Author Topic: Bin Laden blames US for global warming...................................  (Read 11062 times)

Offline TheHouseMan

This is getting out of control now..... These people have lost it. The official policy is to turn daily news into The Onion.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584249,00.html?test=latestnews

Bin Laden Blames U.S. for Global Warming in New Tape

Friday, January 29, 2010

CAIRO  —  Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden has called for the world to boycott American goods and the U.S. dollar, blaming the United States and other industrialized countries for global warming, according to a new audiotape released Friday.

In the tape, broadcast in part on Al-Jazeera television, bin Laden warned of the dangers of climate change and says that the way to stop it is to bring "the wheels of the American economy" to a halt.

He blamed Western industrialized nations for hunger, desertification and floods across the globe, and called for "drastic solutions" to global warming, and "not solutions that partially reduce the effect of climate change."

Bin Laden has mentioned climate change and global warning in past messages, but the latest tape was his first dedicated to the topic. The speech, which included almost no religious rhetoric, could be an attempt by the terror leader to give his message an appeal beyond Islamic militants.

The Al Qaeda leader also targeted the U.S. economy in the recording, calling for a boycott of American products and an end to the dollar's domination as a world currency.

"We should stop dealings with the dollar and get rid of it as soon as possible," he said. "I know that this has great consequences and grave ramifications, but it is the only means to liberate humanity from slavery and dependence on America."

He argued that such steps would also hamper Washington's war efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The new message, whose authenticity could not immediately be confirmed, comes after a bin Laden tape released last week in which he endorsed a failed attempt to blow up an American airliner on Christmas Day.

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
HAHAH AH AHAHAA HA HA HAHAHAH HAH AHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;D :D ;D ;D :D

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
This must have been why they laughed at Barky during the State of the FallingapartUnion speech!!  They new this CIA generated piece of crap was in the pipeline.
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
Wow, this is getting sad. The men who set this all up while evil were at lest creative and innovative with how they put this all together but their grand kids are just..... pathetic! It's like they're not even trying anymore but what the hey, this might just make are job easier.
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline Scootle

ROFL ... this is so much fail its almost beautiful ... hahahahaha ... u seriously can't make this shit up.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
This propaganda is just......it's just *MUAH*

Offline uwaf

Does everyone have to use FOUL language. I've been told it's tacky, so he doesn't want to hear what I have to say if I include the word poop in conversation. YUP that's this humans BIG concern, that his perfect religious, mind is being exposed to foul language. So what, what the Government is doing. Oh, he works for the criminals in DC. He is so deep in denial, he got a divorce a year ago and said he's waiting for GOD to tell him to stop loving her!? I say WHAT? He says he a very strong person because he leans on God? :-\
Yeah and his HOT wife left him because he's so perfect.....she got sick of his holier than thou shit!!

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Does everyone have to use FOUL language. I've been told it's tacky, so he doesn't want to hear what I have to say if I include the word poop in conversation. YUP that's this humans BIG concern, that his perfect religious, mind is being exposed to foul language. So what, what the Government is doing. Oh, he works for the criminals in DC. He is so deep in denial, he got a divorce a year ago and said he's waiting for GOD to tell him to stop loving her!? I say WHAT? He says he a very strong person because he leans on God? :-\
Yeah and his HOT wife left him because he's so perfect.....she got sick of his holier than thou shit!!

How does this relate to BinLaden and this bogus report?  I am either very dense or you posted this in the wrong thread.......
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

Strange the "Bin Laden" mentioned boycotting the US dollar in his speech saying the US is to blame for global warming.

Offline Scootle

I eagerly await the video ...

Seriously I think this single news story confirms everything we've suspected about both Bin Laden and Global Warming.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline uwaf

Re: Bin Laden blames US for global warming...................................
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 01:34:21 pm »
How does this relate to BinLaden and this bogus report?  I am either very dense or you posted this in the wrong thread.......

I was just reading and see the swearing, it turns people away from the article. I don't care aobut the swearing. And yep, I'm tired of these Bable thumpers keeping us down. Telling me to stand down, it's God's will, that we have to die. And it's going to be wonderful going to his Kingdumb. I mean, c'mon people! If there were a God, the loving God we were taught, our World would be so wonderful. The Bable is their handbook, it's a control tool. And it WORKS. for most of the flock of sheep

Offline Sheepleprod

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 01:46:06 pm »

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 01:49:15 pm »

I was just reading and see the swearing, it turns people away from the article. I don't care aobut the swearing. And yep, I'm tired of these Bable thumpers keeping us down. Telling me to stand down, it's God's will, that we have to die. And it's going to be wonderful going to his Kingdumb. I mean, c'mon people! If there were a God, the loving God we were taught, our World would be so wonderful. The Bable is their handbook, it's a control tool. And it WORKS. for most of the flock of sheep

I don't see ONE swear word I'm lost............

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 01:52:45 pm »
I don't see ONE swear word I'm lost............

...me too. ???

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:02 pm »
ROFL ... this is so much fail its almost beautiful ... hahahahaha ... u seriously can't make this shit up.

I know well now it's at least OFFICIAL "Bin Laden" is totally for one world government and the New World Order.  Must be why he has such great "diplomatic immunity"!

worcesteradam

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 03:57:13 pm »
he is basically the physical incarnation of the NWO

i bet its david rockefeller in disguise

Offline New Samurai

• THe Honor Network
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 06:20:54 pm »
They are getting so desperate that it is almost sad. I wonder if there is anyone out there that was against global warming until they found out Obama is against it, and switched sides?  ::)
The good men may do separately is small compared with what they may do collectively - Benjamin Franklin

None of us is smart as all of us-
Old Japanese Proverb