Author Topic: Is the true American military finally telling the CIA to stand the f*ck down?!?!  (Read 12727 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
US military pushed for closure of CIA-Saudi website: report
http://rawstory.com/2010/03/military-pushed-closure-ciasaudi-website-report/
By Agence France-Presse
Friday, March 19th, 2010 -- 8:56 pm

The US military in 2008 shut down a website set up by the CIA and Saudi Arabia to expose terror plots, angering both parties, who saw the site as a vital intelligence tool, the Washington Post reported Friday.

Despite objections from the Central Intelligence Agency, US military computer experts dismantled the online forum after commanders raised concerns that extremists in Iraq were using the site to plan attacks on American forces, the Post wrote, citing unnamed former US officials.

The online forum had been created several years earlier as a "honey pot," allowing intelligence agencies to track and identify militants in Saudi Arabia.

The closure of the site inadvertently disrupted more than 300 servers in Saudi Arabia, Germany and Texas, forcing Washington to apologize to the Saudi and German governments, it said.

"There was a lot of bowing and scraping," one official told the paper.

The episode triggered an intense debate inside the government and raised difficult questions about how to conduct cyber warfare -- questions that remain unresolved.

"The point of the story is it hasn't been sorted out yet in a way that all the persons involved in cyber-operations have a clear understanding of doctrine, legal authorities and policy, and a clear understanding of the distinction between what is considered intelligence activity and wartime (Defense Department) authority," one former senior national security official told the Post.

The CIA argued that closing the site would lead to the loss of valuable intelligence and that extremists would simply move on to other online platforms, the report said.

But the National Security Agency held that dismantling the site was a legitimate operation in defense of US forces while top military commanders, including the head of US troops in Iraq, General Ray Odierno, warned that extremists were using the site to plot attacks, it said.

The CIA "understood that intelligence would be lost, and it was; that relationships with cooperating intelligence services would be damaged, and they were; and that the terrorists would migrate to other sites, and they did," one former official was quoted as saying.

The Pentagon declined to comment on the report and the Central Intelligence Agency was not immediately available for a response.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Ron Paul has bravely exposed the fact that the CIA has conducted a coup d'etat on our military and our government. Their actions have created and expanded every entanglement for the past 60 years accounting for more than 5 million dead bodies.

Have the tried and true US military had enough of these bankster controlled psychopaths pushing us deeper and deeper into debt slavery and world conflict?

I pray to god they have had enough of the CIA's massive corruption and insane powers granted by the private federal reserve bean counters.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Best final quote ever:

"..the Central Intelligence Agency was not immediately available for a response."

I guess they are too busy thinking up new forms of fake suicides, fake heart attacks, and new cancer viruses.

Isn't it time to stop the madness already. Google gives us more intelligence than the CIA ever could. They need to be dissolved or as Ron Paul put it "taken out." And the NRO is even worse.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/286116
...since its inception after World War II, the CIA has done more harm than good and they’re a government unto themselves, “They're in businesses, in drug businesses, they take out dictators ... We need to take out the CIA.”

Offline chris jones

Hi S.

There, you hit on it it:
Have the tried and true US military had enough of these bankster controlled psychopaths pushing us deeper and deeper into debt slavery and world conflict?
               Protecting this nation against both foreign and domestic threats.
Ive said it before, but if the military had remained a defense of the this nation rather than a invader of nations and a too0l of the shadow dwellers, I would most likely have remained in the boots.
         General Patreaus has finaly found his conscience, spoken out despite other orders to keep his face shut.
   This is a ray of hope, could it be the brass have had quite enough of the traitors in suits, behind the desks, sucking the blood of this nation, and the genoicide of others as they bear witness to the super corps getting fat of the abomination, the lies and deceptions? This issue may get hot!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hi S.

There, you hit on it it:
               Protecting this nation against both foreign and domestic threats.
Ive said it before, but if the military had remained a defense of the this nation rather than a invader of nations and a too0l of the shadow dwellers, I would most likely have remained in the boots.
         General Patreaus has finaly found his conscience, spoken out despite other orders to keep his face shut.
   This is a ray of hope, could it be the brass have had quite enough of the traitors in suits, behind the desks, sucking the blood of this nation, and the genoicide of others as they bear witness to the super corps getting fat of the abomination, the lies and deceptions? This issue may get hot!

Yup, keeping an eye on Patreus, I cannot wait for him to arrest Rahm Emanuel. Shit, if that happened I would buy an Obama mug to drink my morning Kenyan coffee. ;)

But seriously, haven't we all had enough of this bullshit by the banksters and Murder, Inc. (CIA)?

They just pile more and more lies on top of lies on top of lies.

Offline jofortruth

But seriously, haven't we all had enough of this bullshit by the banksters and Murder, Inc. (CIA)?

More than enough! It's time to shut them down, and put everyone of their goons in prison for life! These are not men, they are little boyz turned into thugs by their elite masters!  ::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Valerius

That is an interesting story we will never hear much about on the alphabet networks.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
What kind of idiot would plan attacks on a public online forum?
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Elder

Wait, I missed something, what did Patreus do?  Or say?

Offline citizenx

I certainly hope this is true.  The CIA has been all along the bastard child of military intelligence.  It has been since its inception a threat to the very American way of life.  It would be refreshing to see some honorable people at the Pentagon begin to bell that cat.

Hopefully, there are enough stand-up folk left after Bush's purges (Shinseki, Shalikashvili and others) who Will and can stand up to the attempts to impose a secret government on the people of the United States.  I think it is a long shot, but maybe this is possible.  I think it is one of our only hopes right now.  After all, the U.S. government, as it stands, could not be overthrown militarily by any group of citizens, even if they wished to do so (and I am not saying that anyone is).

Furthermore, with the threat of yet another disastrous war against Iran looming on the horizon, time may be running out.  We may not be able to wait until another Presidential election to change the sate of things, perhaps we cannot wait even until the midterm elections in Nov. or the seating of a new congress next year.

Anti_Illuminati

Hopefully, there are enough stand-up folk left after Bush's purges (Shinseki, Shalikashvili and others) who Will and can stand up to the attempts to impose a secret government on the people of the United States.
Shalikashvili is total New World Order, fyi.

Offline citizenx

Be that as it may, he at least stood up to the Bush adminsitration on tactics/strategy. Give the devil his due.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I certainly hope this is true.  The CIA has been all along the bastard child of military intelligence.  It has been since its inception a threat to the very American way of life.  It would be refreshing to see some honorable people at the Pentagon begin to bell that cat.

Hopefully, there are enough stand-up folk left after Bush's purges (Shinseki, Shalikashvili and others) who Will and can stand up to the attempts to impose a secret government on the people of the United States.  I think it is a long shot, but maybe this is possible.  I think it is one of our only hopes right now.  After all, the U.S. government, as it stands, could not be overthrown militarily by any group of citizens, even if they wished to do so (and I am not saying that anyone is).

Furthermore, with the threat of yet another disastrous war against Iran looming on the horizon, time may be running out.  We may not be able to wait until another Presidential election to change the sate of things, perhaps we cannot wait even until the midterm elections in Nov. or the seating of a new congress next year.

CIA was controlled (still is?) by NATO. NATO was set up to create the fake cold war. General Gehlen (100% NWO Nazi who took orders from Adolf Hitler himself) was given the authority to set up German Intel post WWII. General Gehlen became the eyes and ears for NATO's most important intel...the Russians (closest to them and already Hitler amassed supposedly so much intel on them). Shackley was completely duped by the fake Russian threat and the CIA was forced by NATO to buy all of General Gehlen's total bullshit even though it was later proven that over 90% was disinfo/misinfo. Gehlen also recruited many former Nazis to set up all of German Intel for the past 60+ years. The British Crown of course loved this philosophy as did the Dutch Crown for they continued to cause the loss of liberty for America and the accumulation of debt slavery.

Here are some links concerning Gehlen and the CIA:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/operationpaperclip.htm
http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/1951866
http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/cia-.htm
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/analysis/gehlen.htm
http://www.theworldismycountry.org/allposts/family-security-matters-praises-nazi-spy-reinhard-gehlen

VIDEO: The creation of the OSS and CIA from American elites and Reinhard Gehlen: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/educational/watch/v417923WxmGYayj

Remember that NATO became the G7 banksters and that the NWO was the primary directive not the US. Also remember that NATO executed Italian PM Also Moldo as part of the fake Red Scare/Operation Gladio dreamed up by the former Nazi Intelligence apparatus:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9556
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladio_in_Italy

The CIA became such a huge piece of the NATO NWO agenda (controlled by the British/Dutch/Bavarian elites) that they executed JFK and even got the Austalian PM sacked by the Queen of England (the Queen can sack the entire government of Australia/Canada by the stroke of her pen anytime).

So you have this Nazi Intelligence Apparatus which executed the Italian PM, the President of the United States, sacked the Australian PM. This is besides the execution of Iran's democratically elected president, all the south american elected presidents, the illegal wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraqx2, etc.

The CIA is a tool for the crowns to sabotage the US's interests via the helping East India's drug/slavery trade while sending the US into greater debt slavery.

How much more obvious does it get?

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
YAH! I hope so  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Finally someone with balls
Make it so!