Author Topic: Obama Birth Certificate Updates - Part II  (Read 261436 times)

Offline Overcast

Re: Obama Birth Certificate Updates - Part II
« Reply #560 on: July 06, 2011, 02:50:46 pm »
What version are we on now?

I lost interest in this a while ago, lol - Don't get me wrong, I know we've been screwed... but at this point, it's obviously not going to change anything, sadly.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #561 on: July 06, 2011, 03:11:16 pm »
What version are we on now?
I lost interest in this a while ago, lol - Don't get me wrong, I know we've been screwed... but at this point, it's obviously not going to change anything, sadly.
Blowing up half a million innocents in Iraq didn't cause the silent majority to blink an eye( national conscience?), Non existant WMD's didn't, Bailouts touched em-$$ but didn't wake them up, sometimes I wonder about this, Obama is clearly a plant, we know it. The sad news is the SM's don't give a shiite, if they haven't been hit at home, they're content, why interupt the ball game.
          The demonstrators against the Nam war in its first few years were labeled dirty hippys, rubish, anarchists, etc.. Flag wigglers beat the shiiite out of many of these folks, how dare they speak against our gov. It wasn't untill their sons came home in baggys and recession began that the G.P. joined in.
           Its getting there overcast, the dollar is BS, joblessness, home repos, etc. The bottom line, MONEY,LIFESTYLE, as long as the illusion continues, the majority are not interested. Conscience won't wake em up, money will $$$$. YA, its sad.

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #562 on: July 06, 2011, 03:13:51 pm »
No it's going to take Americans getting rounded up and going into FEMA Camps before a "rebellion" forms against the "evil-EMPIRE"  good thing the STAR WARS hexology has been made so the dumb sheeple will have some sort of reference.

Protean

« Reply #563 on: July 06, 2011, 06:08:36 pm »
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/breaking-news-from-orly-taitz-veracity.html

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! FROM ORLY TAITZ: Letter from SSA shows an invalid application form for Ann Dunham
ObamaRelease YourRecords

I received today a letter from the Social Security administration. It provided years when social security revised its forms. As you can see, there was no revision in 1955, however the form allegedly  submitted by Stanley Ann Dunham to the Social Security administration, shows on the bottom non-existent revision date of 1955.
As I provided judge Lamberth originally, Dunham’s application shows similar signs of forgery as Obama’s BC. If you look at the revision date, you can see that two numbers 5 are different, different type settings are used. Additionally, I provided judge Lamberth with examples of SS-5 forms, submitted in 1959, at the time this application was allegedly submitted. Those forms were different. All evidence points to the fact, that not only Obama, but also, his mother, Ann Dunham, used invalid or fraudulently obtained or forged documents. This is the biggest breach of the US National security, the biggest crime ever to be perpetrated upon this nation. If the judge does not grant my FOIA request, he will be complicit to the crimes perpetrated by Obama
In about an hour or so I will publish a new subpoena, signed by the clerk in HI.

All--
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/breaking-news-from-orly-taitz-veracity.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #564 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:37 pm »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! FROM ORLY TAITZ: Letter from SSA shows an invalid application form for Ann Dunham
ObamaRelease YourRecords

I received today a letter from the Social Security administration. It provided years when social security revised its forms. As you can see, there was no revision in 1955, however the form allegedly  submitted by Stanley Ann Dunham to the Social Security administration, shows on the bottom non-existent revision date of 1955.
As I provided judge Lamberth originally, Dunham’s application shows similar signs of forgery as Obama’s BC. If you look at the revision date, you can see that two numbers 5 are different, different type settings are used. Additionally, I provided judge Lamberth with examples of SS-5 forms, submitted in 1959, at the time this application was allegedly submitted. Those forms were different. All evidence points to the fact, that not only Obama, but also, his mother, Ann Dunham, used invalid or fraudulently obtained or forged documents. This is the biggest breach of the US National security, the biggest crime ever to be perpetrated upon this nation. If the judge does not grant my FOIA request, he will be complicit to the crimes perpetrated by Obama
In about an hour or so I will publish a new subpoena, signed by the clerk in HI.

All--

Protean ... I don't get the "Revision Date" business .... do you know
what they are talking about?

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Goldman

• abyssus abyssum invocat
« Reply #565 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:35 pm »
This is very tiring in fact; where is the charges that Jerome said where coming, will anyone act or is it all just a show like everything else. BUT what do you expect from the likes of Worldnetdaily.
condemnant quod non intellegunt

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #566 on: July 07, 2011, 03:25:31 am »
This is very tiring in fact; where is the charges that Jerome said where coming, will anyone act or is it all just a show like everything else. BUT what do you expect from the likes of Worldnetdaily.

Why you hatin'? WND definately has it's own agenda (not to mention all the fake "Christians" they have as contributors), and is as political as any organization out there, however, is there any other organization making as big an effort to exposed the fraud? Nope.

If your tired of people trying to get to the truth, then I don't know what to tell you. Obviously you haven't actually been paying attention, as there are multiple people that have filed suit, and have cases currently in court, over the COLB and the SS numbers. This thing is just getting ramped up.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline menace

« Reply #567 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:40 am »
Exclusive: Court Subpoena for Obama’s Original Birth Certificate Served to Hawaii Health Department

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/breaking-this-is-big-exclusive-court.html

Protean

« Reply #568 on: July 07, 2011, 10:19:05 am »
Protean ... I don't get the "Revision Date" business .... do you know
what they are talking about?

In 1955 there was no revision made to the Social Security form and card, yet at the bottom this one, for Obama's mother, there is a date for revision: (Revised 7-55)--according to SSA they did not revise their form that year. Also, the Today's Date reads: May 22, 1959 for when this document was supposedly filled out. In that case they should be using a 1959 form, which would have on it's bottom: (5/59 revision). So this means--something fishy is going on.

SSA Form history
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/history/ssn/ssnversions.html

Offline menace

« Reply #569 on: July 08, 2011, 02:45:13 am »
Homeland Security Releases Obama's Daddy's Records: Obama's Daddy Was A Man-Whore; Was Obama's Mama In The Philippines!?

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/homeland-security-releases-obamas.html

Offline menace

« Reply #570 on: July 11, 2011, 04:42:58 am »
Revealed: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services DVD file listing 'records relating to Barry Soetoro' AKA Barack Obama

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/revealed-us-citizenship-and-immigration.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #571 on: July 11, 2011, 09:41:27 am »
 Oby is the puppet, WHO put this geek in office, who manipulated his documents, who covered for him.
A lot of folks aren't pleased with Obama, as if he is the sole conspirator, the big bad wolf. He is a freak who was trained for this postion, tutored, mentored, a good doeal of moeny and influence are behind this freak. Those are the ones that need to be exposed.
  I would thouroghly enjoy seeing this exposed to the fullest, not simply OBy, but the syndicate of rats who set the stage.

Protean

« Reply #572 on: July 11, 2011, 10:21:26 am »
Oby is the puppet, WHO put this geek in office, who manipulated his documents, who covered for him.
A lot of folks aren't pleased with Obama, as if he is the sole conspirator, the big bad wolf. He is a freak who was trained for this postion, tutored, mentored, a good doeal of moeny and influence are behind this freak. Those are the ones that need to be exposed.
  I would thouroghly enjoy seeing this exposed to the fullest, not simply OBy, but the syndicate of rats who set the stage.

If you expose Obama, expose who he really is, then you expose those individuals, organizations, and foundations involved in his invention/history/agenda.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #573 on: July 11, 2011, 04:05:57 pm »

That would have started with the Democratic Party when they presented him as a presidential candidate. By him being in their party, they are saying he's been vetted and found eligible to run for office. The actual filing of his paperwork at least in part is done by the candidate themselves, so of course he bears the burden as well directly for signing anything attesting to his eligibility to run. That's where the fraud comes in. Not sure what the penalties are for mishandling a candidate though. Could be considered fraud as well I'd say.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #574 on: July 11, 2011, 04:17:07 pm »
That would have started with the Democratic Party when they presented him as a presidential candidate. By him being in their party, they are saying he's been vetted and found eligible to run for office. The actual filing of his paperwork at least in part is done by the candidate themselves, so of course he bears the burden as well directly for signing anything attesting to his eligibility to run. That's where the fraud comes in. Not sure what the penalties are for mishandling a candidate though. Could be considered fraud as well I'd say.
Hi Kilika. If memory serves, a FBI brass, or spokesman for the Justice dept., was asked about this and stated this is not in our job description, words to that effect.
 It makes me wonder, how did this gang get so strong on the inside-Gov-. Have they dug up dirt on these lackeys and blackmail them, is it simply money-power- being passed or are they in fear of their lives.
Maby all the above.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #575 on: July 11, 2011, 04:29:03 pm »
I'd lean towards "all the above" as well. It's like a black widow's web, going in no certain direct, with interconnectons all over the place, seemingly with no apparent rhyme or reason, yet it's all connected into one big web.

Protean

« Reply #576 on: July 13, 2011, 12:49:34 pm »
Re-post--

http://www.rense.com/general94/isthere.htm

Is There One Piece Of Evidence Obama Exists?
Forget The Birth Certificate, How About Finding ONE Piece
Of Evidence The Imposter Ever Existed At All

By Jordan Maxwell
7-11-11

OK... this is past the 'birthers' questions.... this is just plain old  common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge  that citizens of a country and especially American citizens who even know  that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of  adultery or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace  or Truman played the piano.

Good grief... we are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests  and caring for our 'fellow man'. We care, but none of us know one single  humanizing fact about the history of our own president. Honestly, and this  is a personal thing...but it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever  dated him ever showed up. The simple fact of his charisma that caused the  women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some  lady would not have missed the opportunity.... We all know about JFK's  magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic  prowess were probed... Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and  Clinton.. we all know about their heart problems and certainly speaking of  the opposite sex- how could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the  White House? Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo  shy..." or "What a great dancer!!" Now look at the rest of this... no  classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of  him....

.... I just dunno about this fellow.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen.

Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the  professors? It is odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught  him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos there? Every president  gives to the public all their photos, etc. for their library, etc. What has  he released? And who in hell voted for him to be the most popular man in  2010?????

Does this make you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying  they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one  person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE.. This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him,  you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Did you see a  picture called The Manchurian Candidate?.....

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to  school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the  clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something  about us. George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008  campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in  their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on  campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of  1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class  remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia  University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there,  but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who  also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that  knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew  Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83  political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer  than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At  the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the  speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago,  nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind  of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to  find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama  consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide  school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends  while at Columbia ..

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan  School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political  Science major in the same class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one  Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut  where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school...before he "reorganized"  Chicago & burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention & made us  all swoon with his charm, poise & speaking pizzazz.

All--
http://www.rense.com/general94/isthere.htm

Offline attietewd

« Reply #577 on: July 13, 2011, 12:54:13 pm »
wow
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Protean

« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2011, 02:17:37 pm »
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-level-engineer-state-programmer.html

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
High-level Engineer & State Programmer Identifies Template for Obama's Forged Birth Certificate: Nordyke Birth Certificates Used

by Jerome Corsi World Net Daily

A prominent software engineer claims the Obama birth certificate released by the White House was forged by using as templates the birth certificates of twins born in Hawaii one day after the president.

The engineer, a high-level programmer for a state government, spoke on condition of anonymity but contends his analysis is self-evident. He previously, as WND reported, presented evidence that the signature of Obama's mother on the president's document is proof of fraud.

He believes forgers used the registration numbers of the birth certificates belonging to Gretchen and Susan Nordyke, 10637 and 10638, to create the Obama birth certificate number, 10641.

Exhibits 1 and 2 show the Nordyke twins' birth certificate numbers in the original photostat format in which the Hawaii Department of Health released the documents to Mrs. Nordyke in 1966.

Images of B.C. and full article--
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-level-engineer-state-programmer.html

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #579 on: July 15, 2011, 07:57:40 pm »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
High-level Engineer & State Programmer Identifies Template for Obama's Forged Birth Certificate: Nordyke Birth Certificates Used

by Jerome Corsi World Net Daily

A prominent software engineer claims the Obama birth certificate released by the White House was forged by using as templates the birth certificates of twins born in Hawaii one day after the president.

The engineer, a high-level programmer for a state government, spoke on condition of anonymity but contends his analysis is self-evident. He previously, as WND reported, presented evidence that the signature of Obama's mother on the president's document is proof of fraud.

He believes forgers used the registration numbers of the birth certificates belonging to Gretchen and Susan Nordyke, 10637 and 10638, to create the Obama birth certificate number, 10641.

Exhibits 1 and 2 show the Nordyke twins' birth certificate numbers in the original photostat format in which the Hawaii Department of Health released the documents to Mrs. Nordyke in 1966.

Images of B.C. and full article--

Smoking Gun!

Open and shut case.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #580 on: July 15, 2011, 09:06:26 pm »
 If Moses ( reincarnated) came down the mountian with proof of OBYS decpetion, carved in tablets by the hand on God, he would be hit with a hellfire missle.

Protean

« Reply #581 on: July 15, 2011, 11:13:31 pm »
http://www.rense.com/general94/play_dev.htm

Play It Again, Sam - Why Obama Can't Be Impeached
By Devvy
http://www.devvy.com/
7-15-11

Rage continues to build across this country over the obvious forged birth certificate Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama, released April 27, 2011, as do calls for his impeachment. However, Obama cannot be impeached.

Let me quote Dr. Edwin Vieira, who wrote about this back in December 2008 before Obama was "sworn" into office:

If Obama is not "a natural born Citizen" or has renounced such citizenship, he is simply not eligible for "the Office of President" (Article II, Section 1, Clause 4). That being so, he cannot be "elected" by the voters, by the Electoral College, or by the House of Representatives (see Amendment XII). For neither the voters, nor the Electors, nor members of the House can change the constitutional requirement, even by unanimous vote inter sese (see Article V). If, nonetheless, the voters, the Electors, or the members of the House purport to "elect" Obama, he will be nothing but a usurper, because the Constitution defines him as such. And he can never become anything else, because a usurper cannot gain legitimacy if even all of the country aid, abets, accedes to, or acquiesces in his usurpation.

If Obama dares to take the Presidential "Oath or Affirmation" of office, knowing that he is not "a natural born Citizen," he will commit the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7). For, being ineligible for "the Office of President," he cannot "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States," or even execute it at all, to any degree. Thus, his very act of taking the "Oath or Affirmation" will be a violation thereof! So, even if the chief justice of the Supreme Court himself looks the other way and administers the "Oath or Affirmation," Obama will derive no authority whatsoever from it.

Third, his purported "Oath or Affirmation" being perjured from the beginning, Obama's every subsequent act in the usurped "Office of President" will be a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.

If Obama does become an usurper posturing as "the President," Congress cannot even impeach him because, not being the actual President, he cannot be "removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors" (see Article II, Section 4).

For those who think Dr. Vieira Jr., Ph.D., J.D., is just some run-of-the-mill attorney, let me give you a very condensed bio: He holds four degrees from Harvard. For more than 30 years he has practiced law, with emphasis on constitutional issues. In the Supreme Court of the United States, he successfully argued or briefed the cases leading to the landmark decisions Abood v. Detroit Board of Education, Chicago Teachers Union v. Hudson and Communications Workers of America v. Beck. His two volume tome, "Pieces of Eight: The Monetary Powers and Disabilities of the United States Constitution," is the most comprehensive study in existence of American monetary law and history viewed from a constitutional perspective.

Despite all the noise out there by Obama's supporters, it is crystal clear the putative president was born with dual citizenship and is forever ineligible to be president.

Obama seized the office of president through fraud. As a usurper, he's never held office. That's what the word usurp means: to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right. Since he legally has never occupied the White House as president, he cannot be impeached.

Now, when I have pointed this out countless times to groups demanding impeachment, I get this response: I don't care ­ we just have to get him out.

Those are people who proudly proclaim they only want to see the U.S. Constitution upheld. Those are people who state unequivocally that the usurper was never eligible to run because he's not a natural born citizen under the U.S. Constitution.

You can't have it both ways. In essence, what those folks are saying is we can do the same thing as Obama and his coconspirators: circumvent the Constitution.

Full article--
http://www.rense.com/general94/play_dev.htm

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #582 on: July 16, 2011, 09:33:43 am »
Very good article protean...exactly what I have been trying to tell people.  He never should have been on the ballots.  Everything he has done since usurping the office should be nullified.  He should be removed from the white house, tried for the numerous crimes he has committed on the American people...and stuck in Guantanamo.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #583 on: July 16, 2011, 10:49:07 am »
This is exactly right, where is a Sheriff when you need him.
What do you under-stand?

Protean

« Reply #584 on: July 16, 2011, 10:51:17 am »
Very good article protean...exactly what I have been trying to tell people.  He never should have been on the ballots.  Everything he has done since usurping the office should be nullified.  He should be removed from the white house, tried for the numerous crimes he has committed on the American people...and stuck in Guantanamo.

Welcome.
 :)

This one is coming--------

http://www.birthersummit.org/

[email protected]

Article--
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/your-first-step-in-joining-thunder-is.html

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Your first step in joining the thunder is to visit the Birther Summit website and join the email list. That way you will be kept apprised of everything you'll need to know about the event. Also, visit the Birther Summit Marketing page to download promotional tools to share with your friends and associates.

We Will Not Be Heard Individually
Posted: July 13, 2011
By Dean C. Haskins
© 2011 The Birther Summit

"Excuse me. Do you realize that nobody is watching you smash your head against that wall?"

Today, we must all consider this question, and realize there is only one reasonable response. For nearly three years now, countless letters and emails detailing the verifiable facts surrounding Barack Obama's ineligibility to be president have been sent to our elected officials in Washington, and it became apparent some time ago, that the exercise has resulted in only two things: a chance for us to vent, and a way to expose to the citizens of this country that the career politicians in our nation's capitol do not care about, or even listen to, anything we have to say. That is easily confirmed by merely reading the various scripted responses from them.
Because those wily responses are so easily shared with the world, it became apparent that, when comparing one official's "answers" to the questions asked by several constituents, form letters are the only thing we ever receive. And, most all of those responses are nothing but a regurgitation of Jack Maskell's unconstitutional vomit. Of course, one must realize that the process of sending out form-letter responses is not something worthy of the valuable time of these egomaniacs. That's what staffers are for. I imagine that, while our seriously crafted communications to them are never even perused, there may be an occasional query about them along these lines:
"So, how many birther letters did we get today?"
"1219, Senator."
"Pffffffffft."
You see, there are only two things you possess that politicians are keen on prying away from you: your money and your vote. Don't even give a thought to the notion that they care about your ideas and opinions—unless those are directly connected to their getting your money and your vote.

READ MORE...
http://www.birthersummit.org/news/12-we-will-not-be-heard-individually.html

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #585 on: July 16, 2011, 12:11:37 pm »
thanks. Just joined the email list.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #586 on: July 16, 2011, 02:03:43 pm »
 Protein..Bingo!!

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #587 on: July 18, 2011, 09:31:32 am »
CERTIFIGATE
Surprise! Obama can't remember his birthday
President may need to check birth certificate to know date
Posted: July 17, 2011
12:42 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2011 WND

President Obama just can't seem to keep track of birthdays, especially his own.

After spending more than two years in office deflecting questions surrounding his birth, the commander in chief said on Friday that he'd be turning 50 in a week.

"You know, I'm going to be turning 50 in a week, so I'm starting to think a little bit more about Medicare eligibility," Obama said at a news conference concerning the U.S. debt.

But according to the document he claims to be his official Hawaiian birth certificate that he released April 27, his birthday is not until August 4, which is actually three weeks away from the time he said it, not one.

more (includes video):
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=323029

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #588 on: July 18, 2011, 09:37:22 am »
CERTIFIGATE
Surprise! Obama can't remember his birthday
President may need to check birth certificate to know date
Posted: July 17, 2011
12:42 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2011 WND

President Obama just can't seem to keep track of birthdays, especially his own.

After spending more than two years in office deflecting questions surrounding his birth, the commander in chief said on Friday that he'd be turning 50 in a week.

"You know, I'm going to be turning 50 in a week, so I'm starting to think a little bit more about Medicare eligibility," Obama said at a news conference concerning the U.S. debt.

But according to the document he claims to be his official Hawaiian birth certificate that he released April 27, his birthday is not until August 4, which is actually three weeks away from the time he said it, not one.

more (includes video):
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=323029

There are more smoking guns on Obama than 9/11.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #589 on: July 18, 2011, 11:00:04 am »
Presidential material? 

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #590 on: July 18, 2011, 02:31:46 pm »
Get on board with this class action lawsuit via Dean Haskins.

http://www.birthersummit.org.

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #591 on: July 18, 2011, 05:19:35 pm »
Get on board with this class action lawsuit via Dean Haskins.

http://www.birthersummit.org.

Done!

Protean

« Reply #592 on: July 19, 2011, 09:56:01 pm »
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/businessman-obamas-kenyan-birth-records.html

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Businessman: Obama's Kenyan Birth Records in Possession of Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga
ObamaRelease YourRecords on 2:30 PM

Exclusive: Interviewee: Obama Born in Kenya, Birth Records are in the Possession of Kenyan Prime Minister
PERSON WHOSE COMPANY DOES BUSINESS IN KENYA: “WE WERE ABLE TO GET THE INFORMATION”
by Sharon Rondeau

(Jul. 19, 2011) — Recently The Post & Email was contacted by someone who stated that he was told by very reliable business contacts within his company that they were provided information before the 2008 presidential election that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Mombasa, Kenya. The interviewee stated that his coworkers were told by an assistant to an under-secretary within the Kenyan government that Obama’s birth record existed in Kenya, and that the information was not difficult at the time to obtain.

The following is our interview with the individual:

MRS. RONDEAU: Thank you for contacting us regarding the knowledge which you said you have that Obama II was definitely born in Mombasa, Kenya. How did you learn that information?

INTERVIEWEE: Actually, it was prior to the presidential election when I had conversations with Atty. Philip Berg. He wanted to know if there was any way to find out if a certified copy of Obama’s Kenyan birth record could be obtained from any hospital in Kenya. We do a lot of business in that country and work very closely with the various ministries there as well as very high officials in the government, but the timing was such that the record had already been taken by Raila Odinga, the current prime minister of the country. I suppose if we had gone in there a month or so earlier, it might have still been possible for us to get it. It might still be possible to get it, but it would cost a lot of money and would be very, very difficult.

MRS. RONDEAU: Is there a way that you can be sure that Raila Odinga himself took personal custody of that birth record?
Full article--
http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/07/19/exclusive-interviewee-obama-born-in-kenya-birth-records-are-in-the-possession-of-kenyan-prime-minister

Video--
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/businessman-obamas-kenyan-birth-records.html

Protean

« Reply #593 on: July 20, 2011, 11:14:06 pm »
Birther Summit draws a line in the sand for America

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/haskins-invites-all-americans-to-attend.html
http://birthersummit.org/

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Haskins invites all Americans to attend the Birther Summit in March, proudly embrace the Birther moniker and its line in the sand.
ObamaRelease YourRecords

BY LINDA BENTLEY | JULY 20, 2011

WASHINGTON – A group of well-informed people, who have done vigorous research into President Obama’s lack of constitutional eligibility to hold office, forged birth certificate, fraudulently created Selective Service System registration and use of a stolen Social Security Number, have teamed up to organize the Birther Summit, March 28-30, in Washington, D.C.

Americans have been contacting their representatives in Congress for the past three years to address what this group considers “the biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon our nation,” only to have their concerns fall on the deaf ears of not just elected officials but our judiciary as well.

FOR THE REST OF THE STORY...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

Protean

« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2011, 01:26:34 am »
Is Orly Taitz an agent provocateur, her mission to trash and crash the Birther movement?

Monday, July 25, 2011
Taitz v Astrue - Rules Violations - Scathing Memorandum and Order from Judge Lamberth - Obama's Social Security Number Case
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/taitz-v-astrue-rules-violations.html

Very interesting comments on page:

Orly has done this all along. Even when I was helping her collect evidence, I wondered who side she was on.
She won't listen to anyone. 100 times I have told her she is filing these things in the wrong court.
It's as plain as day who has jurisdiction over Obama. She will never get a federal court to rule on Obama.
Congress established the Superior Court of the District of Columbia as the trial court of general jurisdiction for the District of Columbia in 1970. The court consists of a chief judge and 61 associate judges. The court is assisted by the service of 24 magistrate judges as well as retired judges who have been recommended and approved as senior judges.
http://www.dccourts.gov/dccourts/superior/index.jsp

Orly is every bit as big an obot as Trump. She has to be doing this on purpose. It is impossible for licensed lawyer to be that stupid.
Someone needs to investigate. She has been taking our money for years and is a secret obot.

It's a real puzzler when you consider this was her fourth attempt at correcting the same problem in this case alone.

See all comments--
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/taitz-v-astrue-rules-violations.html

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #597 on: July 28, 2011, 08:49:46 pm »
TRUNEWS - Wednesday July 27, 2011

Guest: Mara Zebest

Topic: Nationally recognized computer expert Mara Zebest, who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software, says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.

Related article: Adobe book editor positive Obama certificate is phony

STREAMING 
     DOWNLOAD 

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #598 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:53 pm »
Obama Birth Certificate Subpoenaed!
Posted on July 29, 2011 by Conservative Byte

Computer scanning expert Doug Vogt and typesetting expert Paul Irey say they will accompany attorney Orly Taitz when she presents to the Hawaii Department of Health a subpoena that should allow her to examine Barack Obama’s original 1961 typewritten birth certificate.

Vogt and Irey both told WND they are making travel plans to join Taitz in Honolulu when she goes to the state agency at 10 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 8, to present the subpoena in person.

“We will plan to hold a press conference late in the day of Aug. 8,” Vogt said, “and if the document we see varies from the birth certificate documents the White House released, we plan to file criminal charges in Hawaii immediately.”

Vogt shared with WND a copy of a letter he has written to Hawaii Attorney General David Louie, putting Louie on notice regarding the reasons he believes the birth certificate released by the White House is fraudulent.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/07/obama-birth-certificate-subpoenaed/

Offline menace

« Reply #599 on: August 29, 2011, 06:05:18 am »
Barack Obama's uncle has been arrested and held as illegal immigrant

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/barack-obamas-uncle-has-been-arrested-and-held-as-illegal-immigrant/story-e6frg6so-1226124269032

Obama's Own Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Admits America's Founders and Our Constitution were Inspired by the Ideas and Values of Vattel

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/08/obamas-own-secretary-of-state-hillary.html

Marco Rubio is NOT a Natural Born Citizen

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/08/national-archives-its-official-marco.html