Author Topic: Everyone please stand up for Gary Mckinnon.  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Retrospect

Everyone please stand up for Gary Mckinnon.
« on: December 04, 2009, 05:23:49 pm »
I just wanted to send out a distress call to all the patriots out there that there is a man by the name of Gary Mckinnon who is looking at extradition and many years in a foreign US prison. I am sure a lot of you know about Gary Mckinnon's story however for those who do not please look at this youtube video of Gary and an interview with a reporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM

Also if you are interested go to: http://freegary.org.uk/ which is a website being run and maintained by a 3rd party on Gary's behalf. Here you can find even more information about Gary.

Whether or not you believe what he did was wrong, all Gary seems to be asking from what I gathered, is that he has his trial and serves his subsequent sentence in his own country the UK, and not to be sent to a foreign prison in the United States. Gary is in failing health as a result of the stress being created over his possible extradition and suffers from Asperger Syndrome, he has stated he does not believe he will be able to have the will to continue living if he is extradited. Whether or not you like the man or what he did you have to appreciate his valor and courage in trying to find out more about the suppressed technologies, which he planned on releasing to the public if he was able to find any information on the subjects.

Flynn

Re: Everyone please stand up for Gary Mckinnon.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 05:26:52 pm »
My poor fellow Scot, what can we do, skipping the border would be an idea if this country wasn't a police state island.
May the Angels protect him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 06:22:16 pm »
Interesting interview! Is that 60 or 16 years?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 06:25:24 pm »

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 06:28:07 pm »

There's no excuse for such a sentence other than for a rampaging murderous maniac.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.