Author Topic: The War on Christians  (Read 133641 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: BLOODTHIRSTY MUSLIMS BEHEAD 21 CHRISTIANS - MORE TO COME
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 06:35:49 pm »
… found this group of pictures of the ISIS nutballs …
cruising around Irag, posing for the ever-present camera.

MANY MORE HERE
http://en.trend.az/world/arab/2365416.html

… I'm sorry … looks like they removed the link
from that page … go here instead for the
ISIS boys showing their stuff:

http://navoine.info/iraq-jiha.html
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2015, 06:19:07 am »

Obama refuses to acknowledge ‘Muslim terrorists’ at summit

WASHINGTON — They’re burning and beheading victims in the name of Islam, but President Obama delivered a major speech Wednesday on combating violent extremism — while refusing to use the words “Muslim terrorists.”

“No religion is responsible for terrorism — people are responsible for violence and terrorism,” Obama told a crowd that included Muslim community leaders at the White House.

ARTICLE~~~>http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/obama-refuses-to-acknowledge-muslim-terrorists-at-summit/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2015, 06:35:17 pm »

… Chuck Nash on FOX

" … you're gonna have the
Death Star over there!"

Chuck Nash: Obama described a 'fantasy world' at WH summit
Feb. 19, 2015 - 2:28 - Reaction to president's closing remarks on violent extremism

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4068977140001/chuck-nash-obama-described-a-fantasy-world-at-wh-summit/?#sp=show-clips

Online chris jones

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2015, 07:36:12 pm »
 Perpetuating war.. USA & Allies, NATO, UN,,,,tell me what would happen if the wars stopped abruptly world wide.
  Religious beleifs may be the motivator of a % of the finatics slaughtering, some who lost their familys, others who were forced, the mercs $$ and not lastly.. the elites..
 The MSM slant, its all of Muslims, NOT SO. It is Muslims as well being hacked up, play ball or die..
   Then there are the clever bunnys running the game.
They are hitting on the Christian population with a reason, back to the Holy Wars......No thanks.
   They will can kill anyone anytime anywhere, Christian, Muslims of any sect, / they are controled.
    In a sense it reminds me of Oly norths freedom fighters running cocaine.
         General Clark tagged this act years ago..A whistleblower, so not many found him interesting , general public that is!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 10:52:35 pm »

JH
…. some days I am ready to believe that ISIS/IS/ISIL/DAESH/AL-QUEDA
does not exist in the real world … that it is all smoke and mirrors. To believe
that I have to believe there are also demolished towns full of hapless crisis
actors playing the parts of headless victims and their families. I have to
believe that my eyes decieve me when I see a guy getting burned to
a crispy critter inside a metal cage … that bloody severed heads are not
REALLY bloody, severed heads but iMOVIE trickery. I have to believe that
all the slick internet productions are actually the work of pros paid for by
bankers in DC/CITYofLONDON/VATICAN/TEL AVIV.

ISIS' army of 7-footers? Experts say video
of Copt beheadings manipulated

By Malia Zimmerman February 20, 2015

"
… experts who made it through the sickening, five-minute clip
told FoxNews.com Friday they came to the same conclusion:

The footage was faked.

PLEASE READ~~~>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/20/isis-army-7-footers-experts-say-video-copt-beheadings-manipulated/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2015, 11:50:28 pm »
^^^^^

The 1st time I saw these pictures, I thought, WHERE DID THEY GET ALL THOSE BASKETBALL PLAYERS?

Of course, another fake photo.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online chris jones

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2015, 07:26:09 pm »
Larson YUP, photo op..
How come they didn't show the masses slaughtered in Afghanistan, Iraq etc...
 But the rage about this, dump it all over us... Religious wars need a catyalist, this is one of them.
 The sh*te they get away with amazes me...........Photo ops, convoluted global chaos. The elites are salvilating,,not the money so much as the POWER/CONTROLL.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2015, 09:07:28 pm »

quote:

ISIS' army of 7-footers? Experts say video
of Copt beheadings manipulated

… I can't understand WHY they would manipulate
the image to create these pituitary giants …. :(

If you notice, at the rear of the line at least one of the orange-suits
is taller that the black suit near him …. ?

TOTALLY GOOFY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go here and watch GIULIANI TEAR OBAMA A NEW ONE …
This goes back to 2/13 before the current flap …
he goes off the deep end a couple times … but
Wow ... :o

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Online chris jones

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2015, 07:56:22 am »
One point he didn't hit on and never will.
The 911 and the reality of this days abomination. Nor the invasion of Iraq for example and following slaughter of innocents perpetuated on lies.
  Everyone will hoot for Gulliano, OMG he said something about Obama, what a set of testicles this guy has grown, WOW.
  After watching his speeches, its one sided and he called MSM attention to OBY's game leaving out a ton of sh**t in between. He and Johny M. agree the 3000 traped at Camp Liberty are held hostage, I get it and agree if this is totaly the case in truth.
 He mispoke when he said ISIS slaughters only Christians and Jews, when in fact they kill anyone they so choose,  Muslims included.
 OK , he got front page MSM, what did he leave out of the equation.Exposing his veiw on Oby are a hit, but what is  the bottom line.....Sorry guys, I like the headlines not the fine print.

Online chris jones

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2015, 08:15:47 am »
Gullianos, mentioning Camp Liberty, whats the deal.

People's Mujahedin of Iran[edit]
Under strong pressure by the Iraqi government, whose declared will is to expel the People's Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI/MEK) from Iraq, but who was aided as well by the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) under the pretext to preserve their security, near all of the 3400 MEK residents of Camp Ashraf were more or less forcedly moved to Camp Liberty in 2012.[4] This helped partly to convince the United States removing the MEK from its list of designated terrorist groups.[1] 166 of the MEK members are wanted for committing acts of terrorism inside Iran and the Iranian government is seeking their extradition.[5]

I didn't know the facts, anybody else dig around.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2015, 09:22:39 am »

… Christians organizing to fight back:

Tattooed former US solider 'wants to keep the church bells ringing' in ancient community 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958493/American-crusader-returns-Iraq-Christian-militia-fight-ISIS-Tattooed-former-solider-wants-church-bells-ringing.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian U.S. Veteran Fighting Alongside Kurds to Defeat ISIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7pS9-b9vA

Thousands of Christians Take Up Arms' to Finally Crush ISIS and End Persecutions!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr0_5B-lTbA

Thousands Of Christians Prepare For War Against ISIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTmGLc28y2s

Iraqi Christian Militia Takes Up Arms To Fight ISIS - Is Jesus Okay With This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuhYiWgtDg

Report: Christian men training to fight against ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEE-0SkO0WM

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2015, 10:52:32 am »

… Sunday 2/22 … another day,
another group of caged fighters
against the ISIS maniacs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963478/Twisted-new-ISIS-video-shows-Kurdish-Peshmerga-fighters-paraded-streets-interviewed-inside-cages-seemingly-marched-deaths.html

Twisted new ISIS video shows 'Kurdish Peshmerga'
fighters paraded in cages through the streets and
interviewed by their captors who hint heavily
that death awaits

* Nine-minute video shows 21 Kurdish fighters paraded through Iraqi streets
* It echoes video released recently of a similar procession of prisoners 
* But in an abhorrent twist, the prisoners are then interviewed on camera
* Then dragged from cages and forced to kneel in front of menacing militants
* Ends with a haunting shot of an elderly man's face, before cutting to black

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2015, 11:16:34 am »
http://www.blacklistednews.com/TERROR_EXPERTS%3A_ISIS_Video_Depicting_Egyptian_Execution_Footage_%E2%80%98Faked%E2%80%99/42088/0/38/38/Y/M.html

more at the link...

TERROR EXPERTS: ISIS VIDEO DEPICTING EGYPTIAN EXECUTION FOOTAGE ‘FAKED’

SOURCE: SHAWN HELTON, 21ST CENTURY WIRE

Terror experts have ruled that ISIS video footage appearing to show the executions of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians as being fake…

According to Florida-based Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium, the 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians purported to have been decapitated in the video entitled “Signed With Blood: To The Nation Of The Cross,” was ruled to have been ‘staged’ due to the excessive anomalies seen in the dramatic 5 minute film.

Fake terror & propaganda

In a report this week at 21WIRE, prior to experts releasing their conclusion about the recent ISIS video production, I was able to outline many of the film’s irregularities and inconsistencies – proving that the film was indeed heavily orchestrated for maximum effect.

The overly produced video by ISIS media arm Al Hayat Media Center, was in fact an expensive looking affair, producing a professionally done film with heavy post production, subliminally arresting the viewer with deceptive propaganda.

In an article appearing today in the Daily Mail, terror experts and horror film professionals, weighed in on the recently staged ISIS video. Some of the video was also believed to have been shot on a ‘green screen’ with the water background added in post production.

Veryan Khan, editorial director of the Florida-based Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium told Fox News:

“The Islamic State’s manipulation of their high-production videos has become commonplace.”

Khan added that:

“The background image shown was likely from another location, the Bay in Sirte, a part of the Mediterranean Sea on the northern coast of Libya. There are several technical mistakes in the video that show it was manipulated.”

According to Hollywood director Mary Lambert, who created the well-known horror film Pet Cemetery :

“The shot that seems really tampered with is the one with the really tall Jihadists and the dwarf Christians. The close-ups of Jihadists on the beach are most likely green screen.”

Oddly, the analysis organization TRAC, has suggested that they believe that the victims may have been killed on location at a ‘studio’ where some of the footage was filmed.

How would the analysis group know this, if everything else about the video appears to be fake?

Since last September, 21WIRE has outlined that the ISIS ‘beheading’ videos were likely fakes, while filmed against a green screen, staged with props, wardrobe, voice overs and multi-cam videography. It turns out that at least two of the US major networks – CNN and FOX News finally admitted this over the past month, after backlash over a video allegedly depicting a torched Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh.

There have been major questions concerning the validity of the ISIS propaganda videos and now there are reports that anti-government activists in Syria are mimicking the “imagery of ISIS” in order to continue the psychological warfare on Western audiences. No doubt many uneducated viewers will consider this purposefully faked imagery as an actual ISIS event.

This begs the question: Is the as of yet unnamed Syrian activist group behind other ISIS propaganda as well, considering Al Hayat Media Center could be a front for a deeper operation?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online chris jones

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2015, 11:20:15 am »
 I respect these men who are convinced this is a war on Christians and have chosen to fight ISIS.
 That said, I don't buy into that being the basis-of ISIS.
Yes, they have gathered the finatic pyscho loons, intimidated the peons to join, and paid the mercs.
 Who is the head of this snake?
They are not just killing Christians, anyone will do. This being hyped as a Holy War, when in truth it's a tad more than that. Does anyone truly believe ISIS goal from the get go was to slaughter Christians, or is it part of the ole plan. Perpetual war guys, who profits,,,,who looses.
  We won't be fooled again,,, an old song..............

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2015, 11:32:18 am »
I respect these men who are convinced this is a war on Christians and have chosen to fight ISIS.
 That said, I don't buy into that being the basis-of ISIS.
Yes, they have gathered the finatic pyscho loons, intimidated the peons to join, and paid the mercs.
 Who is the head of this snake?
They are not just killing Christians, anyone will do. This being hyped as a Holy War, when in truth it's a tad more than that. Does anyone truly believe ISIS goal from the get go was to slaughter Christians, or is it part of the ole plan. Perpetual war guys, who profits,,,,who looses.
  We won't be fooled again,,, an old song..............

Without question.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2015, 12:31:00 pm »

… here is the link to the ISIS online magazine
DABIQ (link given above):

http://media.clarionproject.org/files/islamic-state/islamic-state-dabiq-magazine-issue-7-from-hypocrisy-to-apostasy.pdf

They go on-and-on about each of the horrific crimes of late,
about their killing other Muslims because of their joining
forces with the "Crusaders" (Christians), etc. They mean to
wipe out other Muslims as well as the devil Christians, dependent
upon the extent of their 'hypocricy'.

I know most have not looked thru this mag (it's about 80 pages)
so here a few quotes:

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2015, 12:55:26 pm »
Where does Isis get ALL the 'Guantanamo' jumpsuits?

ALSO.......
The corporate media is claiming Isis in the heart of Europe.  SO DOES THIS MEAN Obummer has 'authorization' to bomb Paris, Rome, and London?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiv-6fMKyY
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2015, 01:12:15 pm »
Where does Isis get ALL the 'Guantanamo' jumpsuits?

Maybe ISIS gets them from whoever funds them. ;)

Top U.S. Official: ‘No Coincidence’ ISIS Hostages Wear Gitmo-Like Orange Jumpsuits
 February 6th, 2015

At a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing regarding the U.S. prison facility at Guantanamo Bay, a top U.S. defense official said it is “no coincidence” that ISIS hostages wear orange jumpsuits similar to those worn by prisoners at Gitmo.

“It is no coincidence that the recent ISIS videos showing the barbaric burning of a Jordanian pilot and the savage execution of a Japanese hostage each showed the victim clothed in an orange jumpsuit, believed by many to be the symbol of the Guantanamo detention facility,” said Brian McKeon, principal deputy under secretary of defense for policy.

McKeon and others in the Obama Administration believe the controversial prison facility is ”used by violent extremists to incite local populations” as a form of “propaganda.” According to McKeon, the fact that the prison is still open is a “critical national security issue,” and the “greatest single action” the U.S. could take to increase counterterrorism efforts would be to close Gitmo.

At the same hearing, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) made his vehement opposition to closing Gitmo very apparent when he said there are “too many empty beds” and the prisoners ought to “rot in hell.” He also said McKeon’s claims were simply a “pretext to justify” President Barack Obama‘s 2008 campaign promise to close the prison.

Offline larsonstdoc

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 01:37:40 pm »

… very symbolic on many levels.

Orange Is the New Black

Orange Is the New Black (often abbreviated to OITNB) is an American crime comedy-drama series[1][2] created by Jenji Kohan and first released on Netflix on July 11, 2013.[3] The series, produced by Tilted Productions in association with Lionsgate Television, is based on Piper Kerman's memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison, about her experiences in prison.[4] The second season premiered on June 6, 2014 at 3:00 am EDT.[5][6] The series has been renewed for a third season.[7] On July 10, 2014, the series received 12 Primetime Emmy Award nominations.[8]  ~~~>wikipedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y47DZg3Hig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e99SkdcB2UU

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 04:05:25 pm »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-fake-war-against-the-islamic-state-isis-the-islamic-state-is-protected-by-the-us-and-its-allies/5432163
http://www.sott.net/article/292837-General-Wesley-Clark-Our-friends-and-allies-created-ISIS

I thought I would bring the article over that Jerry linked to.  This is such crap---meaning Obama's Fake War---that we need to expose THIS PSY-OP HAPPENING RIGHT BEFOR OUR EYES THAT IS KILLING 1000'S OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!

Obama’s “Fake War” against the Islamic State (ISIS). The Islamic State is Protected by the US and its Allies

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, February 19, 2015

Since August 2014, the US Air Force with the support of a coalition of 19 countries has relentlessly waged an intensified air campaign against Syria and Iraq allegedly targeting  the Islamic State brigades. 

According to Defense News, over 16,000 airstrikes were carried out from August 2014 to mid January 2015.  Sixty percent of the air strikes were conducted by the US Air Force using advanced jet fighter and bombing capabilities  (Aaron Mehta, “A-10 Performing 11 Percent of Anti-ISIS Sorties”. Defense News, January 19, 2015.)

The airstrikes have been casually described by the media as part of  a “soft” counter-terrorism operation, rather than an act of all out war directed against Syria and Iraq. 

This large scale air campaign which has resulted in countless civilian casualties has been routinely misreported by the mainstream media. According to  Max Boot, senior fellow in national security at the Council on Foreign Relations. ”Obama’s strategy in Syria and Iraq is not working… [ because] the U.S. bombing campaign against ISIS has been remarkably restrained”. 

Americans are led to believe that the Islamic State constitutes a formidable force confronting the US military and threatening Western Civilization. The thrust of media reporting is that the US Air Force has failed and that “Obama should get his act together” in effectively confronting this  ”Outside Enemy” of America.

According to CFR Max Boot, military escalation is the answer: what is required is for the president “to dispatch more aircraft, military advisers, and special operations forces, while loosening the restrictions under which they operate.”

What kind of aircraft are involved in the air campaign? The F-16 Fighting Falcon,(above right),  The F-15E Strike Eagle (image below) , The A-10 Warthog, not to mention Lockheed Martin’s F-22 Raptor stealth tactical fighter aircraft.

Why has the US Air Force not been able to wipe out the Islamic State which at the outset was largely equipped with conventional small arms not to mention state of the art Toyota pickup trucks?

F-15E Strike Eagle.jpgFrom the very outset, this air campaign has NOT been directed against ISIS.  The evidence confirms that the Islamic State is not the target. Quite the opposite.

The air raids are intended to destroy the economic infrastructure of Iraq and Syria.

If they had wanted to eliminate the Islamic State brigades, they could have “carpet” bombed their convoys of Toyota pickup trucks when they crossed the desert from Syria into Iraq in June.

The answer is pretty obvious, yet not a single mainstream media has acknowledged it.

The  Syro-Arabian Desert is open territory (see map right). With state of the art jet fighter aircraft (F15, F22 Raptor, F16) it would have been  –from a military standpoint–  ”a piece of cake”, a rapid and expedient surgical operation, which would have decimated the Islamic State convoys in a matter of hours.

Instead what we have witnessed is an ongoing drawn out six months of relentless  air raids and bombings, and the terrorist enemy is apparently still intact.

(In comparison, the NATO bombing raids of Yugoslavia in 1999 lasted about three months (March 24-June 10, 1999).

And we are led to believe that the Islamic State cannot be defeated by a powerful US led military coalition of 19 countries.

The air campaign was not intended to decimate the Islamic State.

The counter-terrorism mandate is a fiction. America is the Number One “State Sponsor of Terrorism”.   

The Islamic State is not only protected by the US and its allies, it is trained and financed by US-NATO, with the support of Israel and Washington’s Persian Gulf allies.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 04:30:35 pm »
All part of the greater israel project

Hollywood Studio Caught Producing ISIS Videos

Shockwaves are being felt all throughout Tinseltown today as federal authorities moved to arrest several who are accused of aiding and abetting a foreign terrorist organization by producing ISIS recruitment videos. It had long been suspected that the ISIS videos were produced from an outside source due to their above average production value, but no one had imagined an American production company could somehow be involved.

That changed last night, when authorities moved in and raided Final Solution Productions, a production company off the famous intersection of Sunset and Vine. Authorities did not release the names of those arrested but did say six were arrested at the studio and two more at their homes in coordinated raids.
Final Solution Productions is listed as a finishing company on their Web site, and claim to have worked on projects in the live sports commercial world, including for clients such as Pepsi Cola, Anheuser-Busch, and Apple. It is not known at the time of publishing to what extent these companies were themselves involved with Final Solutions, if at all, or what specific role it played in finishing the ads.
What is known is that Final Solution Productions was operating under this front while editing and producing the terrorist videos from their Hollywood studio.

“Around 2300 hours last night, in conjunction with Office of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Los Angeles Police Department, officers seized the assets at 42568 Vine St., arresting six individuals,” said FBI Special Agent Kendrick D. Williams from the LA division. “Two additional suspected were apprehended at their residence at that same time. All eight are being held as suspects in distributing and creating terrorist propaganda and are awaiting formal charges.”

Agent Williams is in charge of the Los Angeles intelligence office, and said agents were tipped off when they intercepted what appeared to be raw video elements being downloaded on computers in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. When asked, Mr. Williams would not elaborate how the government intercepted this material, but sources say it was a result of interrogation that first began from captured prisoners in Iraq. One source told us that authorities learned of video elements being sent via encrypted FTP servers to a producer “somewhere in the United States.” Tech experts tell us that once a server containing this media could be intercepted, it wouldn’t take long for someone with the right resources to be able to track the IP addresses of where it was ultimately being delivered, even if that IP addressed was masked by a torrent system. “Currently the FBI is investigating all other possible connections that Final Solution Productions may have had in the Hollywood production area,” said LAPD Chief Charlie Beck. “We do not believe Final Solution Productions acted alone, and are currently investigating its partners.”

For some time, authorities have been worried of so called “domestic terrorists” working for ISIS, and consider this a possible lead. Final Solution is believed to have worked with other studios and producers in Hollywood, some who, while not terrorists specifically, saw a profitable business and sought to gain from it. “It wouldn’t be the first time Hollywood has sold itself out for a price,” said Hollywood insider Hanna Strong. Strong has started the #shameonhollywood tag in part to raise awareness against those in Hollywood willing to sell out America for their own profits. The tag is seen as a public reminder to executives that Americans won’t stand for this behavior, and is currently trending. “Americans need to react to this story so that we don’t let a few money hungry people taint Hollywood,” continued Strong. “It’s up to us as consumers to let the executives know where we stand on terrorism.” Those arrested include the president of Final Solution Productions, his executive producer, editor, and coordinator.
Source: National ReportNotice the company's name, "Final Solutions?"

Here's the web page of the company caught, Final Solutions.

Not much of a web page, I wouldn't hire a company to do video work for the Internet based on their home page.

http://finalsolutionproductions.com/2014/09/final-solution-productions-llc/

http://nationalreport.net/hollywood-studio-caught-producing-isis-videos/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2015, 05:38:22 pm »

… Final Solution? The name has a nice ring to it, huh?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2015, 05:39:41 pm »
www.ketknbc.com/news/isis-claims-to-behead-21-peshmerga-soldiers-releas

Another 21 beheadings?

ISIS claims to behead 21 Peshmerga soldiers, releases video of them in cages

Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 11:42am
IRBIL, IRAQ (CNN) — ISIS appears to be trumping its own brutality once again.

In a new propaganda video, the terror group claims to have beheaded at least 21 captured Kurdish Peshmerga soldiers in Iraq. CNN cannot independently confirm the authenticity of this video.

The video includes scenes showing Peshmerga prisoners still alive in cages and paraded in the streets of Kirkuk, which ISIS has shown in a previous video earlier this month.

The footage, released Saturday, also purports to show the prisoners once again in cages and interviewed by a man holding a microphone with an ISIS logo on it.

Following the interview segment, the executions take place.

The video, titled "Healing the Chest of Those who Believe," is in Kurdish with subtitles in Arabic.

It is consistent with previous executions carried out by ISIS.

Up until now, one of the biggest and most successful forces has been the Kurdish Peshmerga that serve Iraq's semiautonomous Kurdish government -- often at odds with Baghdad.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2015, 05:45:57 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963478/Twisted-new-ISIS-video-shows-Kurdish-Peshmerga-fighters-paraded-streets-interviewed-inside-cages-seemingly-marched-deaths.html

Twisted new ISIS video shows 'Kurdish Peshmerga' fighters paraded in cages through the streets and interviewed by their captors who hint heavily that death awaits

Nine-minute video shows 21 Kurdish fighters paraded through Iraqi streets

It echoes video released recently of a similar procession of prisoners 

But in an abhorrent twist, the prisoners are then interviewed on camera

Then dragged from cages and forced to kneel in front of menacing militants

Ends with a haunting shot of an elderly man's face, before cutting to black

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2015, 06:56:07 pm »
GENERAL CLARK REVEALS THAT DAESH IS AN ISRAELI PROJECT
"Created by our friends and allies to defeat Hezbollah"
http://www.infowars.com/general-clark-reveals-that-daesh-is-an-israeli-project/

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »
US historian Webster Tarpley says that the United States created the Islamic State and uses jihadists as its secret army to destabilize the Middle East.
http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150222/1018598246.html#ixzz3SX0InSkG

The Islamic State is a secret army of the United States and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a leader of the terrorist group, is a close friend of US Senator John McCain, says US historian Webster Tarpley, according to Iranian News Agency IRNA.

The author, known for his book “9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA”, said that all terrorism around the world is created and facilitated by the US government.

These are not Tarpley’s first comments in which he blames the United States for creating the Islamic State. Earlier, Press TV had an interview with Tarpley during which he explained his rationale why he thinks the United States was behind the creation of the terrorist group.

Tarpley began by saying that the money that supports the Islamic State and its operations comes from Saudi Arabia, a key US ally in the Middle East. The main money donor of the Islamic State is allegedly Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal, the brother of Saud bin Faisal Al Saud, Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister, and Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud, the former Saudi Ambassador to the United States. Having said that, Tarpley concludes that if the United States really wanted to get rid of the Islamic State, it would have easily issued an ultimatum to Saudi Arabia and told the Gulf Kingdom to stop sending arms and money to the terrorists in Iraq and Syria.

Second, Turkey, a NATO member with a huge army, is right next to the war-town Syria and Iraq, where the jihadists operate. Tarpley asks the important question: why cannot the Turkish Army come into the lawless Syrian and Iraqi territory and simply wipe the jihadists off the face of the Earth in a matter of weeks, especially if the United States and NATO were so keen to destroy the Islamic State?

If the United States actually thought that the Islamic State was a monstrosity that must be destroyed at all cost, Tarpley asks why wouldn’t the White House join the government of Bashar Assad in Syria, the legally recognized government and the UN member state, in the fight against the jihadists and crush them once and for all? And also, why did the US troops bomb Syrian units loyal to Assad, once the Syrian army started to defeat the jihadists and push them away? Counterproductive and senseless at best, the secret supporter of the militants at worst, Tarpley says.

And lastly, referring to how the jihadist group is using social media and Internet to spread its propaganda and recruit new fighters, Tarpley said there is an interest in not having the Islamic State propaganda shut down online. All major Internet companies are based in the United States and therefore the White House could easily limit, if not close down, the presence of Islamic State on the Internet, if it wanted to.

Although Tarpley’s line of thinking might seem a little too provocative to some, the questions that he asks are nonetheless important. There is certainly a connection between the emergence of al-Qaeda and the American involvement in Afghanistan back in the 1980s. And since al-Qaeda was a forefather of the Islamic State, there might be a possibility of a more intimate relationship between the government of the United States and the jihadists, currently cutting people’s heads off in Iraq and Syria.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150222/1018598246.html#ixzz3SX13FAY3

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2015, 06:51:59 am »

AP PHOYO / KARIM KADIM

ISIS Militants Use US-Made Arms, Weapons: Reports

updated 15:35 22.02.2015

MOSCOW, September 8 (RIA Novosti) – The Islamic State (IS) militants are using US-made arms and weapons, Lebanon’s Naharnet reported Monday.

The reports come after Conflict Armament Research, a London-Based small-arms research center, analyzed weapons that Kurdish fighters seized from IS militants in Iraq and Syria in July.

Among the US-made weapons identified by the research center were M16 assault rifles, which were tagged “Property of US Govt”.

Furthermore anti-tank rockets used by IS militants were “identical to M79 rockets transferred by Saudi Arabia to forces operating under the Free Syrian Army umbrella in 2013,” Naharnet reported referring to Conflict Armament Research’s report.

According to Naharnet.com, IS fighters have obtained large quantities of weapons following the capture of Syrian military installations and entry in northern Iraq several weeks ago.

CONTINUE HERE~~~>http://sputniknews.com/world/20140908/192743926.html

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2015, 10:00:46 am »
It is curious if not entirely obvious to most thinking people that the zionists have both financed and encouraged Isis. Why else is the rhetoric so heated with threats of terrorism against the west? Is not tel aviv much closer and more accessible than Paris or the malls in the US?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWCXIH5LBTs

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2015, 12:39:54 pm »

… sadly, this is the kind of stuff
we can expect from all these bloody
head-chopping videos all over the
"Social" network …  :(

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153083862938050

"
The 24-second video follows the style of clips produced and shared by IS, with two small children kneeling before two bigger children who represent jihadi militants holding wooden sticks to their throats. The group is edged by two other children who hold their wooden sticks like swords.

Another boy speaks to camera and claims: “We have no religion or nation. We slaughter children, women, and the elderly. We have decided the following – to kill all the youths of the town of [inaudible]. Slaughter then, o men!” according to a translation by Bahraini blogger and journalist Amira al-Hussaini on Global Voices.

Then, the two fake militants mimic an IS execution by pretending to behead the victims.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2015/02/egyptian-children-pretend-to-be-islamic-state-fighters-with-mock-beheading/

Online chris jones

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2015, 03:08:36 pm »
 It worked for Hitler, get em when their young.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2015, 08:29:52 pm »

… this is very ineresting and timely
considering OBOMA's recent anti-Christ
comments about the Crusades … just sayin'

"
A wine-lover and lustful debaucher, Khalid took sickly sadistic delight in beheading a defeated chieftain on the battle-field, selecting his wife (if young) or daughter and celebrating his nuptials with her on the spot soaked with the blood of the victim ...

History of Islamic Terrorism

"
Instead of being a nonviolent person, Muhammad’s life is a testament of ceaseless raids and plundering expeditions of highway caravans and waging wars against the infidel (non-Muslims). He himself had orchestrated more than one hundred raids, plundering expeditions and wars. Even just before his death, he was in the planning of organizing an expedition, but he fell sick suddenly, from which he never recovered.

By this time, he had already extirpated all the Jewish settlements around Medina by means of mass slaughter and enslavement (Banu Quraiza) and mass exile (Banu Nadir and Banu Qainuqa). He had also launched expeditions against the Jewish tribes in far-flung places, namely the prosperous Jewish settlement of Khaybar. In his death bed one of his last wishes was: “Let there be no other religion except Islam”.

"
The truth is: by  the end of his 22 years of religious campaign, Muhammad had depopulated the entire Southern Arabia of the infidel pagans, Jews, Christians and Sabians etc. through mass slaughter, enslavement and forced conversion and mass exile.

READ HERE~~~>https://actforamerica.wordpress.com/history-of-islamic-terrorism/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2015, 09:21:45 pm »

… ISIS murderers are super-violent,
STUPID and clueless. Now they are
threatening ROME:

ISIS vow to take over Rome and
‘throw homosexuals off of your
leaning tower of PIZZA’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963229/ISIS-vow-Rome-throw-homosexuals-leaning-tower-PIZZA.html

… watch this … reminds me of Benny Hill … LOL!

ISIS training video shows fighters attempting martial arts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2wP6DI8WU

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2015, 06:11:25 am »

… up to 100 Christian men, women and children
abducted from Syrian villages.

"
Land lines have been cut, their mobiles are closed,"
she told The Associated Press. "Have they been
slaughtered? Are they still alive? We're
searching for any news."

Activists: IS Militants Kidnap Dozens of Assyrians (Christians) in Syria

BEIRUT — Feb 24, 2015, 6:18 AM ET
By RYAN LUCAS Associated Press

Islamic State militants have abducted at least 70 Assyrian Christians, including women and children, after overrunning a string of villages in northeastern Syria, two activist groups said Tuesday.

The extremist fighters swept through the villages nestled along the banks of Khabur River near the town of Tal Tamr in Hassakeh province around dawn on Monday. The area is predominantly inhabited by Assyrians, an indigenous Christian people who trace their roots back to the ancient Mesopotamians.

In the assault, the militants took between 70 and 100 Assyrians captive, said Nuri Kino, the head of the activist group A Demand For Action, which focuses on religious minorities in the Middle East. He said some 3,000 people managed to flee the onslaught and have sought refuge in the cities of Hassakeh and Qamishli.

Kino said his organization based its information on conversations with villagers who fled the onslaught and their relatives.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported the abductions, but put the number of Assyrians held by the Islamic State group at 90. The Observatory relies on a network of activists inside Syria.

Both activist groups said that most of the captives come from the village of Tal Shamiram, located some 85 kilometers (50 miles) southwest of the provincial capital of Qamishli.

An Assyrian woman from Tal Shamiram who now lives in Beirut said she has been scrambling to find out what has become of her parents as well as her brother and his wife and kids.

ARTICLE~~~> http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/activists-militants-kidnap-dozens-assyrians-syria-29178239

Online chris jones

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2015, 01:01:49 pm »
 Fanatics. ( sorry to rant, just couldn't help myself)
 I get it, they hate Christians, fanatics that is. In all seriousness I wouldn't lump together all Muslims as if they are hell bent to get their paradise one way or another.Jewels in the crown garble.
 I worked for Iranians, a family that is. They were educated and though I was simply a book end they treated me as family, I ate at their table. They spoke of the minuscule % of fanatics seeking bloodshed and the true masters playing the game.
 Muslims I worked with years later detested loons like this, one guy ( he was a pain in the arse) but an honest man told me they accept any religion but have vowed, loyalty to take on any invaders.
 If folks believe 911 they lump it all together. In my opinion personell experiences not all Muslims are on the bloodlust. I'm not a Muslim, that said the tad I have travelled in this planet & it has been revealed that the persons society, place of birth, parentage dictate beliefs.
 Had you been born in in a Muslim nation, there its safe to say you would be indoctrinated in the faith, in Asia Buddhism. The list goes on, some day fanatics will get a grip and think for themselves and make a decision what is right and what is wrong. I understand the reasoning for men heading off the fight the ISIS and protect Christians, I respect them OK, however ISIS was a trigger of the elites game. Targeting Christans, is integral for the planners to set fire to the regions. The loons slaughtering innocents should be brought to justice even if feet first, however it would please me to see the world awaken as to who runs this crew of nutters.
 Remember Vietnam, 3 million dead mostly innocents,, 60,000 troops, what was the trigger, JFK was convinced in the beginning this was protecting democracy, he realized the folly and tried to get out.. Rosy's Pearl Harbor to work up a frenzy, was it legit- even Hawaiian newspapers warned of the Japanese invasion, the ones that weren't burnt by intell agents that is. I get the hard feelings, anger and agree, ISIS is made up of fanatics ,nutters and paid killers. Many go along or their family is in harms way. Would anyone say no if a sword was hanging over your family's head. This was planned,  all wars are staged for God's sake.
 The majority of conflicts going on in lesser regions are on a par with gang wars fighting for territory, some backed and some glorified criminals.
War is big money & controll, power... 911 opened Pandora's box, this is but one head of their hydra, is it working, you bet it is. This madness will continue until the elites have us in a frenzy, when the timing is right Oby will be given the word. Chaos feeds the fire, expands borders, territory, control, POWER over the masses and emasses fortunes for the MIC and playmates. i honestly assumed Nam woke people up as did the murder of the 3K's, I was so wrong.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2015, 06:33:12 am »

… ISIS MADMEN RANSACK MOSUL MUSEUM AND LIBRARY
DESTROY PRICELESS ARTIFACTS FROM ANCIENT
ASSYRIAN EMPIRE.  WORST DESTRUCTION OF WORLD
HISTORY SINCE THE BURNING OF THE  LIBRARY AT
ALEXANDRIA IN 391 AD
:'(

2015 - Iraq - UNSC Emergency Session after I.S.
Destroys Ancient Idols in Mosul Museum

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqJqsKCMWCA

Published on Feb 26, 2015
UNESCO is calling for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council after the so-called Islamic State (IS) group released a video showing the destruction of ancient artefacts & idols in a museum in Iraq's second largest city, Mosul.

BAGHDAD (AFP, 27 Feb 2015) - The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) group released a video Thursday in which militants in Iraq are seen destroying ancient artefacts that included idols, which are prohibited by the Muslim faith. The five-minute video shows militants at the museum in Mosul knocking statues off their plinths and smashing them to pieces with sledgehammers.

In another scene, a jackhammer is used to deface a large Assyrian winged bull at an archeological site in the city, which the Sunni extremist group captured last summer.

"Muslims, these artefacts behind me are idols for people from ancient times who worshipped them instead of God," said a bearded militant speaking to the camera.

"The so-called Assyrians, Akkadians and other peoples had gods for the rain, for farming, for war... and they tried to get closer to them with offerings," he goes on.

"The prophet removed and buried the idols in Mecca with his blessed hands," he said, referring to the Muslim Prophet Muhammad.

Experts said the items destroyed include original pieces, reconstructed fragments and copies.

They include many pieces from the Assyrian and Parthian eras dating back several centuries before Christ.

Iraq's Assyrians are now a Christian minority who consider themselves to be the region's indigenous people.

Several Assyrian villages were seized by ISIS fighters in neighbouring Syria in recent days and at least 220 Assyrians kidnapped in the process.

The militants have controlled Mosul, Iraq's second city, since seizing it in a June offensive that saw them conquer large parts of the country.

They have systematically targeted minorities in and around Mosul and destroyed heritage sites, sparking global indignation.

Islamic State 'Destroys Ancient Iraq Statues in Mosul'

(BBC News, 27 Feb 2015) - The Islamic State (IS) group has released a video appearing to show the destruction of statues in Iraq.

Statues are smashed using sledgehammers and drills in what seems to be a museum in the city of Mosul.

Statues are also shown being destroyed at an archaeological site known as the Nergal Gate.

World heritage body Unesco has called for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss how to protect Iraq's cultural heritage.

In a statement, Unesco head Irina Bokova said: "This attack is far more than a cultural tragedy. This is also a security issue as it fuels sectarianism, violent extremism and conflict in Iraq."

In the video released via IS social media sites, black-clad men push over statues, smash them with sledgehammers and use a pneumatic drill to destroy the rubble.

The video shows a black-clad man drilling through and pulling apart what appears to be a stone winged-bull Assyrian protective deity that dates back to the 9th Century BC.

One of the militants in the video describes the artefacts as "false idols" and seeks to justify their destruction in religious terms.

Analysts say the artefacts are unique and priceless although the museum does also house copies of some items.

Ihsan Fethi, an Iraqi professor of architecture based in Amman, Jordan, told Agence France-Presse the destruction was "a terrible loss and an unbelievable act of cultural terrorism".

Amir al-Jumaili, a professor at the Archaeology College in Mosul, told Associated Press: "I'm totally shocked. It's a catastrophe. With the destruction of these artefacts, we can no longer be proud of Mosul's civilisation."

IS have controlled Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, since June 2014. The US military have said that an assault on the city by the Iraqi army could happen within months.

The region under IS control in Iraq has nearly 1,800 of Iraq's 12,000 registered archaeological sites.

The reported destruction of the statues follows recent reports that IS burnt down Mosul Library, which housed over 8,000 ancient manuscripts.

ARTICLE~~~>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31647484

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2015, 07:05:10 am »

… the remains of one of the Western world's oldest cultures
are being destroyed as we speak.

… one of the most devastating acts of destruction
of library collections in human history.”

This destruction marks a new phase in the cultural cleansing
perpetrated in regions controlled by armed extremists in Iraq.
It adds to the systematic destruction of heritage and the
persecution of minorities that seeks to wipe out the cultural
diversity that is the soul of the Iraqi people.”

Isis destroys thousands of books and manuscripts in Mosul libraries
Shocked staff fear further damage and ‘cultural cleansing’ under the militants’ rule
http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/feb/26/isis-destroys-thousands-books-libraries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time ISIS was destroying the Mosul Museum
Library, other ISIS members were abolishing an ancient
church in Mosul, the Church of Mary the Virgin; the
Mosul Mosul University Theater was burned down; and in
western Iraq, the al-Anbar province, over 100,000 books
were burn and destroyed. Last December 2014, ISIS
burned the Mosul University's Central Library.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/isis-burns-artifacts-rare-books-and-manuscripts-in-mosul-iraq/article/426933