Author Topic: Exactly 46 years late, odd clue into who lead the JFK execution team  (Read 89847 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Priceless photos of JFK, Bush found under Fort Worth bridge
http://www.kens5.com/news/Priceless-photos-of-JFK-Bush-found-dumped-under-Fort-Worth-bridge-71636967.html
by Darla Miles / WFAA.com

Posted on November 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A treasure trove of priceless photographs were recently found dumped under a bridge in South Fort Worth.

Among the found photographs were images of President John F. Kennedy's motorcade just moments before his assassination, a young President George H. W. Bush and Gwendolyn Brooks, the first African American to win a Pulitzer Prize.

The photographs were found underneath Interstate 20 and Oak Grove in South Fort Worth by the Code Compliance iIllegal dumping team.  The location is a well-known dumping ground monitored by the department.

Whoever tossed the pictures away apparently had no idea they were throwing away history.

"Here's a picture of a much younger President George Bush presenting a football trophy," said Brandon Bennett, director of Fort Worth Code Compliance, while browsing through the images.

The photographs were found in City Council District 8, which is represented by Kathleen Hicks.

"This isn't just Fort Worth history, this is American history," she said.

The Kennedy motorcade photograph was taken 46 years ago. The original photograph of Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963 captured onlookers turning in an attempt to get a glimpse of the motorcade.

There were also photographs of former Texas Gov. John Connally and founder of the Fort Worth NAACP Chapter Dr. George Flemming.

Then there were the images of Gwendolyn Brooks, who won the Pulitzer in 1950, and Jesse Owens, who won four gold medals in the 1936 Olympics.

"I've got goose bumps," said Sarah Walker, President of the Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society. "When Mr. Brandon Bennett, our code enforcement director called me and said we need to look at these photographs, I almost didn't eat lunch today."

Surprisingly, the pictures aren't weathered at all. They were found in file folders, cataloged with typed labels on the front or back.

"I truly believe that they belong to the Genealogical Society because they're so well kept," Walker said. "They've just recently been dumped and I really believe that they would probably be the ones that were stolen from the building before we started the organization."

That was almost five years ago. Where those photographs have been during that time is the mystery behind the treasure.

The photographs are now being stored in a secure location by the city of Fort Worth. Code Compliance will hold onto them until it can complete the legal process of finding out who may have dumped the pictures before possibly turning them over to a museum.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Exactly 46 years late, odd clue into who lead the JFK execution team
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:31:14 pm »
Bush Link to Kennedy Assassination
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031
1:30:27  - 4 years ago
A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 07:32:10 pm »
Film: JFK II – Bush Connection
http://dprogram.net/2009/02/16/film-jfk-ii-bush-connection/
Posted by sakerfa on February 16, 2009

The sequel to Oliver Stone’s JFK, you won’t see in the cinema. A thoroughly documented criminal indictment establishing beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of George HW Bush as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy. The evidence relies primarily on government documents and public records.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 07:32:41 pm »
JFKII - The Bush Connection - Complete Documentary
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4330031689287456187
1:27:40  - 2 years ago
JFK2 - The sequel to Oliver Stone's JFK, you won't see in the cinema. A thoroughly documented criminal indictment establishing beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of George HW Bush as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John Kennedy. The evidence relies primarily on governement documents and public records. The center piece of the evidence is a memo entitled "Assassination of President John F. Kennedy", signed by J Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI, 5 days after the assassination, which names Bush as a supervisor of CIA-trained assassins. Another FBI memo establishes Bush's presence in the Dallas area at the time of the assassination. These memos are corroborated extensively with details from Bush's own official history of his life (also known as JFK 2 Part 1).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

luckee1

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 07:34:21 pm »
They only show three photos.  They don't look so priceless!

JBS

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 08:05:37 pm »
I have always believed that dribble of slime Nazi George H. W. Bush was the ring leader. Notice in the afterwards photos how big his smile is.

Offline John Bannon

• Thinkfree.ca
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 07:12:26 pm »
tag 4later

good vid
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 09:34:22 pm »
Why would someone dump pictures under a bridge of all places?   

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 09:38:04 pm »
If they want to get some goose bumps they should look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

This has never made it to the mainstream media.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline N.E.P.

Offline Shadow911Zeus

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 10:02:07 pm »
I wish I could see the video St. John made, he kinda just faded away, hope he is ok.

Offline weaving spider

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 10:03:16 pm »
A show on the Nat Geo channel a Sunday night did show the secret service agent being called back from running beside the limo as they left the airport. That really surprised me. There was something else they showed that surprised me, but I don't recall now what it was. Sucks to get old. :)

Offline tritonman

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 10:19:10 pm »
A show on the Nat Geo channel a Sunday night did show the secret service agent being called back from running beside the limo as they left the airport. That really surprised me. There was something else they showed that surprised me, but I don't recall now what it was. Sucks to get old. :)
I was stuck in the emergency room waiting for treatment of my finger that I nail gunned and saw most of that show and was looking for the motorcade stuff but missed it somehow; I was wondering if they would cover it.   I am surprised that they did.

Offline Shadow911Zeus

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:48 pm »
I think it was on Sunday the 22nd, the had a show on the discovery channel, where they had marksmen using riffles to react different positions in the plaza etc.. then they went out on some range I think it was in California, and they had this special red skull which they shot at from different angles etc..
Bottom line it was concluded that of coarse LHO did the shooting. If you do research for years and years you will develop a sense, that being you have to examine, WHy they are trying to feed us these lies. What is it that they are trying to hiding or who are they trying to protect? We all know what the real story is, it just makes me angry that they keep on trying to brainwash people, they are pretty successful I will have to admit, but the more we try to analyze things, the easier it is to detect their lying. This is what I do, picture in your mind what the truth really is, then study how everyone who was behind it acts, study how they react to key note evidence, then ask yourself, would this be a good way to conseal the truth? Would this be a good way to lie? Once you do this it is very easy to tell the lairs from the ones telling the truth. Some people look very nervous when they are being interviewed, which makes me think they have been warned and are told what to say, the truth is in their eyes and their show terrifing fear.
Alex has an interview on his website with LBJ's girlfriend, once you listen to what she has to say you will know the truth, and once again lets not forget about E.Howard Hunt.
It might be true what Bruce Willis said when he woke up. "These are the people who did JFK, and they are still in power now!"

Offline Shadow911Zeus

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 10:49:52 pm »
Lets take a quick look at who was on the Warren Commission. Then ask yourself why someone from the FED Reserve would be on it. Allen Dulles? Didn't JFK fire him? Gerald Ford? we know what group he belongs to. Now ask yourself what are they tring to hide? And who are connected to these men?
Could their be any conflicts of interests here? And what could those interests be? I wonder.
Anyone have any more info. on these members, please post it I would love to see your angle on this.

Category:Members of the Warren Commission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
[hide]v • d • eMembers of the Warren Commission

Earl Warren (Chairman)
Hale Boggs • John Cooper • Allen Dulles • Gerald Ford • John McCloy • Richard Russell

Pages in category "Members of the Warren Commission"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

B
Hale Boggs
C
John Sherman Cooper  (Humm member of Skulls and Bones)
D
Allen Welsh Dulles
 F
Gerald Ford
M
John J. McCloy  (Humm President of the World Bank)
R
Richard Russell, Jr.
 W
Earl Warren

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Members_of_the_Warren_Commission"
Categories: Warren Commission

Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Members_of_the_Warren_Commission

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 11:02:55 pm »
Look at this docu and you know exactly who did it (3 shooters)

The Men Who Killed Kennedy Part 1
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8946630867028337371&ei=XDHOSvXxMtTM-AaZrsSZCw#docid=6198197422242167290

The Men Who Killed Kennedy Part 2
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8946630867028337371&ei=XDHOSvXxMtTM-AaZrsSZCw#

The Men Who Killed Kennedy Part 3
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=8946630867028337371&ei=XDHOSvXxMtTM-AaZrsSZCw#docid=-2163051261748287922

October 22, 2008

In exclusive, never-before-seen footage, former CIA operative E. Howard Hunt discusses his knowledge of and participation in the plot to kill Kennedy in a video testimony he gave shortly before his death. Alex Jones’ upcoming film will fully analyze the CIA-shadow government coup that occurred inside the United States 45 years ago.

Rolling Stone and a few other publications have covered Hunt’s audio confession (released in April 2007), but no one has yet seen the information the infamous White House ‘plumber’ left behind to shed light on the figures involved in the plot. Here, Howard Hunt discusses LBJ, who saw Kennedy as an ‘obstacle’ to the presidency. According to Hunt, LBJ consorted with top CIA officials Cord Meyer and William K. Harvey to carry out the plot.

E. Howard Hunt: JFK Assassination Revelations - P1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VQQqxY_PwU

E. Howard Hunt: JFK Assassination Revelations - P2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKUalnht32I
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Shadow911Zeus

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 11:08:16 pm »
Earl Warren : Humm  Worked for Associated Oil Co

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 12:47:08 am »
Think about the people involved

Look at the Top Tier : Bilderberger's in the Kennedy Administration  (in progress)

"Dean Acheson was more than 'present at the creation' of the Cold War; he was a primary architect Acheson was instrumental in framing U.S. policy toward Vietnam

Israel gets the Bomb:
Walworth Barbour, who capped a lifetime Foreign Service career with nearly 12 years as the United States Ambassador to Israel from 1961 to 1973

John J. McCloy the "unofficial chairman of the American establishment".  McCloy had a long association with the Rockefeller family. At his direction, a campaign of wholesale pardoning and commutation of sentences of Nazi criminals . 1936 Mccloy traveled to Berlin where he had a meeting with Rudolf Hess. This was followed by McCloy sharing a box with with Adolf Hitler and Herman Goering at the Berlin Olympics.  member of the foreign policy establishment group of elders called "The Wise Men."

Hafstad, Lawrence R. and Cisler, Walker L. = America's Top Nuclear Power/Bomb men from the Manhattan project - chairmen of the A.E.C

General Charles Douglas (C. D.) Jackson (16 March 1902 – 18 September 1964) was an expert on psychological warfare who served in the Office of Strategic Services in World War II . In 1960 he was publisher of Life magazine. He was assigned to be President Eisenhower's liaison between the newly created CIA and the Pentagon . C. D. Jackson was key in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation

Henry Kissinger February 28, 1961 - John F. Kennedy names Henry Kissinger special advisor

Gordon, Lincoln - John F. Kennedy's leading expert on Latin America   (Amb Brazil) - Cuba?

Rusk, Dean - Rockefeller Foundation trustee from 1950 to 1961 -  played an influential part in the US decision to become involved in the Korean War

David Rockefeller -
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=8759
280 - Letter to David Rockefeller on the Balance of Payments Question. July 6, 1962
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 01:20:42 am »
Think about the people involved

Look at the Top Tier : Bilderberger's in the Kennedy Administration  (in progress)

"Dean Acheson was more than 'present at the creation' of the Cold War; he was a primary architect Acheson was instrumental in framing U.S. policy toward Vietnam

Israel gets the Bomb:
Walworth Barbour, who capped a lifetime Foreign Service career with nearly 12 years as the United States Ambassador to Israel from 1961 to 1973

John J. McCloy the "unofficial chairman of the American establishment".  McCloy had a long association with the Rockefeller family. At his direction, a campaign of wholesale pardoning and commutation of sentences of Nazi criminals . 1936 Mccloy traveled to Berlin where he had a meeting with Rudolf Hess. This was followed by McCloy sharing a box with with Adolf Hitler and Herman Goering at the Berlin Olympics.  member of the foreign policy establishment group of elders called "The Wise Men."

Hafstad, Lawrence R. and Cisler, Walker L. = America's Top Nuclear Power/Bomb men from the Manhattan project - chairmen of the A.E.C

General Charles Douglas (C. D.) Jackson (16 March 1902 – 18 September 1964) was an expert on psychological warfare who served in the Office of Strategic Services in World War II . In 1960 he was publisher of Life magazine. He was assigned to be President Eisenhower's liaison between the newly created CIA and the Pentagon . C. D. Jackson was key in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation

Henry Kissinger February 28, 1961 - John F. Kennedy names Henry Kissinger special advisor

Gordon, Lincoln - John F. Kennedy's leading expert on Latin America   (Amb Brazil) - Cuba?

Rusk, Dean - Rockefeller Foundation trustee from 1950 to 1961 -  played an influential part in the US decision to become involved in the Korean War

David Rockefeller -
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=8759
280 - Letter to David Rockefeller on the Balance of Payments Question. July 6, 1962

Do not forget Harriman.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 01:40:40 am »
Do not forget Harriman.
http://www.life.com/image/50328794
Chancellar Ludwig Erhard (C) conferring with George McGhee (2L) and US diplomat, Averell Harriman (R)
In this photo: Ludwig Erhard (Bilderberger), George C. Mcghee (Bilderberger), Averell Harriman (?)

Photo: Loomis Dean./Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
Nov 01, 1966

Not forgotton but I am surprised that :I haven't found Harriman as a Bilderberg attendee. Although I am sure his proxies were there.
Like: May 1982 - USA Robert V. Roosa Senior Partner, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company

Also I forgot to mention that: McCloy was selected by Johnson to serve on the Warren Commission in 1963

Also for media control there was: Arthur Hays Sulzberger (12 September 1891 – 11 December 1968) was the publisher of The New York Times from 1935 to 1961 (his son? took over after also Caroline Kennedy is now dating a relative  Interesting Huh?
http://broadcast.iflove.com/caroline-kennedy-romance-affair-pinch-sulzberger-intimate-relationship/

Caroline Kennedy Romance Affair: Caroline Kennedy rumored affair and Arthur Pinch Sulzberger? Caroline Kennedy’s rumored affair was with New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger.

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. (born Sept 22 1951) is the son of Arthur Ochs Sulzberger aka Punch Sulzberger. The son is sometimes called Arthur Pinch Sulzberger as a variation of his father’s nickname.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 02:05:07 am »
Some Harriman links: Seems I need to add Harriman although technically he was not officially "invited" to Bilderberg

http://mellqvist.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/the-bilderberg-society/

... links to Bilderberg run through the networks built by aging diplomat Averell Harriman, the U.S. initiator of the Bilderberg group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Averell_Harriman

In January 1961, he was appointed Ambassador at Large in the Kennedy administration, a position he held until November, when he became Assistant Secretary of State for Far Eastern Affairs.

In December 1961, Anatoliy Golitsyn defected from the Soviet Union and named Harriman a Soviet spy, but Harriman nonetheless remained in his position until April 1963, when he became Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs. He continued in that position in the Lyndon Johnson administration, until March 1965 when he again became Ambassador at Large, a position he would hold for the remainder of Johnson's presidency. Harriman was the chief US negotiator at the Paris peace talks on Vietnam.

Harriman is noted for supporting, on behalf of the state department, the coup against Vietnam president Ngo Dinh Diem in 1963. Johnson's confession in the assassination of Diem could indicate some complicity on Harriman's part.[6] [7]

The Bush connection:

War seizures controversy
While Averell Harriman served as Senior Partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.,
Harriman Bank was the main Wall Street connection for German companies and the varied U.S. financial interests of Fritz Thyssen, who had been an early financial backer of the Nazi party until 1938, but who by 1939 had fled Germany and was bitterly denouncing Adolf Hitler. Business transactions for profit with Nazi Germany were not illegal when Hitler declared war on the US, but, six days after the attack on Pearl Harbor, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Trading With the Enemy Act after it had been made public that U.S. companies were doing business with the declared enemy of the United States. On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City.[citation needed]

The Harriman business interests seized under the act in October and November 1942 included:[citation needed]

Union Banking Corporation (UBC) (for Thyssen and Brown Brothers Harriman).
Holland-American Trading Corporation (with Harriman)
the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation (with Harriman)
Silesian-American Corporation (this company was partially owned by a German entity; during the war the Germans tried to take the full control of Silesian-American. In response to that, American government seized German owned minority shares in the company, leaving the U.S. partners to carry on the portion of the business in the United States.)
The assets were held by the government for the duration of the war, then returned afterward. UBC was dissolved in 1951

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 02:07:41 am »
Not forgotton but I am surprised that :I haven't found Harriman as a Bilderberg attendee. Although I am sure his proxies were there.
Like: May 1982 - USA Robert V. Roosa Senior Partner, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company

Also I forgot to mention that: McCloy was selected by Johnson to serve on the Warren Commission in 1963

Also for media control there was: Arthur Hays Sulzberger (12 September 1891 – 11 December 1968) was the publisher of The New York Times from 1935 to 1961 (his son? took over after also Caroline Kennedy is now dating a relative  Interesting Huh?
http://broadcast.iflove.com/caroline-kennedy-romance-affair-pinch-sulzberger-intimate-relationship/

Caroline Kennedy Romance Affair: Caroline Kennedy rumored affair and Arthur Pinch Sulzberger? Caroline Kennedy’s rumored affair was with New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger.

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. (born Sept 22 1951) is the son of Arthur Ochs Sulzberger aka Punch Sulzberger. The son is sometimes called Arthur Pinch Sulzberger as a variation of his father’s nickname.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20256475/Bilderberg-Meetings-Participant-Lists-1954-2009

The Bilderberg Group
by Daniel Estulin
Independent Publishers Group, 2005, paperback
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/One_World_Government/Trilateral_Commission_TBG.html
p157

PACKAGING A PRESIDENT

In the spring of 1972, a high profile group of men gathered for dinner with W. Averell Harriman, the grand old man of the Democratic Party, a Bilderberger and member of the CFR. Also present were Milton Katz, a CFR member and Director of International Studies at Harvard, Robert Bowie, who would later become Deputy Director of the CIA, George Franklin, David Rockefeller's coordinator for the Trilateral Commission, and Gerald Smith, U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Non-Proliferation Matters. The focus of their discussion was the not-too-distant 1976 U.S. Presidential elections. Harriman suggested that if the Democrats wanted to recapture the White House, "we had better get off our high horses and look at some of those southern governors." Several names cropped up. Among them were James Earl Carter, governor of Georgia, Reubin Askew, governor of Florida, and Terry Sanford, former governor of North Carolina and, at the time, President of Duke University.

Katz is reported to have promptly informed David Rockefeller that Carter was a viable candidate and could be sold politically to the American public. In the fall of 1973, Rockefeller invited Carter for dinner in London, in order to better acquaint himself with Georgia's governor. As he listened to the southern gentleman, he became convinced that Carter was ideally suited to become the next U.S. president.

The Times of London gave an account of the developing Rockefeller-Carter relationship: "Governor Jimmy Carter, 1976 Democratic

Harriman's family owned Union Pacific RR

Harriman's family is the major shareholder of General Electric

More:

America’s Ruling Party and the Neo-Libs
http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum/web/americas-ruling-party-by-phreedomphan

A while back, I started reading a book called “The Wise Men” written by Rhodes Scholar Walter Isaacson and Thomas Evans. It’s subtitled “Six Friends and the World They Made.”

These were ostensibly conservative businessmen who ported over to the Roosevelt administration in much the same way the McGovern liberals ported over to the Republican party to become the “Neo-Cons.” For that reason I think “Neo-Libs” would have been an appropriate name for them at the time.

Just as the “Neo-Cons” played a major role in the Project for a New American Century, the authors credit these men with being the architects of the “American Century.” As many of the “Neo-Cons” tend to be Israel Firsters, the six were England Firsters.

The Six “Wise” Men

W. Averell Harriman - Skull & Bones, CFR

His father built the Union Pacific Railroad. A Tory England Firster, Harriman favored U.S. entry into WWI on behalf of his beloved Mutha England although he avoided actual service. A clever profiteer, he advocated a naval build up, bought the Chester Shipyard, and got a contract with the navy to build forty cargo ships. All were eventually delivered, but none before the Armistice. After the war he negotiated a private mineral rights deal with the Bolsheviks when our country refused to recognize the regime.

Dean Acheson - Scroll & Key, CFR

Scroll & Key is second only to Skull & Bones in prestige among the secret senior societies. The son of an Episcopal clergyman, Acheson attended Groton the prep school for Anglophile elite. Groton was compared to Eton. FDR also attended Groton. Groton students usually went on to Harvard, Yale, & Princeton.

Robert Lovett - Skull & Bones, CFR

His father was president of E.H. Harriman’s Union Pacific. He started the Yale Naval Reserve flying unit with a friend F. Trubie Davison whose father, a Morgan partner, gave financial backing. It was called the “millionaires unit” and its purpose was to train pilots for eventual use in defending Mutha England.

John McCloy - CFR

A Wall Street lawyer, he became president of the World Bank, chairman of Chase, and chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations.

George Kennan - CFR

Educated at Princeton, Kennan, the authors say, became “the intellectual darling of the Washington elite.”

Charles Bohlen - Porcellian Club, CFR

According to the authors, Bohlen was an “amiable insider to the circles of power.” He received his prep schooling at St. Paul’s in NH, another Anglophile school for the elite. He was a member of the Porcellian Club at Harvard as was Teddy Roosevelt. Membership in the club was “deemed so important to young Brahmins that disconsolate sophomores were known to drop out of Harvard upon rejection.”

From about 350 pages of almost 750 I filled over five blank pages in the front with reference notes. I can’t begin to list every significant point, but here are a few.

Harriman was called by some “Roosevelt’s tame businessman” and yet Lovett saw Harriman more like a sovereign than a subject to the President’s he “served.” Could he have been the messenger bringing orders from Wall Street to the presidents?

Harriman formed a joint shipping company with the Soviets in 1922 showing that the capitalists remained in bed with the communists from the beginning. Broker of many deals and “loans” to the USSR.

Bones Brothers stick together to monopolize the money. The Harrimans and two partners of Harriman Brothers, Prescott Bush and Knight Wooley had been Bones Brothers. Together with Lovett. Ellery James, Laurence Tighe, amd Charles Dickey, partners in Brown Brothers, and fellow Yale Bonesmen, they brought about the merger of the two major banking firms.

Acheson’s life long Anglophilia was instilled as a child say the authors. While voicing love for “democracy,” he considered us the “vulgar mass of humanity.” He didn’t hesitate to use deceit to gain his ends from that “vulgar mass.” “They favored for example, a postwar loan for the Soviets and efforts to work out a system of joint control of the atom bomb. Yet Acheson and others consciously over stated the threat they perceived in order to sell their vision of America’s role in the postwar world.”

Lovett and McCloy, according to the book, would spend hours going over the roster of the CFR to find people they thought would be good in government. Research will show a lot more CFR in the Roosevelt administration than these six. (Note: Lovett and McCloy are the only ones listed as CFR by Isaacson and Thomas, but internet sites show that no later than the Truman administration all six were members.)

The authors showed considerable admiration for these “six friends,” and why not? Rhodes Scholars hold the same love for England, American intervention in world affairs, and globalism. Nevertheless, an astute reader can find more than enough evidence to indict this whole gang for treason. Unfortunately, there’s just too much to list here. It wouldn’t do any good anyway. The one thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history.

If anyone is interested, the book is published by Simon and Schuster and copyrighted in 1986.

This concludes my three part series showing the dominance of the CFR, Americas ruling party through administrations from FDR to George W. Bush and philosophies from the “left” through the center, and to the “right.” Most people, conditioned to believe the lib vs. con, Rep vs. Dem. charade will not accept it. The next section shows how they were conditioned, or maybe I should say, the tools used..

America's Ruling Party and the Media

In the preceeding three sections, I tried to show the relationship of America's ruling party, the Council on Foreign Relations, to the Neo-Cons of today, what I called the Mid-Roaders of not long ago, and a number of wealthy and connected men who played prominent roles in FDR's "liberal" regime and that of Harry Truman. Here's the reason why the majority of Americans have never heard of this group even though it has dominated almost every administration for at least 3/4 of a century. Calling the media "liberal" or conservative" is meaningless.

Here's a list of members of the media that I found on the I-Net who are also members of the CFR and/or the spin-off Trilateral Commission. The list is getting old, it's from the 90's, but you'll recognize many names from past and present. Some are dead. I’m sure many of their replacements are now CFR, but I'm not about to try to pull out present media people from more up to date lists because too few of the general public seem to understand or to care. Besides, even if the list is old, this should be ample evidence of the media control by the global elitists.

Here's the list:

CBS: Laurence A. Tisch, CEO, Dan Rather, Richard Hottelet, James Houghton - also Trilateral Commission, Henry Schacht - also TC, Roswell Gilpatric, Frank Stanton

NBC/RCA: Jane Pfeiffer, Tom Brokaw, David Brinkley, John Chancellor, Irving R. Levine, Lester Crystal - also TC, R.W. Sonnenfeidt - also TC, John F. Welch, CEO, John Petty, Marvin Kalb, Herbert Schlosser, Peter G. Peterson, John Sawhill

ABC: Thomas S. Murphy, CEO, Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer John Connor, John Scall

Public Broadcast Service: Robert McNeil, Jim Lehrer, Daniel Schorr, C. Hunter-Gault, Hodding Carter III

Associated Press: Katharine Graham also TC, Stanley Swinton, Harold Anderson

Reuters: Michael Posner

Baltimore Sun: Henry Trewhitt

Washington Times: Arnaud De Borchgrave

Children's TV Workshop (Sesame Street): Joan Ganz Cooney, Pres. [Even Cookie Monster is CFR. We're doomed!!! I hear they're planning a new "Talking Elmo". It will say, "Hi! I'm Elmo. I'm here to help you learn. You will learn to obey!!]

Cable News Network: W. Thomas Johnson, Pres. -- TC only, Daniel Schorr

U.S. News & World Report: David Gergen -- TC

New York Times Co.: Richard Gelb, William Scranton - also TC , John F. Akers, Dir., Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., Dir., George B. Munroe, Dir., Donald M. Stewart, Dir., Cyrus R. Vance, Dir., Max Frankel, Harrison Salisbury, and on and on to a total of 18 CFR that are or were with the NYT.

Time, Inc.: Alexander Heard, Sol Linowitz, Thomas Watson, Jr., Ralph Davidson, Donald M. Wilson, Henry Grunwald, Strobe Talbott

Newsweek/Washington Post: Katherine Graham, N. Deb. Katzenbach, Robert Christopher, Osborne Elliot, George Will CFR & TC and on and on to a total of 14 CFR that are or were with Newsweek/WP.

Dow Jones & Co (Wall Street Journal): Richard Wood, Robert Bartley CFR & TC, Karen House

National Review: Wm. F. Buckley, Jr. - also Skull & Bones at Yale [Yes!!! The fabled "conservative" Bill Buckley is CFR, TC and a Bilderberg attendee]

Readers Digest: George V. Grune, CEO, William G. Bowen, Dir.

Syndicated Columnists: Geogia Anne Geyer, Ben J. Wattenberg

Additional control of the media, even local, is wielded through CFR membership of officers and directors of some of the largest advertisers.

Harriman is big in the PilgrimSociety
http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Pilgrims_Society02.htm
The Pilgrims Society | Membership list
A study of the Anglo-American Establishment

And obviously Skull and Bones
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread106607/pg1

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 02:31:11 am »
Harriman is not in : http://www.scribd.com/doc/20256475/Bilderberg-Meetings-Participant-Lists-1954-2009

Found this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17514348/The-Bilderberg-Group-Dr-JH-Retinger

August 1956
THE BILDERBERG GROUP by DR J. H. RETINGER

A few years ago a large number of people began to feel anxious about a growing distrust of America
which was making itself manifest in Western Europe and which was paralleled by a similar distrust of
Western Europe in America. This feeling caused considerable apprehension on both sides of the Atlantic
and in 1952 I felt that it was of the first importance to try to remove this suspicion, distrust, and lack of
confidence which threatened to jeopardize the post-war work of the Western Allies.

I therefore approached H.R.H. Prince Bernhard, Dr Paul Rykens, and M. Paul van Zeeland with the
suggestion that we should organize some unofficial and private meetings to discuss the difficulties and
dangers which were causing us so much anxiety.

To these meetings we would invite influential and reliable people who carried the respect of those working in the field of national and international affairs and whose personal contact with men at the summit of public activity could help to smooth over these difficulties. Acting on the advice of my three friends, I approached about a dozen other people, viz.: Mr. Hugh Gaitskell, Major-General Sir Colin Gubbins, Mr. Ole Bjorn Kraft, M. Guy Mollet, Dr Rudolf Mueller, M. Antoine Pinay, M. P. Pipinelis, M. Max Brauer, Marshal of the R.A.F. Lord Portal of Hungerford, Ambassador Quaroni, and Signor de Gasperi.
In November 1952 I went to the United States. Soon afterwards came H.R.H. Prince Bernhard and, finally, M. van Zeeland. We approached certain members of the Democratic administration which was still in office. Mr. Averell Harriman was especially interested in this work, but of course the new administration had to be consulted and, on the advice of members of the Truman administration, we approached Republican leaders

http://www.4rie.com/rie%203.html
John J. McCloy (former Chairman of the CFR, and Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank) used his position as coordinator of information for the US government to build the framework of what was to become the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), created in 1941-1942 era, headed by Bill Donovan. During 1947, the OSS was rolled into a new group called the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by the 1947 National Security Act, which made the activities of the CIA immune from all civil, and criminal laws.

In 1950 General Walter Bedel Smith became Director of the CIA. The CIA helped organize, and sponsored the formation, and operation of the Bilderberg Conferences. There is little doubt that the CIA sponsored the formation of the Bilderbergs, and continue to do so, to this day.

Kai Bird’s excellent account in "The Chairman, John J. McCoy, The Making of the American Establishment", states:

"In late 1952, Retinger went to America to try the idea out on his American contacts. Among others, he saw such old friends as Averell Harriman, David Rockefeller, and Bedel Smith, then director of the CIA.

After Retinger explained his proposal, Smith said, ‘Why the hell didn’t you come to me in the first place?’ He quickly referred Retinger to C. D. Jackson, who was about to become Eisenhower’s special assistant for psychological warfare.

It took a while for Jackson to organize the American wing of the group, but finally, in May 1954, the first conference was held in the Hotel de Bilderberg, a secluded hotel in Holland, near the German border. Prince Bernhard, and Retinger drew up the list of invitees from the European countries, while Jackson controlled the American list."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 02:57:48 am »
Who was Józef Hieronim Retinger? -  Founder and Secretary of the Bilderberg Conference

http://home.teleport.com/~flyheart/retinger.htm

Who was Józef Hieronim Retinger?

Consider these points:

Born in Kraków in 1888, thirty years before Poland reappeared on the map of Europe

Got his PhD in Political Science from the Sorbonne in 1908 at the age of twenty -- youngest ever!
Personal friend of numerous brilliant artists, writers and musicians, including Bonnard, Gide and Ravel
Fluent in several languages, and a voracious reader in all of them

Actively involved in promoting Polish independence from Germany, Russia and Austro-Hungary

Close personal friend of Joseph Conrad
His ups and downs included several episodes of being homeless and destitute, even in jail
Reportedly had a price on his head during the Great War after he pushed his diplomatic meddling too far
Twice married, father of three children

Active in Mexican politics during the 1920s, friend and advisor of both President Plutarco Elias Calles and Union Leader Luis Napoleon Morones

Close friend of, and advisor to, Polish General Wladyslaw Sikorski

Parachuted into Poland in 1944 at the age of 56, thereby establishing a record as the oldest man ever to go on a combat parachute mission

Survived a poisoning meant to kill him, ordered by the AK while he was in Poland in 1944

Accused by whispered rumors of being a Vatican agent, a Jesuit spy, a high-ranking Mason, a Knight of Malta, a Jew, a homosexual, a CIA agent, a Zionist agent, an MI5 agent, an MI6 agent, a Russian agent and The Devil's Cousin

Famously referred to in a British diplomatic dispatch as "that man who looks rather like a monkey"

Impeccably connected, to the point where he could pick up the phone and get the President of the United States or the British Prime Minister on the line at once

Initiator of the European League for Economic Cooperation, which led directly to the formation of today's European Union

Founder and Secretary of the Bilderberg Conference

Total chain smoker, rarely seen without a cigarette in his hand
Died in London in 1960 in relative obscurity

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 04:00:32 pm »
Where was Nixon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Crawford
Al Steele and Pepsi Cola Company
Crawford married her final husband, Alfred Steele, at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas on May 10. 1955.[37] Crawford and Steele met at a party in 1950 when Steele was an executive with Coca-Cola. They renewed their acquaintance at a New Year's Eve party in 1954. Steele by that time had become the president of Pepsi Cola.[38] Crawford traveled extensively on behalf of Pepsi following the marriage. She estimated that she traveled over 100,000 miles for the company.[2] Steele died of a heart attack in April 1959. Crawford was initially advised that her services were no longer required. After she told the story to Louella Parsons, Pepsi reversed its position and Crawford was elected to fill the vacant seat on the board of directors.[39]

http://www.joancrawfordbest.com/k.htm

Kendall, Donald. Born in 1921, Kendall began working for Pepsi after WWII, rising to Vice President by the 1950s, when he was instrumental in opening the Soviet market to the soft drink. He became president of Pepsi in 1963.  He and Joan did not get along, and Joan often referred to him as "Fang." A protege of Pepsi chairman Al Steele's and friend of Richard Nixon's

On November 21, 1963, the evening before JFK's assassination, Joan Crawford attended a Pepsi function in Dallas with Richard Nixon.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm
Richard Nixon's Greatest Cover-Up:  His Ties to the Assassination of President Kennedy
by Don Fulsom
July 23, 1963: Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa tells his lawyer, Frank Ragano, "Something has to be done. The time has come for your friend (Santos Trafficante) and Carlos (Marcello) to get rid of him, kill that son-of-a-bitch John Kennedy."

Nov. 8: Oswald allegedly writes a note to a "Mr. Hunt" asking for "information."

Nov. 21: Ostensibly in Dallas to attend a Pepsi Cola convention, Nixon asks the city to give President Kennedy a respectful welcome.

Nov. 21: Chicago Mob boss Sam Giancana meets with Nixon in Dallas to discuss the planned Kennedy assassination, Giancana later tells relatives.

Nov. 22: Nixon leaves Dallas, apparently before Kennedy's arrival.

Nov. 22: President Kennedy is murdered in Dallas.

Nov. 24: Ruby kills Oswald in the basement of the Dallas police jail.

1963: Nixon recommends Congressman Gerald Ford for the Warren Commission.

1964: Nixon lies to the FBI about being in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.

1964: Ford convinces the commission to alter a key finding—making its preposterous "single bullet" assassination theory slightly more believable, documents released in 1997 show. The theory held that one of the bullets struck Kennedy in the back, came out his neck, and then somehow critically wounded Texas Governor John Connally. Ford's change placed the back wound higher in Kennedy's body.

1964: Nixon and Ford write articles in advance of Warren Commission Report endorsing its anticipated conclusion that Oswald alone was responsible for Kennedy's assassination.

Sept. 1964: The Warren Report finds that Oswald—firing from a sniper's nest on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository—was President Kennedy' sole assassin.

Nov. 1968: In a squeaker, Nixon is elected president with big support from the Teamsters union and the Mob.

1971: After a Mob payoff of at least $300,000, Nixon grants clemency to Hoffa—who had been jailed for jury tampering in 1967.

June 1971: Former CIA agent E. Howard Hunt secretly joins the Nixon White House as the president's chief spy.

May 1972: Nixon confides to two top aides that the Warren Report was "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated," a White House tape released in 2002 reveals.

June 17, 1972: A group of burglars working for Nixon's re-election is caught by Washington, D.C. police while breaking into Democratic headquarters at the Watergate complex. Hunt and former FBI official G. Gordon Liddy are soon identified as the group's supervisors.

June 23, 1972: To gain CIA help in the Watergate cover-up, Nixon tries to blackmail CIA chief Richard Helms over the secrets that Hunt might blab regarding CIA's links to "the Bay of Pigs"—which top Nixon aide Bob Haldeman later reveals to be Nixon/CIA code for the JFK assassination.

Nov. 1972: In a landslide, Nixon is re-elected president with the help of a reported $1 million Teamsters' contribution.

http://www.prouty.org/nixon.html

Nixon's Three Stories of Where He Was on November 22, 1963

In the first place, strange things which could scarcely all be coincidence happened even before JFK was killed. On the morning of November 22, 1963, the day Kennedy was killed the New York Times carried an item on a back page, It was datelined Dallas. And it said that ex-Vice-President Richard M. Nixon had made a speech in Dallas before a group of businessmen,

Not only did the Times carry that story on the very day JFK died, but Nixon was in Dallas the day Kennedy died, and it is very possible that he was still in Dallas at the moment Kennedy died. Despite all other reports to the contrary. And of course the thing that makes this so very important is that Nixon and others have for some reason tried to conceal that fact for more than twelve years.
The True Story

Actually, Nixon was in Dallas when JFK was shot. On April 2nd 1975 a young man was listening to a talk at his school when he heard the lecturer tell about the Esquire account of Nixon's trip to Dallas, and how and when Nixon had learned about JFK's death. That young man then told the lecturer, "My father was an executive for the Pepsi Cola Company, and he was in Dallas on November 22nd 1963 at that convention. He has told me that Nixon was there in Dallas at the convention when the announcement was heard that JFK had been killed, Nixon left later that afternoon,"

This young man is the son of Mr. Harvey Russel of the Pepsi Cola Company. When Mr. Russel was informed of his son's account, he agreed that his son's story was true. Mr. Russel confirmed that Nixon was attending that meeting at the time the shots were fired. He added Nixon was there representing the Pepsi Cola Company's law firm Mudge, Rose, Nixon et al. The Dallas newspapers stated that Nixon was attending a board meeting.

Mr. Russel confirmed that the session Nixon was attending broke up when the assassination news came through. Nixon then returned to his hotel and later in the afternoon had been driven to the Dallas airport by a Mr. Deluca, also a Pepsi Cola official.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 04:24:25 pm »
June 23, 1972: To gain CIA help in the Watergate cover-up, Nixon tries to blackmail CIA chief Richard Helms over the secrets that Hunt might blab regarding CIA's links to "the Bay of Pigs"—which top Nixon aide Bob Haldeman later reveals to be Nixon/CIA code for the JFK assassination.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm

Celebrating an assassination

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover wrote the memo referring to the Bush Sr. briefing; and on the night before Kennedy arrived in Dallas, Hoover met with others at the Dallas ranch of Texas oil baron and Dallas Cowboys owner Colin J. “Clint” Murchison, Jr., according to retired Army Brigadier General William Penn Jones—
George H. W. Bush and Richard Nixon joined Hoover that night in Dallas at the Murchison gathering on November 21, 1963 before Kennedy arrived the next day, according to alleged Kennedy co-conspirator and spotter Frank Sturgis—victim of a covered-up poisoning death in October 1992 prior to the Bush-Clinton November election.
Sturgis’ explosive revelations about Bush and Nixon is also confirmed by a living witness who worked for Clint Murchison Jr. at the time of the assassination; and incredibly, the witness corroborated the meeting prior to the assassination, but also a second gathering involving alleged co conspirators (including the assassins and their spotters) who toasted and celebrated Kennedy’s death as they watched television reports that night, according to Webb who has spoken with the witness—and both are available to testify before a grand jury.

The living witness also identified a photograph of George Bush Sr.’s  White House Counsel C. Boyden Gray as a regular visitor to Murchison’s Dallas ranch during this time period and almost until Murchison’s death while allegedly working as a conduit between the CIA and the FBI regarding illegal black operations, according to Stew Webb and the witness who are available to testify if subpoenaed before a grand jury.

Bush 41 links to Watergate, the ‘Texans’ and the ‘Bay of Pigs’ thing

There is evidence that one of the main reasons Nixon ordered the Watergate break-in was for the purpose of locating incriminating photographs taken during the Kennedy assassination.

In his book The Immaculate Deception--The Bush Crime Family Exposed [1991, America West Publishers, pp. 31-39], retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Russell Bowen also referred to the Hoover memo, revealing that a FOIA lawsuit publicized an FBI report regarding a man identifying himself as “George H. W. Bush” who telephoned the FBI’s Houston office within hours of Kennedy’s death with information about a threat allegedly made against JFK by a young right-wing Republican.

The FBI report referred to by Bowen stated “On November 22, 1963, Mr. George H. W. Bush, 5535 Briar, Houston, Texas telephonically advised...that one James Parrott had been talking of killing the president when he comes to Houston.”

On pages 33-36 of The Immaculate Deception, General Bowen recounts the full details of a government effort to misidentify George H. W. Bush as George William Bush in an effort to cover up the future president’s role in the events of November 22, 1963.
In the “smoking gun” taped discussion, Nixon also links the “the Cubans,” “the Texans,” “Helms,” “Hunt,” “Bernard Barker,” “Robert Mosbacher,” and “the Bay of Pigs,” according to the retired General.

“Over and over on the Watergate tapes, these names come up in the discussions of the photos from Dallas that Nixon was supposedly trying to obtain in the Watergate burglary,” said Bowen.

Frank Sturgis confirmed the existence of assassination photos like the one above of Bush at the Texas Book Depository when he told the San Francisco Chronicle in a May 7, 1977 interview, “the reason we burglarized the Watergate was because Nixon was interested in stopping news leaking relating to the photos of our role in the assassination of President John Kennedy.”

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 05:31:45 pm »
Although he did not look for this information on the JFK assassination, Russ Baker found a lot of information about it when researching the Bush family.
Alex interviews Russ Baker:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MbTiHQDMvo
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9AluDHRxgM
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhy7WWsU-g
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QOf502A3pg
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline Viking1

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 07:13:11 pm »
Don't forget about Ford--he controlled the investigation and was rewarded for his work by Nixon, who gave Ford the presidency.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 08:28:12 pm »
More "Bay of Pigs" = "Kennedy's murder"

Kendall began working for Pepsi after WWII, rising to Vice President by the 1950s, when he was instrumental in opening the Soviet market to the soft drink.

http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy.html
Dirty Politics — Nixon, Watergate, and the JFK Assassination  by Mark Tracy
Dallas journalist Jim Marrs gives this account: "With Nixon in Dallas was Pepsi-Cola heiress and actress Joan Crawford. Both Nixon and Crawford made comments in the Dallas newspapers to the effect that they, unlike the President, didn't need Secret Service protection, and they intimated that the nation was upset with Kennedy's policies. It has been suggested that this taunting may have been responsible for Kennedy's critical decision not to order the Plexiglas top placed on his limousine on November 22."

[Notes: The Pepsi-Cola company had a sugar plantation and factory in Cuba, which the Cuban government nationalized in 1960; CIA contract agent Chauncey Holt told Newsweek magazine in 1991 that Pepsi-Cola President Donald Kendall was "considered by the CIA to be the eyes and ears of the CIA" in the Caribbean; a photograph taken on November 21, 1963 -- the day before the assassination -- shows Donald Kendall meeting with Richard Nixon in Dallas. Click to view]*

Other facts linking Nixon to the JFK assassination emerged years later during the Watergate conspiracy, some of which were revealed by Nixon's former chief of staff, H. R. Haldeman in his memoir, The Ends of Power. Haldeman cites several conversations where Nixon expressed concern about the Watergate affair becoming public knowledge and where this exposure might lead. Haldeman writes:

"In fact, I was puzzled when he [Nixon] told me, 'Tell Ehrlichman this whole group of Cubans [Watergate burglars] is tied to the Bay of Pigs.' After a pause I said, 'The Bay of Pigs? What does that have to do with this [the Watergate burglary]?' But Nixon merely said, 'Ehrlichman will know what I mean,' and dropped the subject."

Later in his book, Haldeman appears to answer his own question when he says, "It seems that in all of those Nixon references to the Bay of Pigs, he was actually referring to the Kennedy assassination."

If Haldeman's interpretation is correct, then Nixon's instructions for him to, "Tell Ehrlichman this whole group of [anti-Castro] Cubans is tied to the Bay of Pigs," was Nixon's way of telling him to inform Ehrlichman that the Watergate burglars were tied to Kennedy's murder. (It should be noted that many Cuban exiles blamed Kennedy for the failure to overthrow Castro at the Bay of Pigs, pointing to Kennedy's refusal to allow the U.S. military to launch a full-scale invasion of the island.)

Haldeman also links the Central Intelligence Agency to the Watergate burglars and, by implication, to the Kennedy assassination. Haldeman writes, "...at least one of the burglars, [Eugenio] Martinez, was still on the CIA payroll on June 17, 1972 -- and almost certainly was reporting to his CIA case officer about the proposed break-in even before it happened [his italics]."

The other Watergate conspirators were G. Gordon Liddy, Bernard Barker, Frank Sturgis, Virgilio Gonzales and ex-CIA agents James McCord and E. Howard Hunt. Hunt's relationship with the anti-Castro Cubans traces back to the early 1960s, to his days with the Central Intelligence Agency. As a CIA political officer and propaganda expert, Hunt helped plan the Bays of Pigs operation and also helped create the Cuban Revolutionary Council -- a militant anti-Castro organization. Hunt would later retire from the CIA (at least ostensibly) to become covert operations chief for the Nixon White House. [Note: Hunt maintained a working relationship with the Central Intelligence Agency even after his "retirement," obtaining camera equipment and disguises from the CIA's Technical Services Division for use in the Watergate burglary.]

Several reports over the years have placed Hunt in Dallas at the time of the Kennedy assassination. In 1974, the Rockefeller Commission concluded that Hunt used eleven hours of sick leave from the CIA in the two-week period preceding the assassination. Later, eyewitness Marita Lorenz testified under oath that she saw Hunt pay off an assassination team in Dallas the night before Kennedy's murder. (Hunt v. Liberty Lobby; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida; 1985) Click to read transcript

In taped conversations with Haldeman, Nixon is obviously worried about what would happen if Hunt's involvement in the Watergate conspiracy came to light. Nixon says, "Of course, this Hunt, that will uncover a lot of things. You open that scab, there's a hell of a lot of things, and we feel that it would be very detrimental to have this thing go any further ... the President's belief is that this is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again." Click to Listen: Nixon instructs Haldeman on what to tell the CIA (text below)

NIXON: When you get in to see these people, say: "Look, the problem is that this will open the whole, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that..." ah, I mean, without going into the details of, of lying to them to the extent to say that there is no involvement. But, you can say, "This is sort of a comedy of errors, bizarre," without getting into it, "The President's belief is that this is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again. And, ah because ah these people are playing for, for keeps and that they should call the FBI in and we feel that ... that we wish for the country, don't go any further into this case, period!"

Following instructions, Haldeman informed CIA Director Richard Helms of Nixon's concern that the Watergate investigation would "open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again." Haldeman gives this account of what transpired next:

"Turmoil in the room. Helms, gripping the arms of his chair, leaning forward and shouting, 'The Bay of Pigs had nothing to do with this. I have no concern about the Bay of Pigs.'

"Silence. I just sat there. I was absolutely shocked by Helms' violent reaction. Again I wondered, what was such dynamite in the Bay of Pigs story?"

Eleven days after Hunt's arrest for the Watergate burglary, L. Patrick Gray, acting FBI Director, was called to the White House and told by Nixon aide John Ehrlichman to "deep six" written files taken from Hunt's personal safe. The FBI Director was told that the files were "political dynamite and clearly should not see the light of day." Gray responded by taking the material home and burning it in his fireplace. John Dean, council to the president, acted similarly by shredding Hunt's operational diary.

Futhermore, as former White House correspondent Don Fulsom reveals, "The newest Nixon tapes are studded with deletions -- segments deemed by government censors as too sensitive for public scrutiny. 'National Security' is cited. Not surprisingly, such deletions often occur during discussions involving the Bay of Pigs, E. Howard Hunt, and John F. Kennedy.

One of the most tantalizing nuggets about Nixon's possible inside knowledge of JFK assassination secrets was buried on a White House tape until 2002. On the tape, recorded in May of 1972, the president confided to two top aides that the Warren Commission pulled off 'the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated.' Unfortunately, he did not elaborate."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 08:31:11 pm »
Don't know how wide a net you want, but I just saw this documentary (Pilger is in a class onto himself. a most incredible humanitarian):

PILGER: The MOST POWERFUL POLITICIAN IN AMERICA (1974)

It is about George Wallace and there is a section that exposes that his "lone gunman" attempted assassin (one of the most documented assassination attempts in american history) was working with the Howard Hunt crowd.

George Wallace almost destroyed Nixon's bid for the White House before he was almost killed (paralyzed though).

Pilger does not exactly paint a beautiful image of George, but he definitely was not "one of them" as far as I know.

So you have JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagan and Wallace at least.

His would be assassin looks like the second MK Ultra patsy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace
 An Assassin's Diary, published after his arrest shows the assassination attempt was motivated by a desire for fame, not by politics and that President Nixon had been an earlier target. Bremer was sentenced to sixty-three years in prison on 4 August 1972, later to be reduced to fifty-three years at the end of September 1972. Bremer served thirty-five years and was released on parole on November 9, 2007. Wallace forgave Bremer in August 1995, and wrote to him, but Bremer never replied. Bremer's diary inspired the 1976 movie Taxi Driver which in turn inspired the assassination attempt on the life of President Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley, Jr. in 1981. The diary is also the basis of the song Family Snapshot by Peter Gabriel.

worcesteradam

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:20 pm »
whats the clue into who lead the execution team?

Offline Waipio

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 08:39:01 pm »

Members of the Warren Commission

Hale Boggs • John Cooper • Allen Dulles • Gerald Ford • John McCloy • Richard Russell

Surprising to see Hale Boggs name there since he got  "small plane crashed"   on October 16, 1972 for helping a  whistleblower  Democrat campaign for US Senate from Alaska. Substitute  aircraft mechanic  that day, I read somewhere. Also read there were reports of a rescue beacon signal but Coast Guard got called off.

The (also died) Senate candidate was Nick Begich,  father of Mark B. who  exposes HAARP in his book  "Angels dont play this HAARP"

ABC news star Cokie Roberts lost her dad that day (Boggs).

....I wonder if maybe Boggs  had  a change of heart after being on Warren commission and decided to help a good guy from Alaska get in the US senate...?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 08:42:46 pm »
whats the clue into who lead the execution team?

Hoover exposed the Nazi piece of f**king shit...

look at the 4th to the last line...

WHOSE NAME DO YOU SEE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

Please watch this movie:

JFKII - The Bush Connection
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4330031689287456187

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 01:33:46 pm »
Bilderberger - C.D. Jackson buys the  Zapruder Film ...

Bilderberg:
After Retinger explained his proposal, Smith said, ‘Why the hell didn’t you come to me in the first place?’
He quickly referred Retinger to C. D. Jackson, who was about to become Eisenhower’s special assistant for psychological warfare.

It took a while for Jackson to organize the American wing of the group, but finally, in May 1954, the first conference was held in the Hotel de Bilderberg, a secluded hotel in Holland, near the German border. Prince Bernhard, and Retinger drew up the list of invitees from the European countries, while Jackson controlled the American list."

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13700

Charles Douglas Jackson was born in New York City on 16th March 1902. After graduation from Princeton University in 1924, he joined the media industry. In 1931 he went to work with Henry Luce at Time Magazine. Influenced by the right-wing views of his employer, Jackson became President of the Council for Democracy.
After the war, Jackson became Managing Director of Time-Life International.

In 1948 Frank Wisner, who worked with Jackson in the OSS, was appointed as director of the Office of Special Projects. Soon afterwards it was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). This became the espionage and counter-intelligence branch of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Wisner also established Operation Mockingbird, a program to influence the domestic American media.
Jackson became the publisher of Fortune Magazine and from 1951-52 he served as President of the Free Europe Committee. He also wrote speeches for Dwight Eisenhower during his presidential campaign. Jackson was rewarded in February 1953 by being appointed as Special Assistant to the President. This included the role of Eisenhower's liaison between the CIA and the Pentagon.
Jackson also took an active role in Operation Mockingbird. Documents released after his death show that Jackson was in contact with a CIA agent in Hollywood's Paramount Studios. This agent was involved in trying to influence the content of the films the company was making.
After the election of John F. Kennedy in 1960 Jackson left the White House and became publisher of Life Magazine. When Kennedy was assassinated, Jackson's Life Magazine purchased the Zapruder Film. Soon after the assassination they also successfully negotiated with Marina Oswald the exclusive rights to her story. This story never appeared in print.

Jackson published individual frames of Zapruder's film but did not allow the film to be screened in its entirety.

Charles Douglas Jackson died on 18th September, 1964. On December 15, 1971, Jackson's widow gave his papers to the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library. These documents revealed that he had been working as a CIA agent since 1948.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 01:50:35 pm »
Bilderberger - C.D. Jackson buys the  Zapruder Film ...

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13700

Charles Douglas Jackson was born in New York City on 16th March 1902. After graduation from Princeton University in 1924, he joined the media industry. In 1931 he went to work with Henry Luce at Time Magazine. Influenced by the right-wing views of his employer, Jackson became President of the Council for Democracy.
After the war, Jackson became Managing Director of Time-Life International.

In 1948 Frank Wisner, who worked with Jackson in the OSS, was appointed as director of the Office of Special Projects. Soon afterwards it was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). This became the espionage and counter-intelligence branch of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Wisner also established Operation Mockingbird, a program to influence the domestic American media.
Jackson became the publisher of Fortune Magazine and from 1951-52 he served as President of the Free Europe Committee. He also wrote speeches for Dwight Eisenhower during his presidential campaign. Jackson was rewarded in February 1953 by being appointed as Special Assistant to the President. This included the role of Eisenhower's liaison between the CIA and the Pentagon.
Jackson also took an active role in Operation Mockingbird. Documents released after his death show that Jackson was in contact with a CIA agent in Hollywood's Paramount Studios. This agent was involved in trying to influence the content of the films the company was making.
After the election of John F. Kennedy in 1960 Jackson left the White House and became publisher of Life Magazine. When Kennedy was assassinated, Jackson's Life Magazine purchased the Zapruder Film. Soon after the assassination they also successfully negotiated with Marina Oswald the exclusive rights to her story. This story never appeared in print.

Jackson published individual frames of Zapruder's film but did not allow the film to be screened in its entirety.

Charles Douglas Jackson died on 18th September, 1964. On December 15, 1971, Jackson's widow gave his papers to the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library. These documents revealed that he had been working as a CIA agent since 1948.

Henry Luce, Harriman, Bush, Rockefeller all Skull and Bones.

This is interesting:
http://wacla.org/2008/11/16/cia-media-operation-mockingbird/

John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, was one of New York’s best loved newspapermen. Called by his peers “The Dean of his Profession”, John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing, made a monumentally important and revealing statement. He is quoted as follows:

“There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”

by Mary Louise

Starting in the early days of the Cold War (late 40’s), the CIA began a secret project called Operation Mockingbird, with the intent of buying influence behind the scenes at major media outlets and putting reporters on the CIA payroll, which has proven to be a stunning ongoing success. The CIA effort to recruit American news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of propaganda, was headed up by Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, Richard Helms, and Philip Graham (publisher of The Washington Post). Wisner had taken Graham under his wing to direct the program code-named Operation Mockingbird and both have presumably committed suicide.

Media assets will eventually include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International (UPI), Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service, etc. and 400 journalists, who have secretly carried out assignments according to documents on file at CIA headquarters, from intelligence-gathering to serving as go-betweens. The CIA had infiltrated the nation’s businesses, media, and universities ...

Richard Bissell, Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_M._Bissell,_Jr.

He studied history at Yale University, turning down membership in Skull and Bones, and graduating in 1932, then studied at the London School of Economics. He returned to Yale where he was granted a Ph.D. in economics in 1939. His brother, William, also attended Yale and became a member of Skull and Bones.

OSS, Marshall Plan

Bissell worked closely with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), which had helped to organize guerrilla fighting, sabotage and espionage during World War II. In July, 1947 Bissell was recruited by Averell Harriman to run a committee to lobby for an economic recovery plan for Europe. The following year he was appointed as an administrator of the Marshall Plan in Germany and eventually became head of the Economic Cooperation Administration.

Georgetown Set

Bissell moved to Washington, D.C., where he associated with a group of journalists, politicians and government officials that became known as the Georgetown Set. This included Frank Wisner, George Kennan, Dean Acheson, Desmond FitzGerald, Joseph Alsop, Stewart Alsop, Tracy Barnes, Thomas Braden, Philip Graham, David Bruce, James Truitt, Clark Clifford, Walt Rostow, Eugene Rostow, Charles "Chip" Bohlen, Cord Meyer, James Angleton, William Averill Harriman, John McCloy, Felix Frankfurter, John Sherman Cooper, James Reston, Allen W. Dulles and Paul Nitze.

Many wives accompanied their husbands to these gatherings. Members of what was later called the Georgetown Ladies' Social Club included Katharine Meyer Graham, Mary Pinchot Meyer, Anne Truitt, Sally Reston, Polly Wisner, Joan Braden, Lorraine Cooper, Evangeline Bruce, Avis Bohlen, Janet Barnes, Tish Alsop, Cynthia Helms, Marietta FitzGerald, Phyllis Nitze and Annie Bissell.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 01:53:37 pm »
more on bissell:

Work with CIA

Bissell worked for the Ford Foundation for a while but Frank Wisner persuaded him to join the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
[edit]
U-2 'spy plane'

In 1954 he was placed in charge of developing and operating the Lockheed U-2 'spy plane'. The U-2 spy plane was a great success and within two years Bissell was able to say that 90% of all hard intelligence about the Soviet Union coming into the CIA was "funneled through the lens of the U-2's aerial cameras". This information convinced President Dwight D. Eisenhower that Nikita Khrushchev was lying about the number of bombers and missiles being built by the Soviet Union. Eisenhower now knew that United States enjoyed a major advantage over the Soviet Union, and this knowledge gave him the confidence to warn against the US "military-industrial complex". (CIA pilot Gary Powers' U-2 was shot down on May 1, 1960. A week later President Eisenhower claimed that the CIA had carried out these spying missions without his authority.)

In 1956, after the Soviet Union protested the first U-2 overflights, Bissell initiated Project RAINBOW to develop radar camouflage for the aircraft. When this was unsuccessful, he initiated Project GUSTO to develop a follow-on aircraft.[1]
[edit]
CIA Deputy Director for Plans

In 1958 Allen Dulles appointed Bissell as the CIA's Deputy Director for Plans (DDP), replacing Frank Wisner (who had suffered a mental breakdown). Richard Helms stayed on as Bissell's deputy. The Directorate for Plans reportedly controlled over half the CIA's budget and was responsible for what became known as the CIA's Black Operations. (DDP oversaw plans to overthrow Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán, Patrice Lumumba, Rafael Leónidas Trujillo, Abd al-Karim Qasim, Ngo Dinh Diem, and others. Bissell's main target was Fidel Castro.)

As DD/P, Bissell also oversaw the early stages of Project OXCART, the development of the Lockheed A-12.[2]
[edit]
CIA Plans to Overthrow Castro
[edit]
Mafia ties

In March 1960, President Eisenhower approved a CIA plan to overthrow Castro. (See Operation 40). The strategy was organized by Bissell. Sidney Gottlieb of the CIA Technical Services Division was asked to come up with proposals that would undermine Castro's popularity with the Cuban people. (Gottlieb also ran the MK-ULTRA project from 1953-1964.) These schemes were rejected and instead Bissell decided to arrange Castro's assassination.

In September 1960, Bissell and Allen W. Dulles, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), initiated talks with two leading figures of the Mafia, Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana. Later, other crime bosses such as Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante and Meyer Lansky became involved in this first plot against Castro.[citation needed]The strategy was managed by Sheffield Edwards; Robert Maheu, a veteran of CIA counter-espionage activities, was instructed to offer the Mafia $150,000 to kill Fidel Castro.[citation needed]The advantage of employing the Mafia for this work is that it provided CIA with a credible cover story. The Mafia were known to be angry with Castro for closing down their profitable brothels and casinos in Cuba. If the assassins were killed or captured the media would accept that the Mafia were working on their own. The Mafia played along in order to get protection from the FBI. The plot failed.
[edit]
Bay of Pigs Invasion plans
Main article: Bay of Pigs Invasion

In March 1960 a top-secret policy paper was drafted entitled: "A Program of Covert Action Against the Castro Regime" (code-named JMARC), "to bring about the replacement of the Castro regime with one more ... acceptable to the U.S. in such a manner as to avoid any appearance of U.S. intervention." This paper was based on operation PBSUCCESS, the policy that had worked so well in Guatemala in 1954. In fact, Bissell assembled the same team as the one used in Guatemala: Tracy Barnes, David Atlee Phillips, Jacob Esterline, William "Rip" Robertson, E. Howard Hunt and Gerry Droller (aka "Frank Bender"). Added to the team were Jack Hawkins (Colonel), Desmond FitzGerald, William Harvey and Ted Shackley.[3]

President-elect John F. Kennedy was given a copy of the JMARC proposal by Bissell and Allen W. Dulles in Palm Beach, Florida on 18 November, 1960. According to Bissell, Kennedy remained impassive throughout the meeting. He expressed surprise only at the scale of the operation.

In March 1961 John F. Kennedy asked the Joint Chiefs of Staff to vet the JMARC project. As a result of "plausible deniability" they were not given details of the plot to kill Castro. The JCS reported that if the invaders were given four days of air cover, if the people of Trinidad, Cuba joined the rebellion and if they were able to join up with the guerrillas in the Escambray Mountains, the overall rating of success was 30%. Therefore, they could not recommend that Kennedy go along with the JMARC project.

At a meeting on 11 March, 1961, Kennedy rejected Bissell’s proposed scheme. He told him to go away and draft a new plan. He asked for it to be "less spectacular" and with a more remote landing site than Trinidad. It appears that Kennedy had completely misunderstood the report from the JCS.

Bissell now resubmitted his plan. As requested, the landing was no longer at Trinidad. Instead he selected Bahia de Cochinos (Bay of Pigs). This was 80 miles from the Escambray Mountains. What is more, this journey to the mountains was across an impenetrable swamp. As Bissell explained to Kennedy, this means that the guerrilla fallback option had been removed from the operation.

As Allen W. Dulles recorded at the time: "We felt that when the chips were down, when the crisis arose in reality, any action required for success would be authorized rather than permit the enterprise to fail." In other words, he knew that the initial invasion would be a disaster, but believed that Kennedy would order a full-scale invasion when he realized that this was the case. According to Evan Thomas (The Very Best Men): "Some old CIA hands believe that Bissell was setting a trap to force U.S. intervention." Edgar Applewhite, a former deputy inspector general, believed that Bissell and Dulles were "building a tar baby." Jake Esterline was very unhappy with these developments and on 8 April attempted to resign from the CIA. Bissell convinced him to stay.

On April 10, 1961, Bissell had a meeting with Robert F. Kennedy. He told Kennedy that the new plan had a two out of three chance of success. Bissell added that even if the project failed the invasion force could join the guerrillas in the Escambray Mountains. Kennedy was convinced by this scheme and applied pressure on those like Chester Bowles, Theodore Sorenson and Arthur Schlesinger who were urging John F. Kennedy to abandon the project.

On April 14, Kennedy asked Bissell how many Douglas B-26 Invaders were going to be used. He replied sixteen. Kennedy told him to use only eight. Bissell knew that the invasion could not succeed without adequate air cover. Yet he accepted this decision based on the idea that he would later change his mind "when the chips were down".
[edit]
Invasion fails

Instead the operation tried to rely on Radio Swan, broadcasts being made on a small island 100 miles off the Honduran coast by David Atlee Phillips, calling for the Cuban Army to revolt. They failed to do so.

At 7 a.m. on April 18, Bissell told Kennedy that the invasion force was trapped on the beaches and encircled by Castro’s forces. Then Bissell asked Kennedy to send in American forces to save the men. Bissell expected him to say yes. Instead he replied that he still wanted "minimum visibility." The invasion failed.

That night Bissell had another meeting with John F. Kennedy. This time it took place in the White House and included General Lyman Lemnitzer, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Admiral Arleigh Burke, Chief of Naval Operations. Bissell told Kennedy that the operation could still be saved if American warplanes were allowed to fly cover. Admiral Burke supported him on this. General Lemnitzer called for the Brigade to join the guerrillas in the Escambray Mountains. Bissell explained this was not an option as their route was being blocked by 20,000 Cuban troops.[3]

Within seventy-two hours all the invading troops had been killed, wounded or had surrendered. Bissell had a meeting with John F. Kennedy about the Bay of Pigs operation. Kennedy admitted it was his fault that the operation had been a disaster. Kennedy added: "In a parliamentary government, I'd have to resign. But in this government I can't, so you and Allen (Dulles) have to go."

As Evan Thomas points out in The Very Best Men: "Bissell had been caught in his own web. 'Plausible deniability' was intended to protect the president, but as he had used it, it was a tool to gain and maintain control over an operation... Without plausible deniability, the Cuba project would have been turned over to The Pentagon, and Bissell would have become a supporting actor."
[edit]
Post-CIA

As a face-saving exit from the CIA, John F. Kennedy offered Bissell the post as director of a new science and technology department. This would place him in charge of the development of the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, the new spy plane that would make the U-2 obsolete. Bissell turned down the offer and in February 1962 he left the Central Intelligence Agency and was replaced as head of the Directorate for Plans, by Richard Helms.

Bissell became head of the Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA) in 1962. IDA was a Pentagon think tank set up to evaluate weapons systems. Later he worked for United Technologies in Hartford, Connecticut (1964-74), which supplied weapons systems. He also worked as a consultant for the Ford Foundation.

Richard Bissell died in 1994. His autobiography, Reflections of a Cold Warrior: From Yalta to the Bay of Pigs, was published two years later.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 02:01:25 pm »
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/conspirators.htm

On June 18, 1948, the CIA created the Covert Operations Department by authority of National Security Directive (NSC) 10/2. Frank Wisner was its first directore. He launched Operation Mockingbird, the program to infiltrate and take over many foreign and all major American media outlets by putting all key personnel on the CIA payroll. Operation Mockingbird was so successful that CIA Director William Colby bragged that:

‘The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance in the major media’

This quote was substantiated by reporter Carl Bernstein in the 1970s. Wisner “committed suicide” on October 29, 1965 at the family farm in Galena, Maryland. He supposedly put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 02:30:24 pm »
This is one hell of an amazing article about Brzezinski and his puppets.

One of them is Anthony Lake who single handedly stopped almost all true aid in Rwanda for the NWO.

The following section may be relevant:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/02/01/18476217.php
In this same PBS interview, Clarke makes other astonishingly self-incriminating statements. After the genocide was over, the killers fled, and were sheltered as “refugees” in camps on the edge of Rwanda, where they reorganized, rearmed, and trained to continue the killing. The Goma camp was one of the most notorious. Lake says, “I took over, which is unusual for a national security adviser, the management of the Goma relief operation …” Lake offers this information as proof of his concern for the victims. But the UN’s General Dallaire has characterized Lake’s personal handiwork thusly:

The refugees were organized by village, commune and prefecture and placed under the same genocidaire leaders who had led the killings in Rwanda. Remy Gatete, the prect of Kibungo, established control of the whole camp, threatening and, if required, killing anyone who testified to journalists or human rights activists about what the genocidaires had done in Rwanda. He also executed anyone who tried to go home. In addition, he began siphoning off humanitarian aid to support his thugs in the camp. The aid agencies … reinforced the abuse.4

Lake does not tells us the specific nature of his personal supervision of the developing catastrophe that was brewing at the Goma camp. But that he would offer his involvement at Goma in his own defense is rather startling, and certainly seems far more likely to incriminate, than exonerate, him in the eyes of the knowledgeable observer. By all accounts, Lake’s work organizing the Goma camp led directly to the furtherance and extension of the conflict, that went on to claim 4 million lives in Congo.

Again, in this same PBS interview, Lake claims that he contacted the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s chief intelligence arm, to learn the latest most accurate information on events in Rwanda. He says that Defense Intelligence Agency told him that they didn’t know “who was killing who”. This may be the most astonishing lie of all. Lake is an expert on Africa and African affairs. He would hardly have needed Pentagon intelligence to tell him who was killing who. In any case, by the time he asked, the story, that the Hutu regime was slaughtering its Tutsi citizens, was all over the New York Times and Post5.

However, the plot gets thicker and sicker. It was mentioned at the beginning of this article that Lake is a Kissinger protégé. A Pentagon memo has surfaced, under the freedom of information act, showing that a mere 5 days after the crisis in Rwanda first began, Henry Kissinger met with the head of the Pentagon’s Africa department, Under Secretary Frank Wisner, who predicted that if the peace process fails, “a massive bloodbath (hundreds of thousands of deaths) will ensue”; the “UN will likely withdraw all forces”; and the US will not get involved.” This document is available on the web at: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB53/rw041194.pdf

This memo shows that the Pentagon was much more than “well informed“. They had a sufficient knowledge base as to be able to accurately predict the future. It is astonishing that they were able to make such accurate predictions, a mere 5 days into an event that took over 90 days. Certainly the memo indicates that Lake is lying about the Pentagon’s ignorance. Most chillingly, this memo indicates that Lake’s “former” mentor, the greatest living war criminal, with warrants outstanding for his arrest for his crimes against the people of Chile, was actively involved in events in Rwanda. Kissinger’s passion for secrecy should, however, alert us to the likelihood that evidence of Kissinger’s current relationship with Lake will not be easy to find.

Under Secretary Frank Wisner is son of CIA suicided mockingbird architect Frank Wisner.  Jr. is also Vice Chairman or AIG and went to Princeton (Cap and Gowns).

So we have Kissinger, Wisner, Lake, Brzezinski

Research that article, it is amazing: http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/02/01/18476217.php

More on Wisner, Jr.: http://www.nndb.com/people/808/000120448/

The f**king nepatism is nuts

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:47 pm »
Shit the article is just too good: (just try to ignore the fact that he has no clue Clinton works for Bush)

Zbigniew Brzezinski now BO's cabinet
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/02/01/18476217.php
by info source

Friday Feb 1st, 2008 2:07 AM

Learn more about Bush Sr's involvement in JFK assasination.

Clinton, Obama, JFK, and the next terrorist attack

When I first laid eyes on Barack Obama, giving the keynote nomination speech introducing John Kerry, I was excited to see such an articulate spokesman for the rest of us, the non-billionaires. I rode my bicycle to hear him speak at nearby Jefferson High School and liked what I saw: a handsome, caring, articulate, obviously electable Black man inspiring a multiracial crowd, which had been drawn to an African American neighborhood.

HOWEVER

I recently learned that Obama has taken on Zbigniew Brzezinski as his chief foreign policy advisor. Obama could not have taken on a more brazen spokesman for the super rich if he had hired Henry Kissinger, or even David Rockefeller himself! Brzezinski was the architect of the current situation in the middle east. Brzezinski brags of his role in destroying the socialist government in Afghanistan, by secretly arming and training the Taliban to take power; by secretly recruiting, arming and training Osama Bin Laden; he virtually invented armed Islamic extremism. Brzezinski is the most prominent of Rockefeller servants, not merely a member, but a founder and director of the Rockefeller's Tri-Lateral commission, where the world's elite meet to plot, plan, and conspire against democratic movements and ideals on worldwide basis. Until recently, full pages on Obama's website bragged about the relationship between Obama and Brzezinski. Most of these pages have been recently scrubbed from the website, but this information is still widely available on the web.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/3/vote_for_change_atrocity_linked_us

Obama has also brought on board two individuals, Anthony Lake and Richard Clarke, who I consider war criminals for their roles in enabling the genocide of 800,000 Africans in Rwanda. Lake's activities led directly to the deaths of 4 million more in Congo. (Details below)

THE NEXT 9-11 ATTACK

If there is any important difference between the candidates, it rests on which of them will say “yes”, and which will say “no” when they are told that the latest “terrorist” attack is justification for bombing Iran.

The Oklahoma City Bombing was supposed to be a false flag operation:

http://www.jaynadavis.com/fn.html
http://www.jaynadavis.com/wsj.html
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-1678779-details/Iraqis+linked+to+Oklahoma+atrocity+/article.do;jsessionid=qzSmHgwpvLv0q2r5yLQQbXNnKfWB2snL50j2xYnf1ZnjWcn7SGnz!398065288!-1407319225!7001!-1

Evidence was planted, for the purpose of showing that this was an Iraqi attack; that there were Iraqi agents on the scene; that Iraq was behind the bombing. Now stop a moment.

Why didn’t Clinton act on this information and attack Iraq? There can be no doubt that Clinton was confronted with this planted evidence, and asked to approve an invasion. And he refused. Instead of killing a million people in Iraq, he nailed Tim McVeigh. Clinton recognized this as a false flag and refused to act upon it. Doesn’t that tell you something?

[Of course it tells us that the Neo-Cons lost to the Neo-Libs on who was going to get the blame for the false flag. Of course Clinton knew, his friend Larry Potts was the third conspirator]

Given Obama’s hiring of Brzeziski, it appears that, far from resisting the next false flag attack, that Obama would be involved in planning it.

The Clintons are corrupt. Of course. We have an openly corrupt political system. To have a prayer of being elected to national office, candidates must secure donations of hundreds of million of dollars; they get this money from people who have millions of dollars, and who don't give their money without strings attached. The Clintons have played this game well. But there are levels of corruption. One thief steels a house and a vacation from the taxpayer. Another murders thousands of their own citizens, and uses the murder to start a war against uninvolved parties. There’s a difference. If Clinton’s failure to act on the OKC false flag operation doesn’t prove anything, try this one on for size.

CLINTON AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE

The Federal Reserve is a private organization of the largest banks that controls the money supply of the US. Well OK. Someone has to control the money supply, I suppose. But when the US government runs a deficit, instead of just printing the money, the government borrows the money, at interest, from the Federal Reserve Banks. It is the biggest easy money rip off in the history of the world. And Ron Paul, to his credit, has railed against it. It has been suggested that JFK was murdered, in part, because of moves he made to reform the Federal Reserve. But instead of talking about it, Bill Clinton balanced the budget!!! I don’t understand why no one takes in what that means. Clinton denied these thieves the single biggest source of easy money. Because there was no debt, the Federal Reserve thieves couldn’t loan the money to the government. Because there was, in fact, a surplus. Furthermore, Clinton proposed to use the surplus to pay off the existing debt. He was threatening to take away all of the hundreds of billions in interest these men collect on US debt. And he accomplished all this by taxing the billionaires!!! I don’t know why he doesn’t brag about it. I don’t know why YOU don’t acknowledge and give him credit for it. I just plain don’t get it. Newt Gingrich was forced out of politics for his role in it. And Clinton has been scourged by all the press for Monica Lewinski etc. ever since.

More on Obama

Now I’m not saying Obama is a secret member of Skull and Bones, an operative of the Rockefellers, who’s job is to sucker in voters longing for an inspiring leader. But I am saying that he certainly looks like a Rockefeller sockpuppet. Let’s look, for example, at his rise to fame. Obama was nobody before John Kerry “made” him by allowing Obama to give the keynote speech at the Democratic Convention in 2004, introducing Kerry. Kerry, along with George Bush Jr. & Sr., was a member of the CIA dominated Skull and Bones. Kerry was the ranking member of the Senate Committee that investigated George Bush Sr.’s role in the crack trade. While Gary Webb won a Pulitzer prize for uncovering Bush‘s role in the crack cocaine epidemic, Kerry’s committee came up empty handed. On election night 2004, Kerry quietly accepted defeat, although Robert Kennedy Jr. says the evidence of voter fraud was and is overwhelming:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen/print

When a journalism student in Florida asked Kerry whether his Skull and Bones membership was connected to his concession, despite the evidence of voter fraud, Kerry had him dragged out and electrocuted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-PcS-s9WtQ

So Kerry’s early sponsorship of Obama is not encouraging. Also discouraging for the idealistic observer was Obama’s attempt to unseat Congressman Bobby Rush, a former Black Panther and the one of the most consistently honest and progressive voices in the congress. Obama lost that race. But then the Republican senator from Illinois was suddenly persuaded that he was through with politics, after one term. Obama was able to win the Democratic nomination for this senate seat; and the winner of the republican nomination was suddenly persuaded that he no longer wanted a political career; and an out of state right wing Black man, Alan Keyes, was brought in as a Republican candidate who was absolutely guaranteed to loose. These may all be coincidences, but they are troublingly consistent with the notion that Obama is a fraud, who’s career has been orchestrated, by Republicans and shady Democrats.

False Flag in JFK’s Murder

When JFK was murdered, the plot included the creation of a carefully constructed pile of evidence that Oswald was a Cuban agent. The evidence included film of Oswald passing out pro-Castro leaflets. Oswald claimed to be a member of the Fair Play for Cuba committee. This was a real organization, genuinely subversive, radical, and filled with dedicated individual American communists; and Oswald was passing out their material. That was real. It happened. Of course, recently declassified CIA documents reveal the long suspected fact that Oswald was a CIA operative. But the photographs of Oswald passing out leaflets were not photoshopped; and they were surrounded by other false material:

CIA reports that he traveled to Mexico, and visited the Cuban embassy, for example. Johnson was confronted with this evidence and asked to invade Cuba. But he resisted. He let the killers loose on Vietnam, but he wouldn’t give them Cuba. And he demanded and got the Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Act, and the War on Poverty in exchange. There is a tape of a phone conversation, available on the web, between John Connally and LBJ. Connally was demonstrably involved in JFK’s murder. And he called Johnson and said, “Oswald was a Cuban agent.” Johnson told Connally straight out that his story of Oswald as Cuban agent was a lie. To me, this is the most powerful evidence there is that Johnson was NOT involved in the assassination. He knew he had to go along with Vietnam or die. And he went along. What choice did he have? But he went along at the price of passing important Civil Rights legislation. And he refused to accept the phony evidence of Cuban involvement in the assassination.

More Lessons from JFK

Kennedy was corrupt. Of course. And his early policies in Vietnam killed many innocent people.

But he refused to commit troops to Vietnam; in September of ‘63, he announced that he was going to begin withdrawing the US “advisors“, and he paid for it with his life in November. Earlier, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, he opposed his general’s advice to launch an invasion. The Russians had fully operative nuclear weapons in Cuba and were authorized to use them to repel an invasion. In opposing his generals, JFK saved us, and the world, from nuclear holocaust; but he paid for it with his own life. What people don’t know is that Kennedy said “No” to the initial invasion of Cuba, by the CIA, at the Bay of Pigs. The fiction, in every book in print, save one, is that Kennedy approved the invasion, but refused to provide air cover, so that the invasion failed. Afterward, Kennedy launched an investigation, a board of inquiry, consisting of his brother Bobby, and General Maxwell Taylor who he pulled out of retirement. JFK wanted Taylor because he outranked every soldier on the planet.

They called in all the participants, from cabinet members to CIA officers in the field. The transcripts are printed in a book called “Operation Zapata”. They show that Kennedy was asked to approve the Bay of Pigs invasion and said, clearly, “Hell NO!” The CIA went ahead with the invasion anyway. JFK fired the top 3 leaders of the CIA for insubordination, but publicly, he took the entire blame. He never publicly told what had actually happened, although he was vilified by many good people who were outraged by the attack on Cuba, which included bombing raids on housing projects that killed many civilians, including children.

ANTHONY LAKE, RICHARD CLARKE, BILL CLINTON, AND RWANDA

In 1994, the US stood idly by for over 100 days while 800,000 civilians were hacked to death with machetes. Lake and Clarke have claimed they "didn't know about the extent of the killings," or that "it just wasn't on our radar." The facts show that these statements are lies. Most astonishing has been the release of a Defense Department document showing that Henry Kissinger was being briefed by the Defense Department head of African Affairs a mere 5 days into the killing. In this briefing the Pentagon was able to accurately predict the extent of the killing, that the UN would withdraw, and that the US Army would strenuously oppose any action. The US military not only knew what was happening, they knew what was going to happen. But why were they talking to Kissinger??

Anthony Lake and Richard Clarke not only lied, in claiming ignorance of the atrocities taking place in Rwanda, they not only stood idly by, but they actively worked to block any attempts to reduce the killing. As UN peacekeepers in Rwanda were begging for reinforcements, Lake and Clarke not only blocked the requested helped, they tried to force the UN to remove all their forces. Their names are at the top of the NSA documents discussing the importance of getting the UN to let the slaughter run it’s course. The evidence suggests that they did all this behind Clinton’s back. Ridiculous? After observing that Anthony Lake was Kissinger’s protégé, the answer is no.

Clinton flew to Rwanda, looked the survivors in the face, and apologized for not having acted to stop the killing there. Privately, in his office, he threw a copy of the New Yorker magazine at his new National Security Advisor, and asked why he had not been informed of the killing in Rwanda described in those pages. The Atlantic Monthly, telling this story, calls Clinton a liar, for claiming that he didn’t know. But why would he tell such a lie? In private? To his most secure advisor? And then publicly take the blame? Anthony Lake was Clinton’s National Security advisor at the time of the genocide. By the time Clinton the slaughter in The New Yorker magazine, Clarke was gone.

Final Notes

Imagine what would have happened to JFK if it had been pouring rain in Dallas, if the top were put on the limousine, and the killers got scared to try again. JFK would have had his Monica Lewinsky. If the Christian Coalition and Fox News had been around, people would have hated him the way they’ve been trained to hate the Clintons.

There is plenty out there on Brzezinski. Just do a google search using the words: Tarpley, Obama, and Brzezinski. Tarpley rates Hillary Clintons advisors as “80% insane”; he rated Brzezinski as 125% insane. I think it’s an important difference.

There is NOTHING out there on Anthony Lake and Richard Clarke, so I’ll include my own research:
Obama Chooses War Criminal as Chief Foreign Policy Advisor

… Lake and Richard Clarke arranged for the US representatives at the UN to lead a mainly successful effort to pull all the UN peacekeepers out, to the shock, disbelief and horror of US State Department personnel in Rwanda and Washington. And Lake and Clarke worked throughout the killing to prevent the UN from re-enforcing the desperate remaining UN peacekeepers.
Lake has claimed that he was uninvolved in these efforts, but NSC records show that Clarke kept Lake, an Africa expert, fully informed of the proceedings. These NSC records are a major blow to Lake’s credibility.2

Lake and others have pointed to the “Blackhawk Down” incident in Somalia 6 months earlier that killed 19 Americans, saying that the US was unwilling to take any risks. However, there were many critical actions the US could have taken at virtually no risk. Prudence Bushnell, deputy assistant secretary of state for African affairs, acting entirely independently of Lake and Clarke, called Augustin Bizimungu, the Rwandan military chief of staff and a key organizer of the killing. “I am calling to tell you President Clinton is going to hold you accountable for the killings,” she said. Though Bushnell that knew she was bluffing, the threat reverberated down to the grass roots tribal meetings in Rwanda. People were watching to see if it was true.

The head of UN peacekeeping efforts on the ground in Rwanda, and a witness to much of the slaughter, Canadian General Romeo Dallaire, begged the US to send fighter jets to buzz the rooftops in the capital, Kigali, to make this bluff credible. But, though intimidated at first, the killers saw the UN withdrawing troops, under pressure from the US; and they saw that those few troops remaining were ill-supplied and ill equipped, despite Dallaire’s howling cries for troops, supplies, and equipment to stop the bloodbath.

The most significant, perhaps, of US inactions is in regard to Rwanda’s only radio station. Rwanda was a very backward country at the time, with poor roads, and little telephone service. The one radio station, RTLM, was of critical importance to the killers. Harvard Professor Samantha Power says the radio station broadcast names, addresses, and even license-plate numbers of persons to be killed. “Killers often carried a machete in one hand and a transistor radio in the other.” The UN’s general Dallaire, begged the US to put the station out of commission, as something that could be done with maximum effect and no risk. Lake and Clarke refused, even, to jam the radio station, which continued to broadcast for a month after the killers had been driven from the capital.

What is also clear is Lake’s astonishing willingness to lie about events and his role in them. Indeed, if a lie told by Lake is evidence that Clinton is telling the truth, then the quantity and severity of Lake’s lies weigh very heavily in favor of a finding that Clinton is to be believed on the question of his lack of knowledge regarding the killings in Rwanda. For example:

Despite his scandalous failure to take risk-free critical actions against the radio station, Lake told a PBS interviewer that, in fact, the US began broadcasting, over the radio, in Rwanda, the names of the leaders of the genocide, together with President Clinton’s threat to hold them responsible3.

Certainly, substituting the killers’ radio signal with such a message could have drastically reduced the number of innocent people killed. Lake’s telling of this story shows his inventiveness and creativity at dreaming up possible effective actions he could have taken. But, it didn’t happen.
Lake also told the PBS interviewer that the US took steps to protect the civilians under UN protection at Amohoro Stadium. The opposite was true. To the astonishment of the frantic UN peacekeepers at Amohoro, Lake and company had the US mission to the UN introduce a resolution to remove all UN peacekeepers from Rwanda. They succeeded for the most part. The great majority of peacekeepers, and all the best equipped and trained peacekeepers, were removed.

Lake told PBS that the Non-Governmental Organizations, the so-called NGO’s were against taking action. But Samantha Power says, “By the end of the second week informed nongovernmental groups had already begun to call on the Administration to use the term ‘genocide’”. In internal discussions, Lake’s subordinates discussed the need to avoid using the term “genocide” because, if the US were to acknowledge that a genocide was taking place, they would be required, under the UN Conventions on Genocide, to take action. So in fact, by urging the US to use the term “genocide”, Human Rights Watch and others were urging the US to action. Lake’s statement is a powerful misrepresentation.

In this same PBS interview, Clarke makes other astonishingly self-incriminating statements. After the genocide was over, the killers fled, and were sheltered as “refugees” in camps on the edge of Rwanda, where they reorganized, rearmed, and trained to continue the killing. The Goma camp was one of the most notorious. Lake says, “I took over, which is unusual for a national security adviser, the management of the Goma relief operation …” Lake offers this information as proof of his concern for the victims. But the UN’s General Dallaire has characterized Lake’s personal handiwork thusly:

The refugees were organized by village, commune and prefecture and placed under the same genocidaire leaders who had led the killings in Rwanda. Remy Gatete, the prect of Kibungo, established control of the whole camp, threatening and, if required, killing anyone who testified to journalists or human rights activists about what the genocidaires had done in Rwanda. He also executed anyone who tried to go home. In addition, he began siphoning off humanitarian aid to support his thugs in the camp. The aid agencies … reinforced the abuse.4

Lake does not tells us the specific nature of his personal supervision of the developing catastrophe that was brewing at the Goma camp. But that he would offer his involvement at Goma in his own defense is rather startling, and certainly seems far more likely to incriminate, than exonerate, him in the eyes of the knowledgeable observer. By all accounts, Lake’s work organizing the Goma camp led directly to the furtherance and extension of the conflict, that went on to claim 4 million lives in Congo.

Again, in this same PBS interview, Lake claims that he contacted the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s chief intelligence arm, to learn the latest most accurate information on events in Rwanda. He says that Defense Intelligence Agency told him that they didn’t know “who was killing who”. This may be the most astonishing lie of all. Lake is an expert on Africa and African affairs. He would hardly have needed Pentagon intelligence to tell him who was killing who. In any case, by the time he asked, the story, that the Hutu regime was slaughtering its Tutsi citizens, was all over the New York Times and Post5. However, the plot gets thicker and sicker. It was mentioned at the beginning of this article that Lake is a Kissinger protégé. A Pentagon memo has surfaced, under the freedom of information act, showing that a mere 5 days after the crisis in Rwanda first began, Henry Kissinger met with the head of the Pentagon’s Africa department, Under Secretary Frank Wisner, who predicted that if the peace process fails, “a massive bloodbath (hundreds of thousands of deaths) will ensue”; the “UN will likely withdraw all forces”; and the US will not get involved.” This document is available on the web at: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB53/rw041194.pdf

This memo shows that the Pentagon was much more than “well informed“. They had a sufficient knowledge base as to be able to accurately predict the future. It is astonishing that they were able to make such accurate predictions, a mere 5 days into an event that took over 90 days. Certainly the memo indicates that Lake is lying about the Pentagon’s ignorance. Most chillingly, this memo indicates that Lake’s “former” mentor, the greatest living war criminal, with warrants outstanding for his arrest for his crimes against the people of Chile, was actively involved in events in Rwanda. Kissinger’s passion for secrecy should, however, alert us to the likelihood that evidence of Kissinger’s current relationship with Lake will not be easy to find.

Again, in this same PBS interview, Lake offers, as a defense of his inaction, that “the phones weren’t ringing” about the killing. It‘s hard to tell what, exactly, this means. The personnel at the State department were astonishingly well informed, and certainly screaming about the events. Human Rights Watch, as mentioned, was calling with eye-witness information about killings. The New York Times and other papers were covering the story. But beyond the apparent falsehood of Lake’s statement is its suggestion that unless several people clamor simultaneously, Lake cannot perceive that genocide is bad. He not only needs to know about it, but, apparently lacking a soul, he needs to know that other people care. Presumably “Soullessness” is not on Barack Obama’s list of qualifications for chief foreign policy advisor.

Finally, just to be thorough, Lake boasted to PBS that he used the word “genocide” in late June of ‘04, even though he “wasn’t supposed to,” insinuating that he spoke out boldly and bravely ahead of the curve (though after the genocide). However, according to Samantha Power, Warren Christopher had OK’d the use of the word on May 21st.

John Hankey, the author of this article, is a public school teacher, a researcher, and documentary film maker in Los Angeles.xjhankeyx [at] yahoo.com

End Notes
1) Samantha Power in the Atlantic Monthly writes that Clinton asked his National Security Advisor why he was not informed of the genocide:
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200109/power-genocide
This is not unprecedented.

2) Ironically, Lake himself is the source for the presence and content of these memos, in his PBS interview (see note #3)

3) http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ghosts/interviews/lake.html

4) Romeo Dallaire’s book, Shake Hands With the Devil, page 336

5) “On April 10 a New York Times front-page article quoted the Red Cross claim that "tens of thousands" were dead, 8,000 in Kigali alone, and that corpses were "in the houses, in the streets, everywhere." The Post the same day led its front-page story with a description of "a pile of corpses six feet high" outside the main hospital. On April 14 The New York Times reported the shooting and hacking to death of nearly 1,200 men, women, and children in the church where they had sought refuge. On April 19 Human Rights Watch, which had excellent sources on the ground in Rwanda, estimated the number of dead at 100,000 and called for use of the term "genocide." The 100,000 figure (which proved to be a gross underestimate) was picked up immediately by the Western media, endorsed by the Red Cross, and featured on the front page of The Washington Post. On April 24 the Post reported how "the heads and limbs of victims were sorted and piled neatly, a bone-chilling order in the midst of chaos that harked back to the Holocaust." From Samantha Power in the Atlantic Monthly, Bystanders to Genocide
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200109/power-genocide