Author Topic: NFL Teams Up With Obama For Some Propaganda  (Read 4698 times)

Offline scary

• Renegade
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline LibertyPrevails

Re: NFL Teams Up With Obama For Some Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 08:24:37 pm »
They try so hard to make standing up for Obama cool, but it's just not working. Even his previously die-hard fans are questioning his entire administration now. Same dog, same tricks.
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Mber

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 08:34:03 pm »
All I think of is Mao.

Offline voodo0

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 08:35:00 pm »
Good God. I feel ill.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 08:47:06 pm »
from the link:
In support of his United We Serve initiative, President Obama and NFL stars Drew Brees, DeMarcus Ware, and Troy Polamalu team up to highlight the importance of fitness for America's children.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

orangeblue

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 08:48:43 pm »

And of course the video must include the mandatory subliminal chemtrail @ :58.

Offline EarthAngel_2012

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 09:05:38 pm »
this is just creepy.. and the more i see this let's join together and be a happy plantet crap the more i see them paving the way for the anti christ.. there's nothing at all wrong with getting along and helping someone, but when it's being  shoved down our throats on every forfront i get suspicious..and it's like they're tring to bombard us with this "help eachother, volunteer, and help the kids fitness crap" so when we are forced to do his mandatory service, we won't see it as being so bad, because we're helping out..Total mind control and predictive programming..
The Hegalian Dialect:Control thru duality. Guide and manage a conflict and chaos so both sides have the same destination(order). It symbolizes a pyramid meanig left thesis vs. right thesis =middle thesis. 1 leads to 2 leads to 3.The 3rd is possible because of and NOT insipit of the 2 opposing sides.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 09:20:28 pm »
Did the president seriously just catch a pass then toss it to some kid in slow motion?

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 09:57:10 pm »
Did the president seriously just catch a pass then toss it to some kid in slow motion?

ROFL.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 10:02:56 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXsoDx9s0j0&feature=popt00us07

Lol.

The NFL also has been pumping the bandwagon on this "support our military", "join the military" campaign for quite some time now, especially after 9/11, and especially especially especially THIS year. I mean sickening...the elite is flushing our country down the toilet, and the NFL is making matters worse by giving out messages like our military is *protecting* our freedoms?

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 10:08:02 pm »
this is just creepy.. and the more i see this let's join together and be a happy plantet crap the more i see them paving the way for the anti christ.. there's nothing at all wrong with getting along and helping someone, but when it's being  shoved down our throats on every forfront i get suspicious..and it's like they're tring to bombard us with this "help eachother, volunteer, and help the kids fitness crap" so when we are forced to do his mandatory service, we won't see it as being so bad, because we're helping out..Total mind control and predictive programming..

Add to this too that the masses LOVE sports, to the point of WORSHIPPING it - I mean what better to put these mind control commercials during nailbiting, barnburner games where everyone's drinking beer, eating, hooting and hollering/getting angry at their favorite sports teams?

BTW - as we know, he bible just DENOUNCES *idolatry* SO many times.