Author Topic: The Bernanke Brief  (Read 188410 times)

Offline Valerius

Barely a whisper on the news.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Rebelitarian

Figures the Lamestream Media is subsidized by these clowns.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
I think I heard a mumbled mention in a news cast, but then it might have been wishful thinking on my part! Basically, all we're getting on this is crickets.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline larsonstdoc

This is one of the biggest horsecrap articles of the year.  Remember AJ talking 23.7 TRILLION and this article mentions only billions to the foreign banks?  This is a fake left go right.  Billions to the foreign banks and trillions to the banks 225 miles down the road---at Wall Street.  Jamie Dimon and all the other rat bastards got trillions that the American taxpayer has to pay back to the FederalReserve.  Wonderful system if you own one of these Zombie banks.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Rebelitarian

Yeah more hyper-inflation in a stagnant economy, along with the tyranny anti-union legislation in the mid-west.

Oh yeah the Globalists are definitely pulling out all the stops.

Be aware of active FEMA or UN trucks in your area folks.  It's gonna get real ugly... real soon.

Offline Valerius

Apparently they don't even need to hide it any more.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline chris jones

The FEDS been playing the game  for many decades. JFK was the last president to do battle with them.
  Foriegn banks took money, yup, the other side of the coin the FED Loaned it to them at discount rates.
 What is the deal, this is public domain. Am I out in left feild on this one..
  These amounts though not a drop in the bucket are nothing compared to the trillons that evaporated.
The number 2.3 trillion keeps coming to mind, thats the amount the Pentagon LOST.
  Yes this is important, understood, however , my interest will realy be poked at if and when they begin to investigate the TRILLIONS.

Offline SCHOPENHAUER

• Nature is War.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
Bernanke on U.S. Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy
« Reply #689 on: July 13, 2011, 09:35:04 am »
During his statement today, is the voice of the quisling, quavering?

Offline chris jones

Re: Bernanke on U.S. Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy
« Reply #690 on: July 13, 2011, 11:17:46 am »

Housing, mortages, financial gibber jabber. Con the peasants, refer to our knowledge of finances at tops being able to balance our checking account. In short they are saying we are morons.
 Smoke and mirrors.
Wars, never mentioned, not a FK word.  If any of you guys hearde the wars emtnioned in this shiitshow they're playing please let me know. A billion a day for the wars is not worth mentioning as if it plays no part in the bankruptsy of this nation.
 I did hear them say, Sociall Security and military pay may be effected.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

Re: Bernanke to Paul: Gold is not money, only our worthless paper is money
« Reply #692 on: July 14, 2011, 07:02:30 am »
"we have purchased securities, that's not buying" - Well, I'm not an economist so what do I know?  :P

Gold only has value because of tradition, I don't know how Bernanke keeps a straight face sometimes.

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #693 on: July 16, 2011, 02:21:36 pm »
All those Congressional grillings by Ron Paul and other members of Congress kind of remind me of the movie a Few Good Men.

Thomas Jefferson on Bankers
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing
armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations
that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until
their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing
power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly
belongs.

—Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Ron Paul is a grilling Lt. Dan Caffrey tone played by Tom Cruise:

RP:  You allowed the FED to control the issuance of currency...

You allowed for inflation, then deflation...

You allowed the banks to derprive people of their property...

You allowed people to wake up homeless on the continent their forefathers conquered...

Did you order the Code FED ??

BB:  Your G#ddamn right I did !!!!!!!!!!

RP:  I move for a section 39A the defendant has rights !!!!

BB:  What is this I am being charged with a crime ?

Is that what this is ?

House Speaker:  Ben Bernake, you have the right to remain silent...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law do you understand these rights as I have read them to you ?

< Ben Bernake actor lunges to attack Ron Paul  akin to Col Nathan Jessup. >

BB:  I'm gonna rip off your head and puke into your dead skull.   You messed with the wrong FED Chairman.

RP:  Don't call me son, I'm a Congressman in the House of Representatives and you are under arrest you son of a bitch.

I tell you this would make a great campaign commercial.  Ben Bernake, Ron Paul  equating the term Code FED: with the evils of fracrtional reserve banking.

Ron Paul would win in a landslide if you had Americans who lost their homes to the FED go around using the term Code FED to describe what has happened to them.

Anyone here who has better media savvy than I feel free to use this idea for a Ron Paul campaign commercial.

In fact I am seriously thinking of bringing it to Alex Jones' attention or maybe Jason Bermas'.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #694 on: July 16, 2011, 06:01:03 pm »
Bernanke Denies Gold Is Money, Makes Alarming Claims Re: Roundness of Earth, Ape Grandfather

By Matt Levine

Let’s pause for a minute and talk about how Ben Bernanke has now confessed that he’s nothing but a tool of the fractional reserve conspiracy that has inflated the global ponzi scheme and destroyed American prosperity and power with its worthless fiat money. Thank hero Ron Paul for finally getting him to admit the truth:

Ron Paul: Do you think gold is money?
    Bernanke: [long pause, stares into space, ponders how pretty the flowers must be in Princeton this time of year] No. It’s a precious metal.
    Ron Paul: It’s not money? Even if it has been money for 6,000 years*, somebody reversed that, eliminated that economic law?
    Bernanke: Well, it’s, y’know, it’s an asset. It’s the same — would you say Treasury bills are money? I don’t think they’re money either but they’re a financial asset.
    Ron Paul: Why do central banks hold it if it’s not money?
    Bernanke: Well, it’s a form of reserves.
    Ron Paul: Why don’t they hold diamonds?
    Bernanke: Well it’s tradition, long-term tradition.
    Ron Paul: [laughs derisively] Some people still think it’s money.

Now back to lining up the water bottles in my bomb shelter.

* Since the creation of the world

http://dealbreaker.com/2011/07/bernanke-denies-gold-is-money-makes-alarming-claims-re-roundness-of-earth-ape-grandfather/

Offline Valerius

« Reply #695 on: July 16, 2011, 07:40:23 pm »
Gold is only for pouring over giant idols, don't you know that?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2011, 08:01:40 pm »

How can a man supossedly with intelligence make this remark. His is in power, thats why.
The numbnuts see the words Federal Reserve and are imediatly convinced he is a big dog polititician.
 One our our present day demigods.
 Bent drops his draws before he deficates, uses toilet paper, swets, farts, and lies proficienlty.
 What seperates him from the commoner, the same as all of them, money & power.
 I beleive if he said he  balied out the Mickey Mouse club many would beleive him.
Ron Paul hit the nail on the head with thisw FK freak. Bless RP's heart and integrity.........

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2011, 03:31:32 pm »
Don't worry someday the FEDsters will get theirs.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2011, 06:59:56 pm »
Don't worry someday the FEDsters will get theirs.

Amen to that .

Rev18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. .....

KJV chap18
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
Rick Perry Wants to Get Ugly With Ben Bernanke
« Reply #699 on: August 16, 2011, 01:51:29 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-wants-ugly-ben-bernake-053900247.html

Republican Presidential nominee Rick Perry spoke in Iowa tonight and had some nasty words for Ben Bernanke. Think Progress first reported Perry's unusual words for the head of the Federal Reserve. Perry told supporters at the end of his first full day campaigning in Iowa that he wasn't a big fan of the head of the Fed, and suggested that Texans would probably beat Bernanke up if he prints anymore money before the next election.

“If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I dunno what y’all would do to him in Iowa but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treasonous in my opinion.”

As TP points out, the punishment for treason is capitol punishment. Therefore, as Gawker's Max Read puts it, "Rick Perry Wants to Execute Ben Bernanke." ABC News has an expanded answer, with a little more economic analysis and fewer physical threats, as pointed out by Politico's Maggie Habberman.

“We’ve already tried this. All it’s going to be doing is devaluing the dollar in your pocket and we cannot afford that. We have to learn the lessons of the past three years that they’ve been devastating. The President of the United States has conducted an experiment on the American economy for almost the last three years, and it has gone tragically wrong and we need to send him a clear message in November of 2012 that new leadership is  coming.”

The new quotable comes right on the back of the new Rick Perry backlash occurring in Iowa. Conservatives forwarded a 14 point memo highlighting the candidate's problems before a radio interview Monday. Karl Rove warned about his "electability." New York Times Washington correspondant Binyamin Applebaum tweeted that Perry's comments were "horrifying," and asked the question, "This is a major party presidential candidate??
Related: Rick Perry Tests Out Stump Speech

Offline hardrain77

Re: Rick Perry Wants to Get Ugly With Ben Bernanke
« Reply #700 on: August 16, 2011, 01:59:14 pm »
He may talk like Ron Paul now, but people still know he's a phony neocon.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: Rick Perry Wants to Get Ugly With Ben Bernanke
« Reply #701 on: August 16, 2011, 02:14:47 pm »
If you want to know whose class interests Rick Perry truly serves, then simply ask him if he supports replacing our debt-based money system with a debt-free money system.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jfranko4

Bernanke bashes the gold standard during university lecture tour
« Reply #703 on: March 21, 2012, 06:17:48 pm »
In a transparent attempts to undermine Ron Pauls growing support amongst the youth Ben Bernanke head of the federal reserve is on a university lecture tour advocating the benefits of the central banking economic model. During his speech he spent 15 minutes talking about something he would never usually touch upon, that of the gold standard and it's failings in his eyes and something Ron Paul has been promoting for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTU8U1XGfQw

Offline chris jones

Re: Bernanke bashes the gold standard during university lecture tour
« Reply #704 on: March 21, 2012, 06:42:44 pm »
 Each time this freak opens his mouth I get concerned, what's the deal with this statement.
WHO owns the majority of gold worldwide, OK, who owns the majority of diamonds, who owns the oil, who is taking over our agricluture, our water supplys, energy, pharmacueticals, who controlls drug trafficing, who orders invasion,  need I go on. NOPE.
    Real simple answer, not the commoner...The reg Joe cit has been buying gold in preperation for the coming storm, what happens to John Doe is the price drops.
     Fmuck gold, stick to survival items and silver they can't eradicte the value. Gold is their baby.
  I smell a a rat bastard screeching. I can't stomach these shitbaaags.

Offline SpaceCommand

Ben Bernanke Warns Congress on 'Taxmaggedon'
« Reply #705 on: June 08, 2012, 10:49:48 am »
'If you all go on vacation Taxmaggedon will still happen': Fed chairman warns Congress against 'fiscal cliff' as Bush-era tax cuts set to expire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156264/Bush-tax-cuts-Ben-Bernanke-warns-Congress-Taxmaggedon-joint-economic-meeting.html#ixzz1xDWDscwt

Chairman of the Fed Ben Bernanke offered grim warning to Congress if they do nothing over Bush-era tax cuts that will expire

Will cost taxpayers $130billion in additional taxes if nothing is done

Spoke at Joint Economic Committee

Though most of Congress is likely looking forward to the summer recess, the Federal Reserve chairman offered a grim warning as the Bush-era tax cut expiration date looms.

‘If you all go on vacation,’ Ben Bernanke said, ‘(Taxmaggedon is) still going to happen, so it’s important to be thinking about that and working with your colleagues to see how you might address that concern at the appropriate time.’

He spoke urgently of the Bush-era tax cuts that will cost taxpayers $130billion in increases if nothing is done to extend them.

Speaking at the Joint Economic Committee, Bernanke painted a grim warning. ‘If allowed to occur…(it would) pose a significant threat to the recovery,’ he said. ‘If no action were taken and the fiscal cliff were to kick in its full size, I think it would be very likely that the economy would being to contract or possibly go even into recession.’

He also added that unemployment would again rise from its current high at 8.2 per cent. However, he said the Fed is prepared to take steps to boost the U.S. economy if it weakens.

But he said Fed officials still need to study the most recent economic trends, including job growth. For now, Bernanke said he foresees moderate growth this year.

He said he's mindful that all that could change, if Europe's crisis quickly worsened or U.S. job growth stalled.

'As always, the Federal Reserve remains prepared to take action as needed to protect the U.S. financial system and economy in the event that financial stresses escalate,' he told the Joint Economic Committee.

The Fed could buy more bonds to try to further reduce long-term interest rates, which might encourage more borrowing and spending. Or it could extend its plan to keep short-term rates near zero beyond late 2014 until an even later date.

More at the above link

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline Effie Trinket

WTF?--> "Ben Bernanke has a question for you: Are you happy?"
« Reply #706 on: August 06, 2012, 10:52:38 pm »
http://economywatch.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/06/13148811-ben-bernanke-has-a-question-for-you-are-you-happy?lite

"Economics isn't just about money and material benefits, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke says. It is also about understanding and promoting "the enhancement of well-being."

By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER, Associated Press
Ben Bernanke wants to know if you are happy.

The Federal Reserve chairman said Monday that gauging happiness can be as important for measuring economic progress as determining whether inflation is low or unemployment high. Economics isn't just about money and material benefits, Bernanke said. It is also about understanding and promoting "the enhancement of well-being."
Bernanke and Fed policymakers rely on reports on hiring, consumer spending and other economic data when making high-stakes decisions about the $15 trillion U.S. economy. The Fed's dual mandate is to maintain low inflation and full employment.

"We should seek better and more-direct measurements of economic well-being," Bernanke said Monday in a video-taped speech shown to a conference of economists and statisticians in Cambridge, Mass. After all, promoting well-being is "the ultimate objective of our policy decisions."

Few Americans are likely to say they are happy with the economy right now. Unemployment rose in July to 8.3 percent, and economic growth has slowed sharply from the start of the year. Bernanke himself called the recovery "frustratingly slow" when he testified to Congress on July 17.

Still, Bernanke says aggregate statistics can mask important information about how individual Americans are faring.
His speech Monday was the latest foray into a relatively new specialty in economics known as "happiness studies." Bernanke attracted widespread notice when he spoke about the economics of happiness in a May 2010 commencement address at the University of South Carolina.

In that speech, he said research has found that once basic material needs are met, more wealth doesn't necessarily make people happier.  "Or, as your parents always said, money doesn't buy happiness," Bernanke said then. "Well, an economist might reply, at least not by itself."

In his remarks Monday, Bernanke turned to the more practical — and difficult — task of measuring a subjective emotion. So far, most efforts have involved surveys in which people are asked about whether they are happy and what contributes to their happiness.

Those surveys have found some consistent answers: physical and mental health, the strength of family and community ties, a sense of control over one's life, and opportunities for leisure activity.  The Kingdom of Bhutan has been tracking happiness for four decades. The tiny Himalayan nation stopped tracking gross national product in 1972 and instead switched to measuring Gross National Happiness.

Bernanke on Monday sketched out a few other questions he would like to know: How secure do Americans feel in their jobs? How confident are Americans in their future job prospects? How prepared are families for financial shocks?

These indicators "could be useful in measuring economic progress or setbacks as well as in explaining economic decision-making," Bernanke said.

It's safe to say that Bernanke wouldn't expect a great deal of optimism if those questions were asked now.
The Fed has said it plans to keep its key short-term interest rate near zero until late 2014, an indication that it expects the economy to stay weak for another two and a half years. And Fed policymakers appeared to signal after its two-day meeting last week a growing inclination to take further steps to lift the economy out of its slump.
Bernanke's own definition of happiness might baffle anyone without an advanced degree. He called it a "short-term state of awareness that depends on a person's perceptions of one's immediate reality, as well as on immediate external circumstances and outcomes."

It's not exactly how the classic comic strip Peanuts described it when it said, "Happiness is a warm puppy." But perhaps Bernanke's version can be measured more easily in surveys."

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Re: WTF?--> "Ben Bernanke has a question for you: Are you happy?"
« Reply #707 on: August 06, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »
Who died and made this guy the Dalai Lama?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

worcesteradam

« Reply #708 on: August 07, 2012, 08:27:39 am »
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Happiness_Economics

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #709 on: August 07, 2012, 09:39:44 am »

So now can we call him a motivational speaker and an economic puppet?

By the way, he doesn't care about the average American's happiness.  He's only talking about the NWO Scum and those that play the stock market.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #710 on: August 07, 2012, 10:30:07 am »
Those sound like political assessments. I thought the glory of the Fed was its insulation from politics?

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #711 on: August 07, 2012, 12:17:10 pm »
I LOVE THIS f**kING LIFE!!!  

I love living day after day going to a job where 30% of my gross pay is stolen in taxes.

I LOVE having to buy food that is taxed, clothes that are taxed, medicine that is taxed, vitamins that are taxed, paying taxes on everything that I own(or renting because I have to continue to pay on it through taxes).  Taxes on the toilet paper to wipe my ass

I just mother f**king love spending 100 bucks a week on gas, 100.00 a month on auto insurance, 80.00 a month home owners insurance, school supplies for my children, Cable, internet, etc.

I LOVE not having any time to spend with my children or my wife because I have to work like a f**king dog for the scraps that fall from the masters table.

Do you realize that you could make more money getting 800 bucks welfare and 600.00 food stamps EVERY MONTH?

At least that shit isn't taxed.

So YES!!!  I am happy to be a f**king slave working my entire life to put more money in your pockets while I have NOTHING!

While we are being honest with each other here Mr. Bernanke.  there are some questions that I would like to ask you...

What the f**k do you think GMO foods are for?
Why the f**k do you think Monsanto patented aluminum resistant seeds?
What the f**k do you think Agenda 21 is about?
What the f**k do you think Codex Alimentarius is about?
What the f**k do you think the manufactured war of terror is about?
What the f**k do you think the patriot acts are about?
What the f**k do you think the TSA is about?
What the f**k do you think 9/11 was about?
What the f**k do you think caused the economic collapse?
What the f**k do you think?
Do you f**king think?
Where the f**k do you think this strange weather is coming from?
Where the f**k do you think all the earthquakes and tsunamis are coming from?
Why the f**k do you think the FBI can tell you how many cars were stolen on a given day, but can't tell you how many kids were?
When the f**k did the home of the brave, land of the free become the homeland?
Why the f**k do you think we're killing people in the middle east?
Do you know what the f**k a debt based economy is?
Do you not see what the f**k we have become?
Why the f**k was JFK killed?
Why the f**k was MLK killed?
Why the f**k was Lennon killed?
Why the f**k do you think we're constantly being divided?
Do you know what the f**k propaganda is?
Why the f**k do so many people have so many f**king prescriptions?
Why the f**k do we medicate children for being children?
Why the f**k won't we wake up?
Do you know what the f**k predictive programming is?
How the f**k would you know if you were living in psychopathic society?
Why the f**k does the US govnmt borrow money at interest instead of creating it for free?
Do you know what the f**k usury is?
Do you know what the f**k collectivism is?
Do you know what the f**k common purpose is?
Do you know what the f**k Acorn is?
Did you ever read nineteen eighty f**king four?
Did you read the brave new f**king world?
Did you know that f**king evil, in order to flourish, only f**king needs good people to not do a f**king thing?

If you don't know what the f**k I'm talking about, please wake the f**k up. If you don't care, f**k you!! If you are a participant...I don't f**king have the words to express what I want to say...if you are an unwilling f**king participant, come the f**k clean...you just may redeem your f**king soul.

I'm sure as time goes by I'll have more f**king little nuggets to add. If there are certain f**king words you don't understand, f**king look them up.

f**k you! ;-)

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #712 on: August 07, 2012, 01:13:04 pm »
The FED pays banks not to lend money to banks and Bernanke wonders why the "recovery" is painfully slow...

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FED PAYING Banks To Withhold Loans From Citizens

The FED paying banks not to use their excess capitol to make loans. ... Banks excess reserves at the Fed rose to a record $877.1 Billion daily average ... from 2 Billion a year earlier. ... The FED is paying banks higher int rates to keep their funds parked at the FED instead of loaning the money to the American people.

http://amrpt.tv/video/Fed-PAYING-Banks-To-Withhold-Lo;State-Of-The-Union

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=230956.0;topicseen

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #713 on: August 07, 2012, 01:21:25 pm »
How easy is it to screw America?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbRZ5QMAs0

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Ben Bernanke sings "Summer of 2009", like Bryan Adams
« Reply #714 on: October 02, 2012, 08:01:31 pm »
Jsnip is sweet.  Check him out on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_aIDwggu8

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Re: Ben Bernanke sings "Summer of 2009", like Bryan Adams
« Reply #715 on: October 02, 2012, 11:23:19 pm »
Bump.  This is funny. 

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: * Bernanke finally gotten the message? Says he doesnt want 3rd term at Fed!
« Reply #717 on: October 23, 2012, 08:57:04 am »

Well,  whoever takes his place will also have to be a MONEY PRINTER To keep this shaky economy going.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #718 on: October 23, 2012, 01:19:29 pm »
Berny is getting out while the getting is good.

Offline skyfind

• in Santiago, Chile
    • My website in spanish about the new world order and more
« Reply #719 on: October 23, 2012, 01:21:24 pm »
Yep, getting out before the shit hits the fan..., and it will be  :D
Info in spanish against the New world order and more: http://verdadahora.cl

-

COMPLETE BASIC NEW WORLD ORDER GUIDE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=99606.0