Author Topic: Dateline tonight 7 EST covering the underwear bomber  (Read 2743 times)

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Dateline tonight 7 EST covering the underwear bomber
« on: January 10, 2010, 05:53:49 pm »
Lets see if they have Haskell on to spread some truth to the sheeple.  I doubt it........
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Travinyle1

• My Youtube Channel
Re: Dateline tonight 7 EST covering the underwear bomber
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 06:59:52 pm »
I have been watching this.

No Haskells. No mention of how he got on the plane or the man videotaping. Just other witness's including some lady at the front of the plane. Considering how close the Haskells were and what they saw. You would think they would have been included. But they dont fit the "official" story so i assume the will continue to be ignored.

They also omitted they key information that he didnt have the proper equipment to detonate the powder properly.

The body scanner test didnt even pick up powder proving they wouldnt have even worked.

Total whitewash.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Re: Dateline tonight 7 EST covering the underwear bomber
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 07:17:36 pm »
Agreed. Whitewash galore.  Trying to sell the sheep on body scanners..........typical.  They even mentioned the scanners had a setting for ENHANCED scanning, but they were only showing a watered down version on air.
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"