Author Topic: Rob Dew and Joe Stack  (Read 7352 times)

Offline TheHouseMan

Rob Dew and Joe Stack
« on: March 07, 2010, 05:40:57 pm »
I have a question.

Joe Stack, the IRS attacker, was in a band with Alex Jones staff member, Rob Dew.

Austin, Texas has a population of 757,688. So, what are the chances of them knowing each other?

I mean, it's not even vaguely likely to happen. Mathematical chances are 1 in 574,091,105,344.

So, is this is a setup? We know they have our Internet conversations, phone calls (even when the phone is off).

Have they deliberately drugged someone up directly associated with Alex Jones?

The reason I ask... apart from the odds.... is that Geraldo tried to link Alex to Stack, purely because they're both from Austin. The Guardian wrote an article saying Austin is a link. What most don't realise is the Rob Dew connection.

So, what do you think? Is there a link, or is this is a 1 in 574 billion coincidence? I, personally, am not even considering the second option. This is blatantly a setup.

Offline chrisfromchi

Re: Rob Dew and Joe Stack
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 05:42:06 pm »
musicians.

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:49 pm »
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 05:47:33 pm »
The connection is explained in this Special Extra Broadcast after the regular broadcast report on the day of the crash.

http://www.archive.org/details/AlexJonesRadioShow-February182010-SpecialReport

--Oldyoti

"The reason for the Second Amendment may not be
fully understood until such time as it is needed."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 05:48:57 pm »
The connection is explained in this Special Extra Broadcast hour report on the day of the crash.

Please just summarise it in one sentence.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 05:55:12 pm »
Please just summarise it in one sentence.

Can't, it would take at least three sentences, and then it wouldn't do it justice... just listen to the broadcast especially the last half hour...

--Oldyoti

"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge
is the only guardian of true liberty. "

~James Madison

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 06:22:13 pm »
Musicians are like zombies. ;)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 06:38:35 pm »
Thats some bad math there..

Austin, Texas has a population of 757,688. So, what are the chances of them knowing each other?

I mean, it's not even vaguely likely to happen. Mathematical chances are 1 in 574,091,105,344.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 06:39:56 pm »

Math Nazi! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 06:55:25 pm »

What?  Everybody knows there are more musicians than people in Austin...it's like New Orleans.  :P

I think that if there were a connection, Alex Jones would be hyping it himself.

I'm pretty sure they weren't in the same band together. 

Musicians form a small community of their own...at least that's how it is here.  It really isn't surprising, to me, that two rock musicians would be acquaintances. 
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Initiated

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 07:02:36 pm »
Rob substituted himself one time for a band in which this individual was a member. I suggest listening to the *.mp3 that was provided if you desire more details.

-----

On a side note, welcome back JT.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 07:15:55 pm »
What?  Everybody knows there are more musicians than people in Austin...it's like New Orleans.  :P

That's actually mathematically impossible.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 07:29:17 pm »
That's actually mathematically impossible.

Not really... musicians are notoriously schizophrenic... therefore there can be more musicians than people... ;D

Thanks Initiated, good to be back with you guys!

JTCoyoté

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not
as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law
and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence.

~John Adams

Offline Freeski

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 07:46:52 pm »
Not really... musicians are notoriously schizophrenic... therefore there can be more musicians than people... ;D

Thanks Initiated, good to be back with you guys!

JTCoyoté

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not
as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law
and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence.

~John Adams

Excellent point. There's so much more learnin' to do!

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 08:08:34 pm »
I listened to the special broadcast, which, by the way, I've already heard before.

Dew talked about knowing Stack, but nowhere do they explain, or even mention, how unlikely it was for such an occurence.

Again, this needs to be pressed as an issue. I think people are missing the point. There are loads of musicians. In a population of almost a million, you're not likely to meet each musician.... It is obscure, and looks like a deliberate attempt to find a guy who is tied to Alex, through his expanding number of employees.

Quote from: 37
I'm pretty sure they weren't in the same band together.  

Yes, they were. Dew even has footage of Stack playing piano at a concert.

Offline rebellionpress

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 08:10:29 pm »
I wonder if the musicians in here have two screen names and talk to themselves  ;D

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 08:14:25 pm »
I listened to the special broadcast, which, by the way, I've already heard before.

Dew talked about knowing Stack, but nowhere do they explain, or even mention, how unlikely it was for such an occurence.

Again, this needs to be pressed as an issue. I think people are missing the point. There are loads of musicians. In a population of almost a million, you're not likely to meet each musician.... It is obscure, and looks like a deliberate attempt to find a guy who is tied to Alex, through his expanding number of employees.

I think you're looking too deep into this.  I live in Austin as well.  I've had roommates who played in 3 or 4 bands at the same time.  Musicians are an incestuous bunch whose paths cross frequently.  If you're involved in that culture, you keep bumping into the same people.    

Offline Ramrod

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 08:13:13 am »
The connection i am curious of is what was Joe Stack working on at embeddedart.com ?  The new censored internet ? Was he naughty at work and had to be "punished", possibly leaving back-doors??? Did he see too much about what they are planning to do to our internet ??? Possilby a whistleblower nipped in the bud...?  I was looking through an electronic magazine from work, and the inside back cover had an ad for intel...The quote at the bottom said "15 billion intelligent devices all working together...imagine the possiblilites."   

Well i have used my imagination.... and I see a BIG computer tracking smart dust, pentium chips by the thousands listening/reading all conversations reguarding sensitve data, a total NIST PROMIS software project interwoven with our new glorious internet and government.  How else would you be able to control people unless you rig the game to your advantage with no chance for failure. Track the people and their movements so that no single group can get any momentum, and if they do, they can just blame you for a crime,(dead or alive) then people see the news and go he/she is an awful person without even forming an opinion of their own.

Its time to start reading between the lines and see this administration for what they are...put the facts together and look at it in its totality. Just for a moment consider the possiblility that SOME people are working for the good of someone other than Americans that are paying their salaries.  Career politicians that never have had a real job, or done a hard days work their entire lives...What would you do if you had all day EVERY DAY to figure something out, and unlimited revenue to persue those ideas if they are regarded as "good" by your "peers/coworkers".