Author Topic: ARTICLE: Pat Tillman was Assassinated by Neocons  (Read 33629 times)

Offline jerryweaver

Re: ARTICLE: Pat Tillman was Assassinated by Neocons
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2010, 03:32:05 pm »
I just saw a dude with a DOD sticker on his truck and a Tillman jersey on his back. I was pretty amazed so I had to find out what was up. I went up to him and said "wow You have a Tillman jersey on and you're DOD. He was a great man." Dude says Yah Merrry Christmas and shakes my hand.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2010, 06:50:44 pm »
I just saw a dude with a DOD sticker on his truck and a Tillman jersey on his back. I was pretty amazed so I had to find out what was up. I went up to him and said "wow You have a Tillman jersey on and you're DOD. He was a great man." Dude says Yah Merrry Christmas and shakes my hand.

I wonder if anyone on this forum actually saw the Movie The Tillman story at the theater? I know I didn't. And the reason I didn't was because it never played anywhere near me. I was keeping track of where it was playing and it was playing almost nowhere despite great reviews from media members who saw advanced copies of it. What a country. Can't claim censorship. It did play. But not only did hardly anyone see it, they couldn't if they wanted to (like me). How pathetic. Now just waiting for the video release. I did the same thing. After 9-11 I went back in. And then wanted to find out all I could about 9-11, anthrax, and this "War on Terror" --what I found out was I got duped. Pat found the same thing but was to far gone. A real tragedy.

An American Hero
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline Ruth

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2010, 08:16:20 pm »
I thought he was killed by "friendly fire" and the Neocons just sought to take advantage of his death?

Offline Valerius

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2010, 08:53:04 pm »
I wonder if anyone on this forum actually saw the Movie The Tillman story at the theater? I know I didn't. And the reason I didn't was because it never played anywhere near me. I was keeping track of where it was playing and it was playing almost nowhere despite great reviews from media members who saw advanced copies of it. What a country. Can't claim censorship. It did play. But not only did hardly anyone see it, they couldn't if they wanted to (like me). How pathetic. Now just waiting for the video release. I did the same thing. After 9-11 I went back in. And then wanted to find out all I could about 9-11, anthrax, and this "War on Terror" --what I found out was I got duped. Pat found the same thing but was to far gone. A real tragedy.

An American Hero

I never saw it. Only a few interviews based on it.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass