Author Topic: CIA undercover at a Montreal 9/11 Truth Rally!?!  (Read 23656 times)

Offline symon

CIA undercover at a Montreal 9/11 Truth Rally!?!
« on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:32 pm »

From Pat of mtl911truth.org:
I was going through my pictures and I remembered these guys from the Rally at Mont-Royal Park in Montreal. I remember greeting them and they right away told me that they were from Connecticut and that they had heard about our gathering and since they were in Montreal, they thought it would be cool to drop by.

They were quite dry and I wasn’t exactly sure what to think about them. Does anyone else remember speaking with these guys?

My girlfriend who took the pictures kept on telling me that she thought they were suspicious but I was too busy at the time to really pay attention. So, as I’m going through the pictures I notice:
#1 for tourists who dropped by on our gathering, they came prepared with matching brand new infowars shirts.
#2 The both have sunglasses.
#3 The older man has earphones (could be an iPod)
#4 Look at the younger ones radio on his belt.
#5 THE SINKER, which is the same as what happened in Montebello……….. the SHOES!!!! AND WE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR SHOES!!! They don’t learn anything these guys, and they are supposed to be intelligence officers?

http://www.mtl911truth.org/

Offline InfoTruth

Re: CIA undercover at a Montreal 9/11 Truth Rally!?!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 01:30:54 pm »
The younger one looks like a spook.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline Loungin

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 01:32:09 pm »
The shoes are a bit paculiar.  Glasses, ear piece, walky-talky... yeah, I would be suspicious.  Another thing is the watch.  Another trademark of the government agent.

JBS

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:18:27 pm »
wow, they even have the same infiltrator outfits. The jeans look new also. The red shoes are so their buddies can spot them easier.
Anyone wearing this outfit must be an infiltrator.

Offline den carts

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 03:34:43 pm »
wow nice catch, your gf was right.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 03:55:17 pm »
Check out the back shot.

Headline should be:

"CIA advertises INFOWARS.COM while on taxpayer's payroll"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37:42 pm »
Check out the back shot.

Headline should be:

"CIA advertises INFOWARS.COM while on taxpayer's payroll"

:D ;D :D

I was thinking the same thing. Well, we know they try to infiltrate all the truth groups so this is no surprise.  What is surprising is how obvious they make it. I find this f**kin' hilarious, someone tell Alex the Feds are helping in the infowar. 
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

JBS

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:55 pm »
It's actually a compliment but at the same time they are well aware of infowars and probably all the subscribers too, meaning you and I. So much for wondering if I am on the 'list' or not.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 07:05:24 pm »
Was Karl Rove there too? I hear he is a big fan of We Are Change.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 07:09:20 pm »
If these guys were trying to infiltrate or watch the group, why are they so obvious? What's up with the shoes? Why does the guy have a cane? These dudes are pretty strange.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 07:16:14 pm »
It's actually a compliment but at the same time they are well aware of infowars and probably all the subscribers too, meaning you and I. So much for wondering if I am on the 'list' or not.

Thanks to the patriot act, all 300 million American Citizens are on lists.  WTF?

Our list is titled:

"Those that defend the constitution from all threats foreign and domestic."

Hopefully someone who read the constitution is looking at the lists!

The constitution protects everyone even those that are just under the capstone. 

Once they wake up, oh man this shit is going to be over real fricking quickly.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 07:17:13 pm »
If these guys were trying to infiltrate or watch the group, why are they so obvious? What's up with the shoes? Why does the guy have a cane? These dudes are pretty strange.

They have the exact same jeans on too.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 07:26:39 pm »
:D ;D :D

I was thinking the same thing. Well, we know they try to infiltrate all the truth groups so this is no surprise.  What is surprising is how obvious they make it. I find this f**kin' hilarious, someone tell Alex the Feds are helping in the infowar. 

LMAO!  Is it just me or does it look like (even from a still photo) that you can somehow tell that the guy on the left has "swagger"?  LOL those guys PHAIL!  The guy on the left also looks like he's into Intel/Counter-Intel, the guy on the right looks like he's experienced in "enhanced interrogation techniques."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:32 pm »
That dude's cane looks like a rigged deal to me. He's not that old to need a walking stick - gotta be spy gear - sword, gun, poison dart, other.

http://www.museumofworldwarii.com/TourText/Area19_Cold_War_Peter_Mason_new.htm

Assassin's walking stick, collected by Peter Mason.  It was developed at KGB secret lab #12 and could fire cyanide or ricin.

~~~~~~ O ~~~~~~

http://www.martialartsgear.com/Weapons/Sword_Canes/Sword_Canes.shtml
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:39 pm »
   The radio the young one is carrying looks like a Yaesu VX-170, a popular radio for amateur radio operators, it can also be modified quite
easily to transmit on a wide band of frequencies, and is a favorite of milita members and survivalists.  I saw a few guys from Quebec carrying those brand radios at a liberty event in New Hampshire.  Some of the Quebecois want succession from the rest of Canada, that guy may be one of those folks.
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:58 pm »
national:

Can you post a pic of the Yaesu radio for comparison?

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:33 pm »
   The radio the young one is carrying looks like a Yaesu VX-170, a popular radio for amateur radio operators, it can also be modified quite
easily to transmit on a wide band of frequencies, and is a favorite of milita members and survivalists.  I saw a few guys from Quebec carrying those brand radios at a liberty event in New Hampshire.  Some of the Quebecois want succession from the rest of Canada, that guy may be one of those folks.

But in the original post, when they talked to them they said that they were from Connecticut. 

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 08:43:14 pm »
   Link to a retailer selling the radio. 

http://www.rffun.com/catalog/ht/0170.html

Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 08:47:21 pm »
THANKS - maybe we can find out if it is also fave spook gear.

Here's more info:

Submersible! The VX-170 conforms to IPX7 specifications for submersibility (submersion for up to 30 minutes at a depth of three feet). Outstanding Receiver Audio The VX-170's hefty 700 mW of audio provides plenty of volume when operating in a noisy environment. 1400 mAh Battery Pack Yields Long Operating Time The VX-170 is supplied with a long-life 1400 mAh Ni-MH Battery Pack, for extended operating time during search-and-rescue or public service event operations. Expanded Receiver Coverage The receiver's frequency range is 137-174 MHz, (Transmit 137-174 MHz option) covering many public service, marine, and government channels. User Password To prevent an unauthorized person from using your VX-170, you may engage a security password that must be keyed in prior to operation, if you like. 200 Memory Channels The 200 memories may be partitioned into as many as 10 memory groups. Alpha-numeric labeling is available on all memories. Keyboard Frequency Entry Operating frequencies may be entered directly from the front panel keypad, which may also be used for quick recall of memory channels by number. Weather Broadcast Channels A dedicated special memory bank of ten NOAA Weather Channels is available, with a "Severe Weather" alert capability. EAI (Emergency Automatic ID) Feature Ideal for search-and-rescue work, the EAI feature can be commanded on so as to identify your VX-170, and engage your PTT and microphone, remotely in an emergency situation. So if you don't check in during a search, help can be dispatched, with the automatic TX function allowing others to perform direction finding. Split Tone Capability Besides the usual CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode features you've come to know and love on a Yaesu transceiver, the VX-170 includes a "Split Tone" capability that allows you to Encode a CTCSS tone, and Decode DCS, or vice-versa. You can also Encode (without decoding) either CTCSS or DCS.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 04:46:23 am »
The shoes, lol.  Those look like bowling shoes.

And this photo is a classic.  I wonder if Rove sees 9/11 truthers in his sleep?

Offline AWJunkies

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 05:21:56 am »
FYI there are a lot more undercover people in the groups then you think. FYI LA, SD and SF or should I say CA be careful. Make sure to get to know the people and ask their thoughts on current and old events. Feel them out. I knew of two agents who appeared at San Diego events and LA.

Offline symon

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 07:55:40 am »
Some of the Quebecois want succession from the rest of Canada, that guy may be one of those folks.

euh... I really doubt that.  Usually it's the other way around: Canadian secret service spy on indépendantiste.  Anyway, why would an indépendantiste spy on other indépendantistes (I would say that the majority of the Montreal 9/11 Truth are indépendantiste... I know I am).

Offline citizenofdarepublic

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 08:06:40 am »
that seems way too obvious.....  but what do i know?...maybe they were trying to be obvious?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 08:22:20 am »
that seems way too obvious.....  but what do i know?...maybe they were trying to be obvious?

I am pretty sure they are real out of touch with the constitution.  If the CIA every got that much under cover with the 911 truth movement, they would probably be so pissed off at the NWO.  I think the heads of the intelligence agencies know very well the risks.  We are not the mafia or some group where you can keep burning the constitution and justify it for the "long term goals."

What is the long term goal them, what is their end game?  If they have half a brain they would realize that it is genocide and slavery for their next 10 generations.  Throughout history out of control madmen have used intelligence and clandestine agencies to destroy the foundations of their own countries. Is there any way to see Bush/Clinton/Cheney/Pelosi in any other light?  The most recent example being Germany.  Just think of how many Germans went along with the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Beatrice's family's plan.  If they knew the end game that was being planned they would have never assimilated with the faux utopia.

They are using another faux utopia in the same manner to get all of America's intelligence and clandestine organizations to infiltrate grandmothers and school children.  Even a blind man knows what the end game is...the destruction of the very foundation this country was built on.  The constitution.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 08:35:14 am »

Planned to be Very Obvious... so someone else who was not so obvious can do  his/her dirty deed??

I am pretty sure they are real out of touch with the constitution.  If the CIA every got that much under cover with the 911 truth movement, they would probably be so pissed off at the NWO.  I think the heads of the intelligence agencies know very well the risks.  We are not the mafia or some group where you can keep burning the constitution and justify it for the "long term goals."

What is the long term goal them, what is their end game?  If they have half a brain they would realize that it is genocide and slavery for their next 10 generations.  Throughout history out of control madmen have used intelligence and clandestine agencies to destroy the foundations of their own countries. Is there any way to see Bush/Clinton/Cheney/Pelosi in any other light?  The most recent example being Germany.  Just think of how many Germans went along with the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Beatrice's family's plan.  If they knew the end game that was being planned they would have never assimilated with the faux utopia.

They are using another faux utopia in the same manner to get all of America's intelligence and clandestine organizations to infiltrate grandmothers and school children.  Even a blind man knows what the end game is...the destruction of the very foundation this country was built on.  The constitution.

They do not have half of a left brain though, that is it.They are spineless wonkers who get to feel empowered by jacking up people who have done nothing wrong..They are twisted sadists, they know the Constitution, they  just believe it does not apply to the lesser humans- useless eaters.

CIA = Criminals in Action
FBI= Failure By Intent
DHS=Devils Hinky Squad
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 08:45:15 am »
I cant help the fact the the old guy looks like Warren Betty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Beatty

orangeblue

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 09:00:29 am »
During the (likely spook-staged) protest on the day after the “Don’t tase me bro” incident, I saw undercover agents at several points along the march.  Different sets of cops/feds were blatantly taking pics and video of protesters at the initial gathering area, in front of the university police station and inside the alumni hall.

Like Alex says, hopefully these agents will awaken and join us before their pensions vaporize, someone in their family defaults on their house or their children succumb to an early bio-engineered death from the vaccines.

Offline al0152

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 09:02:50 am »
wow, they even have the same infiltrator outfits. The jeans look new also. The red shoes are so their buddies can spot them easier.
Anyone wearing this outfit must be an infiltrator.

a VERY GOOD point JBS regarding the shoes.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline thatgrownman

• RoadoutofBabylon.com
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 10:24:59 pm »
yeah the shoes thing is weird... but what did they do at the rally? i mean its not like they found out anything they couldnt get from sitting on YouTube. So my question is why would they be there in the first place?
blog @ RoadoutofBabylon.com
Freedom is a state of mind, inherent and inalienable. Freedom is a choice. To love,rather than to fear. Freedom is a power, to know oneself. To understand, that the body is enslaved. To recognize , that the mind, soul, and spirit, are and always will be completely free.

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 11:03:49 pm »
They are there to get contacts for now, later they might suggest we go spray-paint a bridge.

Everytime I'm out I'm looking for these people. I will try to not point out how I know who they are, just who they are. It's not like it's difficult to tell.
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

canandy

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 11:30:03 pm »
they could be members of our forum? and just got a hell of a deal at walmart for the shoes.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 10:13:18 am »
they could be members of our forum? and just got a hell of a deal at walmart for the shoes.

hahaha they could be what you said and also be NWO/CIA agents of limited deception and massive destruction.

If you guys are members of this forum....

Please, please, please read the stuff here and see what they are planning.

Please watch endgame, terrorstorm, loose change final cut, and a compilation of all of them:

Wake Up Call: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3543161691381895251

Offline Adolph

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 11:30:51 pm »
Interesting post dude....discussion are always helpful in one way or the other. Thanks for giving out information. It’s really nice and mean full.
ccna student guide and online help for  mcpd and mcp

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 11:41:32 pm »
Their matching shoes are interesting!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 01:10:05 am »
Damn they're everywhere!

Offline phosphene

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 03:02:11 am »

the good ol days...when the cops passed out LSD. Now they have heat rays.
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua