Author Topic: Senate Leaders Vow Amnesty Next!  (Read 4277 times)

Offline menace

Senate Leaders Vow Amnesty Next!
« on: January 20, 2010, 06:18:26 pm »
Last month, the U.S. economy shed 85,000 more jobs. Unemployment stands at more than 15 million. And black unemployment has risen to 17.2%.

Sound like a good time for an Illegal Alien Mass Amnesty? Not to me, either.

But that's exactly what the leaders of the Senate's Judiciary Committee promised at a January 11 meeting with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the AFL-CIO, and various ethnic and pro-amnesty groups.

Senate staffers told the open borders folks that Sen. Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. Graham (R-SC) are going to shove an Amnesty to the top of the Senate agenda as soon as they pass the health care bill.

if Sen. Schumer and Sen. Graham were shooting straight with their allies, we may have only days before this battle begins.

Let me point out the obvious. If we were to fail, and 12 - 20 million illegal aliens were to become eligible for legal work permits, where would these people find legal jobs? Probably from Americans getting fired to make way for the new, cheap and now legal foreign workers!

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/?jid=324649&lid=9&rid=79&tid=700529

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: Senate Leaders Vow Amnesty Next!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 06:34:44 pm »
Obama wants to implement three major things:

Cap & Trade

Obamacare

Amnesty

We need to do everything we can to make sure he fails on all three.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline menace

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:39:25 pm »
Looks like  Murkowski could offer an amendment to stop the EPA on carbon tax, but it looks like it does not have anothe support.

independentWV

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 06:41:52 pm »
Things changed since Jan 11th and doubtful now Obamacare is going to pass thankfully. Dems shell shocked and bit worried about upcoming 2010 election. Amnesty is very unpopular with citizens do not think they would be able to get enough votes to pass house and senate. Just my two cents.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:14 pm »
Things changed since Jan 11th and doubtful now Obamacare is going to pass thankfully. Dems shell shocked and bit worried about upcoming 2010 election. Amnesty is very unpopular with citizens do not think they would be able to get enough votes to pass house and senate. Just my two cents.

Brown in MA ran as being against amnesty, and he won.

Hopefully that sent a message.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 07:47:44 pm »

Insanity!!

The entire elitist escapades center around the wars.
Thats it for my take.
These pyscos have spent their lives at this chess game, they are socipathic freaks, agreed, but they are clever ones. They have battalions of lackeys working 24 hours a day to fulfill their quest, to achive their global monoply.

Since 911 and the invasion of Iraq we have ben drowned in domestic turmoil as well. Our issues within this nation have taken the front lines, their tactics have divided the focus of the citizens.
These elites are masters of human nature it is evident in their corruption of the economy, the disregard of Constitution and Bill of rights. In other words they are well aware the people will tend to focus on domestic issues, of course, they are detrimental to our survial and our childrens.
During all of this insanity they have dumped on us domesticaly, the wars have gone to the wayside, out of sight , out of mind. Not entirely, however the MSM will continue on the domestic, the political abyss.
Pandemics, bailouts, carbon tax, climategates, illegals amnesty, unemployment etc.
What about 4 wars continuing and expanding.
They are real cute little parasites, they will insure the focus of the people is on the domestic issues for the most part as they continue to suck the lifeblood of this nation in the wars.

Divide and conquer, that phrase says a lot, it is not limited to the internal, it can be used in any situation. They are using this to an extreme.
The FOCUS, 911 opened the door to the invasion of Afghanistan, Bush made sure Iraq was to be the next nation on the agenda despite Iraqs innocence.WMD's. He then instigated homeland Security, knowing full well the nation as a whole would accept this, the fear was tangible. Their base of power grew due to the fact we were at war, and the citizens were in a state of hysteria.
Thefore easily controlled and manipulated.
Mass migration began, and every other conceiveable domestic scam they could conjure up, thus the wars became of second interest.
Isn't that apparent that is exactly what the powers want.

Mr. Browny is front paging, he rode the wild card, supposedly for the people, tell me what is his stance on the war and terrorism or should we ask Gully that,they are attached at the hip are they not. Is Mr. Brown for the illegals amnesty, has he mentioned the bailout, the national debt, has he questioned the Iraq invasion WMD's, or did this man simply get in office by riding on popular oppinion.
YES, I hope I'm wrong, these savior types seem to have one thing in common, WARS, their true source of power.

Can't help myself here, the WARS are the generating this entire freakshow, as long as they continue the insanity domesticaly will implode.

independentWV

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:41 pm »
Chris Jones
Mr. Browny is front paging, he rode the wild card, supposedly for the people, tell me what is his stance on the war and terrorism or should we ask Gully that,they are attached at the hip are they not. Is Mr. Brown for the illegals amnesty, has he mentioned the bailout, the national debt, has he questioned the Iraq invasion WMD's, or did this man simply get in office by riding on popular oppinion.
YES, I hope I'm wrong, these savior types seem to have one thing in common, WARS, their true source of power.

From Scott Brown Website: http://www.brownforussenate.com/issues
I oppose a national cap and trade program because of the higher costs that families and businesses would incur.

I am opposed to the health care legislation that is under consideration in Congress and will vote against it.

I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants.

I am a free enterprise advocate who believes that lower taxes can encourage economic growth. Raising taxes stifles growth, weakens the economy and puts more people out of work. Our economy works best when individuals have more of their income to spend, and businesses have money to invest and add jobs. I have been a fiscal watchdog in the state legislature fighting bigger government, higher taxes and wasteful spending.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 08:40:21 am »
From Scott Brown Website: http://www.brownforussenate.com/issues
I oppose a national cap and trade program because of the higher costs that families and businesses would incur.

I am opposed to the health care legislation that is under consideration in Congress and will vote against it.

I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants.

I am a free enterprise advocate who believes that lower taxes can encourage economic growth. Raising taxes stifles growth, weakens the economy and puts more people out of work. Our economy works best when individuals have more of their income to spend, and businesses have money to invest and add jobs. I have been a fiscal watchdog in the state legislature fighting bigger government, higher taxes and wasteful spending.

Hi Independent.

Thanks for the reply. I have to admit this sounds good, Mr. brown has hit on all subjects dear to our heart, his public stand is admirable and I feel certain it was a driving force in his winning the election.
Obama ran a parralell, he promised to stop the wars, end Gitmo, bring the war crimes out in the ioen, Et,Etc, over 580 promises were made.
My concern is not his domestic stance at all, It is his foriegn policy. great he is going to stand against the regimes domestic abomination. AGREED.

But please explain to me, we are at 4 wars, they are a bit expensive, yes $, lives, domination. As long as these wars continue do you see a true change. Mr. Brown has admitted to being pro war, or a get the terrorist hype, along with  his pal Guiliani. This to me is a the other side of the coin.

Weigh in the balance, what are the effects of the multiple wars in regards to any and all domestic issues. Ok, no offense intended, but my take is as long as we are invading and genociding, both our foriegn policy and domestic issues will continue and multiply in the negative. The wars cost the taxpayeres a few million an hour minimum,  to mention the cost to the MIC and super corps, mercenarys etc. To add I can not sweep under the rug the devastation, slaughter of innocents, torture, illegal inprisonment, etc.
For every human being we kill, a minimum of 5 die hard enemies are created. The war is being perpetuated, expanded and in fact imploding.
Yes he hit on domestic issues, one man, will he change the motion of the NWO. it appears to me he is a sold out warmongering copy of OBY. The carrot and the stick. We all want to feel a step has been taken, that the people are awakening, in a sence this is proof, the other effect has been disquised. I would be saddened if the majority felt this was a beggining of the road back to democracy.
I am with hope the Healthcare bill is stoped, we all are. I appreciate the citizeny backing this issue. It is one positive step. If this man is for the nation, why is he a warmonger as he has admitted openly.
I simply have reservations!