Author Topic: Epic 911 Truth Bannering @ 2010 Vancouver Olympics  (Read 11438 times)

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
Epic 911 Truth Bannering @ 2010 Vancouver Olympics
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:52:12 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-eDnmJVlY

For 2 weeks during the Olympic Games, Darren and the brave men and woman of the Vancouver 911 Truth Society and WeAreChangeVancouver brought the message of 911 Truth to MILLIONS of people on National Olympic Broadcasts while risking abuse and assaults by drunken cowards,haters of free speech and paid operatives almost every single night.

2010 Vancouver Olympics: The Movie (WeAreChangeVersion)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBA-2ZENig

www.WeareChangeVancouver.org and www.spywitnessnews.org Present

We bring you onto the streets of Vancouver and straight into the middle of the mass protests during the 2010 Winter Olympics.
We enjoyed both the Olympics and the protests and are proud to have filmed this historic moment of time.
Highlights from The Olympic Torch Blockade, the Gold Medal Celebration to the Protests, provocateurs and Vancouver 911 Truth Society's (soon to be legendary) 911 Banner Jamming of CTV's National Olympic Nightly News Broadcasts
(in solidarity with the brave and courageous members of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth)
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
Re: Epic 911 Truth Bannering @ 2010 Vancouver Olympics
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 05:05:13 pm »
Nicely edited and shot. And refreshingly provocateur free  ;)
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline SuperClass

• TheAlexJonesShow.com
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 05:16:59 pm »
Nice video with great music! Keep up the good work!
TheAlexJonesShow.com  Mp3 Downloads of Interviews & More!

Offline nycflag

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 11:21:44 pm »
That was great!

Offline tripper

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 03:26:19 am »
Hahah thats awesome. We need to see more of this at other events.

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 10:28:33 am »
Totally amazing!

Great job WAC Vancouver!

Way to bring the fury and get the message out.

This video made me tear up with joy as our word gets out to the people.

Thanks WACV!

canandy

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 11:43:32 pm »
thankyou dj ball that was a fantasic mini doc  ;) ;D

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 12:18:43 am »
thanks were pretty happy with the long piece too.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Doctor Obama

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 04:28:11 pm »
I watched the whole thing, I enjoyed it! I love the last bits of the video with the 9/11 banner waving. How pathetic it is to see people trying to cover something like that? Sad thing is, they see the words (Investigate 9/11) and know nothing about the true meaning behind it because the media has already demonized it to the point where they think it's hate speech. This is enough to tell me they know NOTHING about what they're exerting so much energy trying to cover up.

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 10:02:48 pm »
CTV has just shut down the first banner video claiming copyright.
They for sure will be trying to pull the Epic 911 Bannering Link.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 10:04:06 pm »
CTV has just shut down the first banner video claiming copyright.
They for sure will be trying to pull the Epic 911 Bannering Link.

I couldnt get it to stream about 20 minutes ago..

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 10:08:44 pm »

this is the original link that i'm sure will be getting pulled.

feel free to rip it but don't reupload until the OG link has been pulled by the censoring media whores.

canandy

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 10:17:44 pm »
was anticipating this, so i have it download into my harddrive as of your fist post   ;D btw did cbc do the same as with the 911 stickers ahhahah that was an epic ending thanx

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 02:15:54 pm »

For 2 weeks during the Olympic Games, Darren and the brave men and woman of the Vancouver 911 Truth Society and WeAreChangeVancouver brought the message of 911 Truth to MILLIONS of people on National Olympic Broadcasts while risking abuse and assaults by drunken cowards,haters of free speech and paid operatives almost every single night.

2010 Vancouver Olympics: The Movie (WeAreChangeVersion)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBA-2ZENig

www.WeareChangeVancouver.org and www.spywitnessnews.org Present

We bring you onto the streets of Vancouver and straight into the middle of the mass protests during the 2010 Winter Olympics.
We enjoyed both the Olympics and the protests and are proud to have filmed this historic moment of time.
Highlights from The Olympic Torch Blockade, the Gold Medal Celebration to the Protests, provocateurs and Vancouver 911 Truth Society's (soon to be legendary) 911 Banner Jamming of CTV's National Olympic Nightly News Broadcasts
(in solidarity with the brave and courageous members of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth)

I cried like a baby. Thank you everyone who played a part in this. Your work moves mountains of deceit to uncover a true path of freedom for humanity.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 08:08:58 pm »
I cried like a baby. Thank you everyone who played a part in this. Your work moves mountains of deceit to uncover a true path of freedom for humanity.

CTV news just got the link pulled

Heres the new one
Guerrilla 911 Truth @ the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A9O0ijn4E

sane you can d/l a hi res version of this and reupload it.....same goes for anyone else......spread this thing like venereal disease in the mekong delta.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yzdyndaokji/WAC