Author Topic: Biometric ID card for you if you want to work  (Read 12551 times)

Offline robnar

Biometric ID card for you if you want to work
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:08:17 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/08/id-card-workers-center-immigration-plan/?test=latestnews

Lawmakers working to craft a new comprehensive immigration bill have settled on a way to prevent employers from hiring illegal immigrants: a national biometric identification card all American workers would eventually be required to obtain.

Under the potentially controversial plan still taking shape in the Senate, all legal U.S. workers, including citizens and immigrants, would be issued an ID card with embedded information, such as fingerprints, to tie the card to the worker.

The ID card plan is one of several steps advocates of an immigration overhaul are taking to address concerns that have defeated similar bills in the past.

The uphill effort to pass a bill is being led by Sens. Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) and Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.), who plan to meet with President Barack Obama as soon as this week to update him on their work. An administration official said the White House had no position on the biometric card.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Biometric ID card for you if you want to work
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:22:15 pm »
PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

Hey I got an idea about how to deal with illegal immigration...STOP INCENTIVISING IT!

hey illuminazi bankster control freaks, do you think we are stupid? We know this was the plan from the beginning.

you are not allowed to ask if someone is an illegal alien for privacy reasons but you can shove a biometric reader up everyone's ass to get the answer anyway.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 01:13:44 pm »
Your papers please, Citizen...

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline rawiron1

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 01:29:51 pm »
My Fed ID hanging around my neck has my fingerprints on it.  Bio prints.  They used live scan to take them.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:46:51 pm »
Like I've said before, people better start really thinking hard about where they stand on this whole ID thing, because the governments are hellbent on it, either through Immigration, Medicine, Security reasons, whatever. They are attacking from several angles in order to get a biometric ID in place, to fight terrorism of course! ::)

What are you going to do when they require that you take a new biometric drivers license? Or a new fancy digital Social Security card?

This is not good the direction they are taking this.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 05:55:47 pm »
Like I've said before, people better start really thinking hard about where they stand on this whole ID thing, because the governments are hellbent on it, either through Immigration, Medicine, Security reasons, whatever. They are attacking from several angles in order to get a biometric ID in place, to fight terrorism of course! ::)

What are you going to do when they require that you take a new biometric drivers license? Or a new fancy digital Social Security card?

This is not good the direction they are taking this.

Very good point. And don't forget credit cards. Even if you don't want one, it's pretty tough to rent a car or book a hotel without one.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 06:38:49 pm »
Looks like I will be working " Off the books/ Under the table "  as  I consider that a total invasion of my rights.    No Biometric ID , then you should not have to pay taxes,  LOL
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 07:13:44 pm »
Looks like I will be working " Off the books/ Under the table "  as  I consider that a total invasion of my rights.    No Biometric ID , then you should not have to pay taxes,  LOL

Don't LOL because I've been telling that to deaf ears forever. Smoking is a perfect example: they create a horrible monstrosity called government-run healthcare, and force you to fund it, as a free citizen. It is immediately infiltrated by sleazy businesspeople, crooked politicians and the mob who, by their nature, constantly scheme up ways to increase your fees as time goes on. And smokers pay a surcharge, even though they have no other choice.

The anatomy of a government program.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 07:26:12 pm »
Don't LOL because I've been telling that to deaf ears forever. Smoking is a perfect example: they create a horrible monstrosity called government-run healthcare, and force you to fund it, as a free citizen. It is immediately infiltrated by sleazy businesspeople, crooked politicians and the mob who, by their nature, constantly scheme up ways to increase your fees as time goes on. And smokers pay a surcharge, even though they have no other choice.

The anatomy of a government program.

Is Biometric ID  mark of the beast???  can't buy sell or work without it.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 07:28:18 pm »

If I put my Roman Catholic hat on, then yes.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 09:45:24 pm »
"This idea meets the requirement for national management of the labor force. The eGovernment initiative of Al Gore was to redesign government systems.

Tech industry contractors did the redesign and they designed what is essentially a corporate personnel system for the country.  It merges education and work history for a cradle to grave history and tracking system.

Johns-Hopkins designed a "certification" system which is for the national personnel system and not because it's required for the jobs. (free form resumes are a problem for computer systems).

It will also be used as a "trade authority" to assess the need for "guest workers" based on the number of available Americas relative to the number of jobs. The Labor Secretary could then allow visas either to fill shortages or to lower wages.

All employers will be required to list jobs online so that full and complete data is available: workers, jobs, rates of pay, etc.

It's heinous and does not belong in America. It's a system for a totalitarian state and I wish somebody besides me would look at the eGovernment systems that were designed and are being implemented now (i.e. health care system, smart highways (surveillance), national human resources (personnel), food inspection, and on and on."

Human Resource Management System   (Not mine)
http://www.channelingreality.com/Education/Marc_Tucker_Human_Resource_plan.pdf

Public School - Student Information Management Systems
http://www.channelingreality.com/UN/Education/SIMS.htm

Guest Worker - Slave Management System
http://www.channelingreality.com/Ponerology/guest_worker_program.htm

SCANS - Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills
http://www.channelingreality.com/UN/Education/NationAtRisk/SCANS_Intro.htm

Nation at Risk
http://www.channelingreality.com/UN/Education/NationAtRisk/a_nation_at_risk.htm

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 09:56:12 pm »

no, it's not.  it's not worldwide and it's not yet attached to your body, ie arm or forehead.  the operative word there is "yet" though.  it IS the step just before the mark though...
molon labe

Offline Overcast

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 12:15:02 am »
This will stop illegals from getting paid under the table from employers who know damn well they are illegal?

Ummm.. ok, sure..

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Nailer

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 03:41:44 am »
Nazi Gestapo Bills  introduced to be voted on or contemplated  in the past two yrs.

Biometric ID.

Obamas fishing Ban.

Cap N trade.

Deathcare Bill.

Bailout Bill.

Stimulus .

Bill Introduced To Prevent "Political Bribery" posted January 29, 2010 .

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 09:56:54 pm »
I had this crazy dream a long time ago.  I was riding a bus, and this fellow was sitting next to me.  Strangely his skin seemed 'thicker' than normal..  Anyways he goes to talk to me, and he says "I'm 145 years old (he looked about 40ish)"  I shot back "Bullsh*t, that's impossible. Life spans are set at around 120 years of age.."

Then he pulls out his ID card, and shows it to me,  Its some kind of Blue Holographic Identification... He says "Not another word." then I awoke..

The only reference to a US Military Holographic ID that I found is this link

http://www.tpub.com/content/administration/14214/css/14214_84.htm