!"

He is one of the most arrogant scum.

You can see amusement in his eyes as he was being questioned
by the congressional puppets.

Bernanke thinks this is all just one big piece of hilarious theater.
They have already committed the crime but they get to put on
this big act for the television cameras.

I'll bet that rotten S.O.B. laughs his ass off when he goes home
and rolls around in his pile of taxpayer cash that he will take to
Israel when America falls.

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2009, 12:21:52 am »
I could suggest one move that would clean up troubled debts, currency inflationary pressure AND solve the recurring theme of bubbles/busts.

Get rid of the Federal Reserve and make it a constitutional amendment that never will the United States have a central private bank in control of the Peoples Treasury.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2009, 12:22:25 am »
I could suggest one move that would clean up troubled debts, currency inflationary pressure AND solve the recurring theme of bubbles/busts.

Get rid of the Federal Reserve and make it a constitutional amendment that never will the United States have a central private bank in control of the Peoples Treasury.
And ban derivatives

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2009, 12:25:11 am »
And ban derivatives

No Fed, no problem!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2009, 12:26:45 am »

One of his puke assistants probably wrote the speech.  He probably sleeps in the fetal position.  We'll probably never know how much Paulson and he looted from the Federal Reserve of Israel based in Washington DC.  It is ironic that he made the speech at an econmics school.  I bet the students were learning how not to do things.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2009, 12:31:37 am »
Does anybody know where this 911 gold was delivered?

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2009, 12:33:07 am »
probably dubai

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2009, 12:39:20 am »
Well if they wonna make some gold-backed currency they have to tell people whereitsat otherwise  ???

Or maybe they just say watch Goldfinger again and just believe it's there  :-\

Maybe they ask Hollywood for a remake 

and Dubai has some very good Pirate scenes locations too ;D

Or maybe the don't want to  :-[

Mber

Bernanke: Recession may end in '09 - Stocks climb
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2009, 01:16:18 pm »
Don't worry guys, it's gonna be over soon!

haha..

It's funny how they're STILL calling it a recession. Once the MSM starts using the "D" word, the end is near.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bernanke-Recession-may-end-in-apf-14453719.html

Offline Raincheck

Re: Bernanke: Recession may end in '09 - Stocks climb
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2009, 01:24:49 pm »
Well, it's a lead pipe cinch that the markets are going to tank. That was the Bernanke curse.

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2009, 01:36:37 pm »
And Santa Klaus is gonna hook me up this year!

Offline vcif

« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:52 pm »
This is as ridiculous as the "rumors" that the counterfeiters were considering raising interest rates last October.

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2009, 01:54:15 pm »
Will these people ever, EVER stop lying to us?

Offline iamc

« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2009, 02:03:19 pm »
REAL WORLD BOX SCORE:

GOLD + 1 :)
SILVER +1 ;)
STORABLE FOOD +1 8)
WATER FILLTERS + 1 ;D

stocks and government lies = 0 ??? 000000   :o (0000    :'(
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2009, 02:05:38 pm »

No, because if they tell us just how badly we're being economically raped by international bankers, rioting will break out, and the criminal parasites pulling their strings want to delay that until they've finished stealing everything from us and fled to their "getaway" havens.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Joseon

« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2009, 02:09:30 pm »
I don't know what to make of this assanine notion from Bernanke. I mean will the Bankers finally put the liquidity back into the banks? Will they return the money that they stole from us  ?
1. Housing bubble
2. Dot Com Bubble
3. Derivative death star?

No, Bernanke I don't believe one one word of your poisonous words.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:57 pm »

Funny how no matter if the people in power in DC are either conservative or liberal, the status quo will remain the same.

Just wait until '12 when the American public will get fed up with "liberal" Obama, and will be drooling over "conservative" Jindal. They're going to be in for a rude awakening.

Offline Vipercat

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2009, 02:14:30 pm »
I tend to look at reality. Where are the sound fundamentals? Is anyone really buying the garbage except the government? Is it in demand? Is it naturally occuring with supply and demand? Is anyone rewarding success and punishing failure? Every bailout has lost money and required more bailouts, the government has paid $5 and $10 a share for a stock worth $1 a share and is fundamentally worthless. Why not let bad business go bankrupt? Why not let prices go down so real people can afford to buy things like houses and cars? Why not immediately put people in prison and not let them out, and give them the same hard treatment any of us would get if we did not pay our bills, taxes, or commited fraud? There is no sound fundamentals on the corporate side at all. There is also no sound fundamentals on the monetary side, our currencies are just layers of worthless garbage backed by nothing. You cannot ignore the reality that this will either have to be taxed heavily on real people, or printed at record paces, either effect will be horrible. I would love to paint everything pink with unicorns and pull a sunshine out of my buttocks, but the only way to do that is to ignore facts, reality, and lie to ourselves... Doing more of the same bad thing to solve the previous bad thing will not work. Repeating the same thing expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2009, 02:17:30 pm »
So, since they speak in opposites.. what this means is:

The US will die in 09.

Mber

« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2009, 02:18:14 pm »
So, since they speak in opposites.. what this means is:

The US will die in 09.

lol yea

Offline Dolphin

• John 3:16
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2009, 02:20:21 pm »
Recession >may< end in '09

You have to wonder if that's a month.

Offline iamc

« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2009, 02:35:03 pm »
Recession >may< end in '09

You have to wonder if that's a month.
...you MAY be correct my friend as May has always been a month of war in the northern lands of earth...Russia always has parades of military might in may and the day is MAY 1st...
nice thought Dolphin.. and yes i concur...my friend.... ;)
( this is not the end of the world: but it MAY be the end of the west, this will only stop when the people of freedom stand up and stop the MAY DAY!!!!!)
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...