Author Topic: Bill Gates supporters  (Read 12933 times)

Offline NEPB

• Renagade
Bill Gates supporters
« on: November 24, 2007, 01:29:23 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a9_1195904539

I don't condone violence, I would rather see WeAreChange type of confrontations.
Watch out for pies.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline NEPB

• Renagade
Re: Bill Gates supporters
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 02:36:47 pm »
And more games coming out like this...

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2581.html?id=2581

Assassins Creed. More B.S. to glorify.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 03:16:32 pm »
Not my style, I'd rather confront Bill about this:
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/UnitedStates/PacificNorthwest/Announcements/Announce-379.htm
And this:
http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html
GATES: When I was growing up, my parents were almost involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it's fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.

And here is Gates talking about the medical advances that will be available only to the elite:

GATES: The two areas that are changing in this amazing way are information technology and medical technology. Those are the things that the world will be very different 20 years from now than it is today.

I'm so excited about those advances. And they actually feed off of each other. The medical world uses the information tools to do their work. And so when you have those advances you think will they be available to everyone. Will they not just be for the rich world or even just the rich people and the rich world? Will they be for the world at large?

And here they are openly bragging about reducing the population growth:
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/GlobalHealth/Announcements/Announce-070529.htm
PDA’s achievements to date include:

* Working with the Thai government to establish a national HIV prevention program, leading to an 87% reduction in new HIV infections

* Developing innovative commercial ventures such as “Cabbages and Condoms” restaurants and “Birds and Bees” resorts to fund community health and development projects

* Introducing community-based family planning programs that have helped to reduce annual population growth in Thailand by more than two-thirds since the mid-1970s

To them reducing the population growth by more than two-thirds is an achievement. Why you might ask? Well, Thailand is mentioned in Henry Kissinger's NSSM 200 document as one of the countries where they want to reduce the population growth. NSSM 200 details how to reduce the 3rd worlds population, using for example abortion and propaganda through the television. Note how the Bill and Melinda Gates website talks about rural women being targeted. I wonder whether they're referring to the Hill Tribes in Thailand, whom we know are being targeted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB0FOjzvjiA
Well, there you have it, that's why I don't like Bill Gates.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 05:29:09 pm »
Psychopaths meeting together:

On the back, centre left is William Gates sr. the father of Bill Gates and former head of Planned Parenthood. I'm sure you recognize the fellow on the back row in the right corner. Also interesting to mention is Brooke Astor who's in the front row on the right, she married into the elite Astor family. She's 99 years old in this picture and died recently at the age of 105.

Here they are again, with David Rockefeller's son this time.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 09:41:01 pm »
Interesting...notice how they all look the same, like a bunch of inbred mongrels.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 04:53:08 am »
I forgot to mention Ted Turner, he's on the back row in the left corner. He's quoted as saying he wants to see the worlds population reduced to 250-300 million people. Why do these people call themselves philantropists? It's a sick joke they play on us. There's nothing philantropic about a billionaire living in a big mansion giving away half of his money to funds to reduce the world's population and kill unborn children.

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 05:10:54 am »
Interesting...notice how they all look the same, like a bunch of inbred mongrels.
hahahaha that was great

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:22:16 am »
Yeah, their eugenics plans and constant worship of Lucifer really shows how evil they are.

These are the worst kind of people - they make Hitler look like the neighborhood ice cream guy.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 10:29:02 pm »
You ever notice that David Rockefeller is even incapable of the phony plastic smile that politicians and other elites still manage?

Anyway, Bill Gates' track record aside from the Gates Foundation and eugenics is abysmal:
-He started a company with an incredibly buggy and inferior product based on stolen ideas and source code.

-Industry estimates show that Microsoft has held back the technological progression of personal computing 10 years!!!(I'm trying to find it again to cite that)

-Windows is a top heavy RAM eating monster which sucks the performance out of your hardware further retarding the availability of advanced software and forcing frequent expensive hardware upgrades to keep up...therefore making the full ability of computers unavailable to the very poor.

-Microsoft software is overpriced, spies on its users and the company readily admits they put a back door which allows the NSA to enter anyone's computer at any time.

-The company is a (now weakening) monopoly which strong armed superior OSes such as BeOS off of new computers by threatening the computer makers with revoking their licenses to include Windows on their products.

I stay clear of using this man's garbage passing for "cutting edge" software.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 11:25:39 pm »
For sure. Windows works well, but it's cut the throat of the market and monopolized technology.

I keep switching between Ubuntu and Windows because of the lack of support in open source. But if it was an open market, Windows would have been superseded a decade ago.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 07:43:46 am »
For sure. Windows works well, but it's cut the throat of the market and monopolized technology.

I keep switching between Ubuntu and Windows because of the lack of support in open source. But if it was an open market, Windows would have been superseded a decade ago.

I'm not so sure if windows works well. I was in a store looking at laptops the other day and watched Vista crash itself without anyone touching it. I myself go between my laptop which is a Mac (especially now that the software gap to windows is negligible) and a cheap box I built running Libranet Linux.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 09:50:22 pm »
Vista sucks.

It's on par with a buggy version of linux.

But Windows XP with SP3 is pretty sweet.

I have to admit I prefer Mac for ease of use, but I keep coming back to Linux out of the desire to be free.

Offline zdrux

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 10:04:17 pm »
Watch the video where Bill Gates gets the pies in the face, can you see him trembling in fear the first few seconds after he gets hit?! These people are totally out of touch with reality, they think they are invincible and untouchable, and all they need is a pie in the face to set them right back into fear... ha, unbeleviable.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:17 am »
Watch the video where Bill Gates gets the pies in the face, can you see him trembling in fear the first few seconds after he gets hit?! These people are totally out of touch with reality, they think they are invincible and untouchable, and all they need is a pie in the face to set them right back into fear... ha, unbeleviable.

Or hes just a computer nerd having flashbacks from high school.  ;D

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline mrn838

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 02:12:07 pm »
Not my style, I'd rather confront Bill about this:
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/UnitedStates/PacificNorthwest/Announcements/Announce-379.htm
And this:
http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html
GATES: When I was growing up, my parents were almost involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it's fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.

And here is Gates talking about the medical advances that will be available only to the elite:

GATES: The two areas that are changing in this amazing way are information technology and medical technology. Those are the things that the world will be very different 20 years from now than it is today.

I'm so excited about those advances. And they actually feed off of each other. The medical world uses the information tools to do their work. And so when you have those advances you think will they be available to everyone. Will they not just be for the rich world or even just the rich people and the rich world? Will they be for the world at large?

And here they are openly bragging about reducing the population growth:
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/GlobalHealth/Announcements/Announce-070529.htm
PDA’s achievements to date include:

* Working with the Thai government to establish a national HIV prevention program, leading to an 87% reduction in new HIV infections

* Developing innovative commercial ventures such as “Cabbages and Condoms” restaurants and “Birds and Bees” resorts to fund community health and development projects

* Introducing community-based family planning programs that have helped to reduce annual population growth in Thailand by more than two-thirds since the mid-1970s

To them reducing the population growth by more than two-thirds is an achievement. Why you might ask? Well, Thailand is mentioned in Henry Kissinger's NSSM 200 document as one of the countries where they want to reduce the population growth. NSSM 200 details how to reduce the 3rd worlds population, using for example abortion and propaganda through the television. Note how the Bill and Melinda Gates website talks about rural women being targeted. I wonder whether they're referring to the Hill Tribes in Thailand, whom we know are being targeted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB0FOjzvjiA
Well, there you have it, that's why I don't like Bill Gates.
I think you're taking those comments out of contest. Let's go down the list.

1. His dad ran Planned Parenthood and he thought being treated almost like an adult by his parents when he was only a child was fascinating.

2. He then says he's excited by advancing medicine and wonders if they will be affordable for everyone. Given the optimistic tone he sounds like he's hoping they will be, rather than plotting some kind of scheme to keep medical care away from the needy.

3. He helped reduce population growth in Thailand. I guess, when the planet is already heavily populated in poverty stricken regions, encouraging birth control is somehow evil.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 03:10:48 pm »
1 So? All I'm pointing out is that his dad was involved with this stuff as well. It runs in the family, especially in these elite psychopath families of people like the Gates.
2 Well, I don't know if you've seen End Game, but this is what the elite is into. Alex has often talked about it on his radio show. So combined with his family's work in eugenics and population reduction chances are big he wants this available for the small group of psychopaths he belongs to. It's also important to note the Gates family has been represented at Bilderberg by Bill's wife.
3 You need to drop the idea that these people somehow care about people not part of their rich little group. They're not reducing the population because they care about us. It's part of NSSM 200's plan of population reduction in the 3rd world. Just look it up, there are about 8 countries specifically mentioned and Thailand is one of them. They're doing it because they hate us and want to control us, you've always had people like that throughout history and it isn't any different in our time. In fact people are being sterilized in the Thirld World without their consent. Just one horrible example of this has happened in the Philipines, surprisingly enough also a NSSM 200 country: http://www.thinktwice.com/birthcon.htm

Offline mrn838

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 03:20:11 pm »
1 So? All I'm pointing out is that his dad was involved with this stuff as well. It runs in the family, especially in these elite psychopath families of people like the Gates.
2 Well, I don't know if you've seen End Game, but this is what the elite is into. Alex has often talked about it on his radio show. So combined with his family's work in eugenics and population reduction chances are big he wants this available for the small group of psychopaths he belongs to. It's also important to note the Gates family has been represented at Bilderberg by Bill's wife.
3 You need to drop the idea that these people somehow care about people not part of their rich little group. They're not reducing the population because they care about us. It's part of NSSM 200's plan of population reduction in the 3rd world. Just look it up, there are about 8 countries specifically mentioned and Thailand is one of them. They're doing it because they hate us and want to control us, you've always had people like that throughout history and it isn't any different in our time. In fact people are being sterilized in the Thirld World without their consent. Just one horrible example of this has happened in the Philipines, surprisingly enough also a NSSM 200 country: http://www.thinktwice.com/birthcon.htm

1. Abortion is now psychopathic? Given the question of personal freedom I'd have thought you'd be ok with it.
2. You asserted he was gloating about the rich getting secret medical technology. That was untrue. I could care less who his wife is, to be perfectly honest. In fact, if the Bilderberg Group is planning to run the world why send her at all? Surely Hitler didn't trust Ava Braun with planning the Holocaust.
3. They're not even reducing population, they're reducing growth by educating people. I guess telling women they don't have to be pregnant throughout their entire lives is now evil too.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 03:40:01 pm »
1 You don't get it, do some research. Planned Parenthood is rooted in Eugenics, the elite's ideology.
2 It the aristocracy of the US and Europe meeting together, it doesn't matter whether they send a representative, a family member or wether the patriarch of a family comes themself. And there's no way to compare Hitler's girlfriend to Bill's wife who stands on equal footing with him. If she wasn't why would she meet with people like Rockefeller and Beatrix anyway?
3 They'll use whatever they think is effective. Whether it's killing unborn children of Akha women or "community-based family planning programs", it all comes down to the same idea: waging war against the non-elite. Ofcourse you can just go ahead and pretend that a billionaire like Bill Gates cares about people in Thailand, but I do think you shouldn't forget he's doing this stuff together with the Rockefeller dynasty. Do you think they're just nice people who want to help the 3rd world as well?

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 03:59:00 pm »
Gates is a traitor to his country...He has 3000 tech jobs he refuses to give to Americans.  He says that in order for America to compete we need to allow more foreignors in, because that is where the future is, not America.  He told this to Congress concerning immigration.  I wouldn't piss on that turd if he was on fire.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline mrn838

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 04:06:10 pm »
1 You don't get it, do some research. Planned Parenthood is rooted in Eugenics, the elite's ideology.
2 It the aristocracy of the US and Europe meeting together, it doesn't matter whether they send a representative, a family member or wether the patriarch of a family comes themself. And there's no way to compare Hitler's girlfriend to Bill's wife who stands on equal footing with him. If she wasn't why would she meet with people like Rockefeller and Beatrix anyway?
3 They'll use whatever they think is effective. Whether it's killing unborn children of Akha women or "community-based family planning programs", it all comes down to the same idea: waging war against the non-elite. Ofcourse you can just go ahead and pretend that a billionaire like Bill Gates cares about people in Thailand, but I do think you shouldn't forget he's doing this stuff together with the Rockefeller dynasty. Do you think they're just nice people who want to help the 3rd world as well?
1. Abortion is also, according to some, a fundamental right to ones body. In addition they give out counseling and birth control. Educating people isn't Eugenics.
2.Perhaps the NWO wasn't being discussed that day? To be honest, the Bildeberg Group doesn't even strike me as insidious. Just a bunch of geezers indulging themselves in a country club setting. Same thing with celebrities who don't rub elbows with us peons.
3. Educating people, and making birth control available isn't some Eugenics program. It's smart policy and the right thing to do. The Earth can only support so many people and poverty-stricken areas will not improve with increasing numbers of people being born poor.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 04:21:28 pm »
1 That's how they sell it to you. The organisation was founded to be a way of controlling the population (especially the population of dissenting minorities who could form a danger to the NWO), and it's still being used for that purpose today.
2 If that thought helps you sleep at night go ahead and keep it. Otherwise you should begin wondering why poltical nobodies go to Bilderberg but end up as prime-ministers and Presidents a few years later. You should also ask yourself whether you think Royalty meeting in secret without press with the elite of the financial and political world is democratic.
3 They've been claiming that for decades now. But people always seem to forget that with each belly comes an extra brain. A brain capable of thinking up new technologies. We couldn't support the current population with Medieval technology either. But because more people are capable of inventing new ways to deal with our limited resources the increasing population doesn't have to be a problem.

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 10:07:55 pm »
Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood wrote an Essay called A Pivot of Civilization.  Below are some quotes from her essay

http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/~rauch/abortion_eugenics/sanger/

CHAPTER IV: The Fertility of the Feeble-Minded

"There is but one practical and feasible program in handling the great problem of the feeble-minded. That is, as the best authorities are agreed, to prevent the birth of those who would transmit imbecility to their descendants. Feeble-mindedness as investigations and statistics from every country indicate, is invariably associated with an abnormally high rate of fertility. Modern conditions of civilization, as we are continually being reminded, furnish the most favorable breeding-ground for the mental defective, the moron, the imbecile."

"The curious situation has come about that while our statesmen are busy upon their propaganda of ``repopulation,'' and are encouraging the production of large families, they are ignoring the exigent problem of the elimination of the feeble-minded. In this, however, the politicians are at one with the traditions of a civilization which, with its charities and philanthropies, has propped up the defective and degenerate and relieved them of the burdens borne by the healthy sections of the community, thus enabling them more easily and more numerously to propagate their kind."

Sanger was not interested in providing poor whites, blacks and other minorities with choice.  She wanted to stop us from breeding.  She is a racist Eugenicist.
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 11:28:16 pm »
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that on Mac you are any safer. In fact they are more closed and with less users many of the backdoors  / bugs don't get caught.

Don't let the government get used to the idea that they can check your computer.
Switch to linux!!
I am happy to help you and point you to communities (chat rooms) that can help you 24-7
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline Info_Trafficker

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 11:43:17 pm »
This whole eugenicist stuff is just to lay the ground work for "the final solution" that is to come
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."-Albert Einstein.

Offline OEJ

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 12:19:39 am »
If all these New World Order people would just butt out of the Third World countries, they wouldn't be poor anymore! Who the heck do they think they are anyway? Oh, that's right, they think they are Gods. The best population control is economic prosperity. They know that.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 02:33:33 pm »
If all these New World Order people would just butt out of the Third World countries, they wouldn't be poor anymore! Who the heck do they think they are anyway? Oh, that's right, they think they are Gods. The best population control is economic prosperity. They know that.
Exactly. But they can't have that happen because it would change the power structure. If the 3rd world had any economic power they'd be able to nationalize their resources instead of letting the profits flow to people like Beatrix and Rockefeller.

Offline OEJ

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 04:56:29 pm »
Exactly. But they can't have that happen because it would change the power structure. If the 3rd world had any economic power they'd be able to nationalize their resources instead of letting the profits flow to people like Beatrix and Rockefeller.

So true. They are terrified all the little brown people will overrun their mansions and pull them into the street and hang them like they deserve!

Offline dxguy

• Free your mind!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 06:37:35 pm »
Vista sucks.

It's on par with a buggy version of linux.

But Windows XP with SP3 is pretty sweet.

I have to admit I prefer Mac for ease of use, but I keep coming back to Linux out of the desire to be free.

Vista can be a nightmare for the end consumer who is trying to migrate over applications from their prior
XP machine over to their new Vista machine. Many things just flat out won't work properly, including that
old HP printer that worked well under XP; Vista won't see it and good luck in getting newer updated
Vista drivers from HP to get that old printer to work. Chances are you'll be buying a newer printer.

Vista is specifically designed as an appeasment to the Entertainment industry. Think extreme DRM
restrictions. Vista is not "user friendly" and it will bug the crap out of you to use it.

The Mac uses a highly proprietary version of Linux. It's not open-source.

Ubuntu has worked on virtually every machine I've tried, the only exceptions being an older Compaq
that had a chipset that just didn't like Linux at all.