Author Topic: Joe the ‘Plumber’: ‘I don’t owe John McCain shit he really screwed up my life’  (Read 1379 times)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Joe the ‘Plumber’: ‘I don’t owe John McCain shit he really screwed up my life’

14th, 2010 -- 7:51 pm

For one-time political icon Joe Wurzelbacher, reminders of his old campaign buddy Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) aren't exactly pleasant.

Some grapes turn more sour than others, it seems.

More commonly known as "Joe the Plumber" -- even though he held no such certification when McCain endowed him with the title -- Wurzelbacher has thrown a fair amount of hatred toward the Arizona politician and the Republican party as a whole since the 2008 presidential campaign ended. But it's his recent comments to Pennsylvania public radio that really take the cake.

"I don't own John McCain shit," he said, according to reporter Scott Detrow. "He really screwed my life up, is how I look at it."

Wurzelbacher's moment of fame, which has largely subsided in spite of his book tour and infrequent public endorsements of various politicians, began during the final debate between McCain and then-Senator Obama.

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/joe-plumber-i-owe-john-mccain-shit-screwed-life/

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Surprise, surprise...the Politician exploits "Joe Q Public" for their own gain.  Happens over and over again.....and Joe Q is finally getting pissed off!!
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
Joe needs to know about 9/11 and needs to mouth off about it!!

Media would be ALL OVER that one!

Offline ThomasPaineUSA

WeAreChange Interviews "Joe the Plumber"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bCGztczsI

Offline larsonstdoc

We can make the same claim.  By picking Palin and losing,  McCain screwed up our lives.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Harley Quinn

I feel no pity for this loser. He lied about who he was and hoped to bankroll it into a future of fame and fortune. he gave his full consent to be a media creation and is now trying to get himself back in the public because he is denied the one thing he craves most...attention.

Offline chris jones

Very nice.

The truth, if a politician should run for office who is opposed to the wars, defiantly against, platformed to that end, and honest.

Despite a few disabilitys I would fly back and join his or her volunteer campaingers.

No wars, my friends, no domination. For what true reason was 911 commited, to begin wars. Please tell me otherwise?