Author Topic: ** 911 - Flight 77 Cockpit Door Never Opened During “Hijack" - Data Recorder  (Read 4099 times)

Offline jofortruth

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/285492999/flt77fdr

Pilots for 9/11 Truth has reported that the data stream from the flight data recorder (FDR) for American Airlines flight 77, which allegedly struck the Pentagon on 9/11, shows that the cockpit door never opened during the entire 90 minute flight. The data was provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), which has refused to comment.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
I have been screaming since the release of the Pentagon video that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. Of coarse I did not make any friends with that opinion. I was not worried about it though because I watched that video over and over and over again and never NEVER could I see a plane in that poor video issued by the Pentagon.

Whatever it was it was not a plane. People fail to remember back when that happened that the building withstood whatever it was that hit if for almost 45 minutes. Then it collapsed. If that plane would have hit the Pentagon it would have taken at least 2 rings out and knocked down walls right there on the spot. Oh and Plane crashes leave parts. Thats all I'll say about that.

I won't go as far to say that he Bush admin was involved but I will say it was the largest government coverup that we have ever seen.

Now with the NTSB releasing that information the idea that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon does not even hold any water. We know that no pilots would take off circle around and fly into the Pentagon. This is a made up story and those government workers that thought it all up did not realize that the American People were smarter than they were. The truth. The truth people is what sets us free. Some way some how the truth always comes out and I hope that it all points to those evil corrupt government people and they get put away forever!!!!

Eric
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline Calibabe

• Life is too short-Stop bitchin'
I have been screaming since the release of the Pentagon video that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. Of coarse I did not make any friends with that opinion. I was not worried about it though because I watched that video over and over and over again and never NEVER could I see a plane in that poor video issued by the Pentagon.

Whatever it was it was not a plane. People fail to remember back when that happened that the building withstood whatever it was that hit if for almost 45 minutes. Then it collapsed. If that plane would have hit the Pentagon it would have taken at least 2 rings out and knocked down walls right there on the spot. Oh and Plane crashes leave parts. Thats all I'll say about that.

I won't go as far to say that he Bush admin was involved but I will say it was the largest government coverup that we have ever seen.

Now with the NTSB releasing that information the idea that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon does not even hold any water. We know that no pilots would take off circle around and fly into the Pentagon. This is a made up story and those government workers that thought it all up did not realize that the American People were smarter than they were. The truth. The truth people is what sets us free. Some way some how the truth always comes out and I hope that it all points to those evil corrupt government people and they get put away forever!!!!

Eric

Ok, then what happened to the people on the plane, namely Barbara Olsen, wife of the solicitor general for the US?  Did they just evaporate into thin air? 

That is one question that I don't see ever gets an answer.  Just curious..
"It's just time to pay the price, For not listening to advice, And deciding in your youth, On the policy of truth" --Depeche Mode

Offline endof

Ok, then what happened to the people on the plane, namely Barbara Olsen, wife of the solicitor general for the US?  Did they just evaporate into thin air? 

That is one question that I don't see ever gets an answer.  Just curious..

If it was the plane that hit it, then they are dead.

If it wasnt the plane that hit it, then they are dead.

xfahctor

Well, there's one way to find out....any one here in the airline industry who understands these read outs from flight data stream?
http://www.warrenstutt.com/NTSBFOIARequest2-1-09/CDROM/757-3b_1.TXT

xfahctor

and here is the black box report from the flight
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

worcesteradam

any update on this?

Offline mattj

CVRs only keep the last 30 mins and the FDR on most pre-9/11 planes didn't record if the cock-pit door opened.