Author Topic: Dear NIST & Pop Mechanics - Why Does WTC7 Penthouse Collapse First?  (Read 5666 times)

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
Riddle me this, Batman- If NIST and Popular Mechanics can successfully answer THIS ONE QUESTION- I will turn in my truther badge and ray gun...

WHY DOES THE PENTHOUSE ON WTC7 COLLAPSE FIRST.

the penthouse wasn't on fire. the penthouse was not directly affected by the corner damage on the building.
so why does it collapse first clear as day on any available WTC7 video?

If I am an insurance claims adjuster and I want to keep my job and I am going up against Lucky Larry on this claim, I would demand an answer to this question. It's not the insurance companies fault if you decide to PULL YOUR OWN BUILDING. and then that opens the flood gates....

who rigged the penthouse? who rigged the building? and then the questions get tougher.

NOT ONLY DID OSAMA BIN LADEN HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS, HE ALSO HATED BUILDING 7!!!
AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: Dear NIST & Pop Mechanics - Why Does WTC7 Penthouse Collapse First?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 09:22:04 am »
Why, for the same reason that "fires" on the 70th to 85th floors in World Trade Centers 1 and 2 somehow "melted all the steel" and "burned the concrete" cores both above and below them! NIST explained how this new, previously unknown and widely misunderstood  "downward pre-convection" principle of "owned fire" (and indeed any extreme heat) travels both upwards and downwards (often ahead of time)  thus, that it is obvious to all of us now, how easily we might all start "fires and explosions" in the basements of our homes (and in our attics, as well) should we ever dare to light a gas burner on one of our "inflammable steel" stoves for more than an hour or so...

All of the "experts" and "scientists" now agree, that should "fire" start in any part of any building or buildings owned by any given "owner", that this attractive principle of "fire ownership convection" will explosively convect that "fire" to every part of every structure so owned, melting everything above, below, and even over a football field away, regardless of it's combustibility and leading to a total loss.

This heretofore unknown new principle of "sympathetic material ownership combustibility" should also now be applied to ones car, if you own one. Never park your car any closer than 2,000 yards away from your home as the fire in the engine could likely burn down your dog house before you arrive there!

If your neighbors still seem to be ignoring this, don't worry, these new "principles of fire" only affect combustible and non-combustible materials owned by the same person.

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 11:37:45 am »
in all fairness to all schools of thought, this is what someone else posted. HOWEVER, it does not address the fact that the penthouse collapses first. ok, so the building was bulging. I will give you that. but wouldn't the collapse of the entire structure start at the area of the damage, not from the top down?

building bulges. penthouse collapses first. makes perfect sense!

Apparently it does, since that's what actually happened. And unless you're an architect or engineer, your incredulous reaction to this scenario means very little to me.
Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.
-Deputy Chief Peter Hayden, NYFD
web.archive.org
AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 02:56:58 pm »

building bulges. penthouse collapses first. makes perfect sense!

Apparently it does, since that's what actually happened. And unless you're an architect or engineer, your incredulous reaction to this scenario means very little to me.

Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.
-Deputy Chief Peter Hayden, NYFD
web.archive.org

Why the NIST report on WTC7 is unscientific and false
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V0WQFztLyg

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 06:20:42 pm »
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jewish+lightning

Subject:    Urban Dictionary - Zionist lightning was not published
   Date:    February 15, 2010 4:43:33 PM GMT-05:00
   Return-Path:    <noreply@urbandictionary.com>

Thanks for your definition of Zionist lightning!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to not publish it.

To get a better idea of what editors publish and reject, sign up as an Urban Dictionary Editor here: http://editor.urbandictionary.com/

Urban Dictionary

-----

Zionist lightning

This is a new NIST-derived explanation for what otherwise might be construed to be the symptoms of Jewish lightning when applied to non-combustible and/or distant structures and materials, which are owned or leased by the same person or group. Unlike it's financially motivated Jewish lightning counterpart, no insurance claim or claims need be involved.

Also any branch of radical, fundamentalist Bible-based religious maniacs can and will gladly be involved, for varying reasons.

Example:

When World Trade Center 7 which was over a football field away from the twin towers and only had a few small fires burning in a few windows on one side, unlike much closer steel skyscrapers nearby with similar damage, suddenly 'collapsed' in perfect uniformity into it's own footprint, after it's owner claimed that the fire department advised him to agree to "pull it" the result was Zionist lightning.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:33 pm »
   Subject:    Urban Dictionary - Zionist lightning was not published
   Date:    February 15, 2010 4:43:33 PM GMT-05:00
   Return-Path:    <noreply@urbandictionary.com>

Thanks for your definition of Zionist lightning!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to not publish it.

To get a better idea of what editors publish and reject, sign up as an Urban Dictionary Editor here: http://editor.urbandictionary.com/

Urban Dictionary

-----

Zionist lightning

This is a new NIST-derived explanation for what otherwise might be construed to be the symptoms of Jewish lightning when applied to non-combustible and/or distant structures and materials, which are owned or leased by the same person or group. Unlike it's financially motivated Jewish lightning counterpart, no insurance claim or claims need be involved.

Also any branch of radical, fundamentalist Bible-based religious maniacs can and will gladly be involved, for varying reasons.

Example:

When World Trade Center 7 which was over a football field away from the twin towers and only had a few small fires burning in a few windows on one side, unlike much closer steel skyscrapers nearby with similar damage, suddenly 'collapsed' in perfect uniformity into it's own footprint, after it's owner claimed that the fire department advised him to agree to "pull it" the result was Zionist lightning.

:o   LOL  I wonder why the editors at the Urban Dictionary choose to exclude the definition of "Zionist Lightning" but will permit the definition of "Jewish Lightning" ?  Perhaps sometime later they will "pull it" ?   :o

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 09:49:37 pm »
:o   LOL  I wonder why the editors at the Urban Dictionary choose to exclude the definition of "Zionist Lightning" but will permit the definition of "Jewish Lightning" ?  Perhaps sometime later they will "pull it" ?   :o

I guess they're not Jewish

Offline VulpesVafrae

• el-CIA(duh!)
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 02:24:39 am »
WHY DOES THE PENTHOUSE ON WTC7 COLLAPSE FIRST.

who rigged the penthouse? who rigged the building? and then the questions get tougher.

NOT ONLY DID OSAMA BIN LADEN HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS, HE ALSO HATED BUILDING 7!!!
Not necessarily the top penthouse or (I thought elevator and roofing structure) was wired, it collapsed first because of the explosives below it in the center of the building. You probably know this, but this was so that first empty space would create a vacuum, and pull the other sides in during the demolition. So as to minimize damage to surrounding buildings.

Hey was it Tower 2? Oh man, that's a joke. They say the top part of the building collapsed the rest straight down into itself into dust. But you can clearly see the top of Tower 2(?), sliding off and having a <30*! How can something crush completely vertically if its already gaining sideways momentum and twist? You'd expect to see that top part structure fallen off mostly intact on the ground, but nope just started popping off into dust.
America is doubleplusgood today. It has always been doubleplusgood.