Author Topic: Lucus - The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind is this what is really going  (Read 17829 times)

carlee

Lucus - The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind
An informative crash course into the Denver Airport conspiracy, underground bases, space anomalies, chemtrails, spiral petroglyphs, ancient artifacts and civilizations, prophecy, signs to look for etc. etc.

According to some our planet is about to change and become something unfamiliar to us all. Some say that a massive star may be coming our way and it may have a profound effect on our planet. Has this happened before? Some say it has and is going to happen again. At this presentation at Brave New Books in Austin, Texas, Lucus presents indications of this coming destroyer star and connects it to the Denver New World Airport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GeAy2MCzc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9865

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

Thanks for posting, im gonna drink some beers and watch this

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
Marking this for later...thanks for posting it, Carlee.  ;)

Marshall Masters has been referring to Planet X/Nibiru as the "Destroyer".  Bailey mentioned "the work of the destroyer"...Blavatsky talked about the "Destroyer Ray".  After the Trinity tests Oppenheimer quoted Hindu scripture concerning the "destroyer of worlds".  In New Century Bibles Jeremiah mentions that "the destroyer will come against every town"...previous versions translated as the spoiler or purifier.

What is scary is how they are finally tying the DIA murals to 2012 mythology...as if they have finally settled on their date.

Have you ever seen the old movie When Worlds Collide(1957)?  

A rogue star with a planet are coming towards earth, and then the few who are prepared jump onto the "New World" as Earth is destroyed.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline PEOA

• When the truth is found to be lies
me, too......I watch it for 6 minutes......and so far I am not impressed.....
When the garden flowers baby are dead yes
and your mind is full of BREAD
your eyes, I say your eyes may look like his
but in your head baby I'm afraid you don't know where it is

Offline jeremystalked1

Every crackpot is trying to cash in on 2012

And why not? There's nothing else left to cash in on.

Offline BLACKLAMB

very very interesting.  ???    so,  every event we are experiencing is orchestrated to hide the facts from this destroying star? the creation of disinformation or confusion is a diversion from what scientists and the elite already know.   

sort of explains the theories of  fema camps, chemtrails, martial law, terrorists, media blackouts, where the money is going and what its used for, etc.   

scary stuff  but i'm glad to get a front row seat when it happens. 
Post counts aren't dollars...  think about it.

Offline PEOA

2012 believers are hypocrites.........if you question them on the calendar they no have way know how it works.......

carlee

if you watch this it is not 2012 the guy actually says at the end of 2010 on this video at the end of it  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8v8RYbKkw&feature=related

Offline chrisfromchi

this is really rather entertaining.

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

me, too......I watch it for 6 minutes......and so far I am not impressed.....

you can eat me, he puts up alot of good info

http://www.the-rabbits-hole.com/presentation/pages/index.htm

thats all the info he puts up at the lecture if i am correct

if i could i would love to meet this guy, and talk with him about this stuff

Offline PEOA

sorry, I let you know more after I watch the whole thing......

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

Gotta start making me up some tee-shirts to hawk in a couple years:

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline PEOA

do you know how they did the Myan caldendar ???...........

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
Thanks for posting this.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline Unknown

I am trying to find more info about other spirals in the sky, other than the Norway spiral. I believe he mentions two others in the videos, but I can't remember where. I don't feel like watching the videos again, so if anyone knows anything about these other spirals, please post. Thanks.

Devotional Soul

Thanks for this.  I appreciate the timeline and compilation and research into ancient civilizations.  I can't watch the videos, but I checked out a lot of the website.  Please correct me if I'm wrong or missed something.

One thing I noticed missing was references to Vedic literature and history.  He includes on the site this article about an underwater city off the coast of India dating to 9,000 years ago, and he also does not mention the Indus Valley ruins found in Mergarh, which is also dated to 9,000 years ago, but the timeline shows the Indus Valley civilization starting at 5,000 years ago. 

There is plenty of archeological evidence that the Sumerians (Soma Aryans) and Indus Valley civilizations were very similar and advanced cultures that traded.  Aryan did not mean any one race of people, it meant the priestly nobleman, and the Aryan invasion theory is a lie with no evidence.

So, he found many references to 'the destroyer' as coming with a battle cry.  Most of these descriptions are just like the astras, or supernatural weapons, used in the world wars described in the Ramayana (2 million years ago) and Mahabharata (5,000 years ago). 

There were many different kinds of astras.  The ones being described here with the spiral and the snake are the Nagastra and Nagapasha (naga means snake in Sanskrit):

Nagastra - The weapon would have an inerring aim and take on the form of a snake, proving deadly upon impact.

Nagapasha - Upon impact, this weapon would bind the target in coils of living venomous snakes. (In the Ramayana, it was used against Lord Rama and Lakshmana by Indrajit).

There's also this one about water to go with the flood stories:
Varunastra - the weapon discharged would release torrential volumes of water. This weapon is commonly mentioned as used to counter the Agneyastra (fire weapon).

Look at the traumatizing effects from the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (which by the way means 'servant of the snake' in Sanskrit).  Hundreds of thousands were dying from cancer years later.  These astras were even more powerful than one atomic bomb and some were felt all over the world.  (Australia means 'land of the astra' in Sanskrit.)  People all over the world were effected by these weapons of war.

The Battle of Kuruksheta described in the Mahabharata was a world war that all the kings of the world and their armies fought in 3137 BC.  Millions of kings and armies died.  This left advanced civilizations all over the world (that were once united in Vedic/Aryan culture) in a dark time with no king or empire.  Those who did not go to the war - the servants, musicians, storytellers, women and children - were left to start anew.  When the kings didn't return, the servants took the opportunity to destroy any evidence of being a servant and chose new leaders, laws, and worshiped whatever and however they wanted.  This is when 'ancient history' begins.

The Mayans have many connections to India, 'maya' means 'illusion' in Sanskrit, and is most likely named after Mayasura, the king and master architect, astrologer, and scientist for the nagas (snakes), rakshasa (cannabal/man eater/blood drinkers), and asuras (demons) in Vedic literature.  The Ramayana also describes a subway/tunnel that went from Sri Lanka to Brazil, which was thousands of years before the Mayans. 

The Mayan calendar began in 3114 BC and Kali Yuga began in 3102 BC, pretty close.  Now consider if the people who deciphered the Mayan calender were off by 12 years, it would end in 2024.  There are many other connections between the Mayans and India.  When Kali Yuga began, there was coastal flooding, earthquakes, and other earth changes.  This happens at every change of yugas/ages.  Kali Yuga ends in 427,000 years.

The 'destroyer' also resembles Rahu, the snake demon who snuck his way into getting partial planetary status.  Rahu is considered an invisible shadow planet that gets between the sun and the moon.  It's supposedly a real planet that causes the shadows, but we cannot see it from our dimension.  Rahu is known as the head of the snake and Ketu is his tail.  He's considered a master of deception.  The story where he sneaks his way in between the sun and moon is part of the same story of the churning of the milk ocean, which Lucus shows pictures of in carvings in Cambodia. 

I'm all about this archeological research about the history of the Earth and ancient culture.  I do, however, believe the Vedic scriptures and prophecies that life on Earth will continue for a long time from now, and there will be no collision with any other planets. 

Sorry for the long essay.  Thanks for reading all of this if you did.  I'm such a dork, this kind of stuff is fun for me, lol. 

Offline BLACKLAMB

Thanks for posting, im gonna drink some beers and watch this

what does everyone think about John Moore?    he makes a good argument...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT92F4

Post counts aren't dollars...  think about it.

Damascus

With all that tech back then you would expect more remnants or pieces even, don't you think? Not just hieroglyphs and statues. Just another person that starts with some anomalies then jumps wildly at other "evidence". He says he is not trying to make conclusions for you but then he is leads you with his perceived "evidence", much of which is entirely subjective. Still, there are some important questions about what others in high places think is going to happen.

xfahctor

Some say that a massive star may be coming our way

**Steps outside and looks up
Nope...no destroyer star out there.

carlee

**Steps outside and looks up
Nope...no destroyer star out there.
  http://www.universetoday.com/2010/02/15/cassini-survives-close-encounter-of-the-death-star-kind/       it might not be out there but it is here

Offline N.E.P.

I thought it was interesting but the audience sounded like a bunch of whiny/nitwit yuppies. The presenter should have told them to hold their retarded questions until the end.

Xill

New Age BS like this only serve to discredit the 9/11 truth movement and this board ...

xfahctor

New Age BS like this only serve to discredit the 9/11 truth movement and this board ...
RIGHT??? It was one of the reasons i stuck around here, to try and counter all the psuedo-science that makes us look like fools.

Damascus

Knock him out the box Luke! ;D We gots the death star! We gots the death star!

Offline N.E.P.

Knock him out the box Luke! ;D We gots the death star! We gots the death star!

Wedge Antilles (Red 2): That's impossible! Even for a computer.

Luke: It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
I watched this a couple of weeks ago and found it very interesting.  He puts a lot of stuff together and it would explain why the elites are building these underground cities like crazy.  Hopefully they will all die in these underground coffins.  Seems to me if past people could survive then certainly some now can survive without digging a few miles into the ground.  Anyway, I'm not willing to move to Denver or some other high mountain place, so I guess I'm screwed.   ;D

I've heard Jonathan Gray talk about archaeological finds that show man has been on this planet much longer than we think.  History does repeat itself and the elites are all about controlling what we know and what we think.

Some how I don't think the Glen Rose Texas Dinosour Park would show me the site where there is evidence man lived at the same time as dinosaurs, too bad since we were just there but didn't about this.  It would have been fun to pull their chain.  We spent 10 bucks to get inside and it was so boring we only stayed a half hour.  For anyone interested, Jonathan's site is -http://www.beforeus.com/
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"

Lucus mentions, more than once, the Kolbrin Bible.  This is, supposedly, a text written in Egypt after the Exodus.  Pharaoh wanted to know how his Gods were defeated.  What was the real cause of the plagues?  According to the scribes of Pharaoh it was the passing of a large body through the heavens.

Something to consider...the Kolbrin Bible is published by Your Own World Books.  Which is owned by Marshall Masters.  YOWBooks also publishes something called the Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yowbooks

Masters showed up right at the end of the last Planet X doomsdate...2003.  That's right, originally, based on the IRAS info and ancient scripture and government cover ups, the Planet X was supposed to pass through the solar system in 2003.  Most of the videos you see of Planet X are from this 2003 "episode" and the time leading up to it. 

So, discussion of the Kolbrin Bible was a red flag for me.  Look, the belief that there is a "dark star", is a religious belief.  It is something the Luciferians discuss when they really mean "the world as ruled by their ideals".  Where everyone is "enlightened" by the "Morning Star".

2010: The Year We Make Contact

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

xfahctor

I watched this a couple of weeks ago and found it very interesting.  He puts a lot of stuff together and it would explain why the elites are building these underground cities like crazy.  Hopefully they will all die in these underground coffins.  Seems to me if past people could survive then certainly some now can survive without digging a few miles into the ground.  Anyway, I'm not willing to move to Denver or some other high mountain place, so I guess I'm screwed.   ;D

I've heard Jonathan Gray talk about archaeological finds that show man has been on this planet much longer than we think.  History does repeat itself and the elites are all about controlling what we know and what we think.

Some how I don't think the Glen Rose Texas Dinosour Park would show me the site where there is evidence man lived at the same time as dinosaurs, too bad since we were just there but didn't about this.  It would have been fun to pull their chain.  We spent 10 bucks to get inside and it was so boring we only stayed a half hour.  For anyone interested, Jonathan's site is -http://www.beforeus.com/
the problem is the enite rogue planet/star/browndwarf thing just doesn't stack up to science. that and the fact that a planet/star/browndwarf isn't exactly something you can hid up there behind a curtan or something...all one would have to do to see it is look up, or at least through a tellescope...and so far, no one has come running out of their observitory screaming "OMG! there's a big ass planet/star/browndwarf out there!"...

Offline Animadverto

I have seen the presentation.  I tend to agree with it.  Why else would they be building underground cities, feature the Apocalypse on murals in the Denver Airport, build/complete a doomsday seed vault in the Arctic Ocean and notify mankind of such on the Georgia Guidestones in eight languages?

xfahctor

I have seen the presentation.  I tend to agree with it.  Why else would they be building underground cities, feature the Apocalypse on murals in the Denver Airport, build/complete a doomsday seed vault in the Arctic Ocean and notify mankind of such on the Georgia Guidestones in eight languages?
ok...so how are "they" hiding a planet from us?

Offline Trypt

• You will be assimilated!
According to some our planet is about to change and become something unfamiliar to us all. Some say that a massive star may be coming our way and it may have a profound effect on our planet. Has this happened before? Some say it has and is going to happen again. At this presentation at Brave New Books in Austin, Texas, Lucus presents indications of this coming destroyer star and connects it to the Denver New World Airport.
If the NWO are building these cities (which I have heard nothing about, please provide some links for me), they are not building them to survive some Death Star.  What is this, a Star Wars forum?  If another star were to enter our solar system, no underground cities would be able to save us, life would quickly be over on Earth, as we would be completely thrown out of our orbit, either much closer to the sun, or further away, either way, we're doomed.  So please, stop worrying about ridiculous things like this.  If the NWO is worried about doom, it is from their own created WW3, nuclear holocaust.  Even an asteroid/comet hitting us and the NWO somehow knowing about it is ridiculous, as it is much more likely that one of the millions of amateur astronomers would find something like that way before any NWO geek or their organizations (even NASA).

Offline foreverfree

Rev 8: 10,11
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
molon labe

Offline Animadverto

If everyone accepted this, they would be running for the hills - which is why it is the best kept secret.  The masons worship a sun god, it's just not the bright yellow one in the sky.

Offline Trypt

• You will be assimilated!
If everyone accepted this, they would be running for the hills - which is why it is the best kept secret.  The masons worship a sun god, it's just not the bright yellow one in the sky.
Pretty much all gods are Sun-Gods.  It makes sense considering what the Sun is and what it gives us, and the fact it is so visible.  So, which sun god do the masons worship?  Is it different from the one the Christians worship?  I don't think Lucifer is a sun god, I could be wrong, but is there room in the bible for two sun gods?

Offline Animadverto

The christian text call Lucifer, the beast, the great deceiver.  That is correct, because you can't see him yet.  In Hindu, it is "Shiva", the great destroyer.  In Asia Major - China - the dragon.  Same concept, different terms.

Offline Animadverto

The swastika is also an ancient sun symbol.  Its just not the one that blooms flowers on the window sill.  Why do you think the Nazi's used it?

Offline Volitzar

Of course we may Nibiru and nothing may come of it like Venus and Earth pass each other at a vast distance without much happening.

xfahctor

all well and good but...again...how the heck are "they" hiding this thing? ANYONE with a half arsed tellescope could see it.

carlee

the guy who did the website and video is live on lee rogers right now  http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/