Author Topic: Stack's Family Doubts Suicide Note was Written by Him  (Read 3017 times)

Offline jofortruth

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Stack's Family Doubts Suicide Note was Written by Him
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:49:26 am »
Joe Stack’s Family Doubt Suicide Note Was Written By Him
http://www.prisonplanet.com/joe-stacks-family-doubt-suicide-note-was-written-by-him.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100220/ap_on_re_us/us_plane_crash_texas

Joe Stack’s Family Doubt Suicide Note Was Written By Him

Realvolution Radio
Sunday, February 21, 2010

According to an article from the Associated press, the Austin, Texas, suicide pilot’s note was not written by him. The note that was suspiciously found on his website almost immediately after the attack does not match his character.

“It sounds like it’s from some other person,” Samantha Dawn Bell, Stack’s daughter from his first marriage, told The Associated Press in an interview from her home in Norway. “It’s not him. The letter itself sounds like it’s coming from a different person. It didn’t sound like it came from him.” http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100220/ap_on_re_us/us_plane_crash_texas

This information makes the possiblity of this being a false flag operation even more evident. Rob Dew of Infowars.com also commented that this act did not fit his character. As this story develops it is clear that even if it was a sincere act it will be used to demonize the Patriot and Tea Party movements.

First comment (awesome!):

AlterEgoTrip Says:
February 21st, 2010 at 6:44 am

Exactly what I said, I said there was an autobiographical element which tells us of a man who pulled himself up from personal and financial crisis time and again, however the way the story is told, as to “justify” a reason for this, the “I can’t start over again” idea. Especially when he was a modest “nose to the grind stone person” practical and personally successful. Even if things went wrong, this is a person who had a creative angle, talent and practical skill. All of these things add up to me as a person who could feel frustrated by starting over yet again, but would not discount the possibility that life is still better than death and leaving behind people that he loves.

Of course this note so logical, so frustrated seems to have an echo of emotion. When I read one part, not the one that calls for violence, but about starting over, and looking back a bit, I “feel”, someone is crying, but why are they crying if they are in this state of “I’ve had enough”. I feel someone’s regret. What that regret is, is yet to be determined. I did not know Joe, but I know myself, and I feel a sense of this man via the people who knew him and how they talk about him, by his skill, by his business, by his overwhelming ability to navigate over hurtles in his personal life and start over again.

Lets not forget that its not his letter on the “internet” until we have it in his hands writing it and every word of it too. So as soon as the “experts” pinned this deed upon him because of the evidence supposedly provided by this note, and then the contradictions of those who KNEW him, I have to say, they have already discredited themselves. I won’t believe a single word of the media when they start on that letter as evidence because NO ONE WRITES A “suicide note” THAT BLOODY LONG and coherent.

Disagree with me if you wish, because I am sure there are other people who have, but there is something to be said for state of mind, past presentation and “success”. This is why I feel the letter failed- bad evidence. Now that we have established bad evidence, take the theories presented by the press and throw them out!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately