Author Topic: EARTHQUAKES NOW IN SAN RAMON  (Read 19547 times)

Offline NotASlave

EARTHQUAKES NOW IN SAN RAMON
« on: January 07, 2010, 12:11:42 pm »
TREMORS RIGHT NOW IN SAN RAMON!

LAYING IN BED - HOTEL IS SHAKING!

KOOL!
The Social Workers Mantra: "All Mothers neglect, All Fathers rape babies and Children never lie, unless they recant"

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: EARTHQUAKES NOW IN SAN RAMON
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 12:13:13 pm »
??????????????????????????

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 12:19:47 pm »
You didn't feel it?

My computer monitor was wagging about 3" - pretty kool.

lasted about 10 seconds
The Social Workers Mantra: "All Mothers neglect, All Fathers rape babies and Children never lie, unless they recant"

Offline America2

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 12:21:02 pm »
You didn't feel it?

My computer monitor was wagging about 3" - pretty kool.

lasted about 10 seconds

My bad, just read about it on another news site.

My apologies on this!

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 12:22:36 pm »
it about 10:12

got a link to it?

was looking for data on it

i reported it on USG quake site

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 12:24:10 pm »

Viper

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 12:25:16 pm »

Offline Please Wake Up!

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 12:26:22 pm »

If this is it for you guys ... Good-bye ... Nice knowing you!   ;)

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 12:26:55 pm »
Actually - looking the epicenter - it looks like it was about 40 miles south of me

didn't hear nuffin' here.

the shift was LARGE tho - not like a rattle - more like total "wagging".  Like someone was pushing on the bed - lol

blackwater

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 12:46:08 pm »
Didn't feel a thing here..... in Sacramento....   :D

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 01:06:29 pm »
07-JAN-2010 05:49:20     30.20     -113.74     4.1     10.0     GULF OF CALIFORNIA

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events/?lon=-115.195&lat=32.467

Offline America2

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 09:25:43 pm »
FYI - a 6.5 magnitude just hit Northern California.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 09:36:30 pm »
Definitely didn't feel that one.

Offline lee51

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 10:04:31 pm »
That one was very close to San Francisco

luckee1

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 10:26:32 pm »
Another one of our members got rattled around today over there.  You guys in cali take care. 

Please keep us posted alright?

carlee

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 10:39:27 pm »

chirhonius

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 10:51:52 pm »
Must be why all those Sea-Lions Bailed out right before the earthquakes hit

http://www.kgw.com/home/Sea-Lion-Exodus-81049272.html

carlee

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 10:53:20 pm »

agree

Offline tritonman

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 10:58:04 pm »

That shows the quake centered off shore /northern California.

carlee

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 11:00:33 pm »

Offline NotASlave

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 11:01:59 pm »

Wow !  No kidding!  Now THATS BIZARRE! I remember someone brought this up and I commented on it.

Insane!

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:06 pm »
wow California is going to sink into the ocean  :D  :P j/k

chirhonius

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 11:17:37 pm »
"After Peru’s 8.0 earthquake in 2007, most of the sea lions were noted missing from a population that lived near the epicenter, yet only two were found dead, leading scientists to consider the possibility that the missing sea lions had migrated out of the area."

http://thedailybite.wordpress.com/2009/12/29/san-francisos-pier-39-sea-lions-suddenly-vanished-and-remain-missing/

Offline America2

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 11:21:17 pm »
CA seems to getting pretty darn close to getting that "big one".

When HAARP triggered Katrina, we all know that whole post-charade thing was nothing more than prepping for Martial Law. I wonder if the NWO will do the same in the Bay Area and trigger the "big one" with HAARP, to give them another prepping for Martial Law.

It was days before 9/11 happened when FEMA "predicted" that a terrorist attack would happen in NYC, a hurricane would wipe out New Orleans, and SF would get the big one. Guess what - FEMA is batting 1.000 thus far.

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2010, 01:27:16 am »

That epicenter was 25 miles due west of where I sit.  Let me just say, sitting here on the 2nd story of my house, I was asking myself if this is the big one.

Much of the power in Humboldt County was out for a few hours, but it's mostly back online now.  Most of the damage is broken windows and damaged goods from falling off of shelves.

It felt like a 6.5, and it took its sweet time coming to a stand still.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline ConcordeWarrior

The Sky is My Home

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 02:47:32 am »
Fred’s Family (on Maxkeiser.com)
http://maxkeiser.com/2010/01/09/1094-the-truth-about-markets-london-09-january-2010/comment-page-3/#comment-70260

Jan 10, 2010 at 1:28 am

So today I was in an earthquake but the bigger quake can be heard here. This interview talks about killing stories in the media.
OMGGGGGGGG

http://www.therothshow.com/demos/recent/hour1Aug0709.mp3

http://www.therothshow.com/demos/recent/hour2Aug0709.mp3

http://www.therothshow.com/demos/recent/hour3Aug0709.mp3
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 02:54:58 am »
6.5 quake hits off California coast near Eureka – 5 hrs ago
http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=73033&catid=2
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 03:26:13 am »
My only earthquake experience:

On Friday, November 25th, 1988, I was tired after coming home from work, and was lying still on my bed when I felt my bed shaking for no apparent reason.  There was no sound, just a shaking like a jackhammer was ploughing up the floor down the hall from me.  I had no idea what it was, and I really didn't think much of it, but I had the television on, and, a few minutes afterwards, a banner appeared at the bottom of the screen saying that the region was experiencing mild earth tremors.  I later learned that this had been, in fact, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake centered in Quebec's Saguenay Valley, a few hundred miles from where I lived at the time.  I really don't know if I would have felt the quake at all had I not been lying still on a steel-framed bed at the time.

Here's a web page concerning this earthquake:

http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca/histor/20th-eme/saguenay88/saguenay88-eng.php

My father experienced stronger earthquakes when he was a soldier in Italy during a period in which the Second World War began to blend into the opening rounds of what would eventually become known as the Cold War.  (Indeed, the only action which my father saw was related much more to the Cold War than it was to the Second World War.)  He said that his legs suddenly felt very rubbery, and he could hardly walk.  I don't recall him mentioning any sound.
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 04:13:40 am »
Track earthquakes live worldwide:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

::)
The Sky is My Home

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 04:48:09 am »
ConcordeWarrior:

THANKS!!!!! ;)

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 04:49:13 am »
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/235_40.php

MAP    6.5     2010/01/10 00:27:39      40.645     -124.763     21.7     OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Quite powerful  

::)

6.5 quake shakes buildings on California coast
ANDREW DALTON
From Associated Press
January 10, 2010 1:37 AM EST

FRESNO, Calif (AP) — A 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Northern California Saturday afternoon, shaking buildings south of the Oregon border and knocking out power in several coastal communities.

The powerful quake hit at about 4:27 p.m. PST about 22 miles from Ferndale, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

Authorities in the nearby city of Eureka and other area communities said no major injuries have been reported. But several people received minor cuts and scrapes from broken glass at the Bayshore Mall in Eureka, fire spokesman Gary Bird said.

"There are some frayed nerves, but I think we've come through this pretty well for the magnitude of earthquake we've had," he said.

Pacific Gas & Electric Co. spokesman J.D. Guidi said power outages were widespread across most of Humboldt County, affecting about 25,000 customers.

Several traffic lights fell and numerous residents reported water, gas and sewer leaks, Humboldt County Office of Emergency Services spokeswoman Jo Wattle said.

"People have chimneys down, and we're hearing about minor property damage and lots of glassware broken," Wattle said. "People are really shaken up. It was shaking pretty good, then it had a big jolt to it at the end."

According to the USGS, the quake hit at a depth of nearly 10 miles. Eight aftershocks followed in the three hours after the quake, the biggest registering at 6:21 p.m. PST at a magnitude of 4.5.

Police in Ferndale said the earthquake caused stucco to fall off City Hall and broke shop windows, strewing the historic downtown streets with glass shards.

"I thought a tire had blown off my truck because it was so hard to keep control of the vehicle," Officer Lindsey Frank said. "Power lines were swaying, and I could see people in the fields trying to keep their balance."

Televisions tumbled and objects were knocked off walls in Arcata, a small town that's home to Humboldt State University, one resident said.

"The whole town is kind of freaked out right now," said Judd Starks, the kitchen manager at a bar and restaurant known as The Alibi. "All the power is out, people are out walking around."

The quake was felt as far south as Capitola in central California, and as far north as central Oregon, USGS geophysicist Richard Buckmaster said.

The area is about 270 miles north of San Francisco in a coastal area known for periodic earthquakes. In 1964 a tsunami washed away 11 people in Crescent City, 80 miles to the north of Arcata. It is the only tsunami to take lives in the continental United States.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said there was no threat of the quake generating a tsunami.

There is a small chance — 5 to 10 percent — of another magnitude-6.5 temblor or larger hitting the area over the next week, but the odds dramatically decrease as time passes, the USGS said.

There's also a 78 percent chance of a strong and potentially damaging aftershock magnitude-5 or larger over the same period. The earthquake probabilities are based on statistical observations of past earthquakes in California and are not predictions, the USGS said.

Dan Bowermaster of San Francisco was with relatives in Eureka when the quake hit, moving the refrigerator in his cousins' home about 3 feet. He said he had been in several moderate and large quakes throughout California but had never felt anything as strong as this one.

"It was extremely unsettling, it was shaking in kind of a circular way," he said.

Sandra Hall, owner of Antiques and Goodies in Eureka, said furniture fell over, nearly all her lamps broke and the handful of customers in her store got a big scare. She said it was the most dramatic quake in the 30 years the store has been open.

"We'll be having a sale on broken china for those who like to do mosaics," she said.

___

Dalton reported from Los Angeles. Associated Press writers Alicia Chang in Los Angeles and Bob Christie in Phoenix contributed to this report.

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20100109/5c2ce04f-8163-45ab-901d-49d24cacae5b

:o
The Sky is My Home

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 05:40:41 am »
ConcordeWarrior:

When I thanked you earlier, I was talking about your citation about tracking earthquakes live world wide, as I'm quite interested in geology.  I hadn't yet noticed your post citing the Stormfront site, whose ideas I absolutely reject (as do you, which fact is made quite obvious by virtue of your choice of the "rolling eyes" smiley in your citation of that site).

For obvious political reasons, I just want to make that point totally clear.

Offline sternzy

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 07:36:51 am »
Man, up here on the North Eastern Seaboard we don't get any action like that. Best we get is 24" of snow in a day and a half or so.  ::)

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 08:26:55 am »
I hadn't yet noticed your post citing the Stormfront site, whose ideas I absolutely reject (as do you, which fact is made quite obvious by virtue of your choice of the "rolling eyes" smiley in your citation of that site).
For obvious political reasons, I just want to make that point totally clear.

My take on this is that the SF forums have as much right to exist and be on the internet just the same as everybody else by virtue of the freedom of speech/expression.
They also fight the NWO - very much so - only in a different way. They are not afraid to speak out. They don't fear the establishment.
There is a lot more danger coming from Islamic fundamentalist and Zionazi propaganda sites.
The Sky is My Home

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 08:51:43 am »
I agree that the Stromfont people have as much right to speak out as I have, indeed, I count on them to use their own freedom of expression to help them in the exposition their own lies (which is precisely why I'm such a free-speech fundamentalist).

But, they, themselves, are a part of the NWO, just as are Islamic Fundamentalism and Zionazism.  They're very much a part of the eugenicist cult which directs the whole NWO agenda.

Offline James

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 08:55:05 am »
I live in Queensland Australia. We never have earthquakes here. I mean NEVER.

So if anything like that happened to me I'd be freaked out.

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 09:00:36 am »
James:

From my own personal experience, that's how I might have felt, had the earthquake been stronger or occurred nearer to my location at the time.

Offline DanAbnormal

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 09:36:45 am »
I live in southern California. I cant really speak for all of us but we tend to forget about earthquakes until they happen. Most are a little jarring and then once it stops there is a minute of a little adrenaline rush. That's it. Then it's 2 weeks of earthquake fear mongering from the local news.

debinlcfl

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 09:54:49 am »
2010 has started of with alot of earthquakes, vocano eruptions, etc.

Costa Rica's Turrialba volcano erupted Jan. 5th, 2010.  The last major eruption of the Turrialba volcano was in 1856

The Galeras volcano in southern Colombia erupted Jan 2, 2010, promting the evacuation of 8,000 people.

Nyamuragira in the Congo erupted on Jan. 2, 2010.

A string of fresh earthquakes rocked the western Solomon Islands late Tuesday and through Wednesday.   The largest earthquake late Tuesday had a magnitude of 6.8, followed by seven aftershocks measuring at least 5.0.  The latest tremors followed a series of quakes on Monday, with the largest of 7.2 causing a tsunami estimated at eight feet

Jan 4, 2010 Brazilian floods kill 72.  

Looks like we may be in for a shakey year!!!!   :o