Author Topic: ** Mark Levin Challenging Caller - Kissinger - Obama Perfect to bring in NWO!  (Read 7561 times)

Offline jofortruth

Mark Levin Challenging Caller on Kissinger's New World Order mention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOF-qsO7vQ
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
F*ck Mark Levin!!!

Offline jofortruth

Levin is a perfect example of the game the media plays with the public. This has happened over and over and over again! It's time for the public to wake up to these lies and manipulations. Read the following:

Ridicule of Conspiracy Theories Focuses On Diffusing Criticism of the Powerful:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ridicule-of-co...e-powerful.html

Washington’s Blog
Thursday, February 11th, 2010

The label “conspiracy theory” is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business.

For example, just this week – after Tony Blair was confronted by the Iraq Inquiry with evidence that he had used lies to sell the Iraq war – Blair dismissed the entire Iraq Inquiry as simply being part of Britain’s “obsession with conspiracy theories“. (Not only did Blair know that Saddam possessed no WMDs, but the French this week accused Blair of using of ‘Soviet-style’ propaganda in run-up to the Iraq war).

Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies. For example, William K. Black – professor of economics and law, and the senior regulator during the S & L crisis – says that that the government’s entire strategy now – as during the S&L crisis – is to cover up how bad things are (”the entire strategy is to keep people from getting the facts”).Similarly , 7 out of the 8 giant, money center banks went bank rupt in the 1980’s during the “Latin American Crisis”, and the government’s response was to cover up their insolvency.

And the government spied on American citizens (even before 9/11 … confirmed here and here), while saying “we don’t spy”. The government tortured prisoners in Iraq, but said “we don’t torture”.

In other words, high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth.

And Tom Brokaw notes:

All wars on based on propaganda.

A concerted effort to produce propaganda is a conspiracy.

Acceptable Versus Unacceptable Conspiracy Theories

Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme was a conspiracy. The heads of Enron were found guilty of conspiracy, as was the head of Adelphia. Numerous lower-level government officials and judges have been found guilty of conspiracy. See this, this, this, this and this.

Indeed, conspiracies are so common that judges are trained to look at conspiracy allegations as just another legal claim to be disproven or proven by the evidence.

But – while people might admit that corporate executives and low-level government officials might have engaged in conspiracies – they may be strongly opposed to considering that the wealthiest or most powerful might possibly have done so.

Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful.

This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their “leaders” protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. And see this.

For example, Obama’s current head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs – and a favored pick for the Supreme Court (Cass Sunstein) – previously:

Defined a conspiracy theory as “an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role.”

He has called for the use of state power to crush conspiracy allegations of state wrongdoing. See this, this and this.

Similarly:

In other words, prominent neocon writer Kelly believes that everyone who is not a booster for government power and war is a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Similarly, psychologists who serve the government eagerly label anyone “taking a cynical stance toward politics, mistrusting authority, endorsing democratic practices, … and displaying an inquisitive, imaginative outlook” as crazy conspiracy theorists.

This is not really new. In Stalinist Russia, anyone who criticized the government was labeled crazy, and many were sent to insane asylums.

Using the Power of the State to Crush Criticism of the Government

The bottom line is that the power of the state is used to crush criticism of major government policies and actions (or failures to act) and high-level government officials.

Pay attention, and you’ll notice that criticism of “conspiracy theories” is usually aimed at attempting to protect the state and key government players. The power of the state is seldom used to crush conspiracy theories regarding people who are not powerful . . . at least to the extent that they are not important to the government.

Michael Kelly, a Washington Post journalist and neoconservative critic of anti-war movements on both the left and right, coined the term “fusion paranoia” to refer to a political convergence of left-wing and right-wing activists around anti-war issues and civil liberties, which he claimed were motivated by a shared belief in conspiracism or anti-government views.

Even when the NWO is in his face and we have proof, they still call it a conspiracy theory. Watch the video above. Kissinger and tons of others are calling for a NWO, and stupid Levine and other talk show fools call us Conspiracy Theorists, kooks, you name it. THEY ARE THE LIARS, THE KOOKS and the UNAMERICAN DECEIVERS! THEY ARE GATEKEEPERS FOR THE CONSPIRACY BY LYING ABOUT THEM!

IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT ANY AMERICAN PERSON WOULD ACT THIS WAY AGAINST THEIR OWN FELLOW CITIZENS! YOU IDIOT LIARS ARE OUTTED!

FOLKS, WHEN YOU HEAR A MEDIA PERSON DOING THIS CRAP, YOU NEED TO CALL INTO THEIR SHOW (AND THIS GOES FOR BECK, HANNITY, ALL THE GOONS IN MEDIA WHO LIE) AND CALL THEM ON IT, AND THEN STOP LISTENING TO THEIR LIES. THEN PUT TOGETHER VIDEOS LIKE THE GUY DID ABOVE AND OUT THEM! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
 >:(

Offline jofortruth

NOW, WATCH GLENN BECK LIE TO YOU ABOUT DEBRA MEDINA WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF TEXAS. SHE IS THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT IN THE RACE FOR GOVERNOR OF TEXAS, AND THE ONE WHO SHOULD WIN: (GLENN BECK, THE GATEKEEPER, IS A FOOL AND IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS MAN, YOU ARE A FOOL AND LOVE BEING DECEIVED. HE IS PROBABLY THE WORST LIAR IN THE WHOLE MEDIA!)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=159486.msg946164;topicseen#msg946164

VOTE FOR MEDINA IN TEXAS. SHE IS THE REAL DEAL AND IS NOT ESTABLISHMENT LIKE PERRY AND HUTCHISON. IT'S TIME TO VOTE ESTABLISHMENT MINIONS OUT OF PLACES OF POWER FOR THEIR LACK OF INTEGRITY AND ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE USED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA. THEY HAVE LIED TO US FOR FAR TOO LONG, AND THEY NEED TO BE KICKED OUT OF OFFICE ALL OVER AMERICA!
http://www.medinafortexas.com
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7899

Offline jofortruth

What we need to do about this:

1) Catch them in their lies and use it against them.
2) Make a video like the guy did on Levine's lies and out them.
3) Get prepared on a topic and call into these goons radio or tv shows and act like a fan, then pull the double whammy on them.
4) Boycott these guys shows! (Unless it's to listen to their lies so you can gang up on them by calling in and exposing them).
5) Start a new thread in forums whenever you catch these guys in their lies, and expose them.
6) Make a colllage of videos of various talk hosts doing this crap and upload it to You tube or other video sites.
7) Keep exposing these goons as the liars they are to wake people up.

Add other ideas of how to expose these idiots!

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
Mark Levin Challenging Caller on Kissinger's New World Order mention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOF-qsO7vQ

So what??? He only does what he's told.... he is big buds with Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz and Newt, they're all Illuminati tools, selling lies, and WAR...........to hell with the whole lot.
Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline jofortruth

So what??? He only does what he's told.... he is big buds with Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz and Newt, they're all Illuminati tools, selling lies, and WAR...........to hell with the whole lot.

AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM! THESE GUYS HAVE NO INTEGRITY and the public needs to call them on it and stop listening to them.

These guys are little boyz because they ONLY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD and much of what they're told is deception. What REAL MAN would allow themselves to be manipulated this way?

I would never work for a Network who told me to lie to my fellow citizens, would you? These fools are unAmerican for staying with a network that tells them to do this crap! What's wrong with their conscience? or do they not have one any longer because they've lied to us for so long?  >:(

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM! THESE GUYS HAVE NO INTEGRITY and the public needs to call them on it and stop listening to them.

These guys are little boyz because they ONLY DO AS THEY'RE TOLD and much of what they're told is deception. What REAL MAN would allow themselves to be manipulated this way?

I would never work for a Network who told me to lie to my fellow citizens, would you? These fools are unAmerican for staying with a network that tells them to do this crap! What's wrong with their conscience? or do they not have one any longer because they've lied to us for so long?  >:(

His estrogen is too high to be a man, he wimpers and cries like a bitch............

I quit listening to these assholes a while ago..... however I call their shows and drop infobombs when allowed on..... a month ago KDDCC1313 (a now banned member) proposed a mass info bomb on all the syndicated radio networks on a single day...........if every person on this board alone would call on a single day to all the syndicated radio shows the effect would be HUGE......that is what we must do...... I say we genreate a list of 10 questions that we all agree on and we pick a day and take it to these sons of bitches head on............
Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline jofortruth

His estrogen is too high to be a man, he wimpers and cries like a bitch............

I quit listening to these assholes a while ago..... however I call their shows and drop infobombs when allowed on..... a month ago KDDCC1313 (a now banned member) proposed a mass info bomb on all the syndicated radio networks on a single day...........if every person on this board alone would call on a single day to all the syndicated radio shows the effect would be HUGE......that is what we must do...... I say we genreate a list of 10 questions that we all agree on and we pick a day and take it to these sons of bitches head on............

I agree! They started the fight, we will end it!

So, what should the 10 questions be? Help us with this folks. When we get the big 10, I will post them in one section!

1) Why are all these people calling for a NWO, yet the media keeps telling us there is no NWO?
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5530

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com

Great call.... great video backing up everything the caller said with evidence.

"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline jofortruth

Great call.... great video backing up everything the caller said with evidence.

And we need to do more of these! I have the evidence, and will dig up more if someone will do these videos. Just email me a topic, and I'll give you the goods!

Any takers?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
THE FORTY YEARS WAR - Nixon gave up Vietnam
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/New_World_Order/Rockefeller_File.html
excerpts from the book
The Rockefeller File by Gary Allen '76 Press, 1976
p180
[Henry] Kissinger's loyalty was not with his President [Richard Nixon], it was with the Rockefellers! Kissinger had been through three losing campaigns with Nelson Rockefeller and openly spoke of despising Nixon. Biographer David Hanna quotes Kissinger as stating, after Nixon's nomination in 1968: "That man is unfit to be President. I would never work for that man. He is a disaster." Yet Kissinger was the first appointment made by Nixon.

Nixon did not know Kissinger well; in fact, he had only met the man once before in his life-at a cocktail party. And Kissinger was on record as standing 180 degrees to the left of Nixon's campaign utterances.

Clearly, Kissinger was put in the Nixon Administration by Rockefeller (who sent his protégé off to Washington with a tidy little gift of $50,000). In his Vice Presidential hearings, Nelson Rockefeller even acknowledged that Kissinger took the job because Rocky asked him to do so.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5